binutils archive
date index for February, 2016

This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

February 12, 2016
21:44 Re: objcopy --nocompress-debug-sections H.J. Lu
18:44 Re: gnu-gabi group Pedro Alves
18:39 [PATCH] Move 'enum bfd_endian' to a non-generated header Pedro Alves
14:43 [PR19620][GAS][AARCH64]Remove mov[z,k,n] relocation symbol name restriction. Renlin Li
13:47 Re: gnu-gabi group Michael Matz
09:44 Re: [RFC][GOLD] ARM: Add cantunwind when unwind info does not match start of section Yury Usishchev

February 11, 2016
23:51 Re: [RFC][GOLD] ARM: Add cantunwind when unwind info does not match start of section Cary Coutant
23:24 [committed, PATCH] PR ld/19615: [2.26 Regression] We can't no longer export a symbol in PIE with local binding H.J. Lu
22:56 Re: gnu-gabi group Jose E. Marchesi
22:07 Re: Linux-abi group Joerg Sonnenberger
18:20 Re: gnu-gabi group Mark Wielaard
16:38 Re: Linux-abi group Joseph Myers
16:25 Re: Linux-abi group H.J. Lu
16:13 Fix BFD format matching for x86_64-w64-mingw32 -m32 LTO Joseph Myers
16:05 Re: Linux-abi group Suprateeka R Hegde
15:50 Re: Linux-abi group Ed Maste
13:51 Re: Linux-abi group H.J. Lu
12:42 RE: GNURX toolchain generates incorrect opcode for "mov.b #0xff, [r0]" instruction. Vinay Kumar. G
12:22 Re: [RFC][GOLD] ARM: Add cantunwind when unwind info does not match start of section Yury Usishchev
12:19 [RFC][GOLD] ARM: Add cantunwind when unwind info does not match start of section Yury Usishchev
11:02 [PATCH] [ARC] GAS: allow CFI pseudo-ops. Claudiu Zissulescu
10:26 Re: Linux-abi group Suprateeka R Hegde
03:50 [committed, PATCH] PR ld/19601: Wrong GOT offset used with GOT relocation H.J. Lu
03:17 Re: sim Alan Modra
02:19 sim Mike Stump

February 10, 2016
21:52 RE: [Patch] MIPS FDE deletion Moore, Catherine
13:02 RE: [PATCH] [ARC] GAS: add instruction relaxation. Claudiu Zissulescu
12:11 Re: [PATCH] [ARC] GAS: add instruction relaxation. Nick Clifton
10:55 Commit: Sync top level files with GCC Nick Clifton
09:34 Re: GNURX toolchain generates incorrect opcode for "mov.b #0xff, [r0]" instruction. Nick Clifton
06:23 RE: GNURX toolchain generates incorrect opcode for "mov.b #0xff, [r0]" instruction. Vinay Kumar. G

February 09, 2016
16:34 Commit: More gcc 6 compile time warning fixes Nick Clifton
16:26 Re: cross-compiling LM32 internal error while linking Federico Vaga
10:19 Re: RFC: Should AArch64 *_NC relocs complain on overflow ? Richard Earnshaw (lists)
09:58 Re: RFC: Should AArch64 *_NC relocs complain on overflow ? Nick Clifton
05:10 Re: [RFA] Fix build issue for binutils on newer SunOS systems Alan Modra
04:12 Re: Avoiding GOT in gold Jethro Beekman
03:22 Re: Avoiding GOT in gold H.J. Lu
03:16 Re: Linux-abi group H.J. Lu
01:13 Re: Avoiding GOT in gold Jethro Beekman
00:52 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/19572: -Ttext-segment accepts out of range value Alan Modra
00:36 Avoiding GOT in gold Jethro Beekman

February 08, 2016
23:09 Re: Linux-abi group Joseph Myers
20:02 [RFA] Fix build issue for binutils on newer SunOS systems Pierre Muller
20:01 Re: Linux-abi group H.J. Lu
19:44 Re: Linux-abi group Florian Weimer
19:37 Re: Linux-abi group H.J. Lu
19:34 Re: Linux-abi group H.J. Lu
19:33 Re: Linux-abi group Szabolcs Nagy
19:32 Re: Linux-abi group Florian Weimer
19:24 Linux-abi group H.J. Lu
19:20 Re: RFC: Should AArch64 *_NC relocs complain on overflow ? Jiong Wang
18:08 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/19572: -Ttext-segment accepts out of range value H.J. Lu
17:58 Re: RFC: Should AArch64 *_NC relocs complain on overflow ? Jiong Wang
16:54 Re: RFC: Should AArch64 *_NC relocs complain on overflow ? Nick Clifton
16:40 Re: RFC: Should AArch64 *_NC relocs complain on overflow ? Nick Clifton
16:36 Re: RFC: Should AArch64 *_NC relocs complain on overflow ? Nick Clifton
14:50 Commit: Fix Nick Clifton
13:13 Re: RFC: Should AArch64 *_NC relocs complain on overflow ? Richard Earnshaw (lists)
13:12 Re: RFC: Should AArch64 *_NC relocs complain on overflow ? Jiong Wang
12:45 Re: Commit: Microblaze: Fix building on a 32-bit host. Nick Clifton
12:39 Re: RFC: Should AArch64 *_NC relocs complain on overflow ? Nick Clifton
11:29 Re: RFC: Should AArch64 *_NC relocs complain on overflow ? Jiong Wang
10:22 RE: [PATCH] [ARC] GAS: add instruction relaxation. Claudiu Zissulescu
10:15 RFC: Should AArch64 *_NC relocs complain on overflow ? Nick Clifton

February 07, 2016
18:47 Re: [gold commit] PR 18695: Add additional information to relocation overflow errors H.J. Lu
18:18 [gold commit] PR 18695: Add additional information to relocation overflow errors Cary Coutant
02:18 [gold commit] PR gold/19577: Fix compile errors about shift counts too large Cary Coutant

February 06, 2016
22:50 Re: [gold commit] PR gold/19567: Fix overflow checking for 32-bit pc-relative relocations on x32 Cary Coutant
22:49 [gold commit] PR gold/19567: Fix overflow checking for 32-bit pc-relative relocations on x32 Cary Coutant
18:29 Re: [gold commit] PR 19577: Fix build failure in gold due to signed vs. unsigned comparisons Cary Coutant
18:24 Re: [gold commit] PR 19577: Fix build failure in gold due to signed vs. unsigned comparisons Cary Coutant
18:09 Re: [gold commit] PR 19577: Fix build failure in gold due to signed vs. unsigned comparisons Andreas Schwab
17:56 [gold commit] PR 19577: Fix build failure in gold due to signed vs. unsigned comparisons Cary Coutant
16:48 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/19572: -Ttext-segment accepts out of range value H.J. Lu
16:19 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/19572: -Ttext-segment accepts out of range value Cary Coutant
15:52 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/19572: -Ttext-segment accepts out of range value H.J. Lu
13:59 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/19572: -Ttext-segment accepts out of range value Alan Modra
13:24 Re: Commit: Remove ARM NOREAD section support from GAS Alan Modra
00:48 Re: [PATCH 1/2] gold: Add view and view_size parameters to is_call_to_non_split. Marcin KoÅcielnicki
00:47 Re: [PATCH 2/2] gold: Add s390 -fsplit-stack support. Marcin KoÅcielnicki
00:25 Re: [PATCH 2/2] gold: Add s390 -fsplit-stack support. Cary Coutant
00:09 Re: [PATCH 1/2] gold: Add view and view_size parameters to is_call_to_non_split. Cary Coutant
00:02 Re: [PATCH v3] gold: Add Mips64 support. Cary Coutant

February 05, 2016
23:51 Re: [gold][aarch64] Silence info message for every erratum 843419 found and fixed Han Shen
23:34 Re: [gold][aarch64] Silence info message for every erratum 843419 found and fixed Cary Coutant
22:38 Re: [PATCH] MIPS support for --hash-style=gnu Maciej W. Rozycki
22:37 [gold][aarch64] Silence info message for every erratum 843419 found and fixed Rahul Chaudhry
21:24 Re: gold: addend issues in icf.cc:get_section_contents Sriraman Tallam
21:17 [PATCH] PR ld/19572: -Ttext-segment accepts out of range value H.J. Lu
21:07 [PATCH 2/2] gold: Add s390 -fsplit-stack support. Marcin KoÅcielnicki
21:06 [PATCH 1/2] gold: Add view and view_size parameters to is_call_to_non_split. Marcin KoÅcielnicki
20:22 Re: gold: addend issues in icf.cc:get_section_contents Sriraman Tallam
20:15 Re: gold: addend issues in icf.cc:get_section_contents Roland McGrath
18:39 Re: RFC: Use ELF strtab functions create .strtab section Andreas Schwab
18:35 Re: Commit: Microblaze: Fix building on a 32-bit host. Michael Eager
18:35 [RFC] [MIPS] Enable non-executable PT_GNU_STACK support Faraz Shahbazker
18:16 Re: RFC: Use ELF strtab functions create .strtab section Andreas Schwab
17:38 Re: [PING^2] [PATCH] PR gold/18609 Cary Coutant
17:37 RE: [PATCH] [ARC] GAS: add instruction relaxation. Claudiu Zissulescu
17:30 Re: cross-compiling LM32 internal error while linking Federico Vaga
17:23 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/18695 Cary Coutant
16:37 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/18695 Cary Coutant
15:51 Re: Commit: Remove ARM NOREAD section support from GAS Nick Clifton
14:58 Re: cross-compiling LM32 internal error while linking Federico Vaga
14:37 Re: [BUILDROBOT] Still warns on integer overflow in expression Jan-Benedict Glaw
13:42 Re: [RFC PATCH, binutils] Add support for creating ELF import libraries H.J. Lu
13:39 Re: [BUILDROBOT] Still warns on integer overflow in expression Nick Clifton
13:35 Re: [RFC PATCH, binutils] Add support for creating ELF import libraries Nick Clifton
13:29 Re: [PATCH] [ARC] GAS: add instruction relaxation. Nick Clifton
12:43 Re: Commit: Remove ARM NOREAD section support from GAS Christophe MONAT
11:23 Re: cross-compiling LM32 internal error while linking Nick Clifton
10:17 Re: [PATCH] pe-mips.c: Fix -Werror=misleading-indentation Nick Clifton
10:06 Re: [PATCH ARC] Change default mach Nick Clifton

February 04, 2016
18:11 Re: gold: addend issues in icf.cc:get_section_contents Cary Coutant
11:57 Commit: Remove ARM NOREAD section support from GAS Nick Clifton

February 03, 2016
22:57 Re: gold: addend issues in icf.cc:get_section_contents Roland McGrath
19:52 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/18695 H.J. Lu
18:42 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/18695 H.J. Lu
17:48 Re: [PATCH] xtensa: fix signedness of gas relocations Max Filippov
17:47 Re: [PATCH] xtensa: fix signedness of gas relocations augustine dot sterling at gmai
16:27 [committed, PATCH] PR gas/19520: [2.26 regression] R_386_GOT32X relocation breaks gcc bootstrap with non-gld/gold linker H.J. Lu
16:25 Re: [PATCH] msp430: Set DWARF2_ADDR_SIZE to 4 Kevin Buettner
15:46 Re: [PING^2] [PATCH] PR gold/18609 Andrew Senkevich
14:53 Re: GNURX toolchain generates incorrect opcode for "mov.b #0xff, [r0]" instruction. Nick Clifton
14:45 [PATCH] Mention -mfence-as-lock-add=yes for x86 assembler H.J. Lu
14:39 [committed, PATCH] Remove duplicated marker for 2.26 in gas/NEWS H.J. Lu
14:09 Re: [patch] support reading DATA members in ILF format DLL import libraries Nick Clifton
14:03 Re: PowerPC64 ELFv2 entry code Alan Modra
13:51 Re: [PATCH] msp430: Set DWARF2_ADDR_SIZE to 4 Nick Clifton
13:29 [PATCH ARC] Change default mach Cupertino Miranda
08:37 [PATCH] xtensa: fix signedness of gas relocations Max Filippov
06:24 Re: [PATCH] msp430: Set DWARF2_ADDR_SIZE to 4 Kevin Buettner

February 02, 2016
18:09 Re: GNURX toolchain generates incorrect opcode for "mov.b #0xff, [r0]" instruction. DJ Delorie
16:25 Re: [PATCH] Add a testcase for PR ld/18591 H.J. Lu
16:23 [committed, PATCH] PR ld/19542: Performance penalty when linking chromium executable H.J. Lu
14:38 [PATCH] Add a testcase for PR ld/18591 H.J. Lu
13:33 PowerPC64 ELFv2 entry code Alan Modra
13:03 GNURX toolchain generates incorrect opcode for "mov.b #0xff, [r0]" instruction. Vinay Kumar. G
02:47 Re: [PATCH] opcodes/cgen: Rework calculation of shift when inserting fields Alan Modra
02:38 Re: [PATCH 0/4] Fix test failures for gas on epiphany Alan Modra
02:32 Re: [PATCH] gas/ip2k: Add all instructions assembler test Alan Modra
02:29 Re: [PATCH] PR binutils/19547: Clear HAS_RELOC if there are no relocations Alan Modra

February 01, 2016
23:53 [PATCH] PR binutils/19547: Clear HAS_RELOC if there are no relocations H.J. Lu
23:50 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/19553: Don't add DT_NEEDED for unmatched symbol H.J. Lu
23:43 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/19553: Don't add DT_NEEDED for unmatched symbol Alan Modra
23:31 Re: [PATCH] Add netbsd-core to optional backends Kamil Rytarowski
23:18 [PATCH] opcodes/cgen: Rework calculation of shift when inserting fields Andrew Burgess
23:13 [PATCH] PR ld/19553: Don't add DT_NEEDED for unmatched symbol H.J. Lu
21:16 [PATCH] pe-mips.c: Fix -Werror=misleading-indentation Simon Marchi
21:09 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/18720: Properly merge hidden versioned symbol Mike Frysinger
21:02 [PATCH] gas/ip2k: Add all instructions assembler test Andrew Burgess
20:47 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/18720: Properly merge hidden versioned symbol H.J. Lu
20:32 [PATCH 3/4] epiphany/gas: Remove .l suffix from expected test results Andrew Burgess
20:32 [PATCH 2/4] gas/epiphany: Update expected register names in tests Andrew Burgess
20:32 [PATCH 4/4] epiphany/gas: Update expected test results for 0 offset loads Andrew Burgess
20:31 [PATCH 1/4] epiphany/disassembler: Improve alignment of output. Andrew Burgess
20:31 [PATCH 0/4] Fix test failures for gas on epiphany Andrew Burgess
20:22 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/18720: Properly merge hidden versioned symbol Mike Frysinger
19:21 Re: [patch] support reading DATA members in ILF format DLL import libraries Nathaniel Smith
18:56 Re: gold: addend issues in icf.cc:get_section_contents Cary Coutant
17:21 Re: [committed] Fix file truncated error from ld when outputting to non-regular file on hppa Mike Frysinger
17:06 Re: [PATCH][ARC] TLS: Various fixes. Nick Clifton
15:47 RE: [PATCH][ARC] TLS: Various fixes. Claudiu Zissulescu
15:09 Re: [PATCH][ARC] TLS: Various fixes. Nick Clifton
14:31 Re: Binutils 2.26 released Tristan Gingold
14:21 Re: [committed] Fix file truncated error from ld when outputting to non-regular file on hppa John David Anglin
14:07 RE: Binutils 2.26 released Pierre Muller
13:47 Re: [patch] support reading DATA members in ILF format DLL import libraries Nick Clifton
13:40 Re: Binutils 2.26 released Tristan Gingold
13:24 RE: Binutils 2.26 released Pierre Muller
12:18 Re: [OPCODE][AARCH64]Check mapping symbol while backward searching for IT block Nick Clifton
11:58 Re: Can the automatic daily update commits be stopped, take 2 David Howells
11:49 Re: strip --strip-unneeded adds back section symbols Andrei Borzenkov
11:39 Commit: Microblaze: Fix building on a 32-bit host. Nick Clifton
11:34 Re: strip --strip-unneeded adds back section symbols Nick Clifton
11:03 x86 synthetic plt symbols Alan Modra
10:48 Re: [patch] support reading DATA members in ILF format DLL import libraries Kai Tietz
10:37 Re: [PATCH] Add netbsd-core to optional backends Nick Clifton
10:32 Re: Binutils 2.26 released Tristan Gingold
10:24 Re: [PATCH] msp430: Set DWARF2_ADDR_SIZE to 4 Nick Clifton
06:25 [patch] support reading DATA members in ILF format DLL import libraries Nathaniel Smith
05:12 Re: [committed] Fix file truncated error from ld when outputting to non-regular file on hppa Mike Frysinger
02:49 [commit] [patch] elf64-s390.c: Fix -Werror=misleading-indentation Jan Kratochvil


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc