binutils archive
date index for April, 2018

This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

April 25, 2018
10:31 [PATCH 5/5] x86: properly force / avoid forcing EVEX encoding Jan Beulich
10:31 [PATCH 4/5] x86: CpuXSAVE is a prereq for various other features Jan Beulich
10:30 [PATCH 3/5] x86: drop CpuRegMMX, CpuReg[XYZ]MM, and CpuRegMask Jan Beulich
10:28 [PATCH 2/5] x86: don't recognize bnd<N> as registers without CpuMPX Jan Beulich
10:28 [PATCH 1/5] x86: x87-related adjustments Jan Beulich
10:20 [PATCH 0/5] x86: various register handling corrections Jan Beulich
10:03 [PATCH][Binutils][AArch64] fix unintialized memory Tamar Christina
09:06 Re: New Spanish PO file for 'gas' (version 2.30.0) Nick Clifton
08:31 [PATCH 5/5] x86: fix indentation in build_modrm_byte() Jan Beulich
08:31 Re: [PATCH 4/5] x86: move and fold common code in build_modrm_byte() Jan Beulich
08:30 [PATCH 3/5] x86: drop VexImmExt Jan Beulich
08:29 [PATCH 2/5] x86: tighten assertion in build_modrm_byte() Jan Beulich
08:28 [PATCH 1/5] x86: drop dead code from build_modrm_byte() Jan Beulich
08:24 [PATCH 0/5] x86: re-work VEX-3-sources logic in build_modrm_byte() Jan Beulich
07:54 Re: Silence gcc-8 warnings Alan Modra
07:42 [PATCH] x86: drop redundant AVX512VL shift templates Jan Beulich
05:16 [gold commit] PR 20642/22820: Fix bug with relocation addends and merge sections with --icf ccoutant

April 24, 2018
22:36 Re: Backport 22782 fix to 2.30 branch? Roland McGrath via binutils
20:58 Re: [gold patch] PR 16504: Fix internal error caused by conflicting default version definitions Cary Coutant
20:47 New Spanish PO file for 'gas' (version 2.30.0) Translation Project Robot
13:52 New Spanish PO file for 'gas' (version 2.30.0) Translation Project Robot
12:35 Re: Silence gcc-8 warnings Franz Sirl
12:07 Re: Silence gcc-8 warnings Michael Matz
03:57 Overseers? Kean Johnston

April 23, 2018
23:58 Re: Silence gcc-8 warnings Alan Modra
22:50 Re: [gold patch] PR 16504: Fix internal error caused by conflicting default version definitions Ian Lance Taylor via binutils
22:25 [gold patch] PR 16504: Fix internal error caused by conflicting default version definitions ccoutant
17:12 Re: Silence gcc-8 warnings Michael Matz
16:13 Re: Linker plugin API. Cary Coutant
16:11 Re: Silence gcc-8 warnings Alan Modra
15:11 Re: Silence gcc-8 warnings Alan Modra
14:27 Re: Silence gcc-8 warnings Michael Matz
14:15 Re: Silence gcc-8 warnings Alan Modra
13:42 Re: Silence gcc-8 warnings Michael Matz
12:04 Re: Silence gcc-8 warnings Jan Beulich
12:03 Re: Silence gcc-8 warnings H.J. Lu
11:56 Re: Backport 22782 fix to 2.30 branch? Rainer Orth
11:55 Re: Silence gcc-8 warnings Alan Modra
08:54 Re: Silence gcc-8 warnings Jan Beulich
08:49 Silence gcc-8 warnings Alan Modra
08:24 Re: Linker plugin API. Nick Clifton
07:25 Ref. Personal Request. Mrs. Alison
05:21 Ref. Personal Request. Mrs. Alison

April 22, 2018
22:14 Ref. Personal Request. Mrs. Alison.
08:09 Some fun questions about symbol versioning Cary Coutant
07:10 Re: [patch] Fix readelf to print versions for non-default symbol versions Cary Coutant
04:27 [patch] Fix readelf to print versions for non-default symbol versions ccoutant

April 21, 2018
20:51 Re: Backport 22782 fix to 2.30 branch? H.J. Lu
20:36 Re: Backport 22782 fix to 2.30 branch? Roland McGrath via binutils
11:37 Survey assignment in your area.. Ronald Connor
09:20 Test that gcc -B picks up new ld Alan Modra
03:13 Re: Backport 22782 fix to 2.30 branch? H.J. Lu
02:18 Backport 22782 fix to 2.30 branch? Roland McGrath via binutils

April 20, 2018
23:20 Re: PR22978, TLS local-dynamic incorrectly linked on hppa-linux Alan Modra
22:32 Re: [PATCH] ​R​ISC-V: Add new option -mrelax/-mno-relax. Jim Wilson
16:04 Re: PR22978, TLS local-dynamic incorrectly linked on hppa-linux Jeff Law
16:02 Re: PR22978, TLS local-dynamic incorrectly linked on hppa-linux John David Anglin
15:55 Re: PR22978, TLS local-dynamic incorrectly linked on hppa-linux Carlos O'Donell
15:01 Re: RFC: Should we have a 2.30.1 point release ? Carlos O'Donell
15:00 Re: Should we have a 2.30.1 point release ? Jeff Law
14:55 Re: Should we have a 2.30.1 point release ? Carlos O'Donell
13:50 PR22978, TLS local-dynamic incorrectly linked on hppa-linux Alan Modra
12:14 Linker plugin API. Oleg Ogurtsov
10:51 Re: Should we have a 2.30.1 point release ? Nick Clifton
10:24 Re: RFC: Should we have a 2.30.1 point release ? Nick Clifton
10:22 Re: New Spanish PO file for 'gas' (version 2.30.0) Nick Clifton
05:59 [PATCH] ​R​ISC-V: Add new option -mrelax/-mno-relax. Kito Cheng

April 19, 2018
17:21 [gold commit] PR 23046: Fix second bug where --icf=safe triggers segfault when linking ARM ccoutant
12:36 RE: Should we have a 2.30.1 point release ? Moore, Catherine
11:40 Re: Remove arm-aout and arm-coff support Alan Modra
11:24 Get a Loan between R100 and R200,000 Rapidloan
11:05 Re: Remove arm-aout and arm-coff support JonY
10:47 New Spanish PO file for 'gas' (version 2.30.0) Translation Project Robot
07:02 Re: [ARM-FDPIC 00/12] FDPIC ABI for ARM Christophe Lyon
07:01 Re: [ARM-FDPIC 01/12] [ARM] Add armelf_linux_fdpiceabi and armelfb_linux_fdpiceabi BFD backends Christophe Lyon
05:52 PR22537, Segmentation fault with static PIE Alan Modra
00:15 Re: Remove mips aout, coff, and pe support Alan Modra

April 18, 2018
21:19 Re: Remove mips aout, coff, and pe support Maciej W. Rozycki
13:38 Re: Commit: PR 23055 H.J. Lu
13:31 Re: Remove mips aout, coff, and pe support Alan Modra
13:22 Re: Commit: PR 23055 Nick Clifton
11:33 Re: Remove mips aout, coff, and pe support Maciej W. Rozycki
09:54 Re: New Spanish PO file for 'gold' (version 2.30.0) Nick Clifton
08:25 Remove mips aout, coff, and pe support Alan Modra
08:16 Les cartouches d'encre les moins chères d'internet ! TopEncre
04:52 Re: [PATCH] [BINUTILS] [MICROBLAZE] PIC Data Text Relative Andrew Sadek
01:19 [PATCH] elf32_bed/elf64_bed H.J. Lu
01:18 [PATCH] x86: Don't define elf32_bed/elf64_bed variables H.J. Lu
01:13 Re: Commit: PR 23055 H.J. Lu
00:42 Re: [PATCH] [BINUTILS] [MICROBLAZE] PIC Data Text Relative Michael Eager
00:24 Re: [PATCH] [BINUTILS] [MICROBLAZE] PIC Data Text Relative Alan Modra
00:09 various i386-aout and i386-coff target removal Alan Modra

April 17, 2018
23:39 Tidy gas/configure.tgt Alan Modra
22:50 Re: Surprising result with ld -r Cary Coutant
21:55 Re: [PATCH] [BINUTILS] [MICROBLAZE] PIC Data Text Relative Michael Eager
16:47 Commit: PR 23055 Nick Clifton
12:53 Commit: Resync libiberty with gcc sources Nick Clifton
12:11 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Enable Intel CLDEMOTE instructions. H.J. Lu
12:07 RE: [PATCH 2/3] Enable Intel CLDEMOTE instructions. Tsimbalist, Igor V
11:42 RE: [PATCH 2/3] Enable Intel CLDEMOTE instructions. Jan Beulich
11:42 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Enable Intel CLDEMOTE instructions. H.J. Lu
10:16 RE: [PATCH 2/3] Enable Intel CLDEMOTE instructions. Tsimbalist, Igor V
09:10 RE: [PATCH 2/3] Enable Intel CLDEMOTE instructions. Jan Beulich
06:45 Re: Surprising result with ld -r Douglas B Rupp
03:17 Re: Reinstate readelf decoding of i860 and i960 machine names Alan Modra

April 16, 2018
22:53 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Enable Intel CLDEMOTE instructions. H.J. Lu
21:49 RE: [PATCH 2/3] Enable Intel CLDEMOTE instructions. Tsimbalist, Igor V
17:21 Re: Surprising result with ld -r Cary Coutant
17:01 Re: RFC: Should we have a 2.30.1 point release ? Joel Sherrill
16:42 New Spanish PO file for 'gold' (version 2.30.0) Translation Project Robot
16:41 Re: Remove arm-aout and arm-coff support Kamil Rytarowski
16:40 Re: RFC: Should we have a 2.30.1 point release ? Nick Clifton
16:33 Re: Remove arm-aout and arm-coff support Nick Clifton
16:31 Re: Reinstate readelf decoding of i860 and i960 machine names Nick Clifton
15:35 Commit: PR23054: Fix seg-faults in gas Nick Clifton
15:06 Surprising result with ld -r Douglas B Rupp
13:56 Re: Reinstate readelf decoding of i860 and i960 machine names Alan Modra
13:49 Re: Reinstate readelf decoding of i860 and i960 machine names Alan Modra
13:19 Re: Reinstate readelf decoding of i860 and i960 machine names Segher Boessenkool
11:34 Remove arm-aout and arm-coff support Alan Modra
11:27 Remove arm-epoc-pe support Alan Modra
11:24 Re: Remove sparc-aout and sparc-coff support Alan Modra
10:04 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Enable Intel WAITPKG instructions. Jan Beulich
06:25 Remove sparc-aout and sparc-coff support Alan Modra
06:24 Remove m68k-aout and m68k-coff support Alan Modra
06:24 Remove sh5 and sh64 support Alan Modra
06:23 Remove sh-symbianelf support Alan Modra
06:22 Remove vax-bsd and vax-ultrix support Alan Modra
06:21 Remove w65 support Alan Modra
06:21 Remove we32k support Alan Modra
06:20 Remove m88k support Alan Modra
06:19 Remove i370 support Alan Modra
06:18 Remove h8500 support Alan Modra
06:18 Remove h8300-coff support Alan Modra
06:17 Remove IEEE 695 object support Alan Modra
06:16 Remove tandem support Alan Modra
06:15 Remove sony newsos3 support Alan Modra
06:15 Remove netware support Alan Modra
06:14 Remove tahoe support Alan Modra

April 15, 2018
20:02 New Spanish PO file for 'gprof' (version 2.28.90) Translation Project Robot
19:12 New Spanish PO file for 'gold' (version 2.30.0) Translation Project Robot
13:33 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Enable Intel WAITPKG instructions. H.J. Lu
13:30 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Enable Intel CLDEMOTE instructions. Jan Beulich
13:27 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Enable Intel WAITPKG instructions. Jan Beulich
13:01 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Enable Intel WAITPKG instructions. H.J. Lu
12:17 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Enable Intel WAITPKG instructions. H.J. Lu
11:30 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Enable Intel WAITPKG instructions. Jan Beulich

April 14, 2018
23:01 [gold commit] PR 23046: Fix bug where --icf=safe triggers segfault when linking ARM Cary Coutant
10:22 Re: RFC: Should we have a 2.30.1 point release ? John Darrington
08:46 powerpc common-page-size Alan Modra
08:45 powerpc max-page-size vs __QNXTARGET__ Alan Modra
08:44 powerpc-lynxos and powerpc-windiss fixes Alan Modra
08:43 Reinstate readelf decoding of i860 and i960 machine names Alan Modra
08:23 Re: Adding support for a new architecture to upstream binutils Ilja Yu. Malakhov

April 13, 2018
20:52 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Enable Intel CLDEMOTE instructions. H.J. Lu
20:44 RE: [PATCH 2/3] Enable Intel CLDEMOTE instructions. Tsimbalist, Igor V
15:56 Re: RFC: Should we have a 2.30.1 point release ? Carlos O'Donell
15:44 RFC: Should we have a 2.30.1 point release ? Nick Clifton
12:34 RE: [PATCH 2/3] Enable Intel CLDEMOTE instructions. Tsimbalist, Igor V
12:28 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Enable Intel CLDEMOTE instructions. Jan Beulich
12:26 RE: [PATCH 2/3] Enable Intel CLDEMOTE instructions. Tsimbalist, Igor V
12:17 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Enable Intel CLDEMOTE instructions. H.J. Lu
12:13 [PATCH 2/3] Enable Intel CLDEMOTE instructions. Tsimbalist, Igor V

April 12, 2018
23:46 Re: target removal Alan Modra
20:40 Re: [ld] build_link_order question Gunther Nikl
20:00 Re: target removal Gunther Nikl
18:03 Re: [PATCH] gas: Refuse to run if the output file is the same as any of the input files. Matt Rice
14:11 Re: [PATCH] gas: Refuse to run if the output file is the same as any of the input files. Nick Clifton
13:24 [PATCH 2/2] MIPS/LD/testsuite: Update `run_dump_test' cases for non-DSO targets Maciej W. Rozycki
13:23 [PATCH 1/2] testsuite: Support filtering targets by TCL procedure in `run_dump_test' Maciej W. Rozycki
13:21 [PATCH 0/2] testsuite: Support filtering targets by TCL procedure in `run_dump_test' Maciej W. Rozycki
11:04 Re: New Russian PO file for 'gas' (version 2.30.0) Nick Clifton
08:37 RE: [PATCH 1/3] Enable Intel WAITPKG instructions. Tsimbalist, Igor V
06:19 RE: [PATCH 1/3] Enable Intel WAITPKG instructions. Jan Beulich
01:18 Re: target removal Alan Modra
01:14 Re: target removal Alan Modra

April 11, 2018
23:31 Re: target removal Hans-Peter Nilsson
22:59 target removal Alan Modra
20:05 Re: [PATCH] gold: Fix _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_ value for large GOTs Stephen Crane
20:02 [PATCH] gold: Fix _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_ value for large GOTs Stephen Crane
18:22 New Russian PO file for 'gas' (version 2.30.0) Translation Project Robot
18:06 Re: [ld] build_link_order question Gunther Nikl
18:00 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Enable Intel WAITPKG instructions. H.J. Lu
17:39 RE: [PATCH 1/3] Enable Intel WAITPKG instructions. Tsimbalist, Igor V
12:21 Remove i860, i960, bout and aout-adobe targets Alan Modra
11:06 Re: [PING][PATCH] binutils/testsuite: Also consider `*-*-lynxos*' and `*-*-symbianelf*' targets ELF Maciej W. Rozycki
10:18 Re: Cross build script issue Feng Xuan
10:06 Cross build script issue Feng Xuan
09:34 Re: Adding support for a new architecture to upstream binutils Nick Clifton
03:09 Silence nds32 pic warnings Alan Modra
01:02 Re: [ld] build_link_order question Hans-Peter Nilsson

April 10, 2018
23:52 Re: [ld] build_link_order question Alan Modra
16:38 [PATCH v3] BFD: Prevent writing the MIPS _gp_disp symbol into symbol tables Simon Atanasyan
16:17 [ld] build_link_order question Gunther Nikl
13:25 [PATCH 1/1] Add disassembler support for NFP. Francois H. Theron
13:25 [PATCH 0/1] Add disassembler support for NFP. Francois H. Theron
12:52 Adding support for a new architecture to upstream binutils Ilja Yu. Malakhov
00:10 Fix some strip test fails on nds32 and pru Alan Modra

April 09, 2018
23:20 Re: [PING][PATCH] binutils/testsuite: Also consider `*-*-lynxos*' and `*-*-symbianelf*' targets ELF Alan Modra
23:08 [PING][PATCH] binutils/testsuite: Also consider `*-*-lynxos*' and `*-*-symbianelf*' targets ELF Maciej W. Rozycki
18:59 Re: [PATCH] [BINUTILS] [MICROBLAZE] PIC Data Text Relative Andrew Sadek
14:34 Help with AIX 6.1 James Reynolds
13:49 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Enable Intel WAITPKG instructions. Jan Beulich
13:41 [PATCH 1/3] Enable Intel WAITPKG instructions. Tsimbalist, Igor V
12:49 Re: [PATCH 2/2] binutils/testsuite: Fix a crash with STN_UNDEF in relocation Maciej W. Rozycki
12:45 [committed v2 2/2] binutils/testsuite: Verify the handling of invalid `r_sym' in relocation Maciej W. Rozycki
11:50 Re: [PATCH] BFD: Prevent writing the MIPS _gp_disp symbol into symbol tables Maciej W. Rozycki
10:24 Re: [PATCH 2/2] binutils/testsuite: Fix a crash with STN_UNDEF in relocation Nick Clifton
10:23 Re: [PATCH 2/2] binutils/testsuite: Verify the handling of invalid `r_sym' in relocation Nick Clifton
08:19 Inline PLT call optimization Alan Modra
08:18 PowerPC inline PLT call support Alan Modra
08:17 Support PLT16 relocs against local symbols Alan Modra
08:16 Rearrange PLT reloc output on powerpc Alan Modra
08:15 PowerPC PLT16 relocations Alan Modra
08:15 PowerPC indirect calls to __tls_get_addr Alan Modra
01:30 2.0MP 1080P 3DNR UTC 500 Meters Promotion JBE.CCTV

April 08, 2018
06:26 Re: [PATCH] gas: Refuse to run if the output file is the same as any of the input files. John Darrington
06:20 [PATCH] gas: Refuse to run if the output file is the same as any of the input files. John Darrington

April 07, 2018
23:25 Re: [PATCH] [BINUTILS] [MICROBLAZE] PIC Data Text Relative Andrew Sadek
08:12 New Spanish PO file for 'gas' (version 2.30.0) Translation Project Robot
06:09 Translatable string optimisation John Darrington
05:48 Re: [gold commit] Improve warnings for relocations referring to discarded sections Cary Coutant
05:27 New Russian PO file for 'gas' (version 2.30.0) Translation Project Robot
05:22 New Russian PO file for 'gas' (version 2.30.0) Translation Project Robot

April 06, 2018
15:31 Re: [PATCH] MIPS: Correct opcode for some IL3A instructions Maciej W. Rozycki
15:24 Re: gdb disassemble: ARM Thumb2 0x4503 is bad, not "cmp r3,r0" John Reiser
14:48 [PATCH 1/2] MIPS64/BFD: Fix a crash with STN_UNDEF in relocation Maciej W. Rozycki
14:47 [PATCH 2/2] binutils/testsuite: Fix a crash with STN_UNDEF in relocation Maciej W. Rozycki
14:47 [PATCH 0/2] MIPS64/binutils: Fix a crash with STN_UNDEF in relocation Maciej W. Rozycki
14:46 [PATCH 2/2] binutils/testsuite: Verify the handling of invalid `r_sym' in relocation Maciej W. Rozycki
14:45 [PATCH 1/2] MIPS64/BFD: Fix a crash with invalid `r_sym' in relocation Maciej W. Rozycki
14:44 [PATCH 0/2] MIPS64/binutils: Fix a crash with invalid `r_sym' in relocation Maciej W. Rozycki
12:38 Re: [PATCH 1/3] binutils/testsuite: Enable strip-13 test for `hppa*-*' H.J. Lu
08:23 Re: gdb disassemble: ARM Thumb2 0x4503 is bad, not "cmp r3,r0" Nick Clifton
08:22 Re: [RFA] Display all DWARF 5 language names Nick Clifton
07:50 Re: When the output file is the same as the input file ... Nick Clifton
03:58 Re: A question about setting location counter to a new value in output section Hao Lee

April 05, 2018
22:55 Re: [PATCH 1/3] binutils/testsuite: Enable strip-13 test for `hppa*-*' H.J. Lu
22:29 [PATCH] Use dlsym to check if libdl is needed for plugin H.J. Lu
22:24 [PATCH] config: Sync with GCC H.J. Lu
22:01 [gold commit] Improve warnings for relocations referring to discarded sections Cary Coutant
21:39 [committed] MIPS/binutils/testsuite: Fix `.dc.l' typo in `strip-13mips64.s' Maciej W. Rozycki
17:08 Re: [PATCH] Use dlsym to check if libdl is needed for plugin DJ Delorie
17:02 gdb disassemble: ARM Thumb2 0x4503 is bad, not "cmp r3,r0" John Reiser
16:54 [RFA] Display all DWARF 5 language names Tom Tromey
16:49 Re: [PATCH] MIPS: Fix GOT page counter in multi-got links Cary Coutant
16:11 Re: [PATCH] MIPS: Fix GOT page counter in multi-got links James Cowgill
16:04 Re: .symtab behaviour query Cary Coutant
15:58 Re: When the output file is the same as the input file ... Cary Coutant
15:50 Re: [PATCH] MIPS: Fix GOT page counter in multi-got links Cary Coutant
14:28 RE: [PATCH][binutils][AArch64] Fix debug trace build for AArch64. Tamar Christina
14:21 Re: .symtab behaviour query Andreas Schwab
14:06 Re: .symtab behaviour query Nick Clifton
13:40 Re: When the output file is the same as the input file ... Nick Clifton
13:19 Re: [PATCH][binutils][AArch64] Fix debug trace build for AArch64. Nick Clifton
12:46 Re: [ARM-FDPIC 00/12] FDPIC ABI for ARM Christophe Lyon
12:12 Re: [PATCH 0/3] binutils/testsuite: `strip-13' test fixes/improvements Maciej W. Rozycki
10:14 RE: [PATCH][binutils][AArch64] Fix debug trace build for AArch64. Tamar Christina
09:56 Re: [RFC] Only NOP in delayed branches in .MIPS.stubs section Maksim Kozlov
08:13 When the output file is the same as the input file ... John Darrington
08:07 Re: [ARM-FDPIC 00/12] FDPIC ABI for ARM Nick Clifton

April 04, 2018
23:46 [GOLD] Make powerpc64 .branch_lt relro Alan Modra
23:45 elf-hppa.h warning fix Alan Modra
23:33 Re: [PATCH 0/3] binutils/testsuite: `strip-13' test fixes/improvements Alan Modra
20:57 Re: [PATCH 1/3] binutils/testsuite: Enable strip-13 test for `hppa*-*' H.J. Lu
20:12 [PATCH 3/3] binutils/testsuite: Tighten the error message check with `strip-13' Maciej W. Rozycki
20:10 [PATCH 2/3] binutils/testsuite: Support REL and MIPS64 reloc formats with `strip-13' Maciej W. Rozycki
20:09 [PATCH 1/3] binutils/testsuite: Enable strip-13 test for `hppa*-*' Maciej W. Rozycki
20:08 [PATCH 0/3] binutils/testsuite: `strip-13' test fixes/improvements Maciej W. Rozycki
13:42 Re: A question about setting location counter to a new value in output section Hao Lee
12:57 Re: A question about setting location counter to a new value in output section Alan Modra
12:06 A question about setting location counter to a new value in output section Hao Lee
11:42 [PATCH, committed] i386: Clear vex instead of vex.evex H.J. Lu
10:47 Re: [RFC] Only NOP in delayed branches in .MIPS.stubs section Maciej W. Rozycki
10:07 [RFC] Only NOP in delayed branches in .MIPS.stubs section Maksim Kozlov
08:01 Re: New Spanish PO file for 'opcodes' (version 2.30.0) Nick Clifton
01:09 Re: [PATCH 6/6] PR binutils/22875: HPPA/ELF: Also fail with relocation placeholders Maciej W. Rozycki
01:08 Re: [PATCH 5/6] PR binutils/22875: i860/ELF: Report unsupported relocation types Maciej W. Rozycki
01:07 [committed v3 4/6] PR binutils/22875: Visium/ELF: Prevent an out-of-bounds howto table access Maciej W. Rozycki
01:07 [committed v2 3/6] PR binutils/22875: IQ2000/ELF: Prevent an out-of-bounds howto table access Maciej W. Rozycki
01:06 [committed v2 2/6] PR binutils/22875: FRV/ELF: Prevent an out-of-bounds howto table access Maciej W. Rozycki
01:05 Re: [PATCH 1/6] PR binutils/22875: MIPS/ELF: Also fail with relocation placeholders Maciej W. Rozycki

April 03, 2018
11:31 Re: [gold patch] proposed fix for PR/23016 Than McIntosh via binutils
11:31 Re: [gold patch] proposed fix for PR/23016 Than McIntosh via binutils
08:19 [committed] MIPS/LD/testsuite: Correct LD emulations for `mips*-*-kfreebsd*-gnu' Maciej W. Rozycki
01:57 Re: [gold patch] proposed fix for PR/23016 Cary Coutant

April 02, 2018
19:32 Re: PR binutils/23013: Assembler not recognizing 3-opt dcbt instruction form on Power systems Gunther Nikl
11:55 Re: [PATCH] Use dlsym to check if libdl is needed for plugin H.J. Lu

April 01, 2018
20:28 Re: PR binutils/23013: Assembler not recognizing 3-opt dcbt instruction form on Power systems Peter Bergner
18:17 New Spanish PO file for 'opcodes' (version 2.30.0) Translation Project Robot
16:21 Re: PR binutils/23013: Assembler not recognizing 3-opt dcbt instruction form on Power systems Gunther Nikl


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc