Re: Add 2.29.1 as bugzilla "Target Milestone"?

Hi Carlos,
>> Does binutils have any process here for who is supposed to add
>> the milestone before the release goes out?
>
> Not as far as I know.

Actually I just found this note in Tristan's how-to-perform-a-binutils-release
checklist:

  Rename the current HEAD version entry in Bugzilla, and create a new
  one.  E.g. rename "2.16 (HEAD)" to 2.16, and create "2.17 (HEAD)".  Go
  to "Edit products" from the bottom toolbar, click on "binutils", then
  on "Edit versions".  If you don't have permissions to do this,
  either ask Daniel Berlin to fix your account or ask Daniel Jacobowitz
  to do it.

So presumably wither Tristan or Daniel or Daniel is the person to thank.