binutils archive
date index for August, 2015

This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

August 27, 2015
18:31 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/18695 Andrew Senkevich
14:04 Re: Use stable sort for ld -r relocs Alan Modra
13:53 Add reloc sort test Alan Modra
13:49 More fallout from "Allow symbol and label names to be enclosed in double quotes" Alan Modra
12:13 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/18609 Andrew Senkevich
10:24 Re: Use stable sort for ld -r relocs Michael Matz
07:54 PING: Re: [PATCH 3/3] ld: Extend options for altering orphan handling behaviour. Andrew Burgess
03:28 Re: Use stable sort for ld -r relocs Mike Frysinger
01:28 Re: Use stable sort for ld -r relocs Alan Modra

August 26, 2015
22:04 Re: Use stable sort for ld -r relocs Mike Frysinger
15:28 Re: Use stable sort for ld -r relocs Alan Modra
15:18 Re: Use stable sort for ld -r relocs Alan Modra
14:52 Re: Use stable sort for ld -r relocs Michael Matz
14:16 Re: Use stable sort for ld -r relocs Paul_Koning
14:03 Use stable sort for ld -r relocs Alan Modra
13:41 Re: RFC: Supporting quoted symbol/label names Alan Modra
13:13 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/18695 H.J. Lu
13:11 [PATCH] PR gold/18695 Andrew Senkevich
07:44 Re: [gold] creating linker generated output section and segment Cary Coutant
07:18 Re: [gold commit] PR 18847: Fix problem where script specified both address and region for a section Cary Coutant
07:05 [gold commit] PR 18847: Fix problem where script specified both address and region for a section Cary Coutant
04:24 [gold] creating linker generated output section and segment Henry Cheang
01:40 [gold commit] PR 18859: Fix --no-as-needed when shared library is listed twice on the command line Cary Coutant
01:17 [gold commit] PR 14746: Fix internal error in gold when script uses section address in assignment Cary Coutant
00:54 [gold commit] PR 18866: Fix regression introduced by fix for PR 18703 Cary Coutant

August 25, 2015
16:07 Re: FW: [PATCH,MIPS] Change the mapping for the 'move' instruction Nick Clifton
15:11 Re: [PATCH,SPARC] Support for the sparc %pmcdper privileged register. Jose E. Marchesi
14:45 Re: [PATCH,SPARC] Support for the sparc %pmcdper privileged register. Nick Clifton
13:05 [AArch64] Relax TLS local dynamic traditional into local executable Jiong Wang
11:52 Support PIE on Solaris 12 Rainer Orth

August 24, 2015
16:04 RE: linking problem - mips32 Android Matthew Fortune
15:54 Re: linking problem - mips32 Android H.J. Lu
15:52 linking problem - mips32 Android Andrzej Warzynski
14:23 RE: FW: [PATCH,MIPS] Change the mapping for the 'move' instruction Simon Dardis
13:54 Re: [PATCH] opcodes/i386-dis: fix print_insn when 0x0f is last byte Nick Clifton
12:31 [PATCH] opcodes/i386-dis: fix print_insn when 0x0f is last byte Jan Stancek
10:36 Re: [PATCH/AARCH64] Add ThunderX T88 pass1 -mpcu option Andrew Pinski
10:29 Re: [PATCH] config: fix AM_ICONV for in-tree libiconv Pedro Alves
03:00 Re: [PATCH] Add type_unknown/type_executable/type_pic to output_type Alan Modra

August 23, 2015
19:37 Re: [PATCH] config: fix AM_ICONV for in-tree libiconv Yaakov Selkowitz
14:41 Re: [PATCH] Add type_unknown/type_executable/type_pic to output_type H.J. Lu
13:50 Re: [PATCH] Add type_unknown/type_executable/type_pic to output_type Alan Modra
02:09 [PATCH] Add type_unknown/type_executable/type_pic to output_type H.J. Lu

August 22, 2015
17:05 Re: [PATCH] config: fix AM_ICONV for in-tree libiconv Pedro Alves
08:03 Re: S_FORCE_RELOC intended behavior? Alan Modra
06:58 Re: Segmentation fault of 'objdump -x' in binutils-2.25.1 Alan Modra
03:40 Re: S_FORCE_RELOC intended behavior? Rich Felker
02:46 Re: S_FORCE_RELOC intended behavior? Alan Modra

August 21, 2015
20:42 S_FORCE_RELOC intended behavior? Rich Felker
15:47 Re: RFC: Supporting quoted symbol/label names Nick Clifton
15:23 Re: RFC: Supporting quoted symbol/label names Nick Clifton
14:16 Re: How can I include .symtab and .strtab into .data? John Reiser
11:55 [committed, PATCH] PR binutils/18257: Properly decode x86/Intel mask instructions. Alexander Fomin
03:47 Re: How can I include .symtab and .strtab into .data? Alan Modra
00:16 How can I include .symtab and .strtab into .data? Yuri Zilber

August 20, 2015
23:36 Re: Resolving symbols in dependent libraries Cary Coutant
23:35 Re: Resolving symbols in dependent libraries Cary Coutant
21:00 Re: Adding static-PIE support to binutils Joseph Myers
20:51 Re: Adding static-PIE support to binutils Rich Felker
15:30 Re: [BFD][PATCH]Fix a typo in the comment for BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_LD64_GOT_LO12_NC Marcus Shawcroft
14:56 Re: [BFD][PATCH]Fix a typo in the comment for BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_LD64_GOT_LO12_NC Renlin Li
12:35 Re: [PATCH] PR binutils/18257: Properly decode x86/Intel mask instructions. H.J. Lu
12:14 Re: [PATCH] PR binutils/18257: Properly decode x86/Intel mask instructions. Alexander Fomin
11:59 Re: [PATCH] PR binutils/18257: Properly decode x86/Intel mask instructions. H.J. Lu
11:44 Re: [PATCH] PR binutils/18257: Properly decode x86/Intel mask instructions. Alexander Fomin
07:16 Re: Resolving symbols in dependent libraries Andreas Schwab
05:29 Re: Resolving symbols in dependent libraries Cary Coutant
02:42 Re: Resolving symbols in dependent libraries Alan Modra
02:35 Re: gold --emit-relocs Alan Modra

August 19, 2015
16:33 Re: [PATCH/AARCH64] Add ThunderX T88 pass1 -mpcu option Marcus Shawcroft
16:33 Re: [PATCH] PR binutils/18257: Properly decode x86/Intel mask instructions. H.J. Lu
16:22 Re: [PATCH] PR binutils/18257: Properly decode x86/Intel mask instructions. Alexander Fomin
16:16 Re: [PATCH] PR binutils/18257: Properly decode x86/Intel mask instructions. H.J. Lu
16:13 [PATCH] PR binutils/18257: Properly decode x86/Intel mask instructions. Alexander Fomin
16:03 [PATCH,SPARC] Support for the sparc %pmcdper privileged register. Jose E. Marchesi
16:00 Re: [BFD][PATCH]Fix a typo in the comment for BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_LD64_GOT_LO12_NC Andreas Schwab
15:58 Resolving symbols in dependent libraries Andrew Bell
15:49 [BFD][PATCH]Fix a typo in the comment for BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_LD64_GOT_LO12_NC Renlin Li
15:23 Re: [AArch64][6/6] LD support TLSLD load/store relocation types Marcus Shawcroft
15:22 Re: [AArch64][5/6] GAS support TLSLD load/store relocation types Marcus Shawcroft
15:18 Re: [AArch64][4/6] LD support TLSLD move/add relocation types Marcus Shawcroft
15:16 Re: [AArch64][3/6] GAS support TLSLD move/add relocation types Marcus Shawcroft
15:13 Re: [AArch64][2/6] LD support BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_TLSLD_ADD_DTPREL_LO12_NC Marcus Shawcroft
15:12 Re: [AArch64][1/6] GAS support BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_TLSLD_ADD_DTPREL_LO12_NC Marcus Shawcroft
15:01 Re: Adding static-PIE support to binutils Joseph Myers
12:33 [AArch64][6/6] LD support TLSLD load/store relocation types Jiong Wang
12:33 [AArch64][5/6] GAS support TLSLD load/store relocation types Jiong Wang
12:33 [AArch64][4/6] LD support TLSLD move/add relocation types Jiong Wang
12:33 [AArch64][3/6] GAS support TLSLD move/add relocation types Jiong Wang
12:32 [AArch64][2/6] LD support BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_TLSLD_ADD_DTPREL_LO12_NC Jiong Wang
12:32 [AArch64][1/6] GAS support BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_TLSLD_ADD_DTPREL_LO12_NC Jiong Wang
12:32 [AArch64][0/6] More TLS local dynamic relocation support Jiong Wang
11:05 [PATCH/AARCH64] Add ThunderX T88 pass1 -mpcu option Andrew Pinski
08:46 Re: RFC: Supporting quoted symbol/label names Jan Beulich
07:39 Re: gold --emit-relocs Cary Coutant
05:16 gold --emit-relocs Alan Modra
04:55 Re: Adding static-PIE support to binutils Cary Coutant
04:46 Re: [RFC] COMDAT Safe Module Level Multi versioning Cary Coutant
04:38 Re: Adding static-PIE support to binutils Rich Felker
04:34 Re: Adding static-PIE support to binutils Cary Coutant
04:14 Re: Adding static-PIE support to binutils Rich Felker
04:00 Re: Adding static-PIE support to binutils Alan Modra
03:44 Re: RFC: [PATCH] Add output_type to bfd_link_info Alan Modra
03:40 Re: RFC: [PATCH] Add output_type to bfd_link_info Alan Modra
02:21 [gold commit] PR 18703: Fix problems with symbol versioning Cary Coutant
02:00 Re: Adding static-PIE support to binutils H.J. Lu
00:58 Re: Adding static-PIE support to binutils Rich Felker
00:24 Re: RFC: Supporting quoted symbol/label names Matt Rice

August 18, 2015
21:33 Re: [RFC] COMDAT Safe Module Level Multi versioning Sriraman Tallam
21:24 Re: [RFC] COMDAT Safe Module Level Multi versioning Cary Coutant
21:14 Re: [RFC] COMDAT Safe Module Level Multi versioning Cary Coutant
18:38 Re: [RFC] COMDAT Safe Module Level Multi versioning Sriraman Tallam
17:44 Re: [committed, PATCH] PR ld/18841: Data relocations with IFUNC symbols can lead to segfault H.J. Lu
17:36 RFC: Supporting quoted symbol/label names Nick Clifton
16:52 [committed, PATCH] PR ld/18841: Data relocations with IFUNC symbols can lead to segfault H.J. Lu
16:31 Re: Adding static-PIE support to binutils H.J. Lu
16:08 Re: Adding static-PIE support to binutils Rich Felker
15:56 Re: Adding static-PIE support to binutils H.J. Lu
15:52 [COMMITTED][AArch64] Cleanup TLS relocation types which don't go through GOT table Jiong Wang
15:25 Re: Adding static-PIE support to binutils Rich Felker
14:03 Re: Use $SED in bfd Makefile Mike Frysinger
12:56 Re: RFC: [PATCH] Add output_type to bfd_link_info H.J. Lu
09:23 Re: optimization by as Erik Christiansen
07:24 Use $SED in bfd Makefile Alan Modra
07:22 PPC64: Allow .TOC. in linker script to override backend calculated value Alan Modra
05:29 Re: Adding static-PIE support to binutils Cary Coutant
04:48 Re: RFC: [PATCH] Add output_type to bfd_link_info Alan Modra
03:44 Re: Adding static-PIE support to binutils Rich Felker
02:43 Re: Adding static-PIE support to binutils Rich Felker

August 17, 2015
22:57 Re: Adding static-PIE support to binutils H.J. Lu
22:43 Re: Adding static-PIE support to binutils Rich Felker
21:19 Re: Adding static-PIE support to binutils H.J. Lu
15:43 RFC: [PATCH] Add output_type to bfd_link_info H.J. Lu
14:44 Re: optimization by as Yury Gribov
14:37 Re: optimization by as Paul_Koning
12:42 GAS setting SHF_EXCLUDE on .gnu.lto_* sections considered harmful Richard Biener
10:53 Re: optimization by as pinskia
09:29 Re: optimization by as Yury Gribov
07:27 Re: FW: [PATCH,MIPS] Change the mapping for the 'move' instruction Alan Modra
02:39 Re: Adding static-PIE support to binutils Rich Felker
02:36 Regen binutils/configure Alan Modra
02:36 Trailing space in opcodes/ generated file Alan Modra

August 16, 2015
23:41 Re: ARM gas: Maximum alignment Alan Modra

August 14, 2015
04:22 Re: AArch64's Setting DT_TEXTREL Is too Strict. lin zuojian

August 13, 2015
17:25 Re: AArch64 gdb weirdness pinskia
17:03 AArch64 gdb weirdness Andrew Haley
11:48 Re: [committed, PATCH] PR ld/18815: Failed to mark ELFOSABI_GNU with local IFUNC symbols H.J. Lu
11:46 [committed, PATCH] PR ld/18801: PIE binary with STT_GNU_IFUNC symbol and TEXTREL segfaults on x86_64 H.J. Lu
11:26 Re: AArch64's Setting DT_TEXTREL Is too Strict. Jiong Wang
11:16 Re: AArch64's Setting DT_TEXTREL Is too Strict. Alan Modra
10:40 Re: [binutils][objdump][ARM] Fixes for unpredictable nops and 26-bit versions of teq,tst,cmn,cmp Nick Clifton
09:01 AArch64's Setting DT_TEXTREL Is too Strict. lin zuojian
06:35 gas 0f handling Alan Modra
06:32 Re: gas/expr.c: 0b vs 0b0 vs 00b Alan Modra
05:54 Re: [committed, PATCH] PR ld/18815: Failed to mark ELFOSABI_GNU with local IFUNC symbols Alan Modra
05:36 Re: [RFC] COMDAT Safe Module Level Multi versioning Sriraman Tallam

August 12, 2015
22:05 Re: gas/expr.c: 0b vs 0b0 vs 00b DJ Delorie
20:49 [committed, PATCH] PR ld/18815: Failed to mark ELFOSABI_GNU with local IFUNC symbols H.J. Lu
17:25 Re: [PATCH 2/2] xtensa: add --auto-litpools option Max Filippov
16:40 Re: [PATCH 2/2] xtensa: add --auto-litpools option augustine dot sterling at gmai
16:32 Re: [PATCH 1/2] xtensa: add --tramp-limit option to gas augustine dot sterling at gmai
16:14 RE: FW: [PATCH,MIPS] Change the mapping for the 'move' instruction Robert Suchanek
16:05 Re: optimization by as Ian Lance Taylor
14:10 Re: optimization by as Virendra Kumar Pathak
12:06 [committed] Remove trailing spaces in ld, opcodes, gprof, binutils, gas, bfd H.J. Lu
12:03 [committed, PATCH] Sync ansidecl.h with GCC H.J. Lu
11:40 Re: AArch64 testsuite failures Nick Clifton
11:08 Re: AArch64 testsuite failures Jiong Wang
11:00 Re: AArch64 testsuite failures Jiong Wang
10:55 Re: New Swedish PO file for 'gprof' (version 2.24.90) Nick Clifton
10:00 Re: Should voting be enabled for the binutils bugzilla ? Mike Frysinger
09:50 Re: [binutils][objdump][ARM] Fixes for unpredictable nops and 26-bit versions of teq,tst,cmn,cmp Andre Vieira
08:41 Should voting be enabled for the binutils bugzilla ? Nick Clifton
08:35 AArch64 testsuite failures Nick Clifton
02:07 Re: [committed, PATCH] PR ld/18808: aborting at bfd/elf64-x86-64.c:3791 in elf_x86_64_relocate_section H.J. Lu
01:36 RE: [PATCH, ld, Aarch64] Fix name of aarch64 reloc test to match reloc number Thomas Preud'homme
00:58 Re: [committed, PATCH] PR ld/18808: aborting at bfd/elf64-x86-64.c:3791 in elf_x86_64_relocate_section Alan Modra
00:54 [PATCH 2/2] xtensa: add --auto-litpools option Max Filippov
00:54 [PATCH 1/2] xtensa: add --tramp-limit option to gas Max Filippov
00:54 [PATCH 0/2] xtensa gas improvements Max Filippov

August 11, 2015
20:35 [COMMITTED][AArch64][6/8] LD support BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_TLSLD_ADD_LO12_NC Jiong Wang
20:00 [committed, PATCH] PR ld/18808: aborting at bfd/elf64-x86-64.c:3791 in elf_x86_64_relocate_section H.J. Lu
16:32 Re: [AArch64] PR18668, Generate long branch veneer if call to plt stub is out of range Jiong Wang
16:22 Re: [AArch64] PR18668, Generate long branch veneer if call to plt stub is out of range Nick Clifton
16:19 Re: [AArch64] Speed up linking speed by skipping unncessary TLS reloc type check Nick Clifton
16:18 Re: [binutils][objdump][ARM] Fixes for unpredictable nops and 26-bit versions of teq,tst,cmn,cmp Nick Clifton
16:15 Re: [PATCH, ld, Aarch64] Fix name of aarch64 reloc test to match reloc number Nick Clifton
15:58 Re: [AArch64] Improve BFD overflow warning message for -fpic Nick Clifton
15:36 Re: [AArch64][8/8] LD support BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_TLSLD_ADD_DTPREL_LO12 Nick Clifton
15:34 Re: [AArch64][7/8] GAS support BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_TLSLD_ADD_DTPREL_LO12 Nick Clifton
15:33 Re: [AArch64][6/8] LD support BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_TLSLD_ADD_LO12_NC Nick Clifton
15:29 Re: [AArch64][5/8] GAS support BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_TLSLD_ADD_LO12_NC Nick Clifton
15:27 Re: [AArch64][3/8] LD support BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_TLSLD_ADR_PAGE21 Nick Clifton
15:24 Re: gas/expr.c: 0b vs 0b0 vs 00b Alan Modra
14:22 Re: optimization by as Ian Lance Taylor
14:01 Tweak binutils testsuite Alan Modra
13:25 Re: gdb not building Max Ruttenberg
10:53 Re: bfd/elf.c: if (oheader->sh_type == oheader->sh_type) H.J. Lu
04:52 Re: optimization by as Virendra Kumar Pathak
04:51 Re: optimization by as Virendra Kumar Pathak
02:42 Re: gdb not building Mike Frysinger

August 10, 2015
21:46 gdb not building Max Ruttenberg
14:59 Re: [PATCH] Add a versioned field to elf_link_hash_entry H.J. Lu
14:53 Re: optimization by as Paul_Koning
13:22 RE: optimization by as Matthew Fortune
06:41 Re: optimization by as Virendra Kumar Pathak
02:56 Re: [PATCH] Add a versioned field to elf_link_hash_entry Alan Modra

August 09, 2015
11:42 New Swedish PO file for 'gprof' (version 2.24.90) Translation Project Robot

August 08, 2015
10:09 Re: [PATCH, MIPS] Add SIGRIE instructions for MIPS R6 Richard Sandiford
07:31 Re: tc-arm.c 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFF breaks on 32-bit hosts Ramana Radhakrishnan
06:05 Re: RFC: Objcopy --only-keep-debug update Hans-Peter Nilsson
00:00 Re: RFC: Objcopy --only-keep-debug update H.J. Lu

August 07, 2015
23:28 tc-arm.c 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFF breaks on 32-bit hosts Hans-Peter Nilsson
23:18 Re: RFC: Objcopy --only-keep-debug update Hans-Peter Nilsson
17:38 Re: RFC: Objcopy --only-keep-debug update H.J. Lu
15:56 Re: RFC: Objcopy --only-keep-debug update H.J. Lu
14:53 [committed, PATCH] Sync config.sub and config.guess with GCC H.J. Lu
14:34 Re: [PATCH] Remove CpuFMA4 From Znver1 CPU Flags H.J. Lu
14:30 RE: [PATCH] Remove CpuFMA4 From Znver1 CPU Flags Pawar, Amit
14:24 [PATCH, MIPS] Add SIGRIE instructions for MIPS R6 Robert Suchanek
13:04 Re: [PATCH] Remove CpuFMA4 From Znver1 CPU Flags H.J. Lu
12:36 [PATCH] Add a versioned field to elf_link_hash_entry H.J. Lu
09:42 [PATCH] Remove CpuFMA4 From Znver1 CPU Flags Pawar, Amit
06:40 Re: [PATCH] objcopy: Improve wildcard matching for symbols with '!' prefix. Alan Modra
05:39 gas/expr.c: 0b vs 0b0 vs 00b DJ Delorie
05:15 Re: [PATCH] toplevel: fixes for in-tree libiconv DJ Delorie

August 06, 2015
19:10 Re: ALIGN directive showing different behavior than documented Sandra Loosemore
14:08 RE: optimization by as Andrew Bennett
10:47 Re: [AArch64] PR18668, Generate long branch veneer if call to plt stub is out of range Jiong Wang
10:38 Re: [AArch64] Speed up linking speed by skipping unncessary TLS reloc type check Jiong Wang
06:59 optimization by as Virendra Kumar Pathak
06:37 Re: ALIGN directive showing different behavior than documented Alan Modra
02:43 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/18720: Properly merge hidden versioned symbol H.J. Lu

August 05, 2015
16:58 [binutils][objdump][ARM] Fixes for unpredictable nops and 26-bit versions of teq,tst,cmn,cmp Andre Vieira

August 04, 2015
18:43 Re: [RFC] COMDAT Safe Module Level Multi versioning Sriraman Tallam
13:50 Commit: Fix memory leak in ar Nick Clifton
12:22 Re: Binutils build failure using mingw/msys bash Anders Montonen
11:59 Binutils build failure using mingw/msys bash rubyist . personal
11:21 Re: [PATCH] ld: Add '--defined' command line option. Hans-Peter Nilsson
11:02 Re: [PATCH 3/3] ld: Extend options for altering orphan handling behaviour. Andrew Burgess
10:48 Re: RFC: Objcopy --only-keep-debug update Nick Clifton
07:17 Commit: Update description of proc run_dump_test Nick Clifton
01:26 RE: [PATCH, GNU ld] Fix broken -Bsymbolic-functions for hppa, m68k, nios2 and tic6x Thomas Preud'homme

August 03, 2015
19:55 Re: ALIGN directive showing different behavior than documented Sandra Loosemore
18:47 Re: [PATCH, GNU ld] Fix broken -Bsymbolic-functions for hppa, m68k, nios2 and tic6x Hans-Peter Nilsson
18:37 Re: [PATCH, GNU ld] Fix broken -Bsymbolic-functions for hppa, m68k, nios2 and tic6x Hans-Peter Nilsson
16:23 Re: [PATCH, gas/doc] Document .xword Aarch64 directive Nick Clifton
16:22 Re: [PATCH] ld/doc: Document that multiple MEMORY commands are allowed. Nick Clifton
16:21 Re: [PATCH] ld: Add '--defined' command line option. Nick Clifton
15:59 [PING] Re: [PATCH] ld/doc: Document that multiple MEMORY commands are allowed. Andrew Burgess
15:58 Re: [PATCH] ld: Add '--defined' command line option. Andrew Burgess
15:29 Re: [RFC] Add IFUNC support for MIPS Faraz Shahbazker
10:38 RE: [PATCH, ld, Aarch64] Fix name of aarch64 reloc test to match reloc number Thomas Preud'homme
10:37 RE: [PATCH, gas/doc] Document .xword Aarch64 directive Thomas Preud'homme
10:33 Binutils 2.25.1 was released Tristan Gingold
08:18 Re: gnu as.texinfo, --hash-size=NUMBER Nick Clifton
05:19 Re: ALIGN directive showing different behavior than documented Alan Modra

August 02, 2015
22:22 Re: ALIGN directive showing different behavior than documented Sandra Loosemore
13:08 Re: [RFC] Add IFUNC support for MIPS Richard Sandiford

August 01, 2015
19:38 Re: ALIGN directive showing different behavior than documented Sandra Loosemore
14:07 [PATCH] PR ld/18720: Properly merge hidden versioned symbol H.J. Lu
07:41 Re: ALIGN directive showing different behavior than documented Alan Modra


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc