[committed 0/2] MIPS/BFD: TLS relocation resolution fixes for executables

Hi,

 This small patch series addresses issues with the resolution of GD, LD
and IE TLS relocations referring to locally-defined symbols in
executables.  Such symbols cannot be preempted and therefore relocations
are supposed to resolve at static link time.  However dynamic relocations
are produced.

 The two patches address two separate problems, with PIE executables, as
reported with PR ld/22570, and with regular executables.  Thanks, Rich,
for reporting this issue and the proposed fix, which made addressing this
issue easier for me.

 Please see individual change descriptions for further details.  These
changes passed binutils regression testing against my usual set of targets
as well as `mips-linux-gnu' glibc regression testing with the big-endian
o32 PLT multilib.  I don't have a PIE glibc multilib currently available
for testing.

 I have committed these changes now to master.  I'm not sure if these
fixes are critical enough to rush them into 2.31 so shortly before the
release; Rich, could you perhaps chime in?

  Maciej