Re: PATCH: strings: Add --output-separator to specify custom output record separator

Hi Erik,

I can rename to output-delimiter if people like that more.

As stated in the patch, because --include-all-whitespace allows '\n'
to appear inside strings, it is no longer sufficient to separate
output strings. With this, the user can specify any custom string.

Sorry for the long time in getting round to reviewing this patch. The patch is fine. If you have write access please apply it, otherwise let me know and I will check it in for you.