This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Resurrect GP-relative disassembly hints
- From: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2017 08:30:24 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Resurrect GP-relative disassembly hints
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Tue, 04 Apr 2017 03:48:04 PDT (-0700), Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Palmer,
>>> Wouldn't it be better to use the GP_NAME define value ? (Currently in bfd/elfnn-risc.c,
>>> but it ought to be moved into a header file, eg include/elf/riscv.h).
>> Yes, it definitely would. I guess I just forgot we'd done that. How does this
> Much better - approved - please apply.
Thanks for catching this.