binutils archive
date index for June, 2018

This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

June 24, 2018
20:57 New Ukrainian PO file for 'gold' (version 2.30.90) Translation Project Robot
20:32 New German PO file for 'opcodes' (version 2.30.90) Translation Project Robot
20:12 New Ukrainian PO file for 'gas' (version 2.30.90) Translation Project Robot
19:37 New Ukrainian PO file for 'binutils' (version 2.30.90) Translation Project Robot
19:30 New template for 'gas' made available Translation Project Robot
19:27 New template for 'ld' made available Translation Project Robot
19:25 New template for 'binutils' made available Translation Project Robot
19:22 New template for 'bfd' made available Translation Project Robot
19:20 New template for 'gold' made available Translation Project Robot
19:18 New template for 'opcodes' made available Translation Project Robot
19:06 The 2.31 release branch has been created Nick Clifton

June 23, 2018
21:25 6/20/2018.. Yuhua Chen
19:48 Multiple symbol versions for the same function Florian Weimer
19:17 Re: RISC-V: _init and _fini vs array variants Florian Weimer
16:40 Re: [PATCH] BFD: Consider any section whose name starts with ".__abs" to be absolute. John Darrington
16:35 [PATCH] BFD: Consider any section whose name starts with ".__abs" to be absolute. John Darrington
07:52 Re: Setting a date for the 2.31 branch Cary Coutant
07:49 [gold commit] Bump gold version number ccoutant
07:28 [gold commit] Fix "may be used uninitialized" warning ccoutant
07:16 [gold commit] PR 22915: Add x86-64 support for Indirect Branch Tracking (IBT) Cary Coutant
06:41 Re: [gold commit] PR 22914: Add support for .note.gnu.property sections Cary Coutant
01:28 Re: gold incremental.cc gcc-9 compiler error Cary Coutant

June 22, 2018
22:49 Re: [committed] RISC-V: Accept constant operands in la and lla Andrew Waterman
18:25 Re: RISC-V: _init and _fini vs array variants Jim Wilson
16:57 [gold commit] PR 22914: Add support for .note.gnu.property sections Cary Coutant
16:54 Re: [committed] RISC-V: Accept constant operands in la and lla Palmer Dabbelt
13:35 RISC-V: _init and _fini vs array variants Florian Weimer
12:29 Re: Setting a date for the 2.31 branch Maciej W. Rozycki
10:57 Re: [PATCH][AArch64][binutils] correct negs aliasing. Nick Clifton
08:57 Re: Tutorial for retargetting GDB ? John Darrington
04:17 Re: [committed] RISC-V: Accept constant operands in la and lla Sebastian Huber

June 21, 2018
21:47 [committed] MIPS/opcodes: Fix a typo in `-M ginv' option description Maciej W. Rozycki
20:58 Re: Weak references, --as-needed, and pthreads Cary Coutant
20:44 [committed] MIPS/BFD: Correct formatting of compact EH backend methods Maciej W. Rozycki
20:44 [committed] MIPS/BFD: Keep EI_ABIVERSION setting together Maciej W. Rozycki
20:44 [committed] MIPS/BFD: Use enumeration constants for EI_ABIVERSION Maciej W. Rozycki
20:06 Re: [PATCH v4] GDB PR tdep/8282: MIPS: Wire in `set disassembler-options' Simon Marchi
19:56 Re: [PATCH v4] GDB PR tdep/8282: MIPS: Wire in `set disassembler-options' Maciej W. Rozycki
19:19 Re: [PATCH v4] GDB PR tdep/8282: MIPS: Wire in `set disassembler-options' Simon Marchi
18:46 [PATCH] RISC-V: Fix 3 PIE related ld testsuite failures. Jim Wilson
18:29 Re: [PATCH v4] GDB PR tdep/8282: MIPS: Wire in `set disassembler-options' Maciej W. Rozycki
17:52 Re: [PATCH v4] GDB PR tdep/8282: MIPS: Wire in `set disassembler-options' Simon Marchi
17:06 [PATCH][AArch64][binutils] correct negs aliasing. Tamar Christina
16:06 Re: [committed] RISC-V: Accept constant operands in la and lla Palmer Dabbelt
13:59 Re: New x86 linker testsuite failure Alan Modra
13:33 Regen doc/Makefile.in Alan Modra
13:02 Re: New x86 linker testsuite failure Christophe Lyon
11:57 New x86 linker testsuite failure Nick Clifton
07:27 [PATCH v4] GDB PR tdep/8282: MIPS: Wire in `set disassembler-options' Maciej W. Rozycki
04:18 Re: [committed] RISC-V: Accept constant operands in la and lla Sebastian Huber

June 20, 2018
22:59 Re: [PATCH] Use offsets instead of addresses in ELF_SECTION_IN_SEGMENT Alan Modra
22:53 Re: [committed] RISC-V: Accept constant operands in la and lla Palmer Dabbelt
19:11 Re: Tutorial for retargetting GDB ? Alexander Fedotov
17:54 Tutorial for retargetting GDB ? John Darrington
15:40 Re: [PP?] [PATCH v3] GDB PR tdep/8282: MIPS: Wire in `set disassembler-options' Maciej W. Rozycki
13:29 Re: Setting a date for the 2.31 branch Maciej W. Rozycki
13:18 Wall Street Insider info
11:43 Re: [Buildroot] Fwd: [PATCH] arm: ensure symbol is a thumb symbol in new binutils Nick Clifton
10:41 Re: [BFD][AARCH64]Properly truncate no overflow checking relocation value for load/store immediate. Nick Clifton
09:20 Re: [BFD][AARCH64]Properly truncate no overflow checking relocation value for load/store immediate. Peter Smith
08:52 Re: Introducing a nanoMIPS port for Binutils, GDB and GOLD Robert Suchanek
08:49 Re: [BFD][AARCH64]Properly truncate no overflow checking relocation value for load/store immediate. Renlin Li
08:32 [gold commit] PR 23268: Fix problem where gold does not create base version for executables ccoutant
05:27 [committed] RISC-V: Accept constant operands in la and lla Sebastian Huber
02:02 Re: [PATCH v3] gold: Use autotools pthread macro Cary Coutant
00:01 [gold commit] Remove *.stderr when 'make clean' ccoutant

June 19, 2018
23:43 [committed] PR ld/22966: Fix n64 MIPS `.got.plt' range checks Maciej W. Rozycki
23:42 [committed] MIPS/BFD: Fix `loc' formatting in `_bfd_mips_elf_finish_dynamic_symbol' Maciej W. Rozycki
23:41 [committed] MIPS/LD/testsuite: XFAIL DT_TEXTREL map file warning test Maciej W. Rozycki
21:10 Re: [PATCH v2 2/2] Generate files Simon Marchi
18:16 Re: [PATCH] include: Sync with GCC Simon Marchi
14:52 Re: [PATCH v2 2/2] Generate files Nick Clifton
12:27 Re: [Buildroot] Fwd: [PATCH] arm: ensure symbol is a thumb symbol in new binutils Christophe PRIOUZEAU
12:01 Re: [Buildroot] Fwd: [PATCH] arm: ensure symbol is a thumb symbol in new binutils Nick Clifton
11:53 Re: [PATCH] include: Sync with GCC Nick Clifton
02:54 [PATCH v3] gold: Use autotools pthread macro Joshua Watt

June 18, 2018
23:43 AVB: JKT: Blsvn: Re: JV Invite James Kitula.
21:54 Re: [PATCH] readelf: Handle more RISC-V relocations Jim Wilson
19:21 Re: Setting a date for the 2.31 branch Jim Wilson
18:29 Re: [Buildroot] Fwd: [PATCH] arm: ensure symbol is a thumb symbol in new binutils Romain Naour
17:39 Re: OpenBSD shared library external versioning Ian Lance Taylor via binutils
17:37 Re: Asm syntax for DWARF 5 line table info Александр Поваляев
17:29 RE: [Dwarf-Discuss] Asm syntax for DWARF 5 line table info paul.robinson
17:05 RE: [Dwarf-Discuss] Asm syntax for DWARF 5 line table info paul.robinson
16:11 [PATCH v2 2/2] Generate files Simon Marchi
15:32 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Bump to autoconf 2.69 and automake 1.15.1 Simon Marchi
15:31 [PATCH] include: Sync with GCC Simon Marchi
15:12 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Bump to autoconf 2.69 and automake 1.15.1 Joseph Myers
15:05 Re: Fwd: [PATCH] arm: ensure symbol is a thumb symbol in new binutils Christophe PRIOUZEAU
14:29 Re: [PATCH] Use offsets instead of addresses in ELF_SECTION_IN_SEGMENT Alan Hayward
14:03 Re: Fwd: [PATCH] arm: ensure symbol is a thumb symbol in new binutils Nick Clifton
14:01 Re: [Dwarf-Discuss] Asm syntax for DWARF 5 line table info Nick Clifton
13:40 Re: [PATCH 0/4] Sync a few directories with GCC Simon Marchi
12:42 Build ifunc tests when non-native Alan Modra
10:01 [Patch AArch64] Warn on unpredictable stlxrb , stlxrh and stlxr cases. Ramana Radhakrishnan
09:42 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Bump to autoconf 2.69 and automake 1.15.1 Nick Clifton
09:39 Re: [PATCH 5/4] configure.ac: Sync with GCC Nick Clifton
09:38 Re: [PATCH 4/4] libdecnumber: Sync with GCC Nick Clifton
09:37 Re: [PATCH 3/4] zlib: Sync with GCC Nick Clifton
09:26 [PATCH] readelf: Handle more RISC-V relocations Andreas Schwab
09:25 Re: Weak references, --as-needed, and pthreads Florian Weimer
09:25 Re: [PATCH 2/4] libiberty: Sync with GCC Nick Clifton
09:23 Re: [PATCH 1/4] config: Sync with GCC Nick Clifton
03:05 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Bump to autoconf 2.69 and automake 1.15.1 Simon Marchi
02:59 Re: [PP?] [PATCH v3] GDB PR tdep/8282: MIPS: Wire in `set disassembler-options' Simon Marchi
02:46 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Bump to autoconf 2.69 and automake 1.15.1 Alan Modra
02:14 Re: Setting a date for the 2.31 branch Alan Modra
02:04 Re: Setting a date for the 2.31 branch Alan Modra

June 17, 2018
00:50 [PATCH 5/4] configure.ac: Sync with GCC Simon Marchi

June 16, 2018
22:41 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Bump to autoconf 2.69 and automake 1.15.1 Andreas K. Huettel
19:38 Re: OpenBSD shared library external versioning Matt Rice
18:23 OpenBSD shared library external versioning Cary Coutant
15:26 Re: Setting a date for the 2.31 branch Maciej W. Rozycki
11:34 Re: [PATCH 3/4] zlib: Sync with GCC Simon Marchi
07:28 Re: [PATCH 3/4] zlib: Sync with GCC Andreas Schwab
07:17 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Bump to autoconf 2.69 and automake 1.15.1 Andreas Schwab
03:56 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Bump to autoconf 2.69 and automake 1.15.1 Simon Marchi
03:27 [PATCH 4/4] libdecnumber: Sync with GCC Simon Marchi
03:08 [PATCH 1/4] config: Sync with GCC Simon Marchi
03:08 [PATCH 0/4] Sync a few directories with GCC Simon Marchi
03:08 [PATCH 3/4] zlib: Sync with GCC Simon Marchi
03:07 [PATCH 2/4] libiberty: Sync with GCC Simon Marchi
03:05 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Bump to autoconf 2.69 and automake 1.15.1 Simon Marchi
01:39 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Bump to autoconf 2.69 and automake 1.15.1 Alan Modra

June 15, 2018
19:25 Re: [Dwarf-Discuss] Asm syntax for DWARF 5 line table info David Blaikie
17:29 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Bump to autoconf 2.69 and automake 1.15.1 Joseph Myers
16:16 Re: Setting a date for the 2.31 branch Maciej W. Rozycki
16:10 Re: Setting a date for the 2.31 branch Vladimir Radosavljevic
15:54 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Bump to autoconf 2.69 and automake 1.15.1 Nick Clifton
15:37 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Bump to autoconf 2.69 and automake 1.15.1 Simon Marchi
15:30 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Bump to autoconf 2.69 and automake 1.15.1 Nick Clifton
15:14 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Bump to autoconf 2.69 and automake 1.15.1 Simon Marchi
14:58 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Bump to autoconf 2.69 and automake 1.15.1 Nick Clifton
14:53 Re: Setting a date for the 2.31 branch Nick Clifton
14:38 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Bump to autoconf 2.69 and automake 1.15.1 Simon Marchi
14:22 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Bump to autoconf 2.69 and automake 1.15.1 Nick Clifton
11:57 RE: [Dwarf-Discuss] Asm syntax for DWARF 5 line table info paul.robinson
09:57 Re: Setting a date for the 2.31 branch Maciej W. Rozycki
09:35 Re: Setting a date for the 2.31 branch Eric Botcazou
09:29 Re: Setting a date for the 2.31 branch Matthias Klose
03:00 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Generated files Simon Marchi
00:49 Re: Update autotools version for gdb and binutils Simon Marchi
00:46 [PATCH 2/2] Generated files Simon Marchi
00:43 [PATCH 1/2] Bump to autoconf 2.69 and automake 1.15.1 Simon Marchi

June 14, 2018
22:45 Re: Replace CET bit with IBT and SHSTK bits H.J. Lu
22:08 [PATCH v3] GDB PR tdep/8282: MIPS: Wire in `set disassembler-options' Maciej W. Rozycki
20:36 [committed v4] MIPS: Add Global INValidate ASE support Maciej W. Rozycki
18:11 Re: Setting a date for the 2.31 branch Maciej W. Rozycki
15:25 Re: Setting a date for the 2.31 branch H.J. Lu
15:19 Re: Setting a date for the 2.31 branch Jeff Law
15:16 Re: Setting a date for the 2.31 branch Cary Coutant
13:56 Setting a date for the 2.31 branch Nick Clifton
13:11 Re: BFD ELF symtab strtab section header ordering Nick Clifton
12:41 BFD ELF symtab strtab section header ordering Carl van Schaik
11:21 Re: [PATCH] elf: Check if the first symbol version is base version Nick Clifton
10:40 Re: FAIL: Build pr22983 (both x86-64 and aarch64, Gentoo) Nick Clifton
06:24 Re: Weak references, --as-needed, and pthreads Cary Coutant
02:16 ELF dynsyms Alan Modra
02:00 Re: Tidy bfdio to consistenly use containing archive Alan Modra
01:12 Re: Weak references, --as-needed, and pthreads Alan Modra
00:32 Re: FAIL: Build pr22983 (both x86-64 and aarch64, Gentoo) Alan Modra

June 13, 2018
19:30 [PATCH v3] MIPS: Add Global INValidate ASE support Faraz Shahbazker
16:57 Re: Weak references, --as-needed, and pthreads Cary Coutant
14:48 Re: Weak references, --as-needed, and pthreads Florian Weimer
14:42 [committed v4] MIPS: Add CRC ASE support Maciej W. Rozycki
14:16 Re: Tidy bfdio to consistenly use containing archive Alan Modra
13:20 Re: Tidy bfdio to consistenly use containing archive Maciej W. Rozycki
12:44 Re: Tidy bfdio to consistenly use containing archive H.J. Lu
12:20 [PATCH] elf: Check if the first symbol version is base version H.J. Lu
12:11 Re: Tidy bfdio to consistenly use containing archive Maciej W. Rozycki
11:23 Re: [PATCH] AROS: update supported targets for the AROS operating system. Nick Clifton
01:21 Weak references, --as-needed, and pthreads Cary Coutant

June 12, 2018
18:22 Re: [PATCH] AROS: update supported targets for the AROS operating system. Kalamatee
18:17 [PATCH] [MIPS] Add CRC ASE support Faraz Shahbazker
16:41 Re: Define various symbols conditionally in shared libraries executables Hans-Peter Nilsson
14:47 Re: Define various symbols conditionally in shared libraries executables Hans-Peter Nilsson
14:14 Re: Define various symbols conditionally in shared libraries executables Alan Modra
13:42 Re: Define various symbols conditionally in shared libraries executables Alan Modra
13:31 Re: [RFC PATCH] add --force-section-merge flag Alan Modra
12:44 Re: Define various symbols conditionally in shared libraries executables Wilco Dijkstra
12:27 Re: FAIL: Build pr22983 (both x86-64 and aarch64, Gentoo) Nick Clifton
11:44 Re: Define various symbols conditionally in shared libraries executables Nick Clifton
03:37 Re: Define various symbols conditionally in shared libraries executables Hans-Peter Nilsson

June 11, 2018
23:20 Re: FAIL: Build pr22983 (both x86-64 and aarch64, Gentoo) Andreas K. Huettel
18:59 Re: Run (some?) ELF constructors after applying RELRO protection Rich Felker
17:50 Re: Run (some?) ELF constructors after applying RELRO protection Florian Weimer
15:10 Re: Fwd: [PATCH] arm: ensure symbol is a thumb symbol in new binutils Nick Clifton
14:50 Re: Run (some?) ELF constructors after applying RELRO protection Rich Felker
14:47 Re: Fwd: [PATCH] arm: ensure symbol is a thumb symbol in new binutils Christophe PRIOUZEAU
14:29 [committed] MIPS/GAS: Correct `-O0' and `-O' option help, add `-O1' and `-O2' Maciej W. Rozycki
14:07 Re: Fwd: [PATCH] arm: ensure symbol is a thumb symbol in new binutils Ramana Radhakrishnan
14:03 Re: Fwd: [PATCH] arm: ensure symbol is a thumb symbol in new binutils Nick Clifton
12:35 Re: Define various symbols conditionally in shared libraries executables Wilco Dijkstra
12:07 Re: FAIL: Build pr22983 (both x86-64 and aarch64, Gentoo) Nick Clifton
09:55 Re: New Spanish PO file for 'ld' (version 2.30.0) Nick Clifton
08:47 [RFC PATCH] add --force-section-merge flag Rasmus Villemoes

June 10, 2018
22:47 New Spanish PO file for 'ld' (version 2.30.0) Translation Project Robot

June 09, 2018
00:16 [committed] MIPS/LD/testsuite: Add microMIPS lazy binding stub tests Maciej W. Rozycki
00:13 [committed] MIPS/LD/testsuite: Fix lazy binding stub test symbol count comment Maciej W. Rozycki
00:11 [committed] MIPS/LD: Add missing `mips-*-windiss' target emulation dependency Maciej W. Rozycki

June 08, 2018
19:46 [PATCH v2] GDB PR tdep/8282: MIPS: Wire in `set disassembler-options' Maciej W. Rozycki
19:01 Re: FAIL: Build pr22983 (both x86-64 and aarch64, Gentoo) Andreas K. Huettel
18:24 Re: Quotation of PCB project Andy
14:42 New Spanish PO file for 'binutils' (version 2.30.0) Translation Project Robot
14:31 Re: [PATCH][arm][gas] Add support for Arm Cortex-A76 Nick Clifton
14:30 Re: [PATCH][AArch64][gas] Add support for Arm Cortex-A76 Nick Clifton
14:12 New Spanish PO file for 'binutils' (version 2.30.0) Translation Project Robot
13:50 Re: [PATCH][arm][gas] Add support for Arm Cortex-A76 Ramana Radhakrishnan
13:47 [PATCH][arm][gas] Add support for Arm Cortex-A76 Kyrill Tkachov
13:47 [PATCH][AArch64][gas] Add support for Arm Cortex-A76 Kyrill Tkachov
13:05 Re: [PATCH][AArch64][PR20319] Prevent undefined FMOV instructions. Nick Clifton
12:05 [PATCH] ld/x86: Remove hidden _edata, __bss_start, and _end H.J. Lu

June 07, 2018
23:55 Re: [PATCH 1/2] ld: Define _edata, __bss_start, and _end only for executables Maciej W. Rozycki
02:14 Re: gold incremental.cc gcc-9 compiler error Cary Coutant

June 06, 2018
23:47 Re: [PATCH 1/2] ld: Define _edata, __bss_start, and _end only for executables Alan Modra
16:11 Re: [PATCH 1/2] ld: Define _edata, __bss_start, and _end only for executables Maciej W. Rozycki
14:50 Re: Define various symbols conditionally in shared libraries executables Alan Modra
14:44 Re: [AARCH64] Add support of ARMv8.4 in saphira for Qualcomm server part Sameera Deshpande
14:21 Re: [AARCH64] Add support of ARMv8.4 in saphira for Qualcomm server part Nick Clifton
13:30 Re: Define various symbols conditionally in shared libraries executables H.J. Lu
13:26 [PATCH][AArch64][PR20319] Prevent undefined FMOV instructions. Egeyar Bagcioglu
12:31 Define various symbols conditionally in shared libraries executables Alan Modra
12:00 armelf_fbsd and armelf_fuchsia dependencies Alan Modra
11:59 Fix xtensa "clobbered by longjmp" warnings Alan Modra
07:57 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Define _edata, __bss_start, and _end only for executables Alan Modra
02:21 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Define _edata, __bss_start, and _end only for executables H.J. Lu

June 05, 2018
17:39 Re: [AARCH64] Add support of ARMv8.4 in saphira for Qualcomm server part Sameera Deshpande
16:39 Re: [PATCH] GDB PR tdep/8282: MIPS: Wire in `set disassembler-options' Maciej W. Rozycki
15:16 Re: [PATCH] GDB PR tdep/8282: MIPS: Wire in `set disassembler-options' Simon Marchi
14:11 Re: Fwd: [PATCH] arm: ensure symbol is a thumb symbol in new binutils Christophe PRIOUZEAU
13:46 [PATCH] GDB PR tdep/8282: MIPS: Wire in `set disassembler-options' Maciej W. Rozycki
13:08 Tidy bfdio to consistenly use containing archive Alan Modra
13:06 PR23254, ld.bfd mishandles file pointers while scanning archive Alan Modra
13:04 Another s12z regen Alan Modra
12:51 Re: [PATCH 1/2] ld: Define _edata, __bss_start, and _end only for executables H.J. Lu
12:49 [PATCH 2/2] ld/x86: Update tests for _edata, __bss_start, and _end changes H.J. Lu
12:48 [PATCH 1/2] ld/x86: Define _edata, __bss_start, and _end only for executables H.J. Lu
12:48 [PATCH 0/2] Define _edata, __bss_start, and _end only for executables H.J. Lu
12:25 Wrong order of shared library search paths in ld document Xi Ruoyao
11:41 Re: [PATCH] ld testsuite add test for noexecstack Nick Clifton
11:37 Re: Fwd: [PATCH] arm: ensure symbol is a thumb symbol in new binutils Nick Clifton
11:28 Re: New Malay PO file for 'gprof' (version 2.28.90) Nick Clifton
11:24 Re: [AARCH64] Add support of ARMv8.4 in saphira for Qualcomm server part Nick Clifton
11:21 Re: FAIL: Build pr22983 (both x86-64 and aarch64, Gentoo) Nick Clifton
10:16 Re: [0/4] C-SKY port V2 Nick Clifton
08:55 Re: Fwd: [PATCH] arm: ensure symbol is a thumb symbol in new binutils Christophe PRIOUZEAU
00:05 Re: [0/4] C-SKY port V2 Sandra Loosemore

June 04, 2018
17:41 Re: [PATCH] xtensa: use property tables for correct disassembly Max Filippov
17:41 Re: [PATCH] xtensa: add separate property sections option Max Filippov
17:20 Re: [PATCH] xtensa: use property tables for correct disassembly augustine dot sterling at gmai
17:19 Re: [PATCH] xtensa: add separate property sections option augustine dot sterling at gmai
17:06 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Use DIAGNOSTIC_IGNORE_STRINGOP_TRUNCATION to silence GCC 8 Pedro Alves
16:58 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Use DIAGNOSTIC_IGNORE_STRINGOP_TRUNCATION to silence GCC 8 H.J. Lu
15:55 Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Handle out-of-range calls to undefined weak. Sebastian Huber
15:40 Re: [PATCH 1/2] ld: Define _edata, __bss_start, and _end only for executables Joseph Myers
14:13 Re: Fwd: [PATCH] arm: ensure symbol is a thumb symbol in new binutils Nick Clifton
14:04 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Add DIAGNOSTIC_IGNORE_STRINGOP_TRUNCATION Pedro Alves
13:40 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Add DIAGNOSTIC_IGNORE_STRINGOP_TRUNCATION Pedro Alves
13:37 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Move gdb/common/diagnostics.h to include/diagnostics.h H.J. Lu
13:35 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Move gdb/common/diagnostics.h to include/diagnostics.h Pedro Alves
13:31 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Add DIAGNOSTIC_IGNORE_STRINGOP_TRUNCATION H.J. Lu
13:24 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Move gdb/common/diagnostics.h to include/diagnostics.h John Marshall
13:19 Re: [PATCH 02/12] x86: fold various AVX512VL templates into their AVX512F counterparts H.J. Lu
13:12 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Move gdb/common/diagnostics.h to include/diagnostics.h H.J. Lu
13:03 Re: [PATCH 02/12] x86: fold various AVX512VL templates into their AVX512F counterparts Jan Beulich
12:46 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Add DIAGNOSTIC_IGNORE_STRINGOP_TRUNCATION H.J. Lu
12:42 Re: [PATCH 02/12] x86: fold various AVX512VL templates into their AVX512F counterparts H.J. Lu
12:19 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Add DIAGNOSTIC_IGNORE_STRINGOP_TRUNCATION Pedro Alves
12:13 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Add DIAGNOSTIC_IGNORE_STRINGOP_TRUNCATION Nick Clifton
10:51 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Move gdb/common/diagnostics.h to include/diagnostics.h John Marshall
06:55 Re: [PATCH 02/12] x86: fold various AVX512VL templates into their AVX512F counterparts Jan Beulich

June 03, 2018
22:44 [PATCH] RISC-V: Handle out-of-range calls to undefined weak. Jim Wilson
21:46 [PATCH] RISC-V: Fix symbol address problem with versioned symbols. Jim Wilson
21:08 FAIL: Build pr22983 (both x86-64 and aarch64, Gentoo) Andreas K. Huettel

June 02, 2018
13:43 Re: [PATCH 1/2] ld: Define _edata, __bss_start, and _end only for executables H.J. Lu
13:22 Re: [PATCH 1/2] ld: Define _edata, __bss_start, and _end only for executables Alan Modra

June 01, 2018
18:45 Re: [PATCH 1/2] ld: Define _edata, __bss_start, and _end only for executables H.J. Lu
18:44 [PATCH 13/13] ld/cris: Update tests for _edata, __bss_start, and _end changes H.J. Lu
18:44 [PATCH 02/13] ld: Update tests for _edata, __bss_start, and _end changes H.J. Lu
18:44 [PATCH 05/13] ld/alpha: Update tests for _edata, __bss_start, and _end changes H.J. Lu
18:44 [PATCH 04/13] ld/mips: Update tests for _edata, __bss_start, and _end changes H.J. Lu
18:44 [PATCH 12/13] ld/sparc: Update tests for _edata, __bss_start, and _end changes H.J. Lu
18:44 [PATCH 03/13] ld/aarch64: Update tests for _edata, __bss_start, and _end changes H.J. Lu
18:44 [PATCH 11/13] ld/sh: Update tests for _edata, __bss_start, and _end changes H.J. Lu
18:44 [PATCH 09/13] ld/powerpc: Update tests for _edata, __bss_start, and _end changes H.J. Lu
18:44 [PATCH 10/13] ld/s390: Update tests for _edata, __bss_start, and _end changes H.J. Lu
18:44 [PATCH 07/13] ld/ia64: Update tests for _edata, __bss_start, and _end changes H.J. Lu
18:44 [PATCH 0/13] Define _edata, __bss_start, and _end only for executables H.J. Lu
18:44 [PATCH 08/13] ld/m68k: Update tests for _edata, __bss_start, and _end changes H.J. Lu
18:44 [PATCH 01/13] ld: Define _edata, __bss_start, and _end only for executables H.J. Lu
18:44 [PATCH 06/13] ld/frv: Update tests for _edata, __bss_start, and _end changes H.J. Lu
16:51 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Add DIAGNOSTIC_IGNORE_STRINGOP_TRUNCATION H.J. Lu
16:28 Re: [PATCH 02/12] x86: fold various AVX512VL templates into their AVX512F counterparts H.J. Lu
12:48 Re: Dwarf views broken on ia64? Alexandre Oliva
10:32 Re: gold incremental.cc gcc-9 compiler error Alan Modra
10:19 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Add DIAGNOSTIC_IGNORE_STRINGOP_TRUNCATION Alan Modra
08:28 Re: Fwd: [PATCH] arm: ensure symbol is a thumb symbol in new binutils Christophe PRIOUZEAU
08:13 Re: Fwd: ezmlm warning Jan Beulich
08:09 Re: [PATCH] Bump version number to 2.30.52 Nick Clifton
08:06 Re: Fwd: ezmlm warning Nick Clifton
07:59 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Use DIAGNOSTIC_IGNORE_STRINGOP_TRUNCATION to silence GCC 8 Nick Clifton
07:57 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Add DIAGNOSTIC_IGNORE_STRINGOP_TRUNCATION Nick Clifton
07:49 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Move gdb/common/diagnostics.h to include/diagnostics.h Nick Clifton
07:28 Re: [PATCH][AArch64][GAS] Fix unintialized variable which can cause diagnostic failures. Nick Clifton
07:28 Re: Dwarf views broken on ia64? Jan Beulich
07:12 Re: Fwd: [PATCH] arm: ensure symbol is a thumb symbol in new binutils Nick Clifton
07:09 Re: Dwarf views broken on ia64? Nick Clifton
06:31 Re: [PATCH 02/12] x86: fold various AVX512VL templates into their AVX512F counterparts Jan Beulich
04:57 gold incremental.cc gcc-9 compiler error Alan Modra
03:50 Re: ATTRIBUTE_HIDDEN for libbfd.h Alan Modra


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc