This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] ld: Allow section groups to be resolved as part of a relocatable link
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 19:31:21 +0930
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ld: Allow section groups to be resolved as part of a relocatable link
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 03:11:29PM +0000, Andrew Burgess wrote:
> This commit adds a new linker feature: the ability to resolve section
> groups as part of a relocatable link.
What happens with dwarf debug or .eh_frame info for discarded
Australia Development Lab, IBM