This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 0/3] PR ld/21375: MIPS: Fix non-zero run-time value for undefined weaks
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at linux-mips dot org>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at mips dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 20:35:37 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3] PR ld/21375: MIPS: Fix non-zero run-time value for undefined weaks
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 17 Jul 2018, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
> This has been regression-tested with my usual MIPS targets. I will leave
> these changes waiting for 24 hours before I commit them, and will be happy
> to accept feedback during that time.
The blocker issue has been fixed, so I have now applied this series and
closed PR ld/21375.