Re: The 2.31 release branch has been created

On 24.06.2018 21:06, Nick Clifton wrote:
Hi Everyone,

   The 2.31 branch has now been created:

      git clone git://sourceware.org/git/binutils-gdb.git -b binutils-2_31-branch 2.31

   A snapshot of the sources is also available here:

     https://sourceware.org/pub/binutils/snapshots/binutils-2.30.90.tar.xz

   Please could all patches for the branch be run by me.
   The rules for the branch are:

     * No new features.
     * Target specific bug fixes are OK.
     * Generic bug fixes are OK if they are important and widely tested.
     * Documentation updates/fixes are OK.
     * Translation updates are OK.
     * Fixes for testsuite failures are OK.

   Ideally I would like to make the release happen in two weeks time,
   i.e. Saturday 7th July.  Which I hope will be enough time for everyone
   to get their final fixes in.

Please enable the daily date bump for the new branch.