binutils archive
date index for November, 2017

This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

November 25, 2017
01:22 Re: .option directive Jim Wilson

November 24, 2017
23:49 [PATCH] readelf: Check alignment of note section H.J. Lu
23:17 Re: [PATCH] elf: Properly compute offsets of desc and next note H.J. Lu
23:16 Re: [PATCH] elf: Properly compute offsets of desc and next note Simon Marchi
22:54 Re: [PATCH] elf: Properly compute offsets of desc and next note H.J. Lu
22:43 Re: [PATCH] elf: Properly compute offsets of desc and next note Simon Marchi
22:20 Re: [PATCH] elf: Properly compute offsets of desc and next note H.J. Lu
20:53 Re: [PATCH] elf: Properly compute offsets of desc and next note Simon Marchi
17:33 [PATCH] Add reference to implicit use in _bfd_elf_is_local_label_name. Jim Wilson
16:15 Re: [PATCH] arm: ensure symbol is a thumb symbol in new binutils Jiong Wang
16:09 Re: [PATCH] arm: ensure symbol is a thumb symbol in new binutils Jiong Wang
16:06 Re: [PATCH] Update PR ld/21562 tests for underscore targets Nick Clifton
14:37 Re: [PATCH] x86: don't omit disambiguating suffixes from "fi*" H.J. Lu
14:30 [PATCH] Update PR ld/21562 tests for underscore targets H.J. Lu
13:05 Re: New gas testsuite failures Nick Clifton
11:43 Re: New gas testsuite failures Jan Beulich
11:31 New gas testsuite failures Nick Clifton
10:19 Re: [PATCH] elf: Properly compute offsets of desc and next note Nick Clifton
10:10 Re: [PATCH] Add reference to implicit use in _bfd_elf_is_local_label_name. Nick Clifton
09:49 [PATCH][PR ld/22269] aarch64: Handle local undefined weak symbols Szabolcs Nagy
09:47 [PATCH][PR ld/22263] aarch64: Avoid dynamic TLS relocs in PIE Szabolcs Nagy
08:04 .option directive Paulo Matos

November 23, 2017
23:55 Re: [Translation-i18n] xtensa message pluralization augustine dot sterling at gmai
21:18 [PATCH] Fix vax/ns32k/mmix gas testsuite regression. Jim Wilson
21:04 Re: [PATCH] Riscv ld-elf/stab failure, and fake label cleanup. Jim Wilson
20:50 Re: [PATCH] Riscv ld-elf/stab failure, and fake label cleanup. Kamil Rytarowski
20:47 Re: [PATCH] Riscv ld-elf/stab failure, and fake label cleanup. Jim Wilson
20:36 Re: [PATCH] Fix build error with --enable-targets=all. Jim Wilson
17:43 Re: [PATCH] Add reference to implicit use in _bfd_elf_is_local_label_name. Jim Wilson
16:47 [PATCH] ELF: Don't check DT_NEEDED for linker script defined symbols H.J. Lu
15:47 Re: [PATCH] x86: don't omit disambiguating suffixes from "fi*" H.J. Lu
15:43 Re: [PATCH] x86: don't omit disambiguating suffixes from "fi*" Jan Beulich
15:30 RE: [PATCH 3/6] Enable Intel VAES instructions Jan Beulich
15:07 Re: Fwd: [PATCH] arm: ensure symbol is a thumb symbol in new binutils Nick Clifton
15:00 Re: [PATCH 3/6] Enable Intel VAES instructions H.J. Lu
14:53 RE: [PATCH 3/6] Enable Intel VAES instructions Tsimbalist, Igor V
14:26 Re: Fwd: [PATCH] arm: ensure symbol is a thumb symbol in new binutils Ard Biesheuvel
14:02 Re: Fwd: [PATCH] arm: ensure symbol is a thumb symbol in new binutils Russell King - ARM Linux
13:55 [committed, PATCH] x86: Add tests for -n option of x86 assembler H.J. Lu
13:52 gold linker: rejected multiple definitions with the same absolute value Michael Orlitzky
13:41 Re: [PATCH] x86: don't omit disambiguating suffixes from "fi*" H.J. Lu
13:07 Re: [PATCH v2] x86: reject further invalid AVX-512 masking constructs H.J. Lu
13:06 Don't move weak alias dyn_relocs to weakdef Alan Modra
13:05 Delete powerpc64 symbol weakref field Alan Modra
13:05 Rename u.weakdef and make it a circular list Alan Modra
12:09 Re: [PATCH] Exclude libmsvcrt and similar libraries from being autoexported from DLLs Nick Clifton
12:02 Re: [PATCH v2] arm: detect buggy binutils when in thumb2 mode Martin Storsjö
11:50 [PATCH v2] arm: detect buggy binutils when in thumb2 mode Jason A. Donenfeld
11:48 [PATCH] arm: detect buggy binutils when in thumb2 mode Jason A. Donenfeld
11:29 Re: [PATCH] Riscv ld-elf/stab failure, and fake label cleanup. Kamil Rytarowski
11:18 Re: [PATCH] Riscv ld-elf/stab failure, and fake label cleanup. Nick Clifton
11:05 Re: [PATCH] Exclude libmsvcrt and similar libraries from being autoexported from DLLs Martin Storsjö
11:00 Re: [PATCH] Exclude libmsvcrt and similar libraries from being autoexported from DLLs Kai Tietz
10:48 Fwd: [PATCH] arm: ensure symbol is a thumb symbol in new binutils Jason A. Donenfeld
10:29 [PATCH] Exclude libmsvcrt and similar libraries from being autoexported from DLLs Martin Storsjo
10:20 Re: [PATCH] Add reference to implicit use in _bfd_elf_is_local_label_name. Nick Clifton
10:10 [PATCH v2] x86: reject further invalid AVX-512 masking constructs Jan Beulich
09:34 Re: [PATCH] Riscv ld-elf/stab failure, and fake label cleanup. Nick Clifton
03:15 [PATCH] Fix build error with --enable-targets=all. Jim Wilson
02:23 Re: [PATCH] Riscv ld-elf/stab failure, and fake label cleanup. Alan Modra

November 22, 2017
20:04 [PATCH] In x86 -n docs, mention that you need an explicit nop fill byte. Jim Wilson
19:39 [PATCH] Add reference to implicit use in _bfd_elf_is_local_label_name. Jim Wilson
19:37 Re: [PATCH] Riscv ld-elf/stab failure, and fake label cleanup. Jim Wilson
19:11 Re: [PATCH] Update docs on filling text with nops. Jim Wilson
17:11 Re: [PATCH] x86: fix AVX-512 16-bit addressing H.J. Lu
17:11 Re: [PATCH] Riscv ld-elf/stab failure, and fake label cleanup. Nick Clifton
16:49 Re: [PATCH v2] x86-64: always use unsigned 32-bit relocation for 32-bit addressing H.J. Lu
16:47 Re: [PATCH v2] x86-64: always use unsigned 32-bit relocation for 32-bit addressing H.J. Lu
16:18 Re: [PATCH] x86: fix AVX-512 16-bit addressing Jan Beulich
15:52 Re: [PATCH] x86: fix AVX-512 16-bit addressing H.J. Lu
15:47 Re: [PATCH] x86: fix AVX-512 16-bit addressing Jan Beulich
15:36 Re: [PATCH] x86: fix AVX-512 16-bit addressing H.J. Lu
15:34 Re: optimal encoding of SIMD insns H.J. Lu
14:18 Re: [PATCH] x86: fix AVX-512 16-bit addressing Jan Beulich
14:13 Re: optimal encoding of SIMD insns Jan Beulich
13:55 Re: [PATCH] x86: correct UDn H.J. Lu
13:53 Re: [PATCH] x86: reject further invalid AVX-512 masking constructs H.J. Lu
13:51 Re: [PATCH] x86: correct UDn Jan Beulich
13:51 Re: [PATCH] x86: fix AVX-512 16-bit addressing H.J. Lu
13:48 Re: optimal encoding of SIMD insns H.J. Lu
13:34 Re: [PATCH] x86: correct UDn H.J. Lu
13:27 Re: [PATCH] x86: fix AVX-512 16-bit addressing Jan Beulich
13:23 Re: [PATCH] x86: fix AVX-512 16-bit addressing Jan Beulich
13:20 Re: [PATCH] x86: reject further invalid AVX-512 masking constructs Jan Beulich
13:13 Re: [PATCH] x86: correct UDn Jan Beulich
13:11 Re: optimal encoding of SIMD insns Jan Beulich
12:43 Re: optimal encoding of SIMD insns H.J. Lu
12:39 Re: [PATCH] x86: fix AVX-512 16-bit addressing H.J. Lu
12:35 Re: [PATCH] x86: reject further invalid AVX-512 masking constructs H.J. Lu
12:31 Re: [PATCH] x86: correct UDn H.J. Lu
10:55 Re: [PATCH, GAS/ARM] Clarify relation between reg_expected_msgs and arm_reg_type Nick Clifton
09:56 RE: [PATCH] [ARC] Fix handling of ARCv2 H-register class. Claudiu Zissulescu
08:10 Re: [PATCH 2/6] Enable Intel GFNI instructions Jan Beulich
08:06 Re: [PATCH] x86: fix AVX-512 16-bit addressing Jan Beulich
08:02 Re: [PATCH] x86: correct UDn Jan Beulich
07:58 Re: [PATCH] x86: reject further invalid AVX-512 masking constructs Jan Beulich
07:44 Re: optimal encoding of SIMD insns Jan Beulich
03:45 Re: non_got_ref after adjust_dynamic_relocs Alan Modra
03:13 Re: non_got_ref after adjust_dynamic_relocs Alan Modra

November 21, 2017
22:52 Re: non_got_ref after adjust_dynamic_relocs Joseph Myers
22:29 [PATCH 5/6] ld: Add tests for -z textonly and -z notextonly H.J. Lu
22:29 [PATCH 6/6] x86-64: Add tests for -z textonly -z max-page-size=0x1000 H.J. Lu
22:29 [PATCH 3/6] ld: Create a new LOAD segment for text-only LOAD segment H.J. Lu
22:29 [PATCH 4/6] ld/ppc/spu: Also set expld.textseg.phase to exp_seg_none H.J. Lu
22:29 [PATCH 2/6] ld: Add TEXT_SEGMENT_ALIGN/TEXT_SEGMENT_{RELRO_}END H.J. Lu
22:29 [PATCH 1/6] ld: Add "-z textonly" option to ELF linker H.J. Lu
22:28 [PATCH 0/6] ld: Add "-z textonly" option to ELF linker H.J. Lu
22:18 Re: [PATCH] x86: reject further invalid AVX-512 masking constructs H.J. Lu
22:15 Re: optimal encoding of SIMD insns H.J. Lu
22:12 Re: [PATCH] x86: correct UDn H.J. Lu
21:46 Re: PR22451, strip no longer works on older object files H.J. Lu
19:33 Re: New gold plugin interface for getting --wrap symbols Sriraman Tallam via binutils
19:06 Re: [PATCH] x86: fix AVX-512 16-bit addressing H.J. Lu
18:56 Re: [PATCH 1/6] Enable Intel AVX512_VBMI2 instructions H.J. Lu
18:55 Re: [PATCH 2/6] Enable Intel GFNI instructions H.J. Lu
18:48 Re: [PATCH 1/6] Enable Intel AVX512_VBMI2 instructions H.J. Lu
18:28 Re: gold patch RFC: fix address size of DW_FORM_ref_addr Ian Lance Taylor via binutils
18:06 [PATCH, GAS/ARM] Clarify relation between reg_expected_msgs and arm_reg_type Thomas Preudhomme
17:51 Re: gold patch RFC: fix address size of DW_FORM_ref_addr Ian Lance Taylor via binutils
15:56 Re: [PATCH] Riscv ld-elf/stab failure, and fake label cleanup. Palmer Dabbelt
15:43 Re: [PATCH] [ARC] Fix handling of ARCv2 H-register class. Nick Clifton
15:20 RE: [PATCH 2/6] Enable Intel GFNI instructions Jan Beulich
15:19 RE: [PATCH 1/6] Enable Intel AVX512_VBMI2 instructions Jan Beulich
15:03 RE: [PATCH 2/6] Enable Intel GFNI instructions Tsimbalist, Igor V
15:01 RE: [PATCH 1/6] Enable Intel AVX512_VBMI2 instructions Tsimbalist, Igor V
15:00 Re: gold patch RFC: fix address size of DW_FORM_ref_addr Joel Brobecker
14:36 [PATCH] [ARC] Fix handling of ARCv2 H-register class. Claudiu Zissulescu
14:24 Re: gold patch RFC: fix address size of DW_FORM_ref_addr Ian Lance Taylor via binutils
14:12 [PATCH] [ARC] [COMMITTED] Update test pattern patching. Claudiu Zissulescu
14:02 RE: [PATCH] [ARC] Improve printing of pc-relative instructions. Claudiu Zissulescu
13:16 Commit: Add ability to follow dwo links to readelf & objdump Nick Clifton
12:35 Re: [PATCH] [ARC] Improve printing of pc-relative instructions. Nick Clifton
11:42 RE: [PATCH] [ARC] Improve printing of pc-relative instructions. Claudiu Zissulescu
11:11 Re: [PATCH] Update docs on filling text with nops. Nick Clifton
05:48 Re: [PATCH] Fix strong_ref_weak_def.sh and dyn_weak_ref.sh when configured with --enabled-default-hash-style=gnu. Alan Modra
00:49 Add NULL bfd test to elf_symbol_from Alan Modra
00:48 Re: [Translation-i18n] xtensa message pluralization Alan Modra

November 20, 2017
22:41 [PATCH] Riscv ld-elf/stab failure, and fake label cleanup. Jim Wilson
21:02 Re: gold patch RFC: fix address size of DW_FORM_ref_addr Ian Lance Taylor via binutils
20:52 [PATCH] Update docs on filling text with nops. Jim Wilson
15:15 [PATCH] x86: fix AVX-512 16-bit addressing Jan Beulich
14:27 Re: PR22451, strip no longer works on older object files Alan Modra
14:24 Re: [PATCH] x86: reject further invalid AVX-512 masking constructs Jan Beulich
14:18 Re: optimal encoding of SIMD insns Jan Beulich
14:10 Re: [PATCH] x86: reject further invalid AVX-512 masking constructs H.J. Lu
14:06 [PATCH] x86: reject further invalid AVX-512 masking constructs Jan Beulich
13:52 Re: optimal encoding of SIMD insns H.J. Lu
13:50 Re: PR22451, strip no longer works on older object files H.J. Lu
13:41 Re: optimal encoding of SIMD insns Jan Beulich
13:41 mingw gas testsuite fix Alan Modra
13:41 PR22451, strip no longer works on older object files Alan Modra
13:38 [PATCH] x86: correct UDn Jan Beulich
13:23 Re: optimal encoding of SIMD insns H.J. Lu
13:09 Re: optimal encoding of SIMD insns Jan Beulich
13:07 [PATCH] x86: don't omit disambiguating suffixes from "fi*" Jan Beulich
12:55 Re: optimal encoding of SIMD insns H.J. Lu
12:54 [PATCH] x86/Intel: don't report multiple errors for a single insn operand Jan Beulich
12:08 optimal encoding of SIMD insns Jan Beulich
08:14 Re: [PATCH 3/6] Enable Intel VAES instructions Jan Beulich
08:08 Re: [PATCH 2/6] Enable Intel GFNI instructions Jan Beulich
08:07 RE: [PATCH 1/6] Enable Intel AVX512_VBMI2 instructions Jan Beulich
02:31 Re: gold patch RFC: fix address size of DW_FORM_ref_addr Cary Coutant
01:57 Re: gold patch RFC: fix address size of DW_FORM_ref_addr Cary Coutant

November 19, 2017
23:05 Re: [PATCH] Fix strong_ref_weak_def.sh and dyn_weak_ref.sh when configured with --enabled-default-hash-style=gnu. Romain Geissler
20:27 Re: [PATCH] Fix error message typo. Palmer Dabbelt
01:04 [PATCH] Fix error message typo. Jim Wilson

November 18, 2017
21:16 PR22443, Global buffer overflow in _bfd_elf_get_symbol_version_string Alan Modra
14:12 [PATCH] [PRU]: Fix disassembly text for instructions with reloc Dimitar Dimitrov

November 17, 2017
22:52 [PATCH] Finish fixing riscv gas lns-common-1 failure, and lns-duplicate. Jim Wilson
21:58 [PATCH] gold: Don't rescan for undefined symbols in dynamic objects Stephen Crane
18:19 gold patch RFC: fix address size of DW_FORM_ref_addr Ian Lance Taylor via binutils
13:11 [PATCH] ld: Check if GNU property note section exists H.J. Lu
12:57 Re: [PATCH] elf: Properly compute offsets of desc and next note H.J. Lu
12:16 Re: [PATCH] elf: Properly compute offsets of desc and next note Nick Clifton
12:10 [committed, PATCH] x86: Pass "%F%P:" to linker callback in case of error H.J. Lu
12:10 Re: [Commit]: Add debuglink support to objdump and readelf Nick Clifton
11:40 Re: [Commit]: Add debuglink support to objdump and readelf Nick Clifton

November 16, 2017
18:55 Re: [Commit]: Add debuglink support to objdump and readelf Joseph Myers
16:43 Re: [PATCH] elf: Properly compute offsets of desc and next note H.J. Lu
16:27 Re: [PATCH] elf: Properly compute offsets of desc and next note H.J. Lu
15:22 Re: [PATCH] elf: Properly compute offsets of desc and next note Nick Clifton
15:04 RE: [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Add new instructions for Armv8.4-a [Patch (4/6)] Tamar Christina
14:56 Re: [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Add new instructions for Armv8.4-a [Patch (4/6)] Nick Clifton
14:42 Re: x86: AT&T syntax operand size defaults H.J. Lu
14:40 Re: x86: AT&T syntax operand size defaults Jan Beulich
14:38 RE: [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Add new instructions for Armv8.4-a [Patch (4/6)] Tamar Christina
13:31 Re: x86: AT&T syntax operand size defaults H.J. Lu
13:29 Re: [PATCH] [GAS] [AArch64] Updated AArch64 docs for Armv8.4-a. Nick Clifton
13:26 Re: [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Correctly add SIMD and FP dependencies to Crypto options. Nick Clifton
13:25 RE: [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Move new FP16 instructions to new flag Tamar Christina
13:19 Re: [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Move new FP16 instructions to new flag Nick Clifton
13:17 Re: x86: AT&T syntax operand size defaults Jan Beulich
13:06 Commit: Always create a padding buffer in sec_merge_emit Nick Clifton
12:51 Re: x86: AT&T syntax operand size defaults H.J. Lu
12:47 Re: x86: AT&T syntax operand size defaults Jan Beulich
11:56 [PATCH] elf: Properly compute offsets of desc and next note H.J. Lu
11:52 Re: readability improvements to i386-opc.tbl H.J. Lu
11:48 Re: x86: AT&T syntax operand size defaults H.J. Lu
11:45 Re: [PATCH v2] x86: ignore high register select bit(s) in 32- and 16-bit modes H.J. Lu
11:35 Re: readability improvements to i386-opc.tbl Jan Beulich
11:32 Re: x86: AT&T syntax operand size defaults Jan Beulich
11:25 Re: [PATCH v2] x86: ignore high register select bit(s) in 32- and 16-bit modes Jan Beulich
11:21 Re: [PATCH] ix86/Intel: don't require memory operand size specifier for PTWRITE Jan Beulich
10:53 Re: [PATCH v2] x86: ignore high register select bit(s) in 32- and 16-bit modes H.J. Lu
08:01 binutils: symbolic instead of hard links for the utilities Wolfgang Grandegger
03:47 Re: [PATCH v2] x86: ignore high register select bit(s) in 32- and 16-bit modes H.J. Lu

November 15, 2017
23:14 Re: readability improvements to i386-opc.tbl H.J. Lu
23:12 Re: [PATCH] ix86/Intel: don't require memory operand size specifier for PTWRITE H.J. Lu
23:05 Re: x86: AT&T syntax operand size defaults H.J. Lu
14:14 Re: First-time binutils repository code-stare - indentation and contribution process Maciej W. Rozycki
14:03 Re: x86: AT&T syntax operand size defaults Jan Beulich
13:58 Re: [PATCH] ix86/Intel: don't require memory operand size specifier for PTWRITE Jan Beulich
13:55 Re: readability improvements to i386-opc.tbl Jan Beulich
13:55 Re: [PATCH][GAS][ARM] Move new FP16 instructions to new flag Nick Clifton
13:25 Re: [PATCH] ix86/Intel: don't require memory operand size specifier for PTWRITE H.J. Lu
13:22 Re: readability improvements to i386-opc.tbl H.J. Lu
13:16 [PATCH] ix86/Intel: don't require memory operand size specifier for PTWRITE Jan Beulich
13:10 Re: readability improvements to i386-opc.tbl Jan Beulich
13:05 Re: x86: AT&T syntax operand size defaults Jan Beulich
12:47 RE: [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Move new FP16 instructions to new flag tamar . christina
12:46 Re: x86: AT&T syntax operand size defaults H.J. Lu
12:43 Re: readability improvements to i386-opc.tbl H.J. Lu
12:36 Re: [PATCH v2] x86: ignore high register select bit(s) in 32- and 16-bit modes H.J. Lu
11:59 objcopy memory leak Alan Modra
11:58 Handle ' and I format flags Alan Modra
11:50 [PATCH][GAS][ARM] Move new FP16 instructions to new flag Tamar Christina
11:50 [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Move new FP16 instructions to new flag Tamar Christina
11:33 [Commit]: Add debuglink support to objdump and readelf Nick Clifton
10:32 Re: x86: AT&T syntax operand size defaults Jan Beulich
09:33 readability improvements to i386-opc.tbl Jan Beulich
07:57 [PATCH v2] x86: ignore high register select bit(s) in 32- and 16-bit modes Jan Beulich
07:32 Re: [PATCH v2] x86-64: always use unsigned 32-bit relocation for 32-bit addressing Jan Beulich
03:06 ld einfo positional arg support Alan Modra
02:36 Re: [PATCH] Finish fixing riscv gas lns-common-1 failure, and lns-duplicate. Palmer Dabbelt
01:45 [PATCH] Finish fixing riscv gas lns-common-1 failure, and lns-duplicate. Jim Wilson
01:24 [PATCH] First part of fix for riscv gas lns-common-1 failure. Jim Wilson
01:05 Re: [PATCH] Fix riscv ld testsuite failure for compressed1d. Jim Wilson

November 14, 2017
17:51 Re: [PATCH] gold: Don't adjust local symbol values in relocatable link twice H.J. Lu
16:52 Re: [PATCH v2] x86-64: always use unsigned 32-bit relocation for 32-bit addressing H.J. Lu
16:44 Re: [PATCH v2] x86-64: always use unsigned 32-bit relocation for 32-bit addressing Jan Beulich
16:38 Re: [PATCH v2] x86-64: always use unsigned 32-bit relocation for 32-bit addressing H.J. Lu
16:31 [PATCH v2] x86-64: always use unsigned 32-bit relocation for 32-bit addressing Jan Beulich
16:22 [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Correctly add SIMD and FP dependencies to Crypto options. Tamar Christina
15:42 Re: [PATCH v2] x86-64: don't allow use of %axl as accumulator H.J. Lu
14:48 Re: [PATCH v2] x86-64: don't allow use of %axl as accumulator Jan Beulich
14:41 Re: [PATCH 0/6] ld: Add "-z textonly" option to ELF linker H.J. Lu
14:03 Re: [PATCH 2/3] x86: use correct register names H.J. Lu
13:58 Re: [PATCH 0/6] ld: Add "-z textonly" option to ELF linker Michael Matz
13:57 Re: [PATCH 2/3] x86: use correct register names Jan Beulich
13:46 Re: [PATCH 3/3] x86: ignore high register select bit(s) in 32- and 16-bit modes H.J. Lu
13:42 Re: [PATCH 2/3] x86: use correct register names H.J. Lu
13:42 Re: [PATCH 3/3] x86: ignore high register select bit(s) in 32- and 16-bit modes Jan Beulich
13:41 Re: [PATCH 1/3] x86: drop VEXI4_Fixup() H.J. Lu
13:36 Re: [PATCH 2/3] x86: use correct register names Jan Beulich
13:35 Re: [PATCH 1/3] x86: drop VEXI4_Fixup() Jan Beulich
13:34 Re: [PATCH v2] x86-64: don't allow use of %axl as accumulator Jan Beulich
13:33 Re: [PATCH 0/6] ld: Add "-z textonly" option to ELF linker H.J. Lu
12:55 Re: [PATCH 0/6] ld: Add "-z textonly" option to ELF linker Michael Matz
12:43 Re: [PATCH 3/3] x86: ignore high register select bit(s) in 32- and 16-bit modes H.J. Lu
12:37 Re: [PATCH v2] x86-64: don't allow use of %axl as accumulator H.J. Lu
12:33 Re: [PATCH 2/3] x86: use correct register names H.J. Lu
12:27 Re: [PATCH 1/3] x86: drop VEXI4_Fixup() H.J. Lu
10:58 Re: [PATCH][GOLD] Fix PR22233 gold segfault in relocate_erratum_stub on aarch64-linux-gnu Matthias Klose
10:15 PR22431, powerpc64 ld segfault when .plt discarded Alan Modra
10:09 ld-ifunc non-PIC tests Alan Modra
08:17 [PATCH v2] x86-64: don't allow use of %axl as accumulator Jan Beulich
07:32 [PATCH 3/3] x86: ignore high register select bit(s) in 32- and 16-bit modes Jan Beulich
07:31 [PATCH 2/3] x86: use correct register names Jan Beulich
07:31 [PATCH 1/3] x86: drop VEXI4_Fixup() Jan Beulich
07:22 [PATCH 0/3] x86: correct register operand handling Jan Beulich
03:30 Inconsistent .eh_frame_hdr on powerpc64 Alan Modra

November 13, 2017
23:08 [PATCH 5/6] ld: Add tests for -z textonly H.J. Lu
23:08 [PATCH 3/6] ld: Create a new LOAD segment for text-only LOAD segment H.J. Lu
23:08 [PATCH 4/6] ld/ppc/spu: Also set expld.textseg.phase to exp_seg_none H.J. Lu
23:08 [PATCH 2/6] ld: Add TEXT_SEGMENT_ALIGN/TEXT_SEGMENT_{RELRO_}END H.J. Lu
23:08 [PATCH 1/6] ld: Add "-z textonly" option to ELF linker H.J. Lu
23:08 [PATCH 6/6] x86-64: Add tests for -z textonly -z max-page-size=0x1000 H.J. Lu
23:08 [PATCH 0/6] ld: Add "-z textonly" option to ELF linker H.J. Lu
16:25 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: always use unsigned 32-bit relocation for 32-bit addressing H.J. Lu
16:21 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: always use unsigned 32-bit relocation for 32-bit addressing Jan Beulich
16:21 Re: [PATCH 1/4] ld: Update phase_enum/relro_enum and add seg_align_type H.J. Lu
16:11 Re: [PATCH 1/4] ld: Update phase_enum/relro_enum and add seg_align_type Joseph Myers
16:09 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: always use unsigned 32-bit relocation for 32-bit addressing H.J. Lu
16:01 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: always use unsigned 32-bit relocation for 32-bit addressing Jan Beulich
15:44 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: always use unsigned 32-bit relocation for 32-bit addressing H.J. Lu
15:42 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: don't allow use of %axl as accumulator H.J. Lu
15:07 [PATCH][GOLD] Fix PR22233 gold segfault in relocate_erratum_stub on aarch64-linux-gnu Peter Smith
14:33 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: don't allow use of %axl as accumulator Jan Beulich
14:30 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: always use unsigned 32-bit relocation for 32-bit addressing Jan Beulich
13:47 Re: [PATCH] x86: add disassembler support for XOP VPCOM* pseudo-ops H.J. Lu
13:43 Re: [PATCH] x86: add support for AVX-512 VPCMP*{B,W} pseudo-ops H.J. Lu
13:40 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: don't allow use of %axl as accumulator H.J. Lu
13:35 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: always use unsigned 32-bit relocation for 32-bit addressing H.J. Lu
13:22 Re: [PATCH] x86: string insns don't allow displacements H.J. Lu
12:15 [PATCH] x86: add disassembler support for XOP VPCOM* pseudo-ops Jan Beulich
12:14 [PATCH] x86: add support for AVX-512 VPCMP*{B,W} pseudo-ops Jan Beulich
12:03 Re: First-time binutils repository code-stare - indentation and contribution process Francois H. Theron
11:50 [PATCH] x86-64: always use unsigned 32-bit relocation for 32-bit addressing Jan Beulich
11:01 [PATCH] [GAS] [AArch64] Updated AArch64 docs for Armv8.4-a. Tamar Christina
10:45 Re: First-time binutils repository code-stare - indentation and contribution process Maciej W. Rozycki
10:03 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: don't allow use of %axl as accumulator Jan Beulich
09:54 Re: [PATCH] x86: string insns don't allow displacements Jan Beulich
01:27 Re: [PATCH 4/4] ld: Add ldlang_check_relro_region/update lang_find_relro_sections_1 H.J. Lu
01:14 Re: [PATCH 4/4] ld: Add ldlang_check_relro_region/update lang_find_relro_sections_1 H.J. Lu
01:05 Re: [PATCH] ld: Remove PF_X from PT_PHDR segment H.J. Lu
00:12 Re: [PATCH 4/4] ld: Add ldlang_check_relro_region/update lang_find_relro_sections_1 Alan Modra

November 12, 2017
22:26 Re: [PATCH] ld: Remove PF_X from PT_PHDR segment Alan Modra
17:32 [PATCH 1/4] ld: Update phase_enum/relro_enum and add seg_align_type H.J. Lu
17:32 [PATCH 3/4] ld: Add lang_size_relro_segment H.J. Lu
17:31 [PATCH 2/4] ld: Add fold_segment_align/fold_segment_relro_end/fold_segment_end H.J. Lu
17:31 [PATCH 0/4] Generate text-only LOAD segment similar to GNU_RELRO H.J. Lu
17:31 [PATCH 4/4] ld: Add ldlang_check_relro_region/update lang_find_relro_sections_1 H.J. Lu
15:33 Holiday for 4 jamesbywater01
15:23 Re: [PATCH] ld: Add OTHER_PLT_SECTIONS H.J. Lu
08:07 weakdef list handling Alan Modra
08:06 non_got_ref after adjust_dynamic_relocs Alan Modra
01:24 [PATCH] ld: Remove PF_X from PT_PHDR segment H.J. Lu

November 11, 2017
16:00 Re: [PATCH] Fix riscv ld testsuite failure for compressed1d. Palmer Dabbelt
03:26 [PATCH] Fix riscv binutils xfail for debug_ranges test. Jim Wilson

November 10, 2017
22:11 Re: [PATCH] [GOLD] Add plugin API for processing plugin-added input files Sriraman Tallam via binutils
18:57 [PATCH] Fix riscv ld testsuite failure for compressed1d. Jim Wilson
16:29 Re: [PATCH] [GOLD] Add plugin API for processing plugin-added input files Sriraman Tallam via binutils
14:20 Re: [PATCH] gas/arm64: don't emit stack pointer symbol table entries Nick Clifton
14:19 Re: [PATCH] gas/ia64: fix testsuite failures Nick Clifton
14:17 Re: [PATCH] PE: don't corrupt section flags when linking from ELF objects Nick Clifton
13:31 Re: [PATCH] x86: don't default variable shift count insns to 8-bit operand size H.J. Lu
13:29 Re: [PATCH] x86: {f,}xsave64 / {f,}xrstor64 / xsaveopt64 should not allow q suffix H.J. Lu
13:27 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: don't allow use of %axl as accumulator H.J. Lu
13:17 Re: [PATCH] x86: {f,}xsave64 / {f,}xrstor64 / xsaveopt64 should not allow q suffix Jan Beulich
13:05 Re: [PATCH] x86: {f,}xsave64 / {f,}xrstor64 / xsaveopt64 should not allow q suffix H.J. Lu
12:57 Re: [PATCH] x86-64/Intel: issue diagnostic for out of range displacement H.J. Lu
12:56 Re: [PATCH] x86: string insns don't allow displacements H.J. Lu
12:55 [PATCH] x86: don't default variable shift count insns to 8-bit operand size Jan Beulich
12:50 [PATCH] x86-64: don't allow use of %axl as accumulator Jan Beulich
12:31 [PATCH] x86: {f,}xsave64 / {f,}xrstor64 / xsaveopt64 should not allow q suffix Jan Beulich
12:31 [PATCH] x86: string insns don't allow displacements Jan Beulich
11:51 [PATCH] x86/Intel: don't mistake riz/eiz as base register Jan Beulich
11:49 [PATCH] x86-64/Intel: issue diagnostic for out of range displacement Jan Beulich
11:17 [PATCH] gas/ia64: fix testsuite failures Jan Beulich
10:56 [PATCH] gas/arm64: don't emit stack pointer symbol table entries Jan Beulich
10:37 Re: [Translation-i18n] xtensa message pluralization Pedro Alves
10:37 [PATCH] PE: don't corrupt section flags when linking from ELF objects Jan Beulich
05:06 Re: [PATCH] [GOLD] Add plugin API for processing plugin-added input files Cary Coutant
01:24 Re: [PATCH] [GOLD] Add plugin API for processing plugin-added input files Stephen Crane

November 09, 2017
23:25 [PATCH] ld: Add OTHER_PLT_SECTIONS H.J. Lu
22:41 Re: [PATCH 0/3] Fix issues with writing Linux core PRSTATUS note on MIPS o32, n32 and n64 into core file Maciej W. Rozycki
22:40 [committed, PATCH] ld: Reformat emultempl/elf32.em H.J. Lu
21:48 Re: [Translation-i18n] xtensa message pluralization Paul.Koning
19:05 Re: [Translation-i18n] xtensa message pluralization Bruno Haible
17:53 FYI - git-hooks updates to be deployed Joel Brobecker
16:48 Re: [Translation-i18n] xtensa message pluralization Paul.Koning
16:30 RE: [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Add new instructions for Armv8.4-a [Patch (4/6)] Tamar Christina
15:05 Re: [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Add new instructions for Armv8.4-a [Patch (4/6)] Nick Clifton
14:48 Re: [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Add new encoding type macros for Armv8.4-a [Patch (3/6)] Nick Clifton
14:45 Re: [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Add new registers for Armv8.4-a [Patch (5/6)] Nick Clifton
13:56 Re: [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Enable Dot Product by default for ARMv8.4-a. [Patch (6/6)] Nick Clifton
13:52 Re: First-time binutils repository code-stare - indentation and contribution process Nick Clifton
13:48 RE: [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Add new fields and operands required for Armv8.4-a [Patch (1/6)] Tamar Christina
13:24 Re: [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Add new fields and operands required for Armv8.4-a [Patch (1/6)] Nick Clifton
12:09 RE: [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Add new command-line options and macros for Armv8.4-a [Patch (2/6)] Tamar Christina
11:48 RE: [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Add new fields and operands required for Armv8.4-a [Patch (1/6)] Tamar Christina
11:25 Re: [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Add new command-line options and macros for Armv8.4-a [Patch (2/6)] Nick Clifton
10:35 Re: [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Add new fields and operands required for Armv8.4-a [Patch (1/6)] Nick Clifton
10:32 Re: [PATCH 0/3] Fix issues with writing Linux core PRSTATUS note on MIPS o32, n32 and n64 into core file Djordje Todorovic
10:20 Re: [PATCH] Fix riscv dwarf2-10 gas testsuite failure. Nick Clifton
01:40 Re: [Translation-i18n] xtensa message pluralization Alan Modra
00:01 Re: [PATCH] gold: Ignore definition from a dynamic object for __start/__stop H.J. Lu

November 08, 2017
23:50 Re: [PATCH] gold: Ignore definition from a dynamic object for __start/__stop Cary Coutant
23:16 Re: [PATCH] gold: Don't adjust local symbol values in relocatable link twice Cary Coutant
22:37 Re: [PATCH] [GOLD] Add plugin API for processing plugin-added input files Cary Coutant
22:22 [Committed] Fix a thinko with memmem return values Eric Christopher
21:26 [committed v7 3/3] Add test for fetching TLS from core file Maciej W. Rozycki
21:24 [committed v7 2/3] BFD: Extract PID from MIPS core dump file Maciej W. Rozycki
21:24 [committed v7 1/3] BFD: Write Linux core PRSTATUS note into MIPS core file Maciej W. Rozycki
21:23 Re: [PATCH 0/3] Fix issues with writing Linux core PRSTATUS note on MIPS o32, n32 and n64 into core file Maciej W. Rozycki
19:31 [PATCH] Fix riscv dwarf2-10 gas testsuite failure. Jim Wilson
18:41 Re: [PATCH 0/3] Fix issues with writing Linux core PRSTATUS note on MIPS o32, n32 and n64 into core file Maciej W. Rozycki
18:17 Re: [Translation-i18n] xtensa message pluralization augustine dot sterling at gmai
18:13 Re: [Translation-i18n] xtensa message pluralization Bruno Haible
17:53 Re: [Translation-i18n] xtensa message pluralization Paul.Koning
17:50 RE: [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Add new fields and operands required for Armv8.4-a [Patch (1/6)] Tamar Christina
17:40 Re: [Translation-i18n] xtensa message pluralization augustine dot sterling at gmai
16:55 Re: RFC: ELF: Add a "-z readonly" option to ld H.J. Lu
16:44 Re: RFC: ELF: Add a "-z readonly" option to ld H.J. Lu
15:57 RE: [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Add new fields and operands required for Armv8.4-a [Patch (1/6)] Tamar Christina
15:45 Re: [Translation-i18n] xtensa message pluralization Bruno Haible
15:45 Re: [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Add new fields and operands required for Armv8.4-a [Patch (1/6)] Nick Clifton
14:34 Re: [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Retroactively split CRYPTO into AES and SHA2. Nick Clifton
13:56 RE: [PATCH][GAS][ARM] Add Dot Product Extension as mandatory feature on Armv8.4-A [Patch (2/3)] Tamar Christina
13:22 Re: [PATCH][GAS][ARM] Add Dot Product Extension as mandatory feature on Armv8.4-A [Patch (2/3)] Nick Clifton
13:20 Re: [PATCH][GAS][ARM] Assembeler and disassembler support for new FP16 instructions [Patch (3/3)] Nick Clifton
13:20 Re: [PATCH][GAS][ARM] Command line support for -march=armv8.4-a [Patch (1/3)] Nick Clifton
12:44 Re: [PATCH][GAS][ARM] Add Dot Product Extension as mandatory feature on Armv8.4-A [Patch (2/3)] Nick Clifton
10:43 Re: xtensa message pluralization Alan Modra
10:37 RE: [PUSHED] opcodes/arc: Fix incorrect insn_class for some nps insns Claudiu Zissulescu
10:36 [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Add new instructions for Armv8.4-a [Patch (4/6)] Tamar Christina
10:19 Re: Adding support for `cat a.out | size -` Andreas Schwab
10:15 Re: Adding support for `cat a.out | size -` Nick Clifton
10:13 [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Enable Dot Product by default for ARMv8.4-a. [Patch (6/6)] Tamar Christina
10:13 [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Add new registers for Armv8.4-a [Patch (5/6)] Tamar Christina
10:11 [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Add new encoding type macros for Armv8.4-a [Patch (3/6)] Tamar Christina
10:11 [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Add new command-line options and macros for Armv8.4-a [Patch (2/6)] Tamar Christina
10:10 Re: [PATCH 0/3] Fix issues with writing Linux core PRSTATUS note on MIPS o32, n32 and n64 into core file Pedro Alves
10:10 [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Add new fields and operands required for Armv8.4-a [Patch (1/6)] Tamar Christina
10:08 [PATCH][GAS][ARM] Assembeler and disassembler support for new FP16 instructions [Patch (3/3)] Tamar Christina
10:08 [PATCH][GAS][ARM] Add Dot Product Extension as mandatory feature on Armv8.4-A [Patch (2/3)] Tamar Christina
10:07 [PATCH][GAS][ARM] Command line support for -march=armv8.4-a [Patch (1/3)] Tamar Christina
10:06 [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Retroactively split CRYPTO into AES and SHA2. Tamar Christina
09:56 Re: [PATCH 0/3] Fix issues with writing Linux core PRSTATUS note on MIPS o32, n32 and n64 into core file Pedro Alves
09:06 Re: Adding support for `cat a.out | size -` Andreas Schwab
08:42 Re: Adding support for `cat a.out | size -` Nick Clifton
03:44 Re: RFC: ELF: Add a "-z readonly" option to ld Alan Modra
02:47 Re: xtensa message pluralization augustine dot sterling at gmai
00:51 Re: RFC: ELF: Add a "-z readonly" option to ld Ian Lance Taylor via binutils
00:39 Re: [PATCH] [GOLD] Add plugin API for processing plugin-added input files Stephen Crane
00:25 RFC: ELF: Add a "-z readonly" option to ld H.J. Lu

November 07, 2017
21:59 Re: [PATCH 0/3] Fix issues with writing Linux core PRSTATUS note on MIPS o32, n32 and n64 into core file Maciej W. Rozycki
21:31 Re: [PATCH 0/3] Fix issues with writing Linux core PRSTATUS note on MIPS o32, n32 and n64 into core file Maciej W. Rozycki
20:35 [PUSHED] opcodes/arc: Fix incorrect insn_class for some nps insns Andrew Burgess
17:59 Re: Adding support for `cat a.out | size -` Ahmad Fatoum
17:53 Re: [PATCH] Fix typo in my MAINTAINERS file email address. Palmer Dabbelt
17:45 [PATCH] Fix typo in my MAINTAINERS file email address. Jim Wilson
17:33 Re: Adding support for `cat a.out | size -` Nick Clifton
17:23 Re: [patches] Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Add Jim Wilson as a maintainer, and clean up our entries Palmer Dabbelt
17:19 Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Add Jim Wilson as a maintainer, and clean up our entries Nick Clifton
17:14 Re: [PATCH] Fix riscv g++ testsuite EH failures. Palmer Dabbelt
17:01 Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Add satp as an alias for sptbr Palmer Dabbelt
10:19 Re: [PATCH][GAS][ARM] Enable dot product support by default to cores that support it. Nick Clifton
08:27 xtensa message pluralization Alan Modra
08:25 PowerPC64 statistics message Alan Modra
08:24 bundle_lock message tidy Alan Modra
08:24 readelf ngettext fixes Alan Modra
08:23 gas and ld pluralization fixes Alan Modra
08:23 Require ngettext in test of system gettext implementation Alan Modra
08:22 ngettext support Alan Modra
02:39 [PATCH] RISC-V: Add Jim Wilson as a maintainer, and clean up our entries Palmer Dabbelt
00:32 [PATCH] Fix riscv g++ testsuite EH failures. Jim Wilson

November 06, 2017
22:04 [PATCH] RISC-V: Add satp as an alias for sptbr Palmer Dabbelt
16:56 [PATCH][GAS][ARM] Enable dot product support by default to cores that support it. Tamar Christina

November 05, 2017
21:46 Building MinGW version of Binutils for Cross-Compilation Martin J. O'Riordan
11:31 Re: PR22397, BFD internal error when message locale isn't C Alan Modra
08:23 PR22397, BFD internal error when message locale isn't C Alan Modra

November 04, 2017
23:07 powerpc TLS in PIEs Alan Modra
23:05 PowerPC readonly_dynrelocs Alan Modra
23:05 hppa-linux TLS relocs Alan Modra
23:00 PR22394, hppa-linux-ld fails to emit dynamic relocations Alan Modra
18:02 lm32 fdpic toolchain segfault with binutils ld Waldemar Brodkorb
15:48 Adding support for `cat a.out | size -` Ahmad Fatoum

November 03, 2017
14:46 RE: [PATCH] [ARC] Force the disassam to use the hexadecimal number for printing Claudiu Zissulescu
14:08 Re: [PATCH] [ARC] Force the disassam to use the hexadecimal number for printing Nick Clifton
14:05 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Add option for Qualcomm Saphira part Siddhesh Poyarekar
13:46 RE: [PATCH] [ARC] Sync opcode data base. Claudiu Zissulescu
13:33 [PATCH] [ARC] Force the disassam to use the hexadecimal number for printing Claudiu Zissulescu
13:05 Re: [PATCH 0/3] Fix issues with writing Linux core PRSTATUS note on MIPS o32, n32 and n64 into core file Djordje Todorovic
12:14 Re: [PATCH] [ARC] Sync opcode data base. Nick Clifton
12:05 [PATCH] [ARC] Sync opcode data base. Claudiu Zissulescu
12:00 Re: [PATCH] [ARC] Force the disassam to use the hexadecimal number for printing Nick Clifton
11:53 [PATCH] [ARC] Improve printing of pc-relative instructions. Claudiu Zissulescu
11:48 [PATCH] [ARC] Force the disassam to use the hexadecimal number for printing Claudiu Zissulescu
00:22 Re: [PATCH] Fix strong_ref_weak_def.sh and dyn_weak_ref.sh when configured with --enabled-default-hash-style=gnu. Romain Geissler

November 02, 2017
17:22 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Add option for Qualcomm Saphira part Siddhesh Poyarekar
17:21 Re: [PATCH 1/2] aarch64: Remove AARCH64_FEATURE_F16 from AARCH64_ARCH_V8_2 Siddhesh Poyarekar
15:43 Re: New regressions in GAS testsuite for arm-wince-pe Nick Clifton
14:18 Re: New regressions in GAS testsuite for arm-wince-pe Thomas Preudhomme

November 01, 2017
16:56 [PATCH] x86: Remove func_pointer_refcount H.J. Lu
16:17 Re: rtld: resolve incoming STT_GNU_IFUNC only after DT_INIT Carlos O'Donell
16:16 Re: New regressions in GAS testsuite for arm-wince-pe Thomas Preudhomme
16:10 rtld: resolve incoming STT_GNU_IFUNC only after DT_INIT John Reiser
15:36 Re: [PATCH] FT32: support for FT32B processor - part 2/2 Nick Clifton
15:12 Re: [PATCH] microblaze: Check for indirect and warning symbols Michael Eager
12:28 New regressions in GAS testsuite for arm-wince-pe Nick Clifton
08:18 PR22374, PowerPC unnecessary PLT entries Alan Modra
08:17 PR22374 testcase, function pointer references in .data Alan Modra
04:42 Tidy elf.exp Alan Modra
02:50 RE: [PATCH] FT32: support for FT32B processor - part 2/2 James Bowman
02:35 RE: [PATCH] FT32: support for FT32B processor - part 2/2 James Bowman


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc