Re: #18378 Add s390 support for gold

On 15/09/15 00:47, Cary Coutant wrote:
Thanks for contributing the s390 port!

It doesn't look like you have a copyright assignment on file with FSF;
given the size of your contribution, it will be necessary before I can
accept the patches. If you work for a company that already has an
assignment and your IP belongs to that company, you may not need to do
this, but please let me know if that's the case.

If you need to file the paperwork, please fill out the form below and
send it to assign@gnu.org.

-cary

Thanks, I have filled out and sent the form.