binutils archive
date index for October, 2017

This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

October 22, 2017
11:38 testsuite/gas/cris/range-err-1.s: Remove quotes left from last edit. Hans-Peter Nilsson
11:26 Re: [PATCH] Fix strong_ref_weak_def.sh and dyn_weak_ref.sh when configured with --enabled-default-hash-style=gnu. Romain Geissler
11:23 Fix gas/22304 by forcing a 64-bit bfd. Suggest the same for other targets. Hans-Peter Nilsson
02:11 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/17618: Check PC-relative offset overflow in PLT entry H.J. Lu

October 21, 2017
23:37 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/17618: Check PC-relative offset overflow in PLT entry Hans-Peter Nilsson
22:32 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/17618: Check PC-relative offset overflow in PLT entry H.J. Lu
20:47 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/17618: Check PC-relative offset overflow in PLT entry Hans-Peter Nilsson
19:17 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/17618: Check PC-relative offset overflow in PLT entry H.J. Lu
18:35 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/17618: Check PC-relative offset overflow in PLT entry Hans-Peter Nilsson
17:50 ld/21233: remove kfails for cris*-*-* Hans-Peter Nilsson
09:25 [PATCH 6/6] Enable Intel AVX512_BITALG instructions Tsimbalist, Igor V
09:25 RE: [PATCH 5/6] Enable Intel AVX512_VNNI instructions Tsimbalist, Igor V
09:22 [PATCH 5/6] Enable Intel AVX512_VNNI instructions Tsimbalist, Igor V
09:21 [PATCH 4/6] Enable Intel VPCLMULQDQ instruction Tsimbalist, Igor V
09:19 [PATCH 3/6] Enable Intel VAES instructions Tsimbalist, Igor V
09:17 [PATCH 2/6] Enable Intel GFNI instructions Tsimbalist, Igor V
09:15 RE: [PATCH 1/6] Enable Intel AVX512_VBMI2 instructions Tsimbalist, Igor V

October 20, 2017
23:07 [PATCH] RISC-V: Fix disassembly of c.addi4spn, c.addi16sp, c.lui when imm=0 Palmer Dabbelt
23:07 [PATCH] RISC-V: Don't emit 2-byte NOPs if the C extension is disabled Palmer Dabbelt
23:07 [PATCH] RISC-V: Only relax to C.LUI when imm != 0 and rd != 0/2 Palmer Dabbelt
22:04 Re: ld testsuite tcl trouble: can't read "flags": no such variable Andreas K. Huettel
21:49 Re: [PATCH] [GOLD] Add plugin API for processing plugin-added input files Stephen Crane
20:52 ld testsuite tcl trouble: can't read "flags": no such variable Andreas K. Huettel
20:39 Re: [PATCH] gold: Ignore definition from a dynamic object for __start/__stop H.J. Lu
18:50 Re: [PATCH] gold: Ignore definition from a dynamic object for __start/__stop H.J. Lu
18:11 Re: [PATCH] gold: Ignore definition from a dynamic object for __start/__stop Cary Coutant
16:51 [committed, PATCH] Add a compile-time test for PR ld/22269 H.J. Lu
16:18 Re: [PATCH] gold: Ignore definition from a dynamic object for __start/__stop H.J. Lu
14:28 Re: [BFD][AARCH64]Disallow R_AARCH64_ABS32(LP64) & R_AARCH64_ABS16 in const section of shared object Renlin Li
04:04 Re: Gold linker patch to split unlikely text into a separate segment Cary Coutant
04:00 Re: [Patch][Gold] BE8 for ARM Cary Coutant
01:06 Re: [PATCH] gold: Ignore definition from a dynamic object for __start/__stop Alan Modra
00:58 Re: Gold linker patch to split unlikely text into a separate segment Sriraman Tallam via binutils
00:51 Re: [PATCH 2/2] [GOLD] Add plugin API for processing plugin-added input files Cary Coutant
00:47 Re: Gold linker patch to split unlikely text into a separate segment Cary Coutant
00:39 Re: [PATCH] gold: Ignore definition from a dynamic object for __start/__stop Cary Coutant
00:19 Re: Gold linker patch to split unlikely text into a separate segment Sriraman Tallam via binutils
00:07 Re: Question about elf data segment address adjustment Alan Modra

October 19, 2017
21:45 Re: Gold linker patch to split unlikely text into a separate segment Cary Coutant
20:14 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Add test for fetching TLS from core file Simon Marchi
18:30 Re: Gold linker patch to split unlikely text into a separate segment Sriraman Tallam via binutils
17:08 Re: GNU Tools Cauldron 2017 follow up: "Reviewed-by" etc. Carlos O'Donell
17:06 Re: GNU Tools Cauldron 2017 follow up: "Reviewed-by" etc. Carlos O'Donell
16:45 Re: GNU Tools Cauldron 2017 follow up: "Reviewed-by" etc. Joseph Myers
16:41 Re: GNU Tools Cauldron 2017 follow up: "Reviewed-by" etc. Martin Sebor
16:26 Re: RISC-V: Relax RISCV_PCREL_* to RISCV_GPREL_* Palmer Dabbelt
16:18 Re: GNU Tools Cauldron 2017 follow up: "Reviewed-by" etc. Carlos O'Donell
15:57 Re: GNU Tools Cauldron 2017 follow up: "Reviewed-by" etc. Thomas Schwinge
11:49 Re: [PATCH] sparc: Check bfd_link_executable for TLS check Nick Clifton
11:43 Re: [PATCH] tilepro: Check bfd_link_executable for TLS check Nick Clifton
11:42 Re: [PATCH] tilegx: Check bfd_link_executable for TLS check Nick Clifton
10:11 Re: Question about elf data segment address adjustment Douglas B Rupp
09:44 Re: Question about elf data segment address adjustment Nick Clifton
01:44 Re: A question about display_archive in binutils Nan Xiao
01:29 Re: [PATCH] Fix fill-1 testcase Alan Modra
00:25 [PATCH] Use dlsym to check if libdl is needed for plugin H.J. Lu

October 18, 2017
20:24 Re: [PATCH 2/2] RISC-V: Mark unsupported gas testcases Palmer Dabbelt
19:30 Re: [PATCH 05/12] mips: Check UNDEFWEAK_NO_DYNAMIC_RELOC Maciej W. Rozycki
17:27 Question about elf data segment address adjustment Douglas B Rupp
15:44 RE: [RFC v2] MIPS ABI Extension for IEEE Std 754 Non-Compliant Interlinking Matthew Fortune
15:15 [PATCH] Fix fill-1 testcase Andreas Krebbel
14:20 Re: [Visium] Disassemble stop instruction correctly Nick Clifton
14:17 Re: A question about display_archive in binutils Nick Clifton
13:53 Re: New Swedish PO file for 'gas' (version 2.28.90) Nick Clifton
13:39 Re: TIC4X maintainer's address bouncing Nick Clifton
13:37 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Add test for fetching TLS from core file Maciej W. Rozycki
13:36 Re: [PATCH 2/3] BFD: Extract PID from MIPS core dump file Maciej W. Rozycki
13:36 Re: [PATCH 1/3] BFD: Write Linux core PRSTATUS note into MIPS core file Maciej W. Rozycki
13:20 [PATCH] gold: Ignore definition from a dynamic object for __start/__stop H.J. Lu
10:40 [BFD][AARCH64]Disallow R_AARCH64_ABS32(LP64) & R_AARCH64_ABS16 in const section of shared object Renlin Li
03:18 Re: [PATCH] tile: Remove the __tls_get_addr check from gc_mark_hook H.J. Lu
02:37 PR22303, print_core_note out of bounds read Alan Modra
02:17 Re: RFA: ELF: Call check_relocs after opening all inputs Alan Modra
02:09 Re: [PATCH] tile: Remove the __tls_get_addr check from gc_mark_hook Alan Modra
01:20 Re: [PATCH] tile: Remove the __tls_get_addr check from gc_mark_hook H.J. Lu

October 17, 2017
23:19 Re: [PATCH] tile: Remove the __tls_get_addr check from gc_mark_hook Alan Modra
23:10 Re: [PATCH] microblaze: Check for indirect and warning symbols Alan Modra
23:05 Re: [PATCH 2/2] RISC-V: Mark unsupported gas testcases Alan Modra
22:51 Re: [PATCH 1/2] RISC-V: Fix readelf's R_RISCV_{ADD,SUB}{8,16,32,64} handling Alan Modra
22:19 [GOLD] Fix powerpc64 optimization of TOC accesses Alan Modra
21:28 Re: RFA: ELF: Call check_relocs after opening all inputs H.J. Lu
21:27 [PATCH] tile: Remove the __tls_get_addr check from gc_mark_hook H.J. Lu
21:26 [PATCH] microblaze: Check for indirect and warning symbols H.J. Lu
17:51 [PATCH 2/2] RISC-V: Mark unsupported gas testcases Palmer Dabbelt
17:51 [PATCH 1/2] RISC-V: Fix readelf's R_RISCV_{ADD,SUB}{8,16,32,64} handling Palmer Dabbelt
17:51 Re: RISC-V: Relax RISCV_PCREL_* to RISCV_GPREL_* Palmer Dabbelt
17:46 Re: RFA: ELF: Call check_relocs after opening all inputs Joseph Myers
17:04 [Visium] Disassemble stop instruction correctly Eric Botcazou
15:48 [FYI] Add myself as dwarf-mode.el maintainer Tom Tromey
15:36 Re: 2.29.1 tarball with unusual file permissions Nick Clifton
14:57 2.29.1 tarball with unusual file permissions Jan Beulich
13:57 Re: [PATCH 0/3] Fix issues with writing Linux core PRSTATUS note on MIPS o32, n32 and n64 into core file Djordje Todorovic
13:55 Re: [PATCH 0/3] Fix issues with writing Linux core PRSTATUS note on MIPS o32, n32 and n64 into core file Maciej W. Rozycki
13:54 Re: [BFD][PR21703]Override the new defined symbol with the old normal symbol when --allow-multiple-definition is provided Renlin Li
13:50 [PATCH 3/3] Add test for fetching TLS from core file Djordje Todorovic
13:50 [PATCH 2/3] BFD: Extract PID from MIPS core dump file Djordje Todorovic
13:50 [PATCH 1/3] BFD: Write Linux core PRSTATUS note into MIPS core file Djordje Todorovic
13:47 [PATCH 0/3] Fix issues with writing Linux core PRSTATUS note on MIPS o32, n32 and n64 into core file Djordje Todorovic
13:47 Re: [PATCH 3/4] BFD: Fix reading Linux core PRSTATUS note for MIPS n32 Djordje Todorovic
11:42 PR22307, Heap out of bounds read in _bfd_elf_parse_gnu_properties Alan Modra
08:54 Re: [PATCH, GAS/ARM] Fix Coprocessor instructions availability Thomas Preudhomme
08:15 Re: [RFC] .fill does not accept forward labels Andreas Krebbel
06:19 PR22306, Invalid free() in slurp_symtab() Alan Modra
06:19 Correct "-z text" and other ld -z documentation Alan Modra
04:29 A question about display_archive in binutils Nan Xiao
04:07 Re: [PATCH] nios2: Fix parsing of pseudo-instructions Henry Wong
03:54 Re: [PATCH] nios2: Fix parsing of pseudo-instructions Sandra Loosemore

October 16, 2017
22:53 Re: Leveraging objdump extensions for better autoconf cross-compilation support? Philip Prindeville
19:08 Re: [RFC] .fill does not accept forward labels Maciej W. Rozycki
19:04 Re: TIC4X maintainer's address bouncing Paul.Koning
18:53 Re: TIC4X maintainer's address bouncing Joel Sherrill
18:48 TIC4X maintainer's address bouncing Maciej W. Rozycki
15:59 Re: [RFC] .fill does not accept forward labels Andreas Krebbel
11:24 Re: x86: AT&T syntax operand size defaults H.J. Lu
10:46 Re: [RFC] .fill does not accept forward labels Maciej W. Rozycki
10:43 Re: RFA: ELF: Call check_relocs after opening all inputs H.J. Lu
10:09 Re: x86: AT&T syntax operand size defaults Jan Beulich
10:06 Re: RFA: ELF: Call check_relocs after opening all inputs Maciej W. Rozycki
08:16 Re: [RFC] .fill does not accept forward labels Andreas Krebbel
07:36 Re: Leveraging objdump extensions for better autoconf cross-compilation support? Andreas Schwab
04:35 Leveraging objdump extensions for better autoconf cross-compilation support? Philip Prindeville

October 15, 2017
20:22 New Swedish PO file for 'gas' (version 2.28.90) Translation Project Robot

October 14, 2017
23:14 [PATCH] gold: Don't adjust local symbol values in relocatable link twice James Clarke
18:29 Re: [PATCH 2/2] x86: Add elf_x86_backend_data H.J. Lu
18:28 Re: [PATCH 1/2] x86: Add _bfd_x86_elf_finish_dynamic_sections H.J. Lu
18:20 Re: [PATCH] cris: Don't hide symbol which was forced to be dynamic Hans-Peter Nilsson
18:19 Re: [PATCH 00/12] Check UNDEFWEAK_NO_DYNAMIC_RELOC for weak undefined symbol Hans-Peter Nilsson
05:47 Re: [PATCH 2/2] [GOLD] Add plugin API for processing plugin-added input files Sriraman Tallam via binutils
01:00 Re: [PATCH 2/2] [GOLD] Add plugin API for processing plugin-added input files Stephen Crane

October 13, 2017
21:52 Re: x86: AT&T syntax operand size defaults H.J. Lu
13:44 PR22263 testcase Alan Modra
13:44 x86: AT&T syntax operand size defaults Jan Beulich
02:43 Re: [PATCH 00/12] Check UNDEFWEAK_NO_DYNAMIC_RELOC for weak undefined symbol Alan Modra
00:45 [PATCH] cris: Don't hide symbol which was forced to be dynamic H.J. Lu

October 12, 2017
23:58 Re: [PATCH 01/12] Move UNDEFWEAK_NO_DYNAMIC_RELOC to elf-bfd.h H.J. Lu
23:56 Re: [PATCH 00/12] Check UNDEFWEAK_NO_DYNAMIC_RELOC for weak undefined symbol H.J. Lu
23:02 Re: [PATCH 00/12] Check UNDEFWEAK_NO_DYNAMIC_RELOC for weak undefined symbol Hans-Peter Nilsson
22:38 Re: [PATCH 4/4] BFD: Extract PID from MIPS core dump file Maciej W. Rozycki
22:35 Re: [PATCH 3/4] BFD: Fix reading Linux core PRSTATUS note for MIPS n32 Maciej W. Rozycki
22:33 Re: [PATCH 2/4] BFD: Write Linux core PRSTATUS note into MIPS core file Maciej W. Rozycki
22:32 Re: [PATCH 1/4] GDB: Add test for fetching TLS from core file Maciej W. Rozycki
22:30 Re: [PATCH 0/4] Fix issues with handling of Linux core notes on MIPS o32, n32 and n64 Maciej W. Rozycki
21:46 [committd, PATCH] Add a compile-time test for PR ld/22263 H.J. Lu
20:52 Re: [BFD][PR21703]Override the new defined symbol with the old normal symbol when --allow-multiple-definition is provided H.J. Lu
20:11 Re: [PATCH] Add a test for profiling static executable H.J. Lu
18:04 Re: RFC: Update top level libtool files Eric Gallager
14:47 Re: [PATCH] Add a test for profiling static executable Nick Clifton
13:15 Re: [BFD][PR21703]Override the new defined symbol with the old normal symbol when --allow-multiple-definition is provided Renlin Li
13:11 ld whitespace fixes Alan Modra
13:10 [PATCH 12/12] sh: Check UNDEFWEAK_NO_DYNAMIC_RELOC H.J. Lu
13:10 [PATCH 11/12] s390: Check UNDEFWEAK_NO_DYNAMIC_RELOC H.J. Lu
13:10 [PATCH 10/12] nios2: Check UNDEFWEAK_NO_DYNAMIC_RELOC H.J. Lu
13:10 [PATCH 09/12] microblaze: Check UNDEFWEAK_NO_DYNAMIC_RELOC H.J. Lu
13:10 [PATCH 08/12] m68k: Check UNDEFWEAK_NO_DYNAMIC_RELOC H.J. Lu
13:10 [PATCH 07/12] hppa: Check UNDEFWEAK_NO_DYNAMIC_RELOC H.J. Lu
13:10 [PATCH 06/12] ia64: Check UNDEFWEAK_NO_DYNAMIC_RELOC H.J. Lu
13:10 [PATCH 05/12] mips: Check UNDEFWEAK_NO_DYNAMIC_RELOC H.J. Lu
13:10 [PATCH 04/12] arm: Check UNDEFWEAK_NO_DYNAMIC_RELOC H.J. Lu
13:10 [PATCH 03/12] tile: Check UNDEFWEAK_NO_DYNAMIC_RELOC H.J. Lu
13:10 [PATCH 01/12] Move UNDEFWEAK_NO_DYNAMIC_RELOC to elf-bfd.h H.J. Lu
13:10 [PATCH 02/12] aarch64: Check UNDEFWEAK_NO_DYNAMIC_RELOC H.J. Lu
13:10 [PATCH 00/12] Check UNDEFWEAK_NO_DYNAMIC_RELOC for weak undefined symbol H.J. Lu
12:36 [PATCH] Add a test for profiling static executable H.J. Lu
12:36 [Commit]: AArch64: Refuse to link when unresolveable relocs are encountered Nick Clifton
09:48 Re: [Patch][Gold] BE8 for ARM Umesh Kalappa
09:16 Re: Set dynamic_undefined_weak to zero for static PIEs H.J. Lu
08:58 Re: Set dynamic_undefined_weak to zero for static PIEs H.J. Lu
04:08 Set dynamic_undefined_weak to zero for static PIEs Alan Modra
02:59 _bfd_elf_link_hash_hide_symbol calls in generic ELF code Alan Modra
02:57 Fix remaining targets using wrong .interp conditions Alan Modra

October 11, 2017
21:24 Re: [BFD][PR21703]Override the new defined symbol with the old normal symbol when --allow-multiple-definition is provided H.J. Lu
21:13 Re: [PATCH] Add a testcase for PR ld/22269 H.J. Lu
21:09 [committed, PATCH] x86: Run PR ld/19636 tests with -z dynamic-undefined-weak H.J. Lu
17:07 Re: [PATCH v2 0/4] Initial support for FreeBSD/arm in GDB John Baldwin
17:07 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Add FreeBSD/arm architecture. John Baldwin
16:07 Re: [BFD][PR21703]Override the new defined symbol with the old normal symbol when --allow-multiple-definition is provided Renlin Li
14:06 Re: [PING^2][PATCH 0/4] Fix issues with Linux core PRPSINFO note definitions Maciej W. Rozycki
12:21 Re: [PATCH] Add a testcase for PR ld/22269 Nick Clifton
11:57 Re: [RFC] .fill does not accept forward labels Maciej W. Rozycki
11:51 [pushed/obvious] Rename _doprnt -> _bfd_doprnt to fix DJGPP bfd build (and likely others) Pedro Alves
11:16 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Add a signal frame unwinder for FreeBSD/mipsn32. Pedro Alves
11:14 Re: [PATCH v2 0/4] Initial support for FreeBSD/arm in GDB Pedro Alves
11:09 Re: [PATCH] readelf support for DW_END_default, DW_END_big, DW_END_little Nick Clifton
11:08 Re: [PATCH 4/4] Add native target for FreeBSD/arm. Pedro Alves
11:05 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Add FreeBSD/arm architecture. Pedro Alves
09:41 Re: [PING^2][PATCH 0/4] Fix issues with Linux core PRPSINFO note definitions Pedro Alves
08:19 Re: [RFA 0/5] some dwarf-mode fixes Nick Clifton
07:09 Re: [PATCH 2/2] [GOLD] Add plugin API for processing plugin-added input files Sriraman Tallam via binutils
05:02 ld internationalization fixes Alan Modra
01:03 [PATCH] readelf support for DW_END_default, DW_END_big, DW_END_little Peeter Joot
00:52 Re: [PATCH 2/2] [GOLD] Add plugin API for processing plugin-added input files Stephen Crane
00:32 [PING^2][PATCH 0/4] Fix issues with Linux core PRPSINFO note definitions Maciej W. Rozycki

October 10, 2017
22:57 [committed, PATCH] x86: Set GOT refcount to 1 H.J. Lu
22:23 Re: RISC-V: Relax RISCV_PCREL_* to RISCV_GPREL_* H.J. Lu
21:56 [PATCH 2/2] RISC-V: Relax RISCV_PCREL_* to RISCV_GPREL_* Palmer Dabbelt
21:56 [PATCH 1/2] RISC-V: Add R_RISCV_DELETE, which marks bytes for deletion Palmer Dabbelt
21:56 RISC-V: Relax RISCV_PCREL_* to RISCV_GPREL_* Palmer Dabbelt
21:52 Re: Gold linker patch to split unlikely text into a separate segment Sriraman Tallam via binutils
19:01 Re: [RFA 0/5] some dwarf-mode fixes Tom Tromey
15:56 Re: RFC: Update top level libtool files Joseph Myers
15:20 Re: RFC: Update top level libtool files Nick Clifton
14:04 Re: RFC: Update top level libtool files David Edelsohn
12:47 Re: RFC: Update top level libtool files Joseph Myers
12:45 Re: RFC: Update top level libtool files Markus Trippelsdorf
11:45 RFC: Update top level libtool files Nick Clifton
11:25 Re: [RFC] .fill does not accept forward labels Andreas Krebbel
05:38 Re: RFA: ELF: Call check_relocs after opening all inputs H.J. Lu
05:00 Prepare powerpc64 for late check_relocs Alan Modra
04:59 Correct ld/Makefile earmelfb_fuchsia dependencies Alan Modra
03:36 Re: RFA: ELF: Call check_relocs after opening all inputs Alan Modra
03:10 Re: [PATCH] riscv: Cache the max alignment of output sections Andrew Waterman
01:57 Re: RFA: ELF: Call check_relocs after opening all inputs H.J. Lu
01:53 [PATCH] riscv: Cache the max alignment of output sections H.J. Lu

October 09, 2017
23:41 RFA: ELF: Call check_relocs after opening all inputs H.J. Lu
22:50 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Update _bfd_elf_symbol_refs_local_p/add UNDEFINED_WEAK_RESOLVED_TO_ZERO Alan Modra
22:09 [committed, PATCH] mn10300: Don't free cached internal symbol table H.J. Lu
22:09 [committed, PATCH] bfin: Don't create .interp section for info->nointerp H.J. Lu
18:40 Re: [RFC] .fill does not accept forward labels Maciej W. Rozycki
16:40 [Committed] S/390: Sync with latest POP - 3 new instructions Andreas Krebbel
16:40 [Committed] S/390: Sync with IBM z14 POP - SI_RD format Andreas Krebbel
14:42 Re: [RFC] .fill does not accept forward labels Andreas Krebbel
14:31 [Commit]: Set start address for the Nick Clifton
14:00 [Commit] Nick Clifton
13:35 Re: PE known sections having certain flags enforced Jan Beulich
13:04 Re: PE known sections having certain flags enforced Nick Clifton
12:22 Re: [RFC] .fill does not accept forward labels H.J. Lu
12:17 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Update _bfd_elf_symbol_refs_local_p/add UNDEFINED_WEAK_RESOLVED_TO_ZERO H.J. Lu
12:13 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Update _bfd_elf_symbol_refs_local_p/add UNDEFINED_WEAK_RESOLVED_TO_ZERO H.J. Lu
12:03 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Update _bfd_elf_symbol_refs_local_p/add UNDEFINED_WEAK_RESOLVED_TO_ZERO H.J. Lu
11:58 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Update _bfd_elf_symbol_refs_local_p/add UNDEFINED_WEAK_RESOLVED_TO_ZERO H.J. Lu
11:54 PE known sections having certain flags enforced Jan Beulich
11:31 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Update _bfd_elf_symbol_refs_local_p/add UNDEFINED_WEAK_RESOLVED_TO_ZERO H.J. Lu
11:27 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Update _bfd_elf_symbol_refs_local_p/add UNDEFINED_WEAK_RESOLVED_TO_ZERO Alan Modra
11:01 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Update _bfd_elf_symbol_refs_local_p/add UNDEFINED_WEAK_RESOLVED_TO_ZERO H.J. Lu
11:00 Re: [PATCH] ld: Don't allow '~' as the first char in symbol name Nick Clifton
10:58 Re: [RFC] .fill does not accept forward labels H.J. Lu
10:26 Re: [RFC] .fill does not accept forward labels Andreas Krebbel
09:43 Re: [RFC] .fill does not accept forward labels Maciej W. Rozycki
07:52 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Update _bfd_elf_symbol_refs_local_p/add UNDEFINED_WEAK_RESOLVED_TO_ZERO Alan Modra
07:39 Re: [RFC] .fill does not accept forward labels Andreas Krebbel
04:50 PR22212, memory leak in nm Alan Modra
04:08 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Update _bfd_elf_symbol_refs_local_p/add UNDEFINED_WEAK_RESOLVED_TO_ZERO H.J. Lu
02:26 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Update _bfd_elf_symbol_refs_local_p/add UNDEFINED_WEAK_RESOLVED_TO_ZERO H.J. Lu
01:01 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Update _bfd_elf_symbol_refs_local_p/add UNDEFINED_WEAK_RESOLVED_TO_ZERO Alan Modra
00:18 [PATCH] sh: Dump dynamic relocation info to the map file H.J. Lu
00:12 [committed, PATCH] sparc: Remove a strayed comment H.J. Lu

October 08, 2017
23:57 Re: [RFC] .fill does not accept forward labels H.J. Lu
23:39 Re: [RFA 1/5] Skip entire CU if it comes before dwarf_start_die Alan Modra
23:17 Re: [RFC] .fill does not accept forward labels Alan Modra
22:59 Re: Is 64-bit PowerPC disabled on Cygwin Hosts? Alan Modra
21:58 [PATCH] tilegx: Check bfd_link_executable for TLS check H.J. Lu
21:58 [PATCH] tilepro: Check bfd_link_executable for TLS check H.J. Lu
21:57 [PATCH] sparc: Check bfd_link_executable for TLS check H.J. Lu
21:33 [committed, PATCH] tilegx: Set this_hdr.sh_entsize only if section size > 0 H.J. Lu

October 07, 2017
23:16 [PATCH] sparc: Dump dynamic relocation info to the map file H.J. Lu
23:15 [committed, PATCH] ld-elf/merge.d: Don't expect to fail for sparc H.J. Lu
11:20 [PATCH] Add a testcase for PR ld/22269 H.J. Lu
03:31 [PATCH] ld: Don't allow '~' as the first char in symbol name H.J. Lu
00:29 [PATCH 2/2] ppc: Update UNDEFWEAK_NO_DYNAMIC_RELOC H.J. Lu
00:29 [PATCH 1/2] Update _bfd_elf_symbol_refs_local_p/add UNDEFINED_WEAK_RESOLVED_TO_ZERO H.J. Lu

October 06, 2017
23:46 [committd, PATCH] x86: Update UNDEFINED_WEAK_RESOLVED_TO_ZERO comments H.J. Lu
22:30 [committed, PATCH] x86: Use zero_undefweak in elf_x86_link_hash_entry H.J. Lu
20:42 [RFA 3/5] Set lexical-binding in dwarf-mode Tom Tromey
20:42 [RFA 1/5] Skip entire CU if it comes before dwarf_start_die Tom Tromey
20:42 [RFA 0/5] some dwarf-mode fixes Tom Tromey
20:41 [RFA 5/5] Bump dwarf-mode version number Tom Tromey
20:41 [RFA 4/5] Asynchronous insertion for dwarf-mode.el Tom Tromey
20:41 [RFA 2/5] Bind keys in dwarf-mode-map definition Tom Tromey
13:23 Re: Is 64-bit PowerPC disabled on Cygwin Hosts? Joel Sherrill
12:51 Re: [commiited, PATCH] x86: Add VERIFY_COPY_RELOC H.J. Lu
12:26 Re: [commiited, PATCH] x86: Add VERIFY_COPY_RELOC Pedro Alves
12:25 Re: [committed, PATCH] x86: Add POINTER_LOCAL_IFUNC_P/PLT_LOCAL_IFUNC_P Pedro Alves
12:15 Re: [committed, PATCH] x86: Add POINTER_LOCAL_IFUNC_P/PLT_LOCAL_IFUNC_P H.J. Lu
12:15 Re: [RFC] .fill does not accept forward labels Jan Beulich
12:11 Re: [committed, PATCH] x86: Add POINTER_LOCAL_IFUNC_P/PLT_LOCAL_IFUNC_P Pedro Alves
11:50 Re: [RFC] .fill does not accept forward labels Andreas Krebbel
11:43 Re: [RFC] .fill does not accept forward labels Jan Beulich
11:25 [RFC] .fill does not accept forward labels Andreas Krebbel
11:04 [PATCH 4/4] BFD: Extract PID from MIPS core dump file Djordje Todorovic
11:03 [PATCH 3/4] BFD: Fix reading Linux core PRSTATUS note for MIPS n32 Djordje Todorovic
11:03 [PATCH 2/4] BFD: Write Linux core PRSTATUS note into MIPS core file Djordje Todorovic
11:03 [PATCH 1/4] GDB: Add test for fetching TLS from core file Djordje Todorovic
11:03 [PATCH 0/4] Fix issues with handling of Linux core notes on MIPS o32, n32 and n64 Djordje Todorovic
07:52 [commiited, PATCH] x86: Add VERIFY_COPY_RELOC H.J. Lu
07:50 [committed, PATCH] x86: Add VERIFY_PLT_ENTRY H.J. Lu
07:46 [committed, PATCH] x86: Add COPY_INPUT_RELOC_P H.J. Lu
07:42 [committed, PATCH] x86: Add GENERATE_DYNAMIC_RELOCATION_P H.J. Lu
07:39 [committed, PATCH] x86: Add POINTER_LOCAL_IFUNC_P/PLT_LOCAL_IFUNC_P H.J. Lu
07:34 Re: [committed, PATCH] x86: Add GENERATE_RELATIVE_RELOC_P H.J. Lu
07:32 [committed, PATCH] x86: Add GENERATE_RELATIVE_RELOC_P H.J. Lu
07:28 [committed, PATCH] x86: Add RESOLVED_LOCALLY_P H.J. Lu
07:24 [committed, PATCH] x86: Add NEED_DYNAMIC_RELOCATION_P H.J. Lu
07:15 [committed, PATCH] x86: Add TLS_TRANSITION_IE_TO_LE_P H.J. Lu
05:43 Re: Is 64-bit PowerPC disabled on Cygwin Hosts? Sebastian Huber
05:43 DWARF header checks Alan Modra
05:23 Re: Is 64-bit PowerPC disabled on Cygwin Hosts? Alan Modra
05:00 Re: Is 64-bit PowerPC disabled on Cygwin Hosts? Sebastian Huber
01:07 Re: [PATCH v2] Account for padding in FreeBSD/mipsn32 NT_PRSTATUS notes. Alan Modra
00:49 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Dump dynamic relocation info to the map file Alan Modra

October 05, 2017
23:47 Re: Is 64-bit PowerPC disabled on Cygwin Hosts? Joel Sherrill
23:41 Re: Gold linker patch to split unlikely text into a separate segment Sriraman Tallam via binutils
23:41 Re: Gold linker patch to split unlikely text into a separate segment H.J. Lu
23:40 Re: Is 64-bit PowerPC disabled on Cygwin Hosts? Alan Modra
18:41 Re: Gold linker patch to split unlikely text into a separate segment Sriraman Tallam via binutils
17:09 [PATCH v2] Account for padding in FreeBSD/mipsn32 NT_PRSTATUS notes. John Baldwin
14:28 Is 64-bit PowerPC disabled on Cygwin Hosts? Joel Sherrill
13:47 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Handle the NT_ARM_VFP core dump note on FreeBSD. Nick Clifton
13:47 Re: [PATCH 1/4] Handle FreeBSD-specific AT_EHDRFLAGS and AT_HWCAP auxiliary vector types. Nick Clifton
13:11 Re: New Hungarian PO file for 'gprof' (version 2.28.90) Nick Clifton
13:05 Re: New Turkish PO file for 'ld' (version 2.28.90) Nick Clifton
12:58 [PATCH] powerpc: Dump dynamic relocation info to the map file H.J. Lu
10:54 Re: [PATCH] tile: Dump dynamic relocation info to the map file Nick Clifton
10:47 Re: [PATCH] FT32: support for FT32B processor - part 1 Nick Clifton
10:38 Re: Avoid spurious readelf error status from decode_arm_unwind Nick Clifton
09:51 [Commit: Update how-to-make-a-release document Nick Clifton
09:00 [PATCH] tile: Dump dynamic relocation info to the map file H.J. Lu
07:17 PR22239, invalid memory read in display_debug_frames Alan Modra
04:46 [COMMITTED]: Update my email address tgingold
01:05 bfd_error_on_input is for archives Alan Modra
01:04 Re: PR21167, relocation sections not included in groups H.J. Lu
00:59 [PING] [PATCH] FT32: support for FT32B processor - part 1 James Bowman
00:31 Re: PR22245, Fix potential UB in bfd_set_error Alan Modra
00:12 Re: Gold linker patch to split unlikely text into a separate segment H.J. Lu

October 04, 2017
23:28 Gold linker patch to split unlikely text into a separate segment Sriraman Tallam via binutils
23:08 PR21167, relocation sections not included in groups Alan Modra
22:03 Avoid spurious readelf error status from decode_arm_unwind Joseph Myers
14:00 Re: PR22245, Fix potential UB in bfd_set_error Pedro Alves
13:47 Re: GNU Tools Cauldron 2017 follow up: "Reviewed-by" etc. Thomas Schwinge
09:07 Re: [ARM] PR ld/21402, only override the symbol dynamic decision on undefined weak symbol Ramana Radhakrishnan
07:54 Re: git tag for 2.29.1 release Richard Biener
04:01 PowerPC64 ELFv2 symbols not needed in get_synthetic_symtab Alan Modra
03:59 PR22245, Fix potential UB in bfd_set_error Alan Modra

October 03, 2017
21:32 Re: [PATCH] Fix strong_ref_weak_def.sh and dyn_weak_ref.sh when configured with --enabled-default-hash-style=gnu. Romain Geissler
13:01 Re: git tag for 2.29.1 release Nick Clifton
04:57 Re: [PATCH] nios2: Fix parsing of pseudo-instructions Henry Wong
04:42 PR21294, Binary size regression on PPC embedded Alan Modra
03:01 [PATCH] FT32: support for FT32B processor - part 1 James Bowman

October 02, 2017
23:24 Re: [PATH] nios2: Fix parsing of pseudo-instructions Sandra Loosemore
23:12 ld -z relro documentation Alan Modra
14:04 Re: [ARM] PR ld/21402, only override the symbol dynamic decision on undefined weak symbol Jiong Wang
06:34 Fix powerpc comment typo Alan Modra

October 01, 2017
18:25 Re: No loadable segment for a section with custom base address Anatol Pomozov
11:12 PR22232, NULL pointer dereference in load_specific_debug_section Alan Modra
10:25 PR21970, assertion failed when more than one overlay has subalign Alan Modra
10:25 PR21957, addr2line incorrectly handles non-increasing sequences in line table Alan Modra
02:04 PR22047, Heap out of bounds read in parse_comp_unit Alan Modra
02:03 PR22230, buffer overflow in display_debug_macro Alan Modra


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc