Re: 2.29.1 tarball with unusual file permissions

Hi Jan,

> I've just ran into an issue resulting from the 2.29.1 tarball, other than
> all previous release ones, having all blank "other" permissions on
> apparently all files.

How weird.  I have just tested a tarball and found the same thing.

> I don't think this is intentional, so could you please
> try to adjust your release process so this won't happen again?

Of course, although I do not actually know what I did to make that happen.
I think that it might have been my umask setting.  I will update the
notes to make sure that it does happen in the future.