binutils archive
date index for March, 2017

This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

March 24, 2017
15:32 Re: [PATCH] PowerPC VLE changes Александр Федотов
15:11 [PATCH] ld: Allow section groups to be resolved as part of a relocatable link Andrew Burgess
13:21 Re: [PATCH, GAS/ARM] Fix selected_cpu with default CPU and -mcpu Thomas Preudhomme
13:15 [PATCH] Support missing SPARC ASIs from UA2005, UA2007, OSA2011, & OSA2015. Sheldon Lobo
12:38 Re: [PATCH, GAS/ARM] Fix selected_cpu with default CPU and -mcpu Nick Clifton
12:23 Re: RFC: ld: Support ELF GNU program properties Nick Clifton
09:45 Re: [PATCH, GAS/ARM] Fix selected_cpu with default CPU and -mcpu Ramana Radhakrishnan
09:38 [PATCH, GAS/ARM] Fix selected_cpu with default CPU and -mcpu Thomas Preudhomme

March 23, 2017
15:25 Re: RFC: ld: Support ELF GNU program properties H.J. Lu
14:51 Re: [PATCH] [WebAssembly] Skeleton support Pip Cet
10:53 Re: binutils-2_28-branch: Assorted RISC-V Fixes gingold
10:06 RE: [PATCH, MIPS] Ensure default ASEs are applied for an architecture Maciej W. Rozycki
02:56 Re: [PATCH] [WebAssembly] Skeleton support Pip Cet

March 22, 2017
23:04 [PATCH 7/7] Sanitize RISC-V GAS help text, documentation Palmer Dabbelt
23:04 [PATCH 6/7] RISC-V: Fix assembler for c.li, c.andi and c.addiw Palmer Dabbelt
23:04 [PATCH 5/7] RISC-V: Fix assembler for c.addi, rd can be x0 Palmer Dabbelt
23:04 [PATCH 4/7] RISC-V: Define DWARF2_USE_FIXED_ADVANCE_PC. Palmer Dabbelt
23:04 [PATCH 3/7] RISC-V: Fix DW_CFA_advance_loc relocation. Palmer Dabbelt
23:04 [PATCH 2/7] RISC-V: Fix the offset of CFA relocation. Palmer Dabbelt
23:04 [PATCH 1/7] RISC-V: Fix [dis]assembly of srai/srli Palmer Dabbelt
23:04 binutils-2_28-branch: Assorted RISC-V Fixes Palmer Dabbelt
22:48 Re: [PATCH] Sanitize RISC-V GAS help text, documentation Palmer Dabbelt
22:45 RE: [PATCH, MIPS] Ensure default ASEs are applied for an architecture Matthew Fortune
17:39 Re: [PATCH] gas: xtensa: make trampolines relaxation work with jumps in slots other than 0 Max Filippov
17:30 Re: [PATCH] gas: xtensa: make trampolines relaxation work with jumps in slots other than 0 augustine dot sterling at gmai
17:27 [PATCH] gas: xtensa: make trampolines relaxation work with jumps in slots other than 0 Max Filippov
16:12 Re: [PATCH] [WebAssembly] Skeleton support Pip Cet
14:44 Re: [PATCH, GAS/ARM] Allow assembly of IT blocks with AL condition Richard Earnshaw (lists)
14:00 Commit: sync config.sub and config.guess Nick Clifton
13:54 Re: [PATCH, GAS/ARM] Allow assembly of IT blocks with AL condition Prakhar Bahuguna
12:55 Re: [PATCH] [WebAssembly] Skeleton support Nick Clifton
11:51 Re: [PATCH, MIPS] Ensure default ASEs are applied for an architecture Maciej W. Rozycki
11:44 Re: [PATCH, GAS/ARM] Allow assembly of IT blocks with AL condition Richard Earnshaw (lists)
11:33 [PATCH, GAS/ARM] Allow assembly of IT blocks with AL condition Prakhar Bahuguna
11:20 FW: [PATCHv2] Implementing ARC NPS-400 Ultra Ip and Miscellaneous instructions Rinat Zelig
11:15 Re: [PATCH, MIPS] Ensure default ASEs are applied for an architecture Maciej W. Rozycki

March 21, 2017
20:31 [patch] Disable shared library tests for nios2-*-elf Sandra Loosemore
16:14 RE: [PATCH][gold] PR 21152: Mips: Handle more relocations in relocatable link Vladimir Radosavljevic
16:13 Re: [PATCH] Sanitize RISC-V GAS help text, documentation David Malcolm
16:03 [PATCH] Sanitize RISC-V GAS help text, documentation Palmer Dabbelt
13:33 [Committed] S/390: Remove vx2 facility flag Andreas Krebbel
13:08 Re: [PATCH] Support inline stacks in objdump Nick Clifton
11:48 Commit: Nick Clifton

March 20, 2017
23:25 [PATCH] Support inline stacks in objdump Andi Kleen
23:21 [PATCH] [WebAssembly] Skeleton support Pip Cet
21:20 Re: [PATCH] cpu: or1k: Set ppc on pc change Stafford Horne
16:59 Re: [PATCH] readelf: Don't error on .debug files with NOBITS .dynamic section. Nick Clifton
16:43 Re: Regrading the .data.rel.local section size on x86-64. Umesh Kalappa
16:35 Re: [PATCH] Support SHF_GNU_MBIND and PT_GNU_MBIND_XXX H.J. Lu
16:27 Re: Regrading the .data.rel.local section size on x86-64. Andreas Schwab
16:15 Re: Regrading the .data.rel.local section size on x86-64. Umesh Kalappa
15:48 [PATCH] readelf: Don't error on .debug files with NOBITS .dynamic section. Mark Wielaard
15:35 Re: [PATCH] cpu: or1k: Set ppc on pc change Nick Clifton
15:34 Re: [PATCH v2 RESEND] Document .Nbyte assembler directives Richard Earnshaw (lists)
15:16 Re: [PATCH v2 RESEND] Document .Nbyte assembler directives Nick Clifton
15:00 Re: [arm] Add neon-vfpv3 to list of FPUs recognized by the assembler Richard Earnshaw (lists)
14:45 Re: Regrading the .data.rel.local section size on x86-64. Andreas Schwab
14:18 Regrading the .data.rel.local section size on x86-64. Umesh Kalappa
12:55 Re: [arm] Add neon-vfpv3 to list of FPUs recognized by the assembler Nick Clifton
10:06 [arm] Add neon-vfpv3 to list of FPUs recognized by the assembler Richard Earnshaw (lists)
02:50 Re: [PATCH] Support inline stacks in objdump Mike Frysinger

March 19, 2017
23:59 PR 21266, unstable qsort in bfd/elf64-ppc.c Alan Modra
11:39 Re: [PATCH] Support SHF_GNU_MBIND and PT_GNU_MBIND_XXX Alan Modra
08:29 Re: [PATCH] Support inline stacks in objdump Andreas Schwab
04:17 Re: DT_TEXTREL vs IFUNC Alan Modra

March 18, 2017
23:36 [PATCH] Support inline stacks in objdump Andi Kleen
09:03 Re: DT_TEXTREL vs IFUNC Andreas Schwab

March 17, 2017
22:19 DT_TEXTREL vs IFUNC Alan Modra
17:36 Commit: readelf: Fix off by one error printing a gnu build note name Nick Clifton
15:58 Re: [PATCH] Support SHF_GNU_MBIND and PT_GNU_MBIND_XXX H.J. Lu
11:49 Re: FW: [PATCHv4] Implementing ARC NPS-400 Accelerator instructions cp16/cp32 Nick Clifton
11:45 Re: [PATCH] ld: check overflow only for allocated sections Nick Clifton
11:11 Re: [PATCH v2 RESEND] Document .Nbyte assembler directives Richard Earnshaw (lists)
11:03 RE: [PATCHv4] Implementing ARC NPS-400 Accelerator instructions cp16/cp32 Claudiu Zissulescu
10:29 [PATCH] ld: check overflow only for allocated sections gingold
09:00 E6500 spr mnemonics Alan Modra
05:18 [PATCH] cpu: or1k: Set ppc on pc change Stafford Horne
03:47 Re: [PATCH][gold] PR 21152: Mips: Handle more relocations in relocatable link Cary Coutant
03:38 Re: [PATCH] Support SHF_GNU_MBIND and PT_GNU_MBIND_XXX Alan Modra

March 16, 2017
21:37 Re: Don't run new orphan tests on i860 and i960 Alan Modra
18:25 RE: [PATCH][gold] PR 21152: Mips: Handle more relocations in relocatable link Vladimir Radosavljevic
16:44 Commit: Add new GNU BUILD note type Nick Clifton
15:07 Re: Don't run new orphan tests on i860 and i960 Michael Matz
13:08 FW: [PATCHv4] Implementing ARC NPS-400 Accelerator instructions cp16/cp32 Rinat Zelig
12:28 RE: [PATCHv3] Implementing ARC NPS-400 Accelerator instructions cp16/cp32 Claudiu Zissulescu
10:31 Re: Don't run new orphan tests on i860 and i960 Tristan Gingold
10:26 Re: Don't run new orphan tests on i860 and i960 Andrew Burgess
10:13 Re: FW: [PATCHv2 1/2] In the ARC assembler we have some special flag handling for the ".t" and ".nt" flags which only really applies to ARCv2, though currently the check is performed for all architectures. Andrew Burgess
09:33 FW: [PATCHv3] Implementing ARC NPS-400 Accelerator instructions cp16/cp32 Rinat Zelig

March 15, 2017
23:58 Re: [PATCH][gold] Mips: Add support for resolving multiple consecutive relocations Cary Coutant
23:56 Re: [PATCH][gold] Mips: Fix TLS LDM GOT entry Cary Coutant
23:56 Re: [PATCH][gold] Mips: Omit empty objects for merging processor-specific data Cary Coutant
23:54 Re: [PATCH][gold] Mips: Remove redundant checks for relocatable link Cary Coutant
23:54 Re: [PATCH][gold] Add support for .MIPS.options section Cary Coutant
23:54 Re: [PATCH][gold] Mips: Improve relocation overflow errors Cary Coutant
23:53 Re: [PATCH][gold] Mips: Correct the definition of _gp and _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_ Cary Coutant
23:41 Re: [PATCH][gold] Mips: Add support for resolving multiple consecutive relocations Cary Coutant
23:22 Re: [PATCH][gold] Mips: Add support for resolving multiple consecutive relocations Cary Coutant
22:46 [PATCH] Support SHF_GNU_MBIND and PT_GNU_MBIND_XXX H.J. Lu
22:18 Re: [PATCH][gold] PR 21152: Mips: Handle more relocations in relocatable link Cary Coutant
14:54 Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Fix assembler for c.li, c.andi and c.addiw Palmer Dabbelt
14:54 Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Fix assembler for c.addi, rd can be x0 Palmer Dabbelt
14:31 Re: FW: [PATCHv2 1/2] In the ARC assembler we have some special flag handling for the ".t" and ".nt" flags which only really applies to ARCv2, though currently the check is performed for all architectures. Nick Clifton
14:15 RE: [PATCHv2 2/2] Implementing ARC NPS-400 Ultra Ip and Miscellaneous instructions Claudiu Zissulescu
14:13 RE: [PATCHv2 1/2] In the ARC assembler we have some special flag handling for the ".t" and ".nt" flags which only really applies to ARCv2, though currently the check is performed for all architectures. Claudiu Zissulescu
14:08 RE: [PATCHv2] Implementing ARC NPS-400 Accelerator instructions cp16/cp32 Claudiu Zissulescu
10:24 Re: [ld]: Checks for address space overflow will reject any avr program. Georg-Johann Lay
09:28 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Define DWARF2_USE_FIXED_ADVANCE_PC. Nick Clifton
09:27 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Fix DW_CFA_advance_loc relocation. Nick Clifton
09:27 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Fix the offset of CFA relocation. Nick Clifton
09:26 Re: [Patch] ld: check for address space overflow Tristan Gingold
09:23 Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Fix assembler for c.li, c.andi and c.addiw Nick Clifton
09:18 FW: [PATCHv2 2/2] Implementing ARC NPS-400 Ultra Ip and Miscellaneous instructions Rinat Zelig
09:18 Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Fix assembler for c.addi, rd can be x0 Nick Clifton
09:12 FW: [PATCHv2 1/2] In the ARC assembler we have some special flag handling for the ".t" and ".nt" flags which only really applies to ARCv2, though currently the check is performed for all architectures. Rinat Zelig
01:11 Re: [Patch] ld: check for address space overflow Alan Modra

March 14, 2017
19:59 [committed, PATCH] Add DW_OP_GNU_variable_value H.J. Lu
17:01 [PATCH] RISC-V: Fix assembler for c.li, c.andi and c.addiw Palmer Dabbelt
17:01 [PATCH] RISC-V: Fix assembler for c.addi, rd can be x0 Palmer Dabbelt
17:01 Re: Fix RISC-V CFA relocations Palmer Dabbelt
16:25 Re: [PATCH] Fix [dis]assembly of srai/srli Palmer Dabbelt
16:18 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Fix DW_CFA_advance_loc relocation. Palmer Dabbelt
16:13 Re: [Patch] ld: check for address space overflow H.J. Lu
13:56 Re: [Patch] ld: check for address space overflow Tristan Gingold
13:00 Re: [PATCH] Fix [dis]assembly of srai/srli Nick Clifton
12:57 Commit: readelf: Improve associating symbols with offsets in build notes Nick Clifton
12:17 Re: [Patch] ld: check for address space overflow Alan Modra
11:52 Re: [ld]: Checks for address space overflow will reject any avr program. Tristan Gingold
11:16 Re: [ld]: Checks for address space overflow will reject any avr program. Tristan Gingold
11:01 [ld]: Checks for address space overflow will reject any avr program. Georg-Johann Lay
10:55 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Fix DW_CFA_advance_loc relocation. Jan Beulich
10:50 Re: [Patch] ld: check for address space overflow Tristan Gingold
10:20 Re: [Patch] ld: check for address space overflow Alan Modra
09:26 RE: [PATCH 2/2] Implementing ARC NPS-400 Ultra Ip and Miscellaneous instructions Claudiu Zissulescu
09:13 RE: [PATCH 1/2] In the ARC assembler we have some special flag handling for the ".t" and ".nt" flags which only really applies to ARCv2, though currently the check is performed for all architectures. Claudiu Zissulescu
09:11 Re: [PATCH][RESEND] ld: -rpath must search under sysroot Jörg Krause
08:15 Re: [Patch] ld: check for address space overflow Tristan Gingold

March 13, 2017
21:49 [PATCH] Fix [dis]assembly of srai/srli Palmer Dabbelt
21:48 [PATCH 3/3] Define DWARF2_USE_FIXED_ADVANCE_PC. Palmer Dabbelt
21:48 [PATCH 2/3] Fix DW_CFA_advance_loc relocation. Palmer Dabbelt
21:48 [PATCH 1/3] Fix the offset of CFA relocation. Palmer Dabbelt
21:48 Fix RISC-V CFA relocations Palmer Dabbelt
19:27 Re: [Patch] ld: check for address space overflow H.J. Lu
19:06 Re: [Patch] ld: check for address space overflow H.J. Lu
18:21 RFC: ld: Support ELF GNU program properties H.J. Lu
17:52 Re: [Patch] ld: check for address space overflow H.J. Lu
13:55 Re: [PATCH v2] Precheck modification time between source and object file before showing source line Taeung Song
12:09 Re: [PATCH v2] Precheck modification time between source and object file before showing source line Nick Clifton
11:25 Re: [PATCH] PowerPC: incorrect library search order? Alan Modra
10:48 Re: [PATCH v2] Precheck modification time between source and object file before showing source line Alan Modra
09:49 Re: [ld, testsuite] Only run rdynamic-1 when "-rdynamic" option is supported by compiler Jiong Wang
09:47 Re: [Patch] ld: check for address space overflow Tristan Gingold
09:20 Re: [PATCH] PowerPC: incorrect library search order? Andreas Schwab
09:18 Re: version control policy Petr Ovtchenkov
09:05 Re: [PATCH] PowerPC: incorrect library search order? Alan Modra
07:02 Re: version control policy Mike Frysinger
05:41 Re: version control policy Petr Ovtchenkov
03:49 [PATCH] PowerPC: incorrect library search order? Alexey Neyman
00:50 Re: Specifying symbol names under which binary values are added Mitar

March 12, 2017
23:41 Re: Specifying symbol names under which binary values are added Cary Coutant
20:28 Re: Specifying symbol names under which binary values are added Mitar
16:20 Re: Specifying symbol names under which binary values are added Cary Coutant
15:40 [PATCH v2] Precheck modification time between source and object file before showing source line Taeung Song
15:35 Re: [PATCH] Precheck modification time between source and object file before showing source line Taeung Song
14:07 Re: [PATCH] Precheck modification time between source and object file before showing source line Taeung Song
13:43 Specifying symbol names under which binary values are added Mitar
12:37 FW: [PATCH 2/2] Implementing ARC NPS-400 Ultra Ip and Miscellaneous instructions Rinat Zelig
12:37 FW: [PATCH 1/2] In the ARC assembler we have some special flag handling for the ".t" and ".nt" flags which only really applies to ARCv2, though currently the check is performed for all architectures. Rinat Zelig
01:48 Re: version control policy Mike Frysinger

March 11, 2017
13:20 Re: [PATCH][RESEND] ld: -rpath must search under sysroot Alan Modra
13:18 Rewrite add_sysroot Alan Modra
13:12 Remove bogus ATTRIBUTE_UNUSED Alan Modra
07:37 Re: [PATCH][RESEND] ld: -rpath must search under sysroot Jörg Krause
01:14 Re: [Patch] ld: check for address space overflow Alan Modra
01:05 Don't run new orphan tests on i860 and i960 Alan Modra

March 10, 2017
22:17 Re: [ld, testsuite] Only run rdynamic-1 when "-rdynamic" option is supported by compiler Alan Modra
21:58 Re: [PATCH] Add documentation of warning if byte size exceeded Tobin C. Harding
17:02 [PATCH][gold] Mips: Fix TLS LDM GOT entry Vladimir Radosavljevic
17:01 [PATCH][gold] Mips: Omit empty objects for merging processor-specific data Vladimir Radosavljevic
17:00 [PATCH][gold] Mips: Add support for resolving multiple consecutive relocations Vladimir Radosavljevic
16:58 [PATCH][gold] Mips: Remove redundant checks for relocatable link Vladimir Radosavljevic
16:57 [PATCH][gold] Add support for .MIPS.options section Vladimir Radosavljevic
16:56 [PATCH][gold] Mips: Improve relocation overflow errors Vladimir Radosavljevic
16:55 [PATCH][gold] Mips: Correct the definition of _gp and _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_ Vladimir Radosavljevic
16:52 [PATCH][gold] PR 21152: Mips: Handle more relocations in relocatable link Vladimir Radosavljevic
16:49 Re: version control policy Petr Ovtchenkov
16:49 Re: [Patch v2 2/2] Enable ILP32 mode in gdb on aarch64 Nick Clifton
16:24 [ld, testsuite] Only run rdynamic-1 when "-rdynamic" option is supported by compiler Jiong Wang
15:42 Re: [PATCH] Add documentation of warning if byte size exceeded Nick Clifton
14:29 [Patch] ld: check for address space overflow Tristan Gingold
14:15 Re: version control policy Tristan Gingold
11:23 Re: [PATCH][RESEND] ld: -rpath must search under sysroot Alan Modra
10:50 Commit: readelf: Recognise more EM_ ELF machine numbers. Nick Clifton
10:26 Re: [PATCH] Precheck modification time between source and object file before showing source line Andrew Burgess
09:37 Re: GNU Toolchain Fund established at the Free Software Foundation Jim Wilson
08:50 [PATCH] Precheck modification time between source and object file before showing source line Taeung Song
07:23 [PATCH][RESEND] ld: -rpath must search under sysroot Jörg Krause
02:08 Re: GNU Toolchain Fund established at the Free Software Foundation David Edelsohn
01:49 Re: GNU Toolchain Fund established at the Free Software Foundation Ian Lance Taylor via binutils

March 09, 2017
22:32 Re: Partial WebAssembly backend Pip Cet
21:43 Re: [PATCHv2 0/3] ld: Orphan section placement tweaks Andrew Burgess
19:49 GNU Toolchain Fund established at the Free Software Foundation David Edelsohn
17:56 Re: RFC: [PATCH] X86: Add pseudo prefixes to control encoding H.J. Lu
17:03 Re: [PATCH]: bfd: Fix uninitialized data warnings on AIX Nick Clifton
15:45 Re: [committed, PATCH] Add support for Intel CET instructions H.J. Lu
15:30 Re: Partial WebAssembly backend Nick Clifton
12:06 Re: [RFC] Allow linker scripts to specify multiple output regions for an output section? Erik Christiansen
08:55 Re: [PATCH, committed] Update GAS' -maltivec and -mvsx options to only enable the oldest version of their respective instruction sets Alan Modra
02:57 [PATCH, committed] Update GAS' -maltivec and -mvsx options to only enable the oldest version of their respective instruction sets Peter Bergner
00:48 Re: [PATCHv2 0/3] ld: Orphan section placement tweaks Alan Modra
00:44 Re: [PATCHv2 1/3] ld: Orphan section documentation Alan Modra

March 08, 2017
22:26 Re: [PATCH, committed] Add support for the new lnia extended mnemonic Peter Bergner
21:53 Re: ld corrupting .cfi_label uses Alan Modra
21:12 [PATCHv2 3/3] ld: Track changes to default region LMA even for empty sections Andrew Burgess
21:12 [PATCHv2 2/3] ld: better handling of lma region for orphan sections Andrew Burgess
21:12 [PATCHv2 1/3] ld: Orphan section documentation Andrew Burgess
21:12 [PATCHv2 0/3] ld: Orphan section placement tweaks Andrew Burgess
20:19 [PATCH, committed] Add support for the new lnia extended mnemonic Peter Bergner
18:41 version control policy Petr Ovtchenkov
14:33 Re: ld corrupting .cfi_label uses Jan Beulich
14:12 Re: ld corrupting .cfi_label uses Alan Modra
13:28 Re: Commit: Add support for displaying and merging GNU_BUILD_NOTEs Nick Clifton
13:19 [PATCH]: bfd: Fix uninitialized data warnings on AIX Sam Thursfield

March 07, 2017
23:11 Re: Commit: Add support for displaying and merging GNU_BUILD_NOTEs H.J. Lu
20:39 Re: Copy relocations against versioned symbols with aliases without a default version H.J. Lu
20:11 Re: binutils 2.28 x86_64-linux 'make check' failures when built with gcc-5.4.0 + glibc-2.25 Jason Vas Dias
19:04 Re: binutils 2.28 x86_64-linux 'make check' failures when built with gcc-5.4.0 + glibc-2.25 H.J. Lu
18:48 binutils 2.28 x86_64-linux 'make check' failures when built with gcc-5.4.0 + glibc-2.25 Jason Vas Dias
16:55 Re: RFH: Annotating ELF binaries H.J. Lu
16:52 Re: Copy relocations against versioned symbols with aliases without a default version Florian Weimer
15:52 Re: Copy relocations against versioned symbols with aliases without a default version H.J. Lu
15:48 Re: [committed, PATCH] Add support for Intel CET instructions H.J. Lu
15:21 Re: Partial WebAssembly backend Joseph Myers
14:57 Copy relocations against versioned symbols with aliases without a default version Florian Weimer
14:55 [PATCH, MIPS] Ensure default ASEs are applied for an architecture Matthew Fortune
11:06 Re: [RFC] Allow linker scripts to specify multiple output regions for an output section? Tejas Belagod
09:42 Re: [PATCH] Add documentation of warning if byte size exceeded Tobin C. Harding
09:35 Re: Partial WebAssembly backend Pip Cet
09:29 Plan for binutils 2.29 Tristan Gingold
09:22 [PATCH] Add documentation of warning if byte size exceeded tcharding
09:16 Re: [PATCH v2 RESEND] Document .Nbyte assembler directives Sebastian Huber
09:13 Re: [PATCH v2 RESEND] Document .Nbyte assembler directives Alan Modra
09:11 Re: [PATCH v2 RESEND] Document .Nbyte assembler directives Tobin C. Harding
09:07 Re: [PATCH v2 RESEND] Document .Nbyte assembler directives Tobin C. Harding
08:59 Re: [committed, PATCH] Add support for Intel CET instructions Jan Beulich
08:40 Re: [PATCH v2 RESEND] Document .Nbyte assembler directives Sebastian Huber
06:36 Re: [PATCH v2 RESEND] Document .Nbyte assembler directives Alan Modra
05:31 Re: [PATCH v2 RESEND] Document .Nbyte assembler directives Alan Modra
02:27 Fix ld uninitialized read of script ASSERT data structure Alan Modra
02:25 PR 21224, PowerPC64 abort due to dynamic relocs on hidden undefweak Alan Modra
00:47 Re: [PATCH v2 RESEND] Document .Nbyte assembler directives Tobin C. Harding

March 06, 2017
23:59 Re: Partial WebAssembly backend David Edelsohn
23:29 [committed, PATCH] Add support for Intel CET instructions H.J. Lu
23:04 [committed, PATCH] Update x86-64-mpx-inval-2 test for COFF H.J. Lu
22:08 Re: Partial WebAssembly backend Florian Weimer
22:04 [Patch v2 2/2] Enable ILP32 mode in gdb on aarch64 Steve Ellcey
21:04 RE: [PATCH v2 RESEND] Document .Nbyte assembler directives Pierre Muller
20:20 Re: Partial WebAssembly backend David Edelsohn
17:20 Commit: Readelf: Fix reading numeric values from the name field of Elf Notes Nick Clifton
17:16 Re: Add a RISC-V NEWS entry for 2.28 Palmer Dabbelt
16:05 binutils 2.28 released Tristan Gingold
11:45 Re: ld corrupting .cfi_label uses Jan Beulich
11:45 Re: dw2gencfi.c DWARF2_FDE_RELOC_SIZE Alan Modra
11:41 Re: ARC naughtiness causing assertion fail at elf-strtab.c:302 Cupertino Miranda
11:33 Don't decode powerpc insns with invalid fields Alan Modra
10:59 Re: dw2gencfi.c DWARF2_FDE_RELOC_SIZE Jan Beulich
10:33 dw2gencfi.c DWARF2_FDE_RELOC_SIZE Alan Modra
10:31 gas/dw2gencfi.c formatting Alan Modra
09:38 Re: ld corrupting .cfi_label uses Jan Beulich
08:46 Re: Add a RISC-V NEWS entry for 2.28 Tristan Gingold
05:58 [PATCH v2 RESEND] Document .Nbyte assembler directives Tobin C. Harding
05:57 [PATCH v2 RESEND] Document .Nbyte assembler directives Tobin C. Harding
05:56 Re: [PATCH] Document .Nbyte assembler directives Tobin C. Harding
05:54 [PATCH] Document .Nbyte assembler directives Tobin C. Harding
05:54 [PATCH v2] Document .Nbyte assembler directives Tobin C. Harding
05:54 [PATCH] Document .Nbyte assembler directives Tobin C. Harding
05:46 Re: [PATCH] Document .Nbyte assembler directives Tobin C. Harding
01:48 Re: [PATCH] Document .Nbyte assembler directives Alan Modra
01:16 Re: [PATCH] binutils: Fix warning on platforms that don't have asprintf() Alan Modra
00:15 Re: [PATCH] gas: Emit name, comp_dir and producer strings in .debug_str. Alan Modra
00:11 [PATCH] Document .Nbyte assembler directives Tobin C. Harding

March 05, 2017
21:57 Re: [PATCH] gas: Emit name, comp_dir and producer strings in .debug_str. Mark Wielaard
14:12 Re: Regression: gdb.base/sizeof.exp [Re: [PATCH, v18] Add support for setting disassembler-options in GDB for POWER, ARM and S390] Peter Bergner
12:16 Re: [PATCH] gas: Emit name, comp_dir and producer strings in .debug_str. Alan Modra
04:21 Re: ld corrupting .cfi_label uses Alan Modra

March 04, 2017
21:12 Regression: gdb.base/sizeof.exp [Re: [PATCH, v18] Add support for setting disassembler-options in GDB for POWER, ARM and S390] Jan Kratochvil
16:30 Partial WebAssembly backend Pip Cet

March 03, 2017
17:28 [PATCH] Add a RISC-V NEWS entry for 2.28 Palmer Dabbelt
17:28 Add a RISC-V NEWS entry for 2.28 Palmer Dabbelt
14:14 [PATCH] binutils: Fix warning on platforms that don't have asprintf() Sam Thursfield
12:28 Re: [PATCH] Add SFENCE.VMA instruction Maciej W. Rozycki
10:27 Re: [RFC] Allow linker scripts to specify multiple output regions for an output section? Erik Christiansen
10:24 Re: ld corrupting .cfi_label uses Jan Beulich
09:59 [PATCH] gas: Emit name, comp_dir and producer strings in .debug_str. Mark Wielaard
09:43 Re: ld corrupting .cfi_label uses Alan Modra
08:37 Re: ld corrupting .cfi_label uses Jan Beulich
07:28 Re: ld corrupting .cfi_label uses Jan Beulich

March 02, 2017
21:34 Re: ld corrupting .cfi_label uses Alan Modra
17:10 Commit: objcopy: Support merging of notes without SHF_GNU_BUILD_NOTE set. Nick Clifton
16:47 Re: [Question] stripped lib and it's line numbers Taeung Song
16:35 Re: [Question] stripped lib and it's line numbers Jiong Wang
16:30 Re: ld corrupting .cfi_label uses Jan Beulich
15:27 [Question] stripped lib and it's line numbers Taeung Song
11:14 Re: Commit: Add support for displaying and merging GNU_BUILD_NOTEs Jiong Wang
10:54 Re: Commit: Add support for displaying and merging GNU_BUILD_NOTEs Nick Clifton
10:27 Re: Commit: Add support for displaying and merging GNU_BUILD_NOTEs Jiong Wang
09:59 [commit] [patch] New debug_displays_assert [Re: readelf broken by DWARF-5 patch] Jan Kratochvil
09:56 Re: [patch] New debug_displays_assert [Re: readelf broken by DWARF-5 patch] Alan Modra
09:17 [patch] New debug_displays_assert [Re: readelf broken by DWARF-5 patch] Jan Kratochvil
09:07 [commit] Re: readelf broken by DWARF-5 patch Jan Kratochvil
04:32 Re: [RFC] Allow linker scripts to specify multiple output regions for an output section? Erik Christiansen
02:51 readelf broken by DWARF-5 patch Alan Modra
01:47 [committed v2] GAS: Fix bogus "attempt to move .org backwards" relaxation errors Maciej W. Rozycki
00:09 Re: gcc-7 warning breaks ld testsuite Alan Modra
00:03 PowerPC VLE typo fix Alan Modra

March 01, 2017
23:49 Re: [PATCH] GAS: Fix bogus "attempt to move .org backwards" relaxation errors Alan Modra
21:56 Re: RFH: Annotating ELF binaries H.J. Lu
17:14 [PATCH] GAS: Fix bogus "attempt to move .org backwards" relaxation errors Maciej W. Rozycki
15:12 Re: Ok for binutils 2.28 Nick Clifton
13:59 Re: Ok for binutils 2.28 Markus Trippelsdorf
13:42 Re: Ok for binutils 2.28 Markus Trippelsdorf
13:29 Re: Ok for binutils 2.28 Alan Modra
13:17 Re: Ok for binutils 2.28 Nick Clifton
13:06 Re: Ok for binutils 2.28 Maciej W. Rozycki
12:59 Ok for binutils 2.28 Tristan Gingold
11:09 Commit: Add support for displaying and merging GNU_BUILD_NOTEs Nick Clifton
10:28 Re: [PATCH][AArch64] Document +rcpc weak release consistency extension Nick Clifton
09:36 [PATCH][AArch64] Document +rcpc weak release consistency extension Szabolcs Nagy
07:46 Re: ld corrupting .cfi_label uses Jan Beulich
07:12 Re: [RFC] Allow linker scripts to specify multiple output regions for an output section? Erik Christiansen
02:42 Re: ld corrupting .cfi_label uses Alan Modra


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc