Re: [patch] support reading DATA members in ILF format DLL import libraries

Hi Nathaniel,

The attached patch provides a simple fix.

Thanks for reporting the problem and providing this patch.

I haven't signed FSF paperwork -- not sure whether it's needed for a
change this small.

It is not, and so I have checked the patch in.

But I can if needed.

Well, we would really like it if you did.  In fact even better would be if you signed the paperwork and then contributed a patch to add a testcase to check that the patch works... :-)