RFC: Should we have a 2.30.1 point release ?

Hi Guys,

  Do you think that we should have a 2.30.1 point release ?

  In the past we have only made point releases when we want
  to fix a really serious bug, and I do not think that there
  have been any recently.

  On the other hand, we are half way between major releases
  (approximately) and patches have continued to be checked
  in to the 2.30 branch.  So maybe now would a good time for
  an intermin release ?