Re: [Dwarf-Discuss] Asm syntax for DWARF 5 line table info

FWIW - if we're talking about assembly extensions, another one LLVM could
use (it currently is one of the few things where Clang's integrated
assembler can emit object code that can't be represented via textual
assembly output) is the ability to express multiple line tables in a single
assembly file. LLVM uses this in LTO situations, where a single object file
contains the code to more than one source file.