binutils archive
date index for February, 2017

This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

February 19, 2017
06:07 FW: [PATCH] Implementing ARC NPS-400 Accelerator instructions cp16/cp32 Rinat Zelig
00:38 Re: Binutils release 2.28 - soon Palmer Dabbelt

February 18, 2017
19:47 [patch] DWARF-5: testcase [Re: [PATCH 1/6] DWARF attrs: add delimiter] Jan Kratochvil
12:05 New `VCMP immediate without prefix' failures Maciej W. Rozycki

February 17, 2017
23:10 Re: [PATCH 2/3] bfd/dwarf: Improve use of previously loaded dwarf information Andrew Burgess
22:18 Re: [PATCH] GAS: Add ECOFF `.aent' pseudo-op support Maciej W. Rozycki
20:31 [PATCH] GAS: Consistently fix labels at the `.end' pseudo-op Maciej W. Rozycki
15:30 Commit: Add decoding of GNU section types to readelf Nick Clifton
15:07 Re: [PATCH] GAS: Add ECOFF `.aent' pseudo-op support Nick Clifton
14:55 Re: [ARM] Allow MOV/MOV.W to accept all possible immediates Szabolcs Nagy
11:39 Fix memory access Nick Clifton
08:37 Re: [PATCH 1/6] DWARF attrs: add delimiter Nick Clifton
07:32 Re: [PATCH 2/3] bfd/dwarf: Improve use of previously loaded dwarf information Alan Modra
07:10 Re: [PATCH 2/3] bfd/dwarf: Improve use of previously loaded dwarf information Alan Modra
02:53 Re: [PATCH 0/5] Rename a few internal symbols to avoid collisions Alan Modra
02:30 Re: [PATCH 0/5] Rename a few internal symbols to avoid collisions Pedro Alves
02:16 Re: [PATCH 0/5] Rename a few internal symbols to avoid collisions Pedro Alves
01:06 Re: [PATCH 0/5] Rename a few internal symbols to avoid collisions Alan Modra
00:24 [PATCH 4/5] bfd: Rename bsd_write_armap and coff_write_armap Pedro Alves
00:24 [PATCH 5/5] bfd: Rename Chunk and S3Forced Pedro Alves
00:18 [PATCH 0/5] Rename a few internal symbols to avoid collisions Pedro Alves
00:18 [PATCH 2/5] bfd: Rename real_{ftell, fseek, fopen} Pedro Alves
00:18 [PATCH 3/5] bfd: Rename warn_deprecated Pedro Alves
00:18 [PATCH 1/5] bfd: Rename read_{signed,unsigned}_leb128, safe_read_leb128 Pedro Alves

February 16, 2017
20:13 Re: [PATCH 1/6] DWARF attrs: add delimiter Jan Kratochvil
12:42 ld testsuite function pointer comparisons vs. hppa Alan Modra
12:41 hppa -z relro again Alan Modra
12:25 PR21132, hppa-linux pie support doesn't work Alan Modra
12:18 Fix more powerpc testsuite source errors Alan Modra
10:59 Re: [PATCH 1/6] DWARF attrs: add delimiter Nick Clifton
10:22 Re: [PATCH 3/3] bfd: Improve lookup of file / line information for errors Nick Clifton
10:16 Re: [ld, testsuite] Relax the expectation pattern for several plugin-* tests Jiong Wang
09:53 Re: Porting binutils to Amiga Unix Andreas Schwab
09:47 Re: Porting binutils to Amiga Unix Andreas Schwab
09:42 Re: [PATCH 1/3] ld: Add additional checking for warnings/errors in testsuite Nick Clifton
02:11 Porting binutils to Amiga Unix Mack Wallace
02:09 Re: [PATCH, updated] Add support for setting disassembler-options in GDB for POWER, ARM and S390 Pedro Alves
01:59 Re: [PATCH, updated] Add support for setting disassembler-options in GDB for POWER, ARM and S390 Peter Bergner
01:50 [PATCH] GAS: Add ECOFF `.aent' pseudo-op support Maciej W. Rozycki
01:12 Re: [PATCH] Add SFENCE.VMA instruction Alan Modra
00:21 Re: [PATCH, updated] Add support for setting disassembler-options in GDB for POWER, ARM and S390 Pedro Alves

February 15, 2017
23:48 Re: [PATCH, updated] Add support for setting disassembler-options in GDB for POWER, ARM and S390 Alan Modra
23:42 Re: [ld, testsuite] Relax the expectation pattern for several plugin-* tests Alan Modra
23:42 Re: [PATCH 3/3] bfd: Improve lookup of file / line information for errors Andrew Burgess
23:34 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/20828: Move symbol version processing ahead of GC symbol sweep Alan Modra
23:14 Re: [PATCH, updated] Add support for setting disassembler-options in GDB for POWER, ARM and S390 Peter Bergner
22:58 [PATCH 6/6] DWARF-5: DW_FORM_data16 Jan Kratochvil
22:58 [PATCH 5/6] DWARF-5: Macros Jan Kratochvil
22:58 [PATCH 4/6] DWARF-5: call sites Jan Kratochvil
22:58 [PATCH 3/6] DWARF-5 basic functionality Jan Kratochvil
22:58 [PATCH 2/6] Display user op byte Jan Kratochvil
22:58 [PATCH 1/6] DWARF attrs: add delimiter Jan Kratochvil
21:15 Re: [PATCH 1/3] ld: Add additional checking for warnings/errors in testsuite Andrew Burgess
20:12 DWARF Version 5 Standard Released Michael Eager
19:42 Re: Binutils release 2.28 - soon H.J. Lu
19:41 [PATCH, committed] PR ld/21168: i386: Allow "lea foo@GOT, %reg" in PIC H.J. Lu
19:14 [PATCH, committed] PR ld/20244: Add a test for R_386_GOT32/R_386_GOT32X IFUNC reloc error H.J. Lu
18:42 Re: binutils-2_28-branch: Add SFENCE.VMA instruction Palmer Dabbelt
18:39 Re: [PATCH] Add SFENCE.VMA instruction Palmer Dabbelt
17:46 Re: [ld, testsuite] Relax the expectation pattern for several plugin-* tests Jiong Wang
16:39 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/20828: Move symbol version processing ahead of GC symbol sweep Maciej W. Rozycki
16:34 Re: [AArch64] Fix +sve documentation Richard Sandiford
14:54 Re: [msp430-elf] Unexpected behavior with -nostdlib Orlando Arias
13:44 Re: [PATCH 0/3] Linker error message output formatting clean-ups Maciej W. Rozycki
11:33 Re: [PATCH] Add SFENCE.VMA instruction Nick Clifton
11:29 Re: [msp430-elf] Unexpected behavior with -nostdlib Nick Clifton
11:12 RE: [PATCH] [ARC] Fix assembler relaxation. Claudiu Zissulescu
10:56 Re: [AArch64] Add SVE system registers Nick Clifton
10:55 Re: [AArch64] Fix +sve documentation Nick Clifton
10:13 Re: [PATCH][ld/testsuite] Fix sysroot-prefix.exp on Windows. Igor Kudrin
09:26 Re: [PATCH][ld/testsuite] Fix sysroot-prefix.exp on Windows. Nick Clifton
08:58 Re: [PATCH][gold] Mips: Remove gold_unreachable from get_reference_flags Cary Coutant
08:57 Re: [PATCH][gold] PR 21111: Mips: Add HIGHER and HIGHEST relocations Cary Coutant
08:55 Re: [PATCH] [ARC] Handle aux registers differences on ARC700 vs. HS38 cpus Nick Clifton
08:49 Re: [PATCH][ld/testsuite] Fix sysroot-prefix.exp on Windows. Igor Kudrin
08:39 Re: [GOLD] Support --icf=safe with -pie for x86_64 Cary Coutant
08:19 Re: [PATCH][ld/testsuite] Fix sysroot-prefix.exp on Windows. Nick Clifton
07:48 Re: [PATCH] [ARC] Handle aux registers differences on ARC700 vs. HS38 cpus Vineet Gupta
03:43 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/20828: Move symbol version processing ahead of GC symbol sweep Alan Modra
02:27 Re: [PATCH 0/3] Linker error message output formatting clean-ups Alan Modra
01:55 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/20828: Move symbol version processing ahead of GC symbol sweep Alan Modra
01:46 Re: Binutils release 2.28 - soon Alan Modra
00:55 [PATCH] Add SFENCE.VMA instruction Palmer Dabbelt
00:55 binutils-2_28-branch: Add SFENCE.VMA instruction Palmer Dabbelt
00:46 [PATCH] Add SFENCE.VMA instruction Palmer Dabbelt

February 14, 2017
22:39 [msp430-elf] Unexpected behavior with -nostdlib Orlando Arias
20:01 Re: [PATCH, updated] Add support for setting disassembler-options in GDB for POWER, ARM and S390 Pedro Alves
17:35 Re: [PATCH, updated] Add support for setting disassembler-options in GDB for POWER, ARM and S390 Pedro Alves
17:22 [AArch64] Add SVE system registers Richard Sandiford
17:21 Re: [PATCH, updated] Add support for setting disassembler-options in GDB for POWER, ARM and S390 Yao Qi
17:21 [AArch64] Fix +sve documentation Richard Sandiford
12:32 Re: [PATCH 1/3] ld: Add additional checking for warnings/errors in testsuite Nick Clifton
10:41 PowerPC register expression checks Alan Modra
10:39 Fix powerpc testsuite source errors Alan Modra
10:38 Update ppc64_elf_gc_mark_dynamic_ref Alan Modra
09:33 Re: [PATCH 2/3] bfd/dwarf: Improve use of previously loaded dwarf information Nick Clifton
09:10 Re: [PATCH 3/3] bfd: Improve lookup of file / line information for errors Nick Clifton

February 13, 2017
18:52 Re: [PATCH, updated] Add support for setting disassembler-options in GDB for POWER, ARM and S390 Peter Bergner
18:48 Re: [PATCH, updated] Add support for setting disassembler-options in GDB for POWER, ARM and S390 Peter Bergner
17:55 Re: binutils-2_28-branch, master: Don't use "_gp" on RISC-V, use "_global_pointer$" instead Palmer Dabbelt
17:32 Re: [PATCH, updated] Add support for setting disassembler-options in GDB for POWER, ARM and S390 Peter Bergner
17:08 Re: [PATCH, updated] Add support for setting disassembler-options in GDB for POWER, ARM and S390 Peter Bergner
16:58 Re: [PATCH, updated] Add support for setting disassembler-options in GDB for POWER, ARM and S390 Pedro Alves
16:57 Re: [ld, testsuite] Relax the expectation pattern for several plugin-* tests H.J. Lu
16:31 Re: [PATCH, updated] Add support for setting disassembler-options in GDB for POWER, ARM and S390 Peter Bergner
16:03 [ld, testsuite] Relax the expectation pattern for several plugin-* tests Jiong Wang
15:53 Re: [PATCH, updated] Add support for setting disassembler-options in GDB for POWER, ARM and S390 Yao Qi
15:34 Re: [PATCH, GAS/ARM] Allow immediate without prefix in unified syntax for VCMP Nick Clifton
15:04 Re: [PATCH, GAS/ARM] Allow immediate without prefix in unified syntax for VCMP Thomas Preudhomme
14:45 Re: [committed] MIPS/BFD: Respect the ELF gABI dynamic symbol table sort requirement Maciej W. Rozycki
11:38 Re: [PATCH] [ARC] Handle aux registers differences on ARC700 vs. HS38 cpus Nick Clifton
11:31 Re: [PATCH] [ARC] Fix assembler relaxation. Nick Clifton
11:30 [PATCH 3/3] bfd: Improve lookup of file / line information for errors Andrew Burgess
11:30 [PATCH 1/3] ld: Add additional checking for warnings/errors in testsuite Andrew Burgess
11:30 [PATCH 2/3] bfd/dwarf: Improve use of previously loaded dwarf information Andrew Burgess
11:30 [PATCH 0/3] Improve information in linker errors Andrew Burgess

February 11, 2017
22:52 Re: Fix use after free in cgen instruction lookup Stafford Horne
07:19 Fix use after free in cgen instruction lookup Alan Modra

February 10, 2017
08:56 Re: [PATCH] POWER9 add scv/rfscv instruction support Alan Modra
08:28 Re: binutils-2_28-branch, master: Don't use "_gp" on RISC-V, use "_global_pointer$" instead Tristan Gingold
04:18 [PATCH] POWER9 add scv/rfscv instruction support Nicholas Piggin
02:13 [PATCH] Don't use "_gp" on RISC-V, use "_global_pointer$" instead Palmer Dabbelt
02:13 binutils-2_28-branch, master: Don't use "_gp" on RISC-V, use "_global_pointer$" instead Palmer Dabbelt

February 09, 2017
19:49 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/20828: Move symbol version processing ahead of GC symbol sweep Maciej W. Rozycki
16:57 [PATCH] [ARC] Handle aux registers differences on ARC700 vs. HS38 cpus Vineet Gupta

February 08, 2017
22:02 Re: Fix segfault when .plt section does not exist Andrew Waterman
21:59 Re: [PATCH] cgen: opcodes: Fix memory corruption in in lookup Stafford Horne
21:54 [PATCH] cgen: opcodes: Fix memory corruption in instruction lookup Stafford Horne
21:03 [PATCH, updated] Add support for setting disassembler-options in GDB for POWER, ARM and S390 Peter Bergner
19:35 Surprised by behaviour of ld --whole-archive Keith Marshall
18:19 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/20828: Move symbol version processing ahead of GC symbol sweep Maciej W. Rozycki
17:01 Re: [PATCH] cgen: opcodes: Fix memory corruption in in lookup Yao Qi
13:44 [PATCH][ld/testsuite] Fix sysroot-prefix.exp on Windows. Igor Kudrin
09:30 Re: Fix segfault when .plt section does not exist Maciej W. Rozycki
06:18 Re: PING: Re: [PATCH] ld: Override default linker emulation at configure time Alan Modra
02:14 [PATCH] Fix segfault when .plt section does not exist Palmer Dabbelt
02:14 binutils-2_28-branch: Fix segfault when .plt section does not exist Palmer Dabbelt
02:06 Re: [PATCH] Fix segfault when .plt section does not exist Palmer Dabbelt
00:29 PING: Re: [PATCH] ld: Override default linker emulation at configure time Andrew Burgess

February 07, 2017
19:00 [PATCH][gold] Mips: Remove gold_unreachable from get_reference_flags Vladimir Radosavljevic
18:57 [PATCH][gold] PR 21111: Mips: Add HIGHER and HIGHEST relocations Vladimir Radosavljevic
14:12 Re: [PATCH] sparc: Fix objdump --dynamic-reloc for SPARC 64-bit to show symbol names. Jose E. Marchesi
03:08 [PATCH] sparc: Fix objdump --dynamic-reloc for SPARC 64-bit to show symbol names. Sheldon Lobo
02:09 [PATCH 3/3] LD: vfinfo: Make clever formatters consistent WRT function name reporting Maciej W. Rozycki
02:07 [PATCH 2/3] PowerPC/BFD: Convert `%P: %H:' to `%H:' in error messages Maciej W. Rozycki
02:06 [PATCH 1/3] LD: vfinfo: Remove static NULL initializers Maciej W. Rozycki
02:04 [PATCH 0/3] Linker error message output formatting clean-ups Maciej W. Rozycki

February 06, 2017
19:01 Gold MIPS64 : R_MIPS_HIGHER / R_MIPS_HIGHEST Smets, Jan (Nokia - BE)
10:59 [PATCH] [ARC] Fix assembler relaxation. Claudiu Zissulescu
10:35 RE: [PATCH][ARC] Provide an interface to decode ARC instructions. Claudiu Zissulescu

February 04, 2017
15:25 Re: [ld, testsuite] Don't print to stdin for "readelf -w" to avoid buffer overflow Jiong Wang
08:58 Re: [ld, testsuite] Don't print to stdin for "readelf -w" to avoid buffer overflow Andreas Schwab

February 03, 2017
23:46 Re: [ld, testsuite] Don't print to stdin for "readelf -w" to avoid buffer overflow Alan Modra
21:12 [PATCH] Fix segfault when .plt section does not exist Palmer Dabbelt
21:12 Re: Fix segfault when .plt section does not exist Palmer Dabbelt
20:17 Re: [GOLD] Support --icf=safe with -pie for x86_64 Rahul Chaudhry via binutils
17:28 [PATCH, GAS/ARM] Allow immediate without prefix in unified syntax for VCMP Thomas Preudhomme
12:04 Re: [PATCH][ARC] Provide an interface to decode ARC instructions. Nick Clifton
11:15 [ld, testsuite] Don't print to stdin for "readelf -w" to avoid buffer overflow Jiong Wang
09:35 [GOLD] PowerPC64 TOC indirect to TOC relative segfault Alan Modra
09:17 Re: [PATCH] Patch 2 of 2 for aarch64 ILP32 support in gdb Yao Qi
01:12 Recent CRIS commits ported to the 2.28 branch Hans-Peter Nilsson

February 02, 2017
23:05 [committed] MIPS/BFD: Respect the ELF gABI dynamic symbol table sort requirement Maciej W. Rozycki
23:03 [committed] MIPS/BFD: Use `bfd_size_type' for dynamic symbol table indices Maciej W. Rozycki
23:01 [committed] MIPS/BFD: Streamline hash table references in `mips_elf_sort_hash_table' Maciej W. Rozycki
22:51 [committed] MIPS/BFD: Fix assertion in `mips_elf_sort_hash_table' Maciej W. Rozycki
22:49 [committed] CRIS/LD/testsuite: tls-err-20x.d: Fix a typo, s/n/\n/ Maciej W. Rozycki
22:46 [committed] LD/testsuite: ld-lib.exp: Fix a typo, s/regexp/regex/ Maciej W. Rozycki
22:44 [committed] BFD: Wrap overlong error handler call line in `elf_gc_sweep' Maciej W. Rozycki
22:42 [committed] MIPS/GAS/doc: Include MIPS options in the man page Maciej W. Rozycki
22:04 Re: [PATCH] Patch 2 of 2 for aarch64 ILP32 support in gdb Steve Ellcey
16:52 Re: Binutils release 2.28 - soon Tristan Gingold
10:06 [committed][ld, testsuite] Restrict dl1*main and dl6*main tests on platforms which have libdl support Jiong Wang
09:52 Re: [PATCH] Patch 2 of 2 for aarch64 ILP32 support in gdb Yao Qi
07:13 Re: [ld, testsuite] Restrict dl1*main and dl6*main tests on platforms which have libdl support Alan Modra
03:25 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/20828: Move symbol version processing ahead of GC symbol sweep Alan Modra
00:40 Re: [PATCH] Patch 2 of 2 for aarch64 ILP32 support in gdb Steve Ellcey
00:27 Re: [PATCH] Patch 2 of 2 for aarch64 ILP32 support in gdb Steve Ellcey

February 01, 2017
23:33 Re: Binutils release 2.28 - soon Maciej W. Rozycki
22:28 [committed] MIPS/LD/testsuite: Correct relocation addends in VxWorks tests Maciej W. Rozycki
22:26 [committed] MIPS/LD/testsuite: Fix a `tls-multi-got-1-1.s' build failure Maciej W. Rozycki
22:23 Re: [PATCH] Patch 2 of 2 for aarch64 ILP32 support in gdb Yao Qi
22:20 Re: [PATCH] Patch 2 of 2 for aarch64 ILP32 support in gdb Yao Qi
21:44 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add support for setting disassembler-options in GDB for POWER, ARM and S390 Yao Qi
19:31 [PATCH] PR ld/20828: Move symbol version processing ahead of GC symbol sweep Maciej W. Rozycki
17:17 [ld, testsuite] Restrict dl1*main and dl6*main tests on platforms which have libdl support Jiong Wang
00:40 Re: GOLD Internal Error: PR 21090 Cary Coutant
00:36 [committed] PR ld/20828: LD/testsuite: Correct indentation Maciej W. Rozycki


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc