This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] PR ld/21389: Put soname in the version definition section
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 18:48:13 +0930
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR ld/21389: Put soname in the version definition section
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170414201951.GA15854@intel.com> <20170414214740.GA18613@intel.com>
On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 02:47:40PM -0700, H.J. Lu wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 01:19:51PM -0700, H.J. Lu wrote:
> > Get soname index before generating the version definition section.
> > OK for master and 2.28 branch?
> > H.J.
> > ---
> > bfd/
> > PR ld/21389
> > * elflink.c (bfd_elf_size_dynamic_sections): Get soname index
> > before generating the version definition section.
> Updated patch to fix missing SONAME.
OK. Please reference the commit that caused this bug in your commit
log, in order to warn anyone backporting patches that they need your
patch as well.
Australia Development Lab, IBM