Re: Partial WebAssembly backend

Hello Nick,
thank you, and everyone else, so much for your encouraging comments!
I've contacted the FSF and SCO about the copyright assignment and
machine identifier respectively, and will complete the FSF forms as
soon as this cold lets me out of the house again.

I'd just like to clarify that copyright assignment to the FSF is not a
problem, and that I understand just getting something to work is only
part of the work required to actually get it merged into a
properly-maintained project. And, yes, I'm volunteering to act as the
initial maintainer, though of course anyone with an FSF copyright
assignment is more than welcome to help me!

And thank you in particular for pointing me at the test suite, I'm
working on chasing down the remaining failures.
Pip