binutils archive
date index for September, 2018

This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

September 22, 2018
17:46 Re: Error when building binutils H.J. Lu
17:05 Error when building binutils Benson Muite

September 21, 2018
17:41 Re: Revert part of commit 32ec8896025 Nick Clifton
14:29 Re: [PATCH] elf32-nds32: Don't define fls if it is provided by the system Simon Marchi
14:28 Re: [PATCH] csky-opc.h: Initialize fields of last array elements Simon Marchi
13:04 Re: PT_NOTE alignment, NT_GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE_0, glibc and gold Florian Weimer
12:55 Re: PT_NOTE alignment, NT_GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE_0, glibc and gold Michael Matz
12:41 Re: [PATCH 0/4] OpenRISC binutils updates and new relocs Stafford Horne
09:08 [PATCH] S/390: Fix symbolic displacement in lay Andreas Krebbel
05:27 Re: [PATCH] binutils --dwarf=decodedline: Add display of is_stmt flag John Darrington
04:31 Revert part of commit 32ec8896025 Alan Modra
00:27 Re: [PATCH] binutils --dwarf=decodedline: Add display of is_stmt flag Alan Modra
00:14 Re: [PATCH] binutils --dwarf=decodedline: Add display of is_stmt flag H.J. Lu

September 20, 2018
23:51 Re: [PATCH] rx: Make rx-parse.c depend on bfd/reloc.c Alan Modra
23:43 Re: [PATCH] ELF: Don't include zero size sections at start of PT_NOTE segment Alan Modra
23:40 Re: [PATCH] csky-opc.h: Initialize fields of last array elements Alan Modra
23:38 Re: [PATCH] elf32-nds32: Don't define fls if it is provided by the system Alan Modra
20:23 [PATCH] csky-opc.h: Initialize fields of last array elements Simon Marchi
20:23 [PATCH] elf32-nds32: Don't define fls if it is provided by the system Simon Marchi
19:32 [PATCH] ld: Add the entry symbol, _main, for LynxOS targets H.J. Lu
19:10 Re: [patches] Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Fix library search path for rv32 Jim Wilson
18:16 [PATCH] elf32-nds32: Remove elf32_nds32_allocate_dynrelocs Simon Marchi
18:12 Re: [PATCH] binutils --dwarf=decodedline: Add display of is_stmt flag John Darrington
18:03 [PATCH] ELF: Don't include zero size sections at start of PT_NOTE segment H.J. Lu
18:00 Re: [PATCH] binutils --dwarf=decodedline: Add display of is_stmt flag H.J. Lu
17:49 Re: [PATCH] binutils --dwarf=decodedline: Add display of is_stmt flag H.J. Lu
16:03 [PATCH] rx: Make rx-parse.c depend on bfd/reloc.c H.J. Lu
14:57 Re: [PATCH 3/3] S12Z/GAS: Correct a signed vs unsigned comparison error with GCC 4.1 Maciej W. Rozycki
14:54 Re: [PATCH 2/3] PPC/GAS: Correct a signed vs unsigned comparison error with GCC 4.1 Maciej W. Rozycki
14:54 RE: [PATCH 1/3] ARC: Fix build errors with large constants and C89 Maciej W. Rozycki
14:54 Re: [PATCH] RS6000/BFD: Remove dead duplicate `config.bfd' target matchers Maciej W. Rozycki
13:16 Re: [PATCH, BINUTILS, ARM, 3/3] Add Execution and Data Prediction instructions for AArch32 Richard Earnshaw (lists)
13:13 Re: [PATCH, BINUTILS, ARM, 2/3] Add instruction SB for AArch32 Richard Earnshaw (lists)
12:34 Re: [PATCH 0/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nick Clifton
11:46 PR23685, buffer overflow Alan Modra
09:44 Re: [PATCH] binutils --dwarf=decodedline: Add display of is_stmt flag Nick Clifton
08:26 Re: [PATCH] Handle missing Solaris auxv entries Rainer Orth
07:59 Bug 23686, two segment faults in nm Alan Modra
01:50 Re: [patches] Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Fix library search path for rv32 Kito Cheng

September 19, 2018
23:59 Re: [PATCH 2/3] PPC/GAS: Correct a signed vs unsigned comparison error with GCC 4.1 Alan Modra
21:37 Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Fix library search path for rv32 Jim Wilson
19:52 Re: [PATCH] Handle missing Solaris auxv entries Tom Tromey
19:22 Re: PT_NOTE alignment, NT_GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE_0, glibc and gold Florian Weimer
18:31 [PATCH] binutils --dwarf=decodedline: Add display of is_stmt flag John Darrington
18:31 Add display of is_stmt flag. John Darrington
15:02 Re: [PATCH 3/3] S12Z/GAS: Correct a signed vs unsigned comparison error with GCC 4.1 Nick Clifton
14:59 Re: [PATCH] Handle missing Solaris auxv entries Nick Clifton
14:36 [PATCH, BINUTILS, ARM, 3/3] Add Execution and Data Prediction instructions for AArch32 Sudakshina Das
14:36 [PATCH, BINUTILS, ARM, 2/3] Add instruction SB for AArch32 Sudakshina Das
14:35 [PATCH, BINUTILS, ARM, 1/3] Add -march=armv8.5-a and related internal feature macros to AArch32 Sudakshina Das
14:31 [PATCH, BINUTILS, AARCH64, 9/9] Add SSBS to MSR/MRS Sudakshina Das
14:30 [PATCH, BINUTILS, AARCH64, 8/9] Add SCXTNUM_ELx and ID_PFR2_EL1 system registers Sudakshina Das
14:29 [PATCH, BINUTILS, AARCH64, 7/9] Add BTI instruction Sudakshina Das
14:27 [PATCH, BINUTILS, AARCH64, 6/9] Add Random number instructions Sudakshina Das
14:25 [PATCH, BINUTILS, AARCH64, 5/9] Add DC CVADP instruction Sudakshina Das
14:21 [PATCH, BINUTILS, AARCH64, 4/9] Add Execution and Data Restriction instructions Sudakshina Das
14:19 [PATCH, BINUTILS, AARCH64, 3/9] Add instruction SB for ARMv8.5-A Sudakshina Das
14:17 [PATCH, BINUTILS, AARCH64, 2/9] Add Data procoessing instructions for ARMv8.5-A Sudakshina Das
14:06 [PATCH, BINUTILS, AARCH64, 1/9] Add -march=armv8.5-a and related internal feature macros Sudakshina Das
13:23 Re: [PATCH 0/4] OpenRISC binutils updates and new relocs Stafford Horne
13:22 RE: [PATCH 1/3] ARC: Fix build errors with large constants and C89 Claudiu Zissulescu
12:56 [PATCH 3/3] S12Z/GAS: Correct a signed vs unsigned comparison error with GCC 4.1 Maciej W. Rozycki
12:56 [PATCH 2/3] PPC/GAS: Correct a signed vs unsigned comparison error with GCC 4.1 Maciej W. Rozycki
12:56 [PATCH 1/3] ARC: Fix build errors with large constants and C89 Maciej W. Rozycki
12:55 [PATCH 0/3] A bunch of C89 and GCC 4.1.2 fixes Maciej W. Rozycki
11:49 [PATCH] Handle missing Solaris auxv entries Rainer Orth
10:07 Re: [PATCH 3/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nelson Chu
10:04 Re: [PATCH 13/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nelson Chu
09:46 Re: [PATCH 12/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nelson Chu
09:45 Re: [PATCH 11/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nelson Chu
09:44 Re: [PATCH 10/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nelson Chu
09:41 Re: [PATCH 9/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nelson Chu
09:40 Re: [PATCH 8/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nelson Chu
09:39 Re: [PATCH 7/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nelson Chu
09:37 Re: [PATCH 6/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nelson Chu
09:36 Re: [PATCH 5/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nelson Chu
09:33 Re: [PATCH 4/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nelson Chu
09:27 [PATCH] RISC-V: Fix library search path for rv32 Kito Cheng
09:25 Re: [PATCH 3/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nelson Chu
09:22 Re: [PATCH 2/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nelson Chu
09:18 Re: [PATCH 1/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nelson Chu
09:03 Re: [PATCH 0/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nelson Chu
08:10 PR23648 testcase Alan Modra
05:42 PR23648, Symbols based on MEMORY regions confuse --gc-sections Alan Modra
05:31 Tweak map file output for pei386_auto_import Alan Modra
04:09 Re: [PATCH] Backport gettext fixes to get rid of warnings on macOS Jeff Law

September 18, 2018
13:32 Re: [PATCH 0/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nick Clifton
12:08 Re: [PATCH 0/4] OpenRISC binutils updates and new relocs Joel Sherrill
11:55 Re: [PATCH 0/4] OpenRISC binutils updates and new relocs Nick Clifton
09:52 Re: [PATCH 0/4] OpenRISC binutils updates and new relocs Stafford Horne

September 17, 2018
18:45 Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: bge[u] should get higher priority than ble[u]. Jim Wilson
16:29 Re: [PATCH 0/4] OpenRISC binutils updates and new relocs Richard Henderson
16:24 Re: [PATCH 0/2] x86: Update support for VEX WIG instructions H.J. Lu
16:21 Re: [PATCH 0/2] x86: Update support for VEX WIG instructions Jan Beulich
16:14 Re: [PATCH] Fix PR gdb/20948: --write option to GDB causes segmentation fault Tom Tromey
16:02 Re: [PATCH][Binutils][AArch64] Fix bug in warning filtering. Nick Clifton
16:01 Re: [PATCH] Fix PR gdb/20948: --write option to GDB causes segmentation fault Nick Clifton
15:52 Re: [PATCH] Free symbol buffers only if they are no longer in use H.J. Lu
15:48 [PATCH 1/2] x86: Update disassembler for VexWIG H.J. Lu
15:48 [PATCH 2/2] x86: Add -mvexwig=[0|1] option to assembler H.J. Lu
15:48 [PATCH 0/2] x86: Update support for VEX WIG instructions H.J. Lu
15:32 Re: [PATCH] CSKY: About PC relative diff relocation Nick Clifton
15:22 Re: [patch] Couple of minor tweaks to the linker testsuite Nick Clifton
15:21 Re: [PATCH] Free symbol buffers only if they are no longer in use Nick Clifton
15:19 Re: [PATCH 2/3] S12Z: Set the source mask value of all howtos to zero. Nick Clifton
15:17 Re: [PATCH 1/3] S12Z: Remove diagnostic printf statement. Nick Clifton
15:07 Re: [PATCH 0/4] OpenRISC binutils updates and new relocs Nick Clifton
14:56 Re: objcopy behavior for --globalize-symbol and --keep-global-symbol (-G) Nick Clifton
14:09 Support objcopy --remove-section=.relaFOO Alan Modra
13:57 Remove bogus notarget in gas teststuite Alan Modra
13:57 A few hppa testcase tidies Alan Modra
13:55 Adjust some strip testcases to silence h8300 warnings Alan Modra
13:36 Re: [PATCH 0/2] x86: Fix the -mevexwig=1 assembler option H.J. Lu
13:15 Re: [PATCH 0/2] x86: Fix the -mevexwig=1 assembler option Jan Beulich
12:51 Re: [PATCH] x86: Properly decode EVEX.W in vcvt[u]si2s[sd] in 32-bit H.J. Lu
12:46 Re: [PATCH 0/2] x86: Fix the -mevexwig=1 assembler option H.J. Lu
12:46 Re: [PATCH] x86: Properly decode EVEX.W in vcvt[u]si2s[sd] in 32-bit Jan Beulich
12:43 Re: [PATCH 0/2] x86: Fix the -mevexwig=1 assembler option Jan Beulich
12:33 Re: [PATCH] x86: Properly decode EVEX.W in vcvt[u]si2s[sd] in 32-bit H.J. Lu
12:31 Re: [PATCH 0/2] x86: Fix the -mevexwig=1 assembler option H.J. Lu
12:20 Re: [PATCH] x86: Set Vex=1 on VEX.128 only vmovq Jan Beulich
12:18 Re: [PATCH] x86: Properly decode EVEX.W in vcvt[u]si2s[sd] in 32-bit Jan Beulich
12:14 Re: [PATCH 0/2] x86: Fix the -mevexwig=1 assembler option Jan Beulich
09:10 Re: [PATCH] S/390: Prevent GOT access rewrite for certain symbols Andreas Krebbel
09:07 Re: RFC: Unique testnames Nick Clifton
08:32 [PATCH] RISC-V: bge[u] should get higher priority than ble[u]. Kito Cheng
02:07 [PATCH 13/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nelson Chu
02:06 [PATCH 12/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nelson Chu
02:05 [PATCH 11/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nelson Chu
02:04 [PATCH 10/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nelson Chu
02:03 [PATCH 9/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nelson Chu
02:02 [PATCH 8/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nelson Chu
02:01 [PATCH 7/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nelson Chu
02:00 [PATCH 6/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nelson Chu
01:59 [PATCH 5/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nelson Chu
01:57 [PATCH 4/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nelson Chu
01:56 [PATCH 3/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nelson Chu
01:55 [PATCH 2/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nelson Chu
01:54 [PATCH 1/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nelson Chu
01:50 [PATCH 0/13] [NDS32] Update and support more target features for the nds32 port Nelson Chu

September 16, 2018
15:16 [PATCH] x86: Set EVex=2 on EVEX.128 only vmovd and vmovq H.J. Lu
15:07 Re: [PATCH] x86: Set Vex=1 on VEX.128 only vmovq H.J. Lu
14:05 [PATCH] x86: Set Vex=1 on VEX.128 only vmovd and vmovq H.J. Lu
12:40 Re: [PATCH] RS6000/BFD: Remove dead duplicate `config.bfd' target matchers Alan Modra
12:37 Re: Testsuite regressions for arm, h8300 (was: Consolidate run_dump_test) Alan Modra
12:18 Re: [PATCH] x86: Set Vex=1 on VEX.128 only vmovq H.J. Lu
12:17 Re: [PATCH] x86: Properly decode EVEX.W in vcvt[u]si2s[sd] in 32-bit H.J. Lu
12:16 Re: [PATCH] x86: VZEROALL/VZEROUPPER are WIG H.J. Lu
12:16 Re: [PATCH 0/2] x86: Fix the -mevexwig=1 assembler option H.J. Lu
12:12 Re: [PATCH 0/2] x86: Fix the -mevexwig=1 assembler option H.J. Lu
12:02 Re: [PATCH 6/6] [ARC] Fixed issue with DTSOFF relocs. claziss
12:01 Re: [PATCH 5/6] [ARC] Fixes TLS failures related to tls-align. claziss
11:58 Re: [PATCH 4/6] [ARC] PLT information was still being generated when symbol was forced_local. claziss
11:57 Re: [PATCH 3/6] [ARC] Make sure global symbol is not an indirect or warning. claziss
11:56 Re: [PATCH 2/6] [ARC] Improved robustness. Return FALSE in case of NULL pointer. claziss
11:53 Re: [PATCH 1/6] [ARC] Refactored location where GOT information is collected. claziss
09:38 Re: [PATCH 0/2] x86: Fix the -mevexwig=1 assembler option Jan Beulich
09:03 Re: [PATCH] x86: VZEROALL/VZEROUPPER are WIG Jan Beulich
09:02 Re: [PATCH] x86: Properly decode EVEX.W in vcvt[u]si2s[sd] in 32-bit Jan Beulich
08:50 Re: [PATCH 0/2] x86: Fix the -mevexwig=1 assembler option Jan Beulich
08:37 Re: [PATCH] x86: Set Vex=1 on VEX.128 only vmovq Jan Beulich
00:10 [PATCH] x86: Set VexW=3 on AVX vrsqrtss H.J. Lu

September 15, 2018
22:37 Testsuite regressions for arm, h8300 (was: Consolidate run_dump_test) Hans-Peter Nilsson
22:25 [PATCH] RS6000/BFD: Remove dead duplicate `config.bfd' target matchers Maciej W. Rozycki
21:53 [PATCH] x86: Set Vex=1 on VEX.128 only vmovq H.J. Lu
07:33 Consolidate run_dump_test Alan Modra
07:32 run_dump_test replace PROG with DUMPPROG in gas and ld Alan Modra
07:32 gas testuite fixes: don't match dump.o Alan Modra
07:31 gas run_dump_test rename stderr and error-output Alan Modra
07:31 gas run_dump_test rename not-target and not-skip Alan Modra
07:29 binutils run_dump_test rename not-target and not-skip Alan Modra
07:29 Remove run_dump_test support for objcopy as a dump program Alan Modra

September 14, 2018
21:33 Re: PR23611, objcopy is not removing executable relocatable sections Andrew Burgess
20:05 Re: [PATCH] x86: VZEROALL/VZEROUPPER are WIG H.J. Lu
19:35 Re: [PATCH 0/3] PR ld/21375: MIPS: Fix non-zero run-time value for undefined weaks Maciej W. Rozycki
19:26 Re: [PATCH v2 0/2] LD: SEGMENT_START expression handling fixes Maciej W. Rozycki
19:14 [PATCH 1/2] x86: Support VEX/EVEX WIG encoding H.J. Lu
19:14 [PATCH 2/2] x86: Check non-WIG EVEX instruction encoding with -mevexwig=1 H.J. Lu
19:14 [PATCH 0/2] x86: Fix the -mevexwig=1 assembler option H.J. Lu
18:24 [PATCH] x86: Handle unsupported static rounding in vcvt[u]si2sd in 32-bit mode H.J. Lu
17:47 [PATCH] x86: Properly decode EVEX.W in vcvt[u]si2s[sd] in 32-bit H.J. Lu
13:54 [PATCH] i386: Reformat OP_E_memory H.J. Lu
12:51 Re: PR23611, objcopy is not removing executable relocatable sections Michael Matz
11:54 PR23633 testcase fix Alan Modra
10:02 _bfd_noarchive_write_armap return value Gunther Nikl
00:02 Re: [PATCH v2 0/2] LD: SEGMENT_START expression handling fixes Alan Modra

September 13, 2018
23:41 [PATCH v2 2/2] LD: Always make a SEGMENT_START expression section-relative Maciej W. Rozycki
23:41 [PATCH v2 1/2] LD: Avoid a division by zero page size with SEGMENT_START handling Maciej W. Rozycki
23:41 [PATCH v2 0/2] LD: SEGMENT_START expression handling fixes Maciej W. Rozycki
16:35 Re: [PATCH] Add "contrib" to the list of GDB support dirs (on src-release.sh) Sergio Durigan Junior
16:19 [PATCH] S/390: Prevent GOT access rewrite for certain symbols Andreas Krebbel
16:13 [PATCH] Add a testcase for PR binutils/23633 H.J. Lu
15:38 [PATCH 6/6] [ARC] Fixed issue with DTSOFF relocs. cupertinomiranda
15:38 [PATCH 5/6] [ARC] Fixes TLS failures related to tls-align. cupertinomiranda
15:38 [PATCH 4/6] [ARC] PLT information was still being generated when symbol was forced_local. cupertinomiranda
15:38 [PATCH 3/6] [ARC] Make sure global symbol is not an indirect or warning. cupertinomiranda
15:38 [PATCH 2/6] [ARC] Improved robustness. Return FALSE in case of NULL pointer. cupertinomiranda
15:38 [PATCH 1/6] [ARC] Refactored location where GOT information is collected. cupertinomiranda
15:38 [PATCH 0/6] [ARC] Fixes for GlibC port support. cupertinomiranda
15:33 Re: RFC: Unique testnames Pedro Alves
14:45 [PATCH][Binutils][AArch64] Fix bug in warning filtering. Tamar Christina
14:40 Re: [PATCH] i386: Update VexW field for VEX instructions H.J. Lu
14:29 Re: RFC: Unique testnames Jeff Law
14:27 Re: [PATCH] Add "contrib" to the list of GDB support dirs (on src-release.sh) Tom Tromey
13:53 Re: [PATCH] i386: Update VexW field for VEX instructions Jan Beulich
13:46 Re: [PATCH] i386: Update VexW field for VEX instructions H.J. Lu
13:38 Re: [PATCH] i386: Update VexW field for VEX instructions Jan Beulich
13:33 Re: x86: Swap destination/source to encode VEX only if possible Jan Beulich
13:27 Re: [PATCH 0/2] x86: further folding H.J. Lu
13:25 Re: [PATCH] i386: Update VexW field for VEX instructions H.J. Lu
13:20 Re: [PATCH v2 0/7] x86: further template folding and misc improvements H.J. Lu
13:19 x86: Swap destination/source to encode VEX only if possible H.J. Lu
12:57 Re: [PATCH v2 5/7] x86: use D attribute also for SIMD templates H.J. Lu
12:55 Re: [PATCH v2 0/7] x86: further template folding and misc improvements Jan Beulich
12:48 Re: [PATCH v2 0/7] x86: further template folding and misc improvements H.J. Lu
11:58 Re: [PATCH v2 0/7] x86: further template folding and misc improvements H.J. Lu
11:15 RFC: Unique testnames Nick Clifton
10:55 [PATCH] Fix PR gdb/20948: --write option to GDB causes segmentation fault Jozef Lawrynowicz
09:52 Re: [PATCH] i386: Update VexW field for VEX instructions Jan Beulich
09:44 [PATCH 1/2] x86: fold Size{16,32,64} template attributes Jan Beulich
09:44 [PATCH 1/2] x86: fold CRC32 templates Jan Beulich
09:38 [PATCH 0/2] x86: further folding Jan Beulich
08:59 Re: [PATCH v2 0/7] x86: further template folding and misc improvements Jan Beulich
08:54 Re: [PATCH] CSKY: About PC relative diff relocation Lifang Xia
08:50 Re: ranlib.exe crashes with lto-plugin KONRAD Frederic
08:34 Commit: Initialise expression structures in dwarf2dbg.c Nick Clifton
03:22 Re: ranlib.exe crashes with lto-plugin Alan Modra

September 12, 2018
22:16 [PATCH] i386: Update VexW field for VEX instructions H.J. Lu
21:20 Re: [PATCH 00/20] x86: drop bogus IgnoreSize attributes H.J. Lu
21:19 Re: [PATCH v2 0/7] x86: further template folding and misc improvements H.J. Lu
21:05 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: bndmk, bndldx, and bndstx don't allow RIP-relative addressing H.J. Lu
21:03 Re: [PATCH] x86: VZEROALL/VZEROUPPER are WIG H.J. Lu
16:31 Re: PR23611, objcopy is not removing executable relocatable sections Andrew Burgess
16:24 Re: [PATCH] Always clear h->verinfo.verdef when overriding a dynamic definition Nick Clifton
16:06 ranlib.exe crashes with lto-plugin KONRAD Frederic
15:00 Re: [PATCH] Always clear h->verinfo.verdef when overriding a dynamic definition H.J. Lu
12:06 Re: PR23611, objcopy is not removing executable relocatable sections Michael Matz
07:57 [patch] Couple of minor tweaks to the linker testsuite Eric Botcazou
05:21 [PATCH] Add "contrib" to the list of GDB support dirs (on src-release.sh) Sergio Durigan Junior
02:34 Re: PR23611, objcopy is not removing executable relocatable sections Alan Modra

September 11, 2018
20:49 Re: [PATCH] Free symbol buffers only if they are no longer in use H.J. Lu
20:42 Re: [PATCH] Free symbol buffers only if they are no longer in use Andreas Schwab
20:34 [PATCH] Free symbol buffers only if they are no longer in use H.J. Lu
17:35 Re: [PATCH 2/3] S12Z: Set the source mask value of all howtos to zero. John Darrington
17:35 Re: [PATCH 1/3] S12Z: Remove diagnostic printf statement. John Darrington
16:43 Re: PR23611, objcopy is not removing executable relocatable sections Michael Matz
16:39 Re: PR23425, unresolved symbol diagnostic Pedro Alves
16:04 Re: PR23425, unresolved symbol diagnostic Tom Tromey
15:19 Re: PR23611, objcopy is not removing executable relocatable sections Alan Modra
15:17 PR23425, unresolved symbol diagnostic Alan Modra
15:04 Re: [PATCH] dwarf: Bail out if debug info needs relocation Alan Modra
13:48 Re: [PATCH] dwarf: Bail out if debug info needs relocation H.J. Lu
13:48 RE: (Retransmission, correct recipients) 2nd Review Meeting: WP4 presentation checklist Bin Cheng
11:25 Re: PR23611, objcopy is not removing executable relocatable sections Umesh Kalappa
10:49 Re: PR23611, objcopy is not removing executable relocatable sections Alan Modra
09:33 From the gulf region Ahmed Khader
07:51 Re: PR23611, objcopy is not removing executable relocatable sections Umesh Kalappa
02:18 Re: [PATCH] dwarf: Bail out if debug info needs relocation Alan Modra
00:21 Re: PR23611, objcopy is not removing executable relocatable sections Alan Modra

September 10, 2018
15:21 Re: PR23611, objcopy is not removing executable relocatable sections Andrew Burgess
13:25 Re: PR23611, objcopy is not removing executable relocatable sections Alan Modra
09:54 Re: PR23611, objcopy is not removing executable relocatable sections Andrew Burgess
04:32 PR23611, objcopy is not removing executable relocatable sections Alan Modra
02:09 [PATCH] CSKY: About PC relative diff relocation Lifang Xia

September 08, 2018
21:35 Re: [PATCH 0/4] OpenRISC binutils updates and new relocs Stafford Horne

September 07, 2018
19:58 [PATCH] dwarf: Bail out if debug info needs relocation H.J. Lu
12:16 Re: Fix for PR-23611 kamlesh kumar
11:15 Re: Fix for PR-23611 Andrew Burgess
08:55 Fix for PR-23611 kamlesh kumar

September 06, 2018
10:36 Re: [PATCH] Backport gettext fixes to get rid of warnings on macOS Simon Marchi
06:59 [PATCH 20/20] x86: drop bogus IgnoreSize from a few further insns Jan Beulich
06:59 [PATCH 19/20] x86: drop bogus IgnoreSize from AVX512_4* insns Jan Beulich
06:58 [PATCH 18/20] x86: drop bogus IgnoreSize from AVX512DQ insns Jan Beulich
06:58 [PATCH 17/20] x86: drop bogus IgnoreSize from AVX512BW insns Jan Beulich
06:57 [PATCH 16/20] x86: drop bogus IgnoreSize from AVX512VL insns Jan Beulich
06:57 [PATCH 14/20] x86: drop bogus IgnoreSize from AVX512F insns Jan Beulich
06:57 [PATCH 15/20] x86: drop bogus IgnoreSize from AVX512ER insns Jan Beulich
06:55 [PATCH 13/20] x86: drop bogus IgnoreSize from SHA insns Jan Beulich
06:55 [PATCH 12/20] x86: drop bogus IgnoreSize from XOP and SSE4a insns Jan Beulich
06:54 [PATCH 11/20] x86: drop bogus IgnoreSize from AVX2 insns Jan Beulich
06:54 [PATCH 10/20] x86: drop bogus IgnoreSize from AVX insns Jan Beulich
06:52 [PATCH 09/20] x86: drop bogus IgnoreSize from GNFI insns Jan Beulich
06:52 [PATCH 08/20] x86: drop bogus IgnoreSize from PCLMUL/VPCLMUL insns Jan Beulich
06:52 [PATCH 07/20] x86: drop bogus IgnoreSize from AES/VAES insns Jan Beulich
06:51 [PATCH 06/20] x86: drop bogus IgnoreSize from SSE4.2 insns Jan Beulich
06:50 [PATCH 05/20] x86: drop bogus IgnoreSize from SSE4.1 insns Jan Beulich
06:50 [PATCH 02/20] x86: drop bogus IgnoreSize from SSE2 insns Jan Beulich
06:50 [PATCH 04/20] x86: drop bogus IgnoreSize from SSSE3 insns Jan Beulich
06:50 [PATCH 03/20] x86: drop bogus IgnoreSize from SSE3 insns Jan Beulich
06:50 [PATCH 01/20] x86: drop bogus IgnoreSize from SSE insns Jan Beulich
06:38 [PATCH 00/20] x86: drop bogus IgnoreSize attributes Jan Beulich
03:04 [CFP] Springer- LNEE : 3rd International Symposium of Information and Internet Technology | 20 - 22 November 2018 Bandung, Indonesia, Submission Deadline 30th September 2018!!! MALTESAS Conferences

September 05, 2018
19:18 Re: Making x86_64 PLT elision configurable Florian Weimer
18:16 Re: objcopy behavior for --globalize-symbol and --keep-global-symbol (-G) Jordan Rupprecht via binutils
16:16 Making x86_64 PLT elision configurable Nick Clifton
13:06 [PATCH v2 7/7] x86: drop unnecessary {,No}Rex64 Jan Beulich
13:05 [PATCH v2 6/7] x86: also allow D on 3-operand insns Jan Beulich
13:05 [PATCH v2 5/7] x86: use D attribute also for SIMD templates Jan Beulich
13:04 [PATCH v2 4/7] x86: extra operand reversal "opts" tests Jan Beulich
13:04 [PATCH v2 3/7] x86: fold ILP32 output of "opts" tests Jan Beulich
13:03 [PATCH v2 2/7] x86: improve operand reversal Jan Beulich
13:03 [PATCH v2 1/7] x86: add code comment on deprecated status of pseudo-suffixes Jan Beulich
12:30 [PATCH 3/3] S12Z: LD: Rename z12s.exp --> s12z.exp John Darrington
12:30 [PATCH 2/3] S12Z: Set the source mask value of all howtos to zero. John Darrington
12:30 [PATCH 1/3] S12Z: Remove diagnostic printf statement. John Darrington
11:47 [PATCH v2 0/7] x86: further template folding and misc improvements Jan Beulich
09:10 [PATCH] x86: VZEROALL/VZEROUPPER are WIG Jan Beulich
09:10 [PATCH] x86-64: bndmk, bndldx, and bndstx don't allow RIP-relative addressing Jan Beulich

September 04, 2018
18:49 [SPARC, COMMITTED 0/2] Fix emitting errors on invalid relocations Jose E. Marchesi
18:49 [SPARC, COMMITTED 2/2] bfd, sparc: avoid duplicated error messages on invalid relocations. Jose E. Marchesi
18:49 [SPARC, COMMITTED 1/2] bfd, sparc: issue an error when reading relocations with invalid symbol references. Jose E. Marchesi
14:07 Re: [PATCH] sparc: Allow non-fpop2 instructions before floating point branches Daniel Cederman
13:42 Re: [PATCH] sparc: Allow non-fpop2 instructions before floating point branches Jose E. Marchesi
12:42 [PATCH] sparc: Allow non-fpop2 instructions before floating point branches Daniel Cederman
06:36 Expecting Response. Sean Kim.

September 03, 2018
15:21 Re: objdump or nm exported symbols (was: Linker exposing private symbols) Jeffrey Walton
15:20 Re: Linker exposing private symbols Jeffrey Walton
14:58 Re: objdump or nm exported symbols (was: Linker exposing private symbols) Nick Clifton
08:34 PR23595, simple objcopy of executable failure for msp430-elf Alan Modra
08:34 Re: [PATCH] ld: Lookup section in output with the same name Alan Modra

September 02, 2018
14:03 Re: Bugs in s12z test suite. John Darrington
12:57 Re: Bugs in s12z test suite. Alan Modra
07:22 Bugs in s12z test suite. John Darrington

September 01, 2018
01:01 Re: [PATCH] Allow an IR object with unknown architecture Alan Modra
00:58 Re: [PATCH] Skip elf/section14 test for h8300 targets Alan Modra


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc