This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 2.26 backport] PR gold/19047: Fix bug related to addend computation for MERGE sections.
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <mcgrathr at google dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Sriraman Tallam <tmsriram at google dot com>
- Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 12:59:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2.26 backport] PR gold/19047: Fix bug related to addend computation for MERGE sections.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAB=4xhqDzffXh75Er8NqA1OiGz2inzy7Ty=-cSuugoQ=oTCwVg at mail dot gmail dot com>
> Trunk commit 8fe0f303f4d792ab581483be69d448574bbd4835 applies cleanly
> to the 2.26 branch.
> I'd like to push cherry-pick -x of that to the branch. It fixes 19047. OK?
> Unfortunately the ChangeLog entry in the trunk fix did not mention the
> bugzilla #.
> Should I just leave it as it is, or should I amend the ChangeLog
> message in the cherry-pick?
OK. Yes, please do fix the ChangeLog entry. Thanks!