This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 2.26 backport] PR gold/19047: Fix bug related to addend computation for MERGE sections.
- From: Roland McGrath <mcgrathr at google dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Sriraman Tallam <tmsriram at google dot com>
- Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 13:24:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2.26 backport] PR gold/19047: Fix bug related to addend computation for MERGE sections.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAB=4xhqDzffXh75Er8NqA1OiGz2inzy7Ty=-cSuugoQ=oTCwVg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAJimCsGpW-LjbQPnCzM1DUsnnRA4tGn6JSUKTa5sQuKw-XcOaA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAB=4xhoAQ1kJFxgjEdYshcZ7vh7PYjW2bamH8MyLsNiaca7SyA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAMe9rOoAgBdMjtEhMtmyuGHRVmfzWKFTmQjW0SBEZsejTapefA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 1:22 PM, H.J. Lu <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> It is wrong to say that PR 19047 is fixed in 2.26 release.
I don't think I said that. Bugzilla now shows 19047 as reported as a
bug in the 2.26 release, and as now fixed (meaning it's fixed on the
2.26 branch). Is there a convention for bugzilla states that I've