Re: How to create test suite .d files?

Thank you for the pointer to the right places to read.  I made one by hand
from the objdump -dw output which I'll submit along with the patch and test
assembly.  I thought there would be a script or whatnot that the output of
objdump could be fed into.  Doing it by hand isn't hard, though.

Thank you again,
Patrick Conlon