ARM recent failures

Hi,

 FYI, I can see recent failures in `arm-aout' testing:

arm-aout  +FAIL: Two register form of data processing instruction with registershifted register operand
arm-aout  +FAIL: ARM V6T2 instructions
arm-aout  +FAIL: gas/arm/armv8_3-a-fp
arm-aout  +FAIL: gas/arm/armv8_3-a-simd

I haven't looked into details, i.e. whether these are regressions or new
test cases, which commit(s) introduced them.  Hope this helps anyway.

 NB I think Paul Brook and Mark Mitchell's ARM maintainer entries can be
considered stale as their CodeSourcery addresses have been defunct for
years now.  I'm not sure what our policy has been here -- with GCC, GDB or
GNU sim I think it would be natural to move people retired from project
contribution to the "Write After Approval" or "Past maintainers" section
as appropriate even without asking them, however regrettably we have
neither and plainly removing them would I think be rather rude.

  Maciej