Re: [LD, ARM] Fix in STM32L4XX patch

Hi Christophe,

The attached small patch fixes that by forcing %ld and casting the
value to (long), as it seems to be standard practice elsewhere in the
binutils, although not very clean.

Thanks - I have now applied the patch. (Sorry about the delay in responding).

Nick, don't you see this error?

Strangely no. I do build a 32-bit only version of the toolchain, but the problem did not show up. Strange.