This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Add support for Phoenix-RTOS on ARM.
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Sejdak <jakub dot sejdak at phoesys dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 10:43:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add support for Phoenix-RTOS on ARM.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1463044658-19231-1-git-send-email-jakub dot sejdak at phoesys dot com> <2ebddf56-eb33-910a-e578-844c74daeaef at redhat dot com> <CAFvk=0t1MTm0jEo7XefCnzqFeOJpQxSUSp9s-kqPzNU5P8dKRw at mail dot gmail dot com>
> By the way, is there any schedule for next binutils snapshot?
We do not have a well defined schedule for binutils releases. :-(
Ideally we would like to make two releases a year, but it does
depend upon the time and resources available, especially to our
release manager - Tristan Gringold. It is my hope however that
we will be making another release this summer.
> Our clients are depending on this patch and it would be easier to point to
> snapshot rather than git repository.
There are weekly snapshots available from here: