binutils archive
date index for August, 2017

This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

August 18, 2017
14:22 [PATCH] LVU: dump loclists with locviews Alexandre Oliva

August 17, 2017
15:18 Re: Should we have a 2.29.1 point release ? Michael Matz
13:51 Commit: Add test of v2 GNU build attribute notes. Nick Clifton
13:09 Re: Release Signing Keys are Susceptible to Attack Paul.Koning
11:15 Re: New Brazilian Portuguese PO file for 'ld' (version 2.28.90) Nick Clifton
11:10 Re: [PATCH v2][AArch64] Skip IFUNC relocations in debug sections Nick Clifton
08:39 Re: Release Signing Keys are Susceptible to Attack Richard Biener
02:23 Release Signing Keys are Susceptible to Attack R0b0t1

August 16, 2017
23:57 New Brazilian Portuguese PO file for 'ld' (version 2.28.90) Translation Project Robot
16:43 [PATCH v2][AArch64] Skip IFUNC relocations in debug sections Szabolcs Nagy
13:32 Re: [PATCH] [ppc64] Add new NTs available since Linux 4.8 Gustavo Romero
10:42 Re: [PATCH, MIPS] Extract PID from core dump file Maciej W. Rozycki
02:17 Re: [PATCH] Mark __start/__stop symbols as PROTECTED in shared object Alan Modra
02:06 Re: [PATCH] Mark __start/__stop symbols as PROTECTED in shared object H.J. Lu
01:55 Re: [PATCH] Mark __start/__stop symbols as PROTECTED in shared object Alan Modra
01:08 Re: [PATCH] Mark __start/__stop symbols as PROTECTED in shared object H.J. Lu
00:53 Re: [PATCH] Mark __start/__stop symbols as PROTECTED in shared object Alan Modra
00:52 Re: [PATCH] Mark __start/__stop symbols as PROTECTED in shared object Alan Modra

August 15, 2017
23:29 Re: [PATCH] gold: aarch64 split stack support Han Shen via binutils
22:22 Re: Should we have a 2.29.1 point release ? Matthias Klose
18:13 Re: Should we have a 2.29.1 point release ? Carlos O'Donell
11:03 Re: [PATCH] Mark __start/__stop symbols as PROTECTED in dll H.J. Lu
10:53 Re: [Patch AArch64] Turn lr, fp, ip0 and ip1 into proper aliases Nick Clifton
10:04 Re: Fwd: [PATCH] COFF Compliant .ctors and .dtors sections Nick Clifton
09:50 Re: Should we have a 2.29.1 point release ? Nick Clifton
09:35 Re: GDB 7.12.1 on Gentoo's x32 profile: Can't debug 64-bit process with 32-bit GDB Nick Clifton
08:26 Re: [PATCH][AArch64] Skip IFUNC relocations in debug sections Ramana Radhakrishnan
02:21 GDB 7.12.1 on Gentoo's x32 profile: Can't debug 64-bit process with 32-bit GDB Daniel Santos
01:32 Re: Should we have a 2.29.1 point release ? Alan Modra
01:29 Re: [PATCH] [ppc64] Add new NTs available since Linux 4.8 Alan Modra
00:38 [PATCH] Mark __start/__stop symbols as PROTECTED in dll H.J. Lu
00:10 Re: [PATCH] Mark __start/__stop symbols as PROTECTED in shared object H.J. Lu

August 14, 2017
23:57 Re: Should we have a 2.29.1 point release ? H.J. Lu
23:53 [PATCH] Mark __start/__stop symbols as PROTECTED in shared object H.J. Lu
16:49 Should we have a 2.29.1 point release ? Nick Clifton
15:01 Re: [RFC] Collision between NT_GNU_BUILD_ATTRIBUTE_OPEN and NT_PPC_VMX Nick Clifton
14:59 Re: [RFC] Collision between NT_GNU_BUILD_ATTRIBUTE_OPEN and NT_PPC_VMX Gustavo Romero
14:57 Re: [RFC] Collision between NT_GNU_BUILD_ATTRIBUTE_OPEN and NT_PPC_VMX Gustavo Romero
14:54 Re: [RFC] Collision between NT_GNU_BUILD_ATTRIBUTE_OPEN and NT_PPC_VMX Gustavo Romero
14:51 [PATCH] [ppc64] Add new NTs available since Linux 4.8 Gustavo Romero
14:41 [Patch AArch64] Turn lr, fp, ip0 and ip1 into proper aliases Ramana Radhakrishnan
14:39 Re: [RFC] Collision between NT_GNU_BUILD_ATTRIBUTE_OPEN and NT_PPC_VMX Nick Clifton
12:18 Re: Problems testing binutils with DejaGnu 1.6+ Andrey ``Bass'' Shcheglov

August 13, 2017
23:54 PR21441, Unnecessary padding of .eh_frame section Alan Modra
12:54 Re: [committed, PATCH] PR ld/21923: Replace --rpath with -Wl,--rpath H.J. Lu
12:51 Re: Fix i686-nacl and x86_64-nacl pr21884 failures H.J. Lu
11:39 Re: Fix i686-nacl and x86_64-nacl pr21884 failures H.J. Lu
09:41 Re: Fix i686-nacl and x86_64-nacl pr21884 failures Alan Modra
03:26 Re: Fix i686-nacl and x86_64-nacl pr21884 failures H.J. Lu
03:06 Fix i686-nacl and x86_64-nacl pr21884 failures Alan Modra

August 12, 2017
08:14 Re: [RFC] Collision between NT_GNU_BUILD_ATTRIBUTE_OPEN and NT_PPC_VMX Alan Modra
01:22 Re: [RFC] Collision between NT_GNU_BUILD_ATTRIBUTE_OPEN and NT_PPC_VMX Alan Modra

August 11, 2017
23:03 Re: [RFC] Collision between NT_GNU_BUILD_ATTRIBUTE_OPEN and NT_PPC_VMX H.J. Lu
22:43 [RFC] Collision between NT_GNU_BUILD_ATTRIBUTE_OPEN and NT_PPC_VMX Gustavo Romero
16:43 [committed, PATCH] x86: Allocate space for symbol names with symbol table H.J. Lu
15:55 Re: [AArch64][6/6] Core file support for "pauth" feature Pedro Alves
15:38 Re: [AArch64][6/6] Core file support for "pauth" feature Yao Qi
15:36 Commit: Add -z globalaudit linker command line option Nick Clifton
15:21 [committed, PATCH] 2.29: Do not choose a non-ELF format input file to hold the linker created GOT sections. H.J. Lu
15:07 [committed, PATCH] Add 2 more tests for PR ld/21884 H.J. Lu
13:13 Re: Static linking on 64-bit PowerPC ELFv2 Andreas Schwab
12:46 Re: Static linking on 64-bit PowerPC ELFv2 Sebastian Huber
12:23 Re: Static linking on 64-bit PowerPC ELFv2 Sebastian Huber
12:16 Re: Static linking on 64-bit PowerPC ELFv2 Andreas Schwab
11:41 Re: Static linking on 64-bit PowerPC ELFv2 Sebastian Huber
11:37 Re: Static linking on 64-bit PowerPC ELFv2 Alan Modra
11:25 Re: Static linking on 64-bit PowerPC ELFv2 Alan Modra
11:16 Re: [PATCH] Also disallow global alias of common symbol Nick Clifton
11:01 Re: Static linking on 64-bit PowerPC ELFv2 Sebastian Huber
10:50 Re: Static linking on 64-bit PowerPC ELFv2 Alan Modra
09:49 Static linking on 64-bit PowerPC ELFv2 Sebastian Huber

August 10, 2017
22:04 Re: [AArch64][6/6] Core file support for "pauth" feature Yao Qi
21:32 Re: [AArch64][6/6] Core file support for "pauth" feature Pedro Alves
21:22 Re: [AArch64][6/6] Core file support for "pauth" feature Yao Qi
16:59 [PATCH] Also disallow global alias of common symbol H.J. Lu
16:19 Re: Binutils-2.29 invalid free() Nick Clifton
15:49 Re: Binutils-2.29 invalid free() Pierre Muller
13:30 Re: Fwd: [PATCH] COFF Compliant .ctors and .dtors sections Martell Malone
13:26 Re: Problems testing binutils with DejaGnu 1.6+ Nick Clifton
12:25 Re: Fwd: [PATCH] COFF Compliant .ctors and .dtors sections Nick Clifton
11:08 Re: [AArch64][6/6] Core file support for "pauth" feature Pedro Alves
11:06 Re: Assembler listing bug Nick Clifton
08:37 Re: Binutils-2.29 invalid free() Pierre Muller

August 09, 2017
23:37 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/17618: Check PC-relative offset overflow in PLT entry H.J. Lu
22:39 Re: Fwd: [PATCH] COFF Compliant .ctors and .dtors sections Martell Malone
22:37 Re: new ELF marking Carlos O'Donell
22:09 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/17618: Check PC-relative offset overflow in PLT entry H.J. Lu
21:25 Re: new ELF marking H.J. Lu
20:32 Re: new ELF marking Kostya Serebryany via binutils
19:01 Re: new ELF marking H.J. Lu
18:52 Re: new ELF marking Kees Cook via binutils
18:46 Re: new ELF marking H.J. Lu
18:26 Re: new ELF marking Kees Cook via binutils
17:17 Re: new ELF marking H.J. Lu
17:07 new ELF marking Kees Cook via binutils
16:54 Re: [PATCH][AArch64] Skip IFUNC relocations in debug sections Nick Clifton
16:49 Re: [AArch64][6/6] Core file support for "pauth" feature Nick Clifton
16:49 Re: [ARM, gas] Don't warn on REG_SP when used in CRC32 instructions Nick Clifton
16:41 Re: Binutils-2.29 invalid free() Nick Clifton
16:19 Re: [AArch64][1/6] Add new "pauth" feature and native support Nick Clifton
16:09 Re: [AArch64][1/6] Add new "pauth" feature and native support Eli Zaretskii
15:22 Binutils-2.29 invalid free() Pierre Muller
15:11 Re: Using S_SET_VOLATILE in md_undefined_symbol crashes as HoraK-FDF
15:01 [ARM, gas] Don't warn on REG_SP when used in CRC32 instructions Jiong Wang
12:23 [AArch64][6/6] Core file support for "pauth" feature Jiong Wang
12:21 [AArch64][1/6] Add new "pauth" feature and native support Jiong Wang
11:05 [PATCH][AArch64] Skip IFUNC relocations in debug sections Szabolcs Nagy
05:24 Re: powerpc ld core dump in 2.29 Alan Modra
03:23 [committed, PATCH] ld: Require GCC 5 or above for 3 x86 tests H.J. Lu
03:12 Assembler listing bug Paul D. DeRocco
02:10 Re: [committed, PATCH] PR ld/21923: Replace --rpath with -Wl,--rpath H.J. Lu

August 08, 2017
23:36 Re: [committed, PATCH] PR ld/21923: Replace --rpath with -Wl,--rpath H.J. Lu
22:39 Re: [committed, PATCH] PR ld/21923: Replace --rpath with -Wl,--rpath Alan Modra
22:07 Re: powerpc ld core dump in 2.29 Joel Sherrill
22:03 Re: powerpc ld core dump in 2.29 Alan Modra
21:17 [committed, PATCH] PR ld/21923: Replace --rpath with -Wl,--rpath H.J. Lu
16:51 powerpc ld core dump in 2.29 Joel Sherrill
16:46 Re: problem with binutils 2.29 for microblaze Waldemar Brodkorb
13:58 Re: problem with binutils 2.29 for microblaze Michael Eager
11:01 Re: New Serbian PO file for 'gprof' (version 2.28.90) Nick Clifton
09:38 Re: Using S_SET_VOLATILE in md_undefined_symbol crashes as Nick Clifton
09:30 Re: problem with binutils 2.29 for microblaze Alan Modra
09:27 Re: Fwd: [PATCH] COFF Compliant .ctors and .dtors sections Nick Clifton

August 07, 2017
22:40 Re: [PATCH v3] Add configure flag to enable gnu hash style by default. Alan Modra
22:23 More support for ld --hash-style in the ld testsuite Alan Modra
15:15 Re: [PATCH] GDB/opcodes: Remove arch/mach/endian disassembler assertions Maciej W. Rozycki
15:05 Re: [PATCH] GDB/opcodes: Remove arch/mach/endian disassembler assertions H.J. Lu
14:56 Re: [PATCH] GDB/opcodes: Remove arch/mach/endian disassembler assertions Maciej W. Rozycki
13:24 Re: [PATCH] GDB/opcodes: Remove arch/mach/endian disassembler assertions Alan Modra
13:09 Support different ld --hash-style in the ld testsuite Alan Modra
13:08 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/21903: Treat common symbol as undefined for --no-define-common H.J. Lu
11:23 PR21910, segfault in common symbol override test when hash-style=gnu Alan Modra
11:17 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/21903: Treat common symbol as undefined for --no-define-common Alan Modra
06:29 Using S_SET_VOLATILE in md_undefined_symbol crashes as HoraK-FDF

August 06, 2017
15:42 Re: [PATCH] x86: Don't call strncmp for __tls_get_addr H.J. Lu
14:53 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/21903: Treat common symbol as undefined for --no-define-common H.J. Lu
12:07 New Serbian PO file for 'gprof' (version 2.28.90) Translation Project Robot
00:51 Re: problem with binutils 2.29 for microblaze Alan Modra

August 05, 2017
18:04 problem with binutils 2.29 for microblaze Waldemar Brodkorb
14:00 Don't fail in elf32_hppa_set_gp Alan Modra
08:08 Re: fork call __attribute__((destructor)) Yubin Ruan
07:14 Re: fork call __attribute__((destructor)) Florian Weimer
07:02 Re: fork call __attribute__((destructor)) Yubin Ruan
01:50 Re: ld.so binding time Yubin Ruan
01:12 Fwd: [PATCH] COFF Compliant .ctors and .dtors sections Martell Malone

August 04, 2017
20:16 RE: ELF and Linking for heterogeneous multicore embedded systems Martin J. O'Riordan
18:59 Re: ELF and Linking for heterogeneous multicore embedded systems Carlos O'Donell
18:10 Re: fork call __attribute__((destructor)) Carlos O'Donell
18:04 Re: ld.so binding time Orlando Arias
17:02 fork call __attribute__((destructor)) Yubin Ruan
16:39 Re: ld.so binding time Yubin Ruan
12:42 [committed, PATCH] Add a testcase for "ld -d" H.J. Lu
12:36 Re: [GOLD] PowerPC tls_get_addr_optimize Alan Modra
12:22 [PATCH] PR ld/21903: Treat common symbol as undefined for --no-define-common H.J. Lu
10:49 Re: [PATCH] GDB/opcodes: Remove arch/mach/endian disassembler assertions Yao Qi
10:21 ELF and Linking for heterogeneous multicore embedded systems Martin J. O'Riordan
07:52 Re: open source disassembler library recommended Nick Clifton
06:05 Re: [GOLD] Reduce size of class Symbol Alan Modra
05:46 Re: [PATCH] gold: Add --no-relax option Cary Coutant
05:35 Re: [GOLD] PowerPC tls_get_addr_optimize Cary Coutant
05:15 Re: [GOLD] Reduce size of class Symbol Cary Coutant
04:26 [PATCH] x86: Don't call strncmp for __tls_get_addr H.J. Lu
01:17 Fwd: Referring to a specific symbol in a static library with gold Pierre Olivier

August 03, 2017
23:16 Re: Referring to a specific symbol in a static library with gold Cary Coutant
21:14 open source disassembler library recommended 慕冬亮
12:25 Re: [PATCH] GDB/opcodes: Remove arch/mach/endian disassembler assertions Maciej W. Rozycki
11:36 Re: [PATCH] GDB/opcodes: Remove arch/mach/endian disassembler assertions Maciej W. Rozycki
11:04 Re: [PATCH] GDB/opcodes: Remove arch/mach/endian disassembler assertions Yao Qi
10:29 Problems testing binutils with DejaGnu 1.6+ Andrey ``Bass'' Shcheglov
05:55 Re: [PATCH] Skip ELF section header check if not needed Alan Modra
05:34 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/21884: Check ELF section header only for ELF output Alan Modra

August 02, 2017
20:02 [PATCH v2] gas: Enable PC-relative diff relocations on sparc64 James Clarke
14:45 [PATCH] Skip ELF section header check if not needed H.J. Lu
13:09 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/21884: Check ELF section header only for ELF output H.J. Lu
12:54 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/21884: Check ELF section header only for ELF output Alan Modra
12:08 Re: [PATCH] xtensa: ld: restore old section sorting behavior Nick Clifton
12:05 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/21884: Check ELF section header only for ELF output Nick Clifton
11:53 [PATCH] PR ld/21884: Check ELF section header only for ELF output H.J. Lu
10:11 [PATCH] xtensa: ld: restore old section sorting behavior Max Filippov
09:39 Re: [PATCH] xtensa: fix memory corruption by broken sysregs Nick Clifton
09:22 Re: Teach readelf about IA64 MSB relocs Nick Clifton
07:56 [PATCH] xtensa: fix memory corruption by broken sysregs Max Filippov
07:06 Teach readelf about IA64 MSB relocs Alan Modra

August 01, 2017
16:39 [PATCH] GDB/opcodes: Remove arch/mach/endian disassembler assertions Maciej W. Rozycki
16:31 Re: [PATCH 2/6] Delegate opcodes to select disassembler in GDB Maciej W. Rozycki
15:11 [GOLD] PowerPC tls_get_addr_optimize Alan Modra
14:57 Re: ld.so binding time Orlando Arias
13:17 [Committed] S/390: Fix claimfile failures Andreas Krebbel
13:01 [committed, PATCH] x86: Update segment register check in Intel syntax H.J. Lu
10:17 Re: [PATCH] tst-tlsopt-powerpc as a shared lib Adam Conrad
08:59 Re: passing argument to __attribute__((constructor)) Nick Clifton
08:08 Re: ld.so binding time Yubin Ruan
08:05 passing argument to __attribute__((constructor)) Yubin Ruan
08:05 Re: ld.so binding time Andreas Schwab
08:02 Re: ld.so binding time Yubin Ruan
07:58 Re: ld.so binding time Andreas Schwab
07:52 ld.so binding time Yubin Ruan
07:26 Re: New Swedish PO file for 'binutils' (version 2.28.90) Nick Clifton
04:17 [GOLD] Reduce size of class Symbol Alan Modra
03:31 Re: [GOLD] Symbol target_flag for PowerPC64 localentry:0 tracking Alan Modra
01:22 Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Add special_function for ADD and SUB relocations Palmer Dabbelt


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc