Re: [0/4] C-SKY port V2

Hi Sandra,

> Ummm... how do I regenerate .pot files?  :-S  I must be searching for the wrong thing.  :-(

Run configure with --enable-maintainer-mode added to your usual list
of config options and then build the toolchain.  This will automatically
regenerate all of the .pot files for you.

You may find however that you need to install a few more packages in
order to get the build to work (eg texinfo, flex, bison).  Please also
note that the binutils sources use old versions of the autoconf and
automake tools (2.64 and 1.11.6 respectively) which you will also need
to have installed.