Re: [PATH v2] ARM: Fix relocation of EXIDX sections

Hi Akihiko-san,

> As reported in PR binutils/20595, BFD has a bug that it doesn't delete
> relocations for deleted exidx. This change fixes the behavior.

Unfortunately when I tried out this patch, it introduced a segmentation
fault into the linker if you build for the tic6-elf target.  (Try running
the linker testcase ld-tic6x/pcrel-reloc-local to see this happen).  The
TIC6X target mixes both REL and RELA type relocs, which I presume is part
of the problem.  Please could you investigate and fix this issue.