binutils archive
date index for July, 2015

This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

July 29, 2015
04:24 Committed: bfd/mmo.c: Fix massive gcc LTO testsuite failures for MMIX. Hans-Peter Nilsson

July 28, 2015
15:58 [AArch64] Improve BFD overflow warning message for -fpic Jiong Wang
12:28 Re: [PATCH] ld: Add '--defined' command line option. Andrew Burgess
11:42 Re: RFC: Fixing objcopy --only-keep-debug Nicholas Clifton
11:07 RFC: Fixing objcopy --only-keep-debug Nick Clifton
10:43 RE: Add -march=interaptiv Robert Suchanek
10:42 RE: Add cores for M5100 series Robert Suchanek
09:44 [PATCH 3.12 014/124] x86/asm/irq: Stop relying on magic JMP behavior for early_idt_handlers Jiri Slaby
09:10 Fallout from "Reorder more powerpc64 sections for -z relro" Alan Modra
07:51 Re: [PATCH] bfd: Fix regression when building bfd on mingw32 Iain Buclaw
02:10 RE: [PATCH, GNU ld] Fix broken -Bsymbolic-functions for hppa, m68k, nios2 and tic6x Thomas Preud'homme

July 27, 2015
23:21 [committed, PATCH] Set NOPIE_CFLAGS and NOPIE_LDFLAGS H.J. Lu
19:31 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/18720: Properly merge non-default versioned symbol H.J. Lu
19:29 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/18720: Properly merge non-default versioned symbol H.J. Lu
19:27 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/18720: Properly merge non-default versioned symbol Cary Coutant
17:53 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/18720: Properly merge non-default versioned symbol H.J. Lu
17:51 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/18720: Properly merge non-default versioned symbol Cary Coutant
17:35 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/18720: Properly merge non-default versioned symbol H.J. Lu
17:16 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/18720: Properly merge non-default versioned symbol Cary Coutant
17:14 [committed, PATCH] Check address of versined symbol H.J. Lu
16:55 Re: [RFC] gas: don't emit stray unversioned symbol when using ".symver x,x at v" Cary Coutant
16:55 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/18720: Properly merge non-default versioned symbol H.J. Lu
16:47 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/18720: Properly merge non-default versioned symbol Cary Coutant
16:46 Re: [RFC] gas: don't emit stray unversioned symbol when using ".symver x,x at v" H.J. Lu
16:39 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/18720: Properly merge non-default versioned symbol H.J. Lu
16:25 [RFC] gas: don't emit stray unversioned symbol when using ".symver x,x at v" Cary Coutant
16:11 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/18720: Properly merge non-default versioned symbol Cary Coutant
15:00 [committed, PATCH] Regenerate configure files H.J. Lu
14:52 [committed, PATCH] Sync toplevel files with GCC H.J. Lu
14:51 [committed, PATCH 1/2] Sync config with GCC H.J. Lu
14:14 Commit: MSP430: Fix the frame address size Nick Clifton
12:18 [committed, PATCH] Append $PLT_CFLAGS to CC/CXX for S-records tests H.J. Lu
12:18 [committed, PATCH] Pass $PLT_CFLAGS to ld_compile H.J. Lu
12:17 [committed, PATCH] Append $PLT_CFLAGS to CC for NOCROSSREFS tests H.J. Lu
12:16 [committed, PATCH] Add $PLT_CFLAGS to -fPIC for run_cc_link_tests H.J. Lu
12:15 [committed, PATCH] Pass $PLT_CFLAGS to ld_compile H.J. Lu
12:14 [committed, PATCH] Pass $PLT_CFLAGS to build_binary H.J. Lu
12:12 [committed, PATCH] Set PLT_CFLAGS to "-fplt" if supported H.J. Lu
07:46 Re: ARM gas: Maximum alignment Alan Modra
07:22 strip sometimes corrupts pe-i386 or pe-x86_64 executables Grzegorz Antoniak

July 26, 2015
22:15 [PATCH] PR ld/18720: Properly merge non-default versioned symbol H.J. Lu
21:56 [committed, PATCH] Compile PR ld/18718 tests with -O2 H.J. Lu
18:58 [committed, PATCH] Set errcnt and warncnt to 0 in run_host_cmd_yesno H.J. Lu
08:44 Re: [gold][patch] Make arm_unaligned_reloc test less sensitive to disassembler output format Doug Kwan (éæå)
03:51 Re: [PATCH] bfd: Fix regression when building bfd on mingw32 Alan Modra
00:06 GAS: Maximum alignment of variables in custom sections Matthew Fernandez

July 25, 2015
15:07 [commited, PATCH] PR ld/18718: Skip missing symbol version section check for executable H.J. Lu
11:13 Re: [PATCH, GNU ld] Fix broken -Bsymbolic-functions for hppa, m68k, nios2 and tic6x Alan Modra

July 24, 2015
16:41 Re: [AArch64][2/8] GAS support BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_TLSLD_ADR_PAGE21 Marcus Shawcroft
16:37 Re: [AArch64][2/8] GAS support BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_TLSLD_ADR_PAGE21 Jiong Wang
16:33 Re: [AArch64][4/8] Add R_AARCH64_P32_TLSLD_ADD_LO12_NC in elf header Marcus Shawcroft
16:29 Re: [AArch64][2/8] GAS support BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_TLSLD_ADR_PAGE21 Marcus Shawcroft
16:24 Re: [AArch64][1/8] Add R_AARCH64_P32_TLSLD_ADR_PAGE21 in elf header Marcus Shawcroft
16:14 [committed, PATCH 2/2] Add 'U' suffix to silence GCC 6 warning H.J. Lu
16:13 [committed, PATCH 1/2] Use 0xffffffffffffffffLL to silence GCC 6 warning H.J. Lu
16:09 [AArch64][7/8] GAS support BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_TLSLD_ADD_DTPREL_LO12 Jiong Wang
16:09 [AArch64][8/8] LD support BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_TLSLD_ADD_DTPREL_LO12 Jiong Wang
16:09 [AArch64][6/8] LD support BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_TLSLD_ADD_LO12_NC Jiong Wang
16:08 [AArch64][5/8] GAS support BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_TLSLD_ADD_LO12_NC Jiong Wang
16:08 [AArch64][4/8] Add R_AARCH64_P32_TLSLD_ADD_LO12_NC in elf header Jiong Wang
16:07 [AArch64][3/8] LD support BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_TLSLD_ADR_PAGE21 Jiong Wang
16:07 [AArch64][1/8] Add R_AARCH64_P32_TLSLD_ADR_PAGE21 in elf header Jiong Wang
15:45 [AArch64][2/8] GAS support BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_TLSLD_ADR_PAGE21 Jiong Wang
15:42 Commit: RL78: Fix handling of immediate values in complex relocs Nick Clifton
15:32 [PATCH] bfd: Fix regression when building bfd on mingw32 Iain Buclaw
10:00 Re: [PATCH] ld: Add '--defined' command line option. Nicholas Clifton
09:09 [PATCH, GNU ld] Fix broken -Bsymbolic-functions for hppa, m68k, nios2 and tic6x Thomas Preud'homme
09:06 [PATCH, ld, arm] Fix broken -Bsymbolic-functions Thomas Preud'homme
09:02 [PATCH, ld, Aarch64] Fix name of aarch64 reloc test to match reloc number Thomas Preud'homme
05:28 Correct reloc section name Alan Modra
05:25 Re: FAIL: Link -r with zlib compressed debug output Alan Modra

July 23, 2015
23:28 Re: [PATCH] x86/Intel: fix mask instructions decoding. H.J. Lu
23:11 Re: [PATCH] Plumb --pic-veneer option for gold. Han Shen
22:54 RE: [PATCH, MIPS] Ensure PT_MIPS_ABIFLAGS is not introduced by objcopy/strip Matthew Fortune
22:35 Re: [PATCH] ld: Add '--defined' command line option. Cary Coutant
22:26 Re: [PATCH] Plumb --pic-veneer option for gold. Cary Coutant
22:03 Re: [PATCH, MIPS] Ensure PT_MIPS_ABIFLAGS is not introduced by objcopy/strip Richard Sandiford
21:47 RE: [PATCH, MIPS] Support shared library debug with MIPS PIE Matthew Fortune
21:44 Re: [RFC] Add IFUNC support for MIPS Richard Sandiford
21:34 Re: [PATCH] ld: Add '--defined' command line option. Andrew Burgess
21:29 Re: [PATCH] Plumb --pic-veneer option for gold. Han Shen
21:27 Re: [PATCH, MIPS] Support shared library debug with MIPS PIE Richard Sandiford
18:24 Re: [PATCH] fix in-tree-binutils builds Mike Stump
17:58 [PATCH] x86/Intel: fix mask instructions decoding. Alexander Fomin
17:46 Re: [PATCH] Two level comdat priorities in gold Xinliang David Li
17:45 Re: [PATCH] Two level comdat priorities in gold Sriraman Tallam
17:36 Re: [PATCH] Two level comdat priorities in gold Sriraman Tallam
17:34 Re: [PATCH] Two level comdat priorities in gold Cary Coutant
17:23 Re: [PATCH] Two level comdat priorities in gold Ian Lance Taylor
17:17 Re: [PATCH] Two level comdat priorities in gold Cary Coutant
17:09 Re: [PATCH] Two level comdat priorities in gold Sriraman Tallam
16:55 RE: [PATCH, MIPS] Support shared library debug with MIPS PIE Joseph Myers
15:49 Re: [PATCH] Two level comdat priorities in gold Ian Lance Taylor
14:47 Re: [PATCH] fix in-tree-binutils builds H.J. Lu
11:26 Re: [PATCH] ld: Add '--defined' command line option. Nick Clifton
11:02 Re: [PATCH][ARM] Fix extern protected data handling Nick Clifton
11:01 Re: [PATCH][AArch64] Fix extern protected data handling Nick Clifton
10:59 Re: [AArch64] Long branch veneer support far symbol defined by --defsym Nick Clifton
09:07 [PATCH] Plumb --pic-veneer option for gold. Ian Coolidge
07:06 Re: [PATCH] Two level comdat priorities in gold Sriraman Tallam
03:22 Fix ubsan signed integer overflow Alan Modra

July 22, 2015
20:30 Re: [PATCH] Fix memory operand size for vcvtt?ps2u?qq instructions. H.J. Lu
16:25 [PATCH][ARM] Fix extern protected data handling Szabolcs Nagy
16:23 [PATCH][AArch64] Fix extern protected data handling Szabolcs Nagy
15:14 Re: FAIL: Link -r with zlib compressed debug output Alan Modra
14:12 Re: readelf display of 0x800...000 addend Nick Clifton
13:55 Re: FAIL: Link -r with zlib compressed debug output H.J. Lu
13:28 readelf display of 0x800...000 addend Alan Modra
13:16 FAIL: Link -r with zlib compressed debug output Alan Modra
13:16 Re: Issue with MIPS O32 FPXX, FP64 and FP64A ABI extensions Robert Schiele
12:40 gas line buffer handling Alan Modra
09:52 Fix ppc64 ELFv1 assertion failure Alan Modra
05:50 Re: [PATCH] Two level comdat priorities in gold Sriraman Tallam
04:25 Re: [gold] PATCH: PR gold/18663: gold tests are incompatible with GCC 5 Cary Coutant
04:19 Re: [gold] PATCH: PR gold/18628: gold IFUNC testsuite failures with GCC 5 Cary Coutant
02:12 GOLD aarch64 warning fix Alan Modra
01:06 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/18609 Cary Coutant

July 21, 2015
23:14 [gold commit] PR 18548: Fix problem where __start_ and __stop_ section symbols do not honor version script Cary Coutant
21:27 Re: [gold][patch] Make arm_unaligned_reloc test less sensitive to disassembler output format Roland McGrath
20:52 Re: [gold commit] PR gold/18696: Fix internal error when linking an archive library with no preceding objects Rafael EspÃndola
19:56 Re: [gold commit] PR gold/18696: Fix internal error when linking an archive library with no preceding objects Cary Coutant
19:48 [gold commit] PR gold/18696: Fix internal error when linking an archive library with no preceding objects Cary Coutant
19:35 Re: [PATCH] Two level comdat priorities in gold Xinliang David Li
19:15 Re: [PATCH] Two level comdat priorities in gold Cary Coutant
17:23 Re: [PATCH] Two level comdat priorities in gold Sriraman Tallam
17:22 Re: [PATCH] Two level comdat priorities in gold Sriraman Tallam
16:42 Re: [PATCH] Two level comdat priorities in gold Ian Lance Taylor
16:29 [PATCH] Fix memory operand size for vcvtt?ps2u?qq instructions. Alexander Fomin
16:07 Re: [PATCH] Two level comdat priorities in gold Xinliang David Li
14:55 Re: [PATCH] Two level comdat priorities in gold Rafael EspÃndola
14:38 Re: [PATCH] Two level comdat priorities in gold Rafael EspÃndola
14:16 Re: [PATCH] Two level comdat priorities in gold Ian Lance Taylor
13:26 Re: [PATCH] Two level comdat priorities in gold pinskia
13:00 Re: [PATCH] Two level comdat priorities in gold Rafael EspÃndola
12:42 Re: [AArch64] PR18668, Generate long branch veneer if call to plt stub is out of range Jiong Wang
12:25 Re: Release 2.25.1 - plan Tristan Gingold
12:08 RE: [RFC] Add IFUNC support for MIPS Faraz Shahbazker
11:31 Re: [AArch64] PR18668, Generate long branch veneer if call to plt stub is out of range Yao Qi
09:23 RE: Release 2.25.1 - plan Pawar, Amit
08:34 [AArch64] Long branch veneer support far symbol defined by --defsym Jiong Wang

July 20, 2015
22:25 Re: [gold][aarch64]: Erratum 843419 optimized fix Han Shen
21:10 Re: ALIGN change affects cris scripts Hans-Peter Nilsson
21:05 [PATCH] ld: Add '--defined' command line option. Andrew Burgess
19:32 Re: [PATCH] Two level comdat priorities in gold Xinliang David Li
18:03 Re: [PATCH] Two level comdat priorities in gold Ian Lance Taylor
17:22 Re: [gold][arm]: Fix arm elf header flags wrt hardfp bit Cary Coutant
17:21 Re: [gold][aarch64]: Erratum 843419 optimized fix Cary Coutant
17:15 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/18689: Building perf fails with ld: fatal error: No space left on device H.J. Lu
16:57 Re: [PATCH] Two level comdat priorities in gold Sriraman Tallam
16:29 Re: [gold][patch] Make arm_unaligned_reloc test less sensitive to disassembler output format Cary Coutant
16:28 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/18609 H.J. Lu
16:27 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/18689: Building perf fails with ld: fatal error: No space left on device Cary Coutant
16:23 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/18609 Andrew Senkevich
16:23 Re: [gold] extraneous warning message from Gold linker on hidden/internal symbol false match (bug 18596) Cary Coutant
16:04 Re: [PATCH] Fix AVX512 vcvtt?ps2u?qq instructions disassembly (Intel syntax)/18631 H.J. Lu
15:50 Re: [PATCH] Fix AVX512 vcvtt?ps2u?qq instructions disassembly (Intel syntax)/18631 Alexander Fomin
15:44 Re: [PATCH] Fix AVX512 vcvtt?ps2u?qq instructions disassembly (Intel syntax)/18631 H.J. Lu
15:34 [PATCH] Fix AVX512 vcvtt?ps2u?qq instructions disassembly (Intel syntax)/18631 Alexander Fomin
15:30 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/18609 H.J. Lu
15:25 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/18609 Andrew Senkevich
14:57 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/18609 H.J. Lu
13:02 Re: [PATCH] Make binutils abort message GDB friendly H.J. Lu
12:48 Re: [PATCH] Fix AVX512 vcvtt?ps2u?qq instructions disassembly (Intel syntax)/18631 H.J. Lu
12:38 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/18609 H.J. Lu
11:59 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/18609 Andrew Senkevich
05:05 ALIGN change affects cris scripts Alan Modra
05:04 ALIGN change affects standard scripts Alan Modra
04:05 Re: [PATCH] Make binutils abort message GDB friendly Alan Modra

July 18, 2015
10:20 Re: [MIPS] Reserve a .gnu_attribute value Richard Sandiford
10:03 Re: Add cores for M5100 series Richard Sandiford
10:02 Re: Add -march=interaptiv Richard Sandiford
04:50 Re: [gold][patch] Make arm_unaligned_reloc test less sensitive to disassembler output format Doug Kwan (éæå)

July 17, 2015
20:36 RE: Issue with MIPS O32 FPXX, FP64 and FP64A ABI extensions Matthew Fortune
20:19 [PATCH, MIPS] Ensure PT_MIPS_ABIFLAGS is not introduced by objcopy/strip Matthew Fortune
15:36 [PATCH] Make binutils abort message GDB friendly H.J. Lu
14:43 Re: [PATCH] fix in-tree-binutils builds H.J. Lu
12:11 [AArch64] Speed up linking speed by skipping unncessary TLS reloc type check Jiong Wang
12:11 [COMMITTED][AArch64] Sort tls reloc types in alphabetic order Jiong Wang
09:00 [PATCH, gas/doc] Document .xword Aarch64 directive Thomas Preud'homme
08:38 Re: [PATCH] [4/14] Completes renaming of configure.in files to .ac Michael Darling
06:43 Re: [PATCH] [4/14] Completes renaming of configure.in files to .ac Jan Beulich
06:26 Fwd: Issue with MIPS O32 FPXX, FP64 and FP64A ABI extensions Robert Schiele
04:26 Re: [PATCH] [4/14] Completes renaming of configure.in files to .ac Michael Darling
04:26 PATCH: strings: Add --output-separator to specify custom output record separator Erik Ackermann
03:38 Re: [PATCH] [4/14] Completes renaming of configure.in files to .ac H.J. Lu
03:11 [PATCH] [14/14] Completes renaming of configure.in files to .ac Michael Darling
03:11 [PATCH] [13/14] Completes renaming of configure.in files to .ac Michael Darling
03:11 [PATCH] [12/14] Completes renaming of configure.in files to .ac Michael Darling
03:10 [PATCH] [11/14] Completes renaming of configure.in files to .ac Michael Darling
03:10 [PATCH] [10/14] Completes renaming of configure.in files to .ac Michael Darling
03:10 [PATCH] [9/14] Completes renaming of configure.in files to .ac Michael Darling
03:10 [PATCH] [7/14] Completes renaming of configure.in files to .ac Michael Darling
03:10 [PATCH] [6/14] Completes renaming of configure.in files to .ac Michael Darling
03:10 [PATCH] [8/14] Completes renaming of configure.in files to .ac Michael Darling
03:10 [PATCH] [2/14] Completes renaming of configure.in files to .ac Michael Darling
03:10 [PATCH] [4/14] Completes renaming of configure.in files to .ac Michael Darling
03:10 [PATCH] [5/14] Completes renaming of configure.in files to .ac Michael Darling
03:09 [PATCH] [3/14] Completes renaming of configure.in files to .ac Michael Darling
03:09 [PATCH] [1/14] Completes renaming of configure.in files to .ac Michael Darling
01:32 Re: PATCH: Also check configure.ac in binutils source tree H.J. Lu
01:01 Re: [PATCH] fix in-tree-binutils builds Michael Darling
00:59 Re: PATCH: Also check configure.ac in binutils source tree Michael Darling
00:58 Re: configure.{in -> ac} rename (commit 35eafcc71b) broke in-tree binutils building of gcc Michael Darling
00:27 Re: Subject: [PATCH] Fixes combined gcc-binutils builds. Michael Darling

July 16, 2015
23:06 [gold][arm]: Fix arm elf header flags wrt hardfp bit Han Shen
22:17 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/18689: Building perf fails with ld: fatal error: No space left on device H.J. Lu
22:14 [PATCH] PR gold/18689: Building perf fails with ld: fatal error: No space left on device H.J. Lu
21:44 [gold][aarch64]: Erratum 843419 optimized fix Han Shen
15:19 Add cores for M5100 series Robert Suchanek
15:18 Add -march=interaptiv Robert Suchanek
15:10 Correct readelf dynamic section buffer overlow test Alan Modra
14:55 RE: [MIPS] Reserve a .gnu_attribute value Moore, Catherine
14:31 [AArch64] PR18668, Generate long branch veneer if call to plt stub is out of range Jiong Wang
14:29 [AArch64 ] Generate long branch veneer if call to plt stub is out of range Jiong Wang
14:23 Re: [AArch64][3/3] LD support BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_TLSLD_ADR_PREL21 Nicholas Clifton
14:22 Re: [AArch64][2/3] GAS support BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_TLSLD_ADR_PREL21 Nicholas Clifton
14:20 Re: [AArch64][[1/3]Add R_AARCH64_P32_TLSLD_ADR_PREL21 in elf header Nicholas Clifton
13:37 Re: [ARM] Make human parsing of "processor does not support instruction in mode" error messages easier Nicholas Clifton
09:59 Re: [ARM][gas] Add crypto-neon-fp-armv8.1 as an fpu option. Nicholas Clifton
09:57 Re: [ARM] Support correctly spelled ARMv6KZ architecture names Nicholas Clifton
04:07 [gold][patch] Make arm_unaligned_reloc test less sensitive to disassembler output format Doug Kwan (éæå)

July 15, 2015
18:50 Re: status of gold for ARM Doug Kwan (éæå)
18:32 Re: status of gold for ARM Roland McGrath
17:34 Path restrictions on thin archives Rafael EspÃndola
16:48 Re: [PATCH] fix in-tree-binutils builds Mike Stump
16:18 Re: [PATCH] fix in-tree-binutils builds H.J. Lu
16:11 Re: [PATCH] fix in-tree-binutils builds Jan Beulich
16:07 Re: [PATCH] fix in-tree-binutils builds H.J. Lu
16:00 Re: PATCH: Also check configure.ac in binutils source tree Jan Beulich
15:18 PATCH: Also check configure.ac in binutils source tree H.J. Lu
14:34 [committed, PATCH] Make x86 Linux assembler default to gABI compliant H.J. Lu
14:32 Re: [ARM][gas] Add crypto-neon-fp-armv8.1 as an fpu option. Matthew Wahab
09:57 Re: [ARM] Support correctly spelled ARMv6KZ architecture names Matthew Wahab
08:03 [PATCH] fix in-tree-binutils builds Jan Beulich
06:32 Re: configure.{in -> ac} rename (commit 35eafcc71b) broke in-tree binutils building of gcc Jan Beulich
02:06 Re: configure.{in -> ac} rename (commit 35eafcc71b) broke in-tree binutils building of gcc H.J. Lu
02:01 Re: configure.{in -> ac} rename (commit 35eafcc71b) broke in-tree binutils building of gcc pinskia
01:20 Re: configure.{in -> ac} rename (commit 35eafcc71b) broke in-tree binutils building of gcc Alan Modra

July 14, 2015
17:30 Re: configure.{in -> ac} rename (commit 35eafcc71b) broke in-tree binutils building of gcc Jim Wilson
17:16 Re: RFC: [PATCH] Make default compression gABI compliant H.J. Lu
17:08 Re: configure.{in -> ac} rename (commit 35eafcc71b) broke in-tree binutils building of gcc H.J. Lu
17:07 Re: Committed: partial sync with src repo: bfd depends on zlib H.J. Lu
17:04 Re: configure.{in -> ac} rename (commit 35eafcc71b) broke in-tree binutils building of gcc Jim Wilson
16:21 [committed, PATCH] Sync header files with GCC H.J. Lu
15:51 [committed, PATCH] Sync config files with GCC H.J. Lu
15:48 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/18609 Andrew Senkevich
15:40 [committed, PATCH] Sync config/warnings.m4 with GCC H.J. Lu
15:29 [PATCH] ld/doc: Document that multiple MEMORY commands are allowed. Andrew Burgess
15:18 [committed, PATCH] Sync toplevel configure with GCC H.J. Lu
14:51 [committed, PATCH] Sync toplevel configure.ac with GCC H.J. Lu
12:58 [gold] PATCH: PR gold/18663: gold tests are incompatible with GCC 5 H.J. Lu
12:56 [gold] PATCH: PR gold/18628: gold IFUNC testsuite failures with GCC 5 H.J. Lu
10:34 Re: ld.texinfo, commit 3ea6077552 Nicholas Clifton
09:13 configure.{in -> ac} rename (commit 35eafcc71b) broke in-tree binutils building of gcc Jan Beulich

July 13, 2015
23:17 [PATCH] Two level comdat priorities in gold Sriraman Tallam
22:57 Re: RFC: [PATCH] Make default compression gABI compliant Cary Coutant

July 12, 2015
19:57 RFC: [PATCH] Make default compression gABI compliant H.J. Lu
14:23 Re: [gold][PATCH] PR gold/18321: gold doesn't support SHF_COMPRESSED sections Cary Coutant
14:20 Re: [gold][PATCH] Extend --compress-debug-sections in gold Cary Coutant

July 11, 2015
18:27 Re: [gold][PATCH] PR gold/18321: gold doesn't support SHF_COMPRESSED sections H.J. Lu
01:05 Re: Release 2.25.1 - plan Alan Modra

July 10, 2015
21:43 [committed, PATCH] Properly convert objects between different ELF classes H.J. Lu
17:25 [committed, PATCH] Warn unsupported compress type and corrupted compressed section H.J. Lu
15:42 [committed, PATCH] Updated to accept .debug_* sections H.J. Lu
15:16 [committed, PATCH] Updated to accept .debug_* sections H.J. Lu
11:35 Re: Release 2.25.1 - plan ÄsmailDÃnmez
10:54 Re: What use is .symver name, name2@@@version? H.J. Lu
08:35 [AArch64][3/3] LD support BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_TLSLD_ADR_PREL21 Jiong Wang
08:30 [AArch64][2/3] GAS support BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_TLSLD_ADR_PREL21 Jiong Wang
08:28 [AArch64][[1/3]Add R_AARCH64_P32_TLSLD_ADR_PREL21 in elf header Jiong Wang
06:06 What use is .symver name, name2@@@version? Carlos O'Donell
00:07 Re: [gold][aarch64]: Use "gold_info" instead of "gold_warning" for erratum fix Cary Coutant

July 09, 2015
23:06 [gold][aarch64]: Use "gold_info" instead of "gold_warning" for erratum fix Han Shen
22:51 [gold] Drop 'missing mapping symbols' warning Han Shen
19:57 RE: [MIPS] Reserve a .gnu_attribute value Maciej W. Rozycki
17:49 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/18609 Cary Coutant
14:38 Re: Release 2.25.1 - plan Alan Modra
14:01 Re: Release 2.25.1 - plan Peter Bergner
13:50 [PATCH] PR gold/18609 Andrew Senkevich
12:31 Release 2.25.1 - plan Tristan Gingold
07:51 Re: [RFA] MIPS Compact EH follow-on patch Alan Modra

July 08, 2015
23:58 Re: What is the meaning/purpose of the â=â that sometimes appears in the SEARCH_DIR command in binutils' ldscripts? Hans-Peter Nilsson
23:46 Re: [gold-linker] [ld-linker] Implementation of dynamic initialization for global variables and static member variables in C++ Ian Lance Taylor
21:15 [gold] extraneous warning message from Gold linker on hidden/internal symbol false match (bug 18596) Yiran Wang
20:09 [RFA] MIPS Compact EH follow-on patch Moore, Catherine
19:39 RE: [MIPS] Reserve a .gnu_attribute value Moore, Catherine
19:30 Re: status of gold for ARM Doug Kwan (éæå)
19:13 Re: [PATCH] Document that most directives are case insensitive Richard Sandiford
19:06 Re: [MIPS] Reserve a .gnu_attribute value Maciej W. Rozycki
19:02 Re: [MIPS] Reserve a .gnu_attribute value Richard Sandiford
18:44 Re: [patch, avr] Add 32 bit PC relative relocation Denis Chertykov
18:18 Re: status of gold for ARM Roland McGrath
17:47 Re: ALIGN directive showing different behavior than documented Cary Coutant
15:41 [PATCH 3.13.y-ckt 31/56] x86/asm/irq: Stop relying on magic JMP behavior for early_idt_handlers Kamal Mostafa
15:33 RE: [MIPS] Reserve a .gnu_attribute value Moore, Catherine
13:01 Re: ALIGN directive showing different behavior than documented Alan Modra
06:17 Re: [PATCH] Document that most directives are case insensitive Ciro Santilli

July 07, 2015
22:16 [3.13.y-ckt stable] Patch "x86/asm/irq: Stop relying on magic JMP behavior for early_idt_handlers" has been added to staging queue Kamal Mostafa
18:24 [PATCH 3.19.y-ckt 055/102] x86/asm/irq: Stop relying on magic JMP behavior for early_idt_handlers Kamal Mostafa
18:14 Re: What is the meaning/purpose of the â=â that sometimes appears in the SEARCH_DIR command in binutils' ldscripts? Cary Coutant
16:52 Re: ALIGN directive showing different behavior than documented Andre Vieira
15:48 Re: What is the meaning/purpose of the â=â that sometimes appears in the SEARCH_DIR command in binutils' ldscripts? Mike Frysinger
14:50 Re: What is the meaning/purpose of the â=â that sometimes appears in the SEARCH_DIR command in binutils' ldscripts? Cary Coutant
13:52 What is the meaning/purpose of the “=” that sometimes appears in the SEARCH_DIR command in binutils' ldscripts? Kevin Mertes
13:42 ALIGN directive showing different behavior than documented Andre Vieira
11:56 [Patch:RL78]: Objdump utility generates incorrect disassembler output for SFR registers. Vinay Kumar. G
00:11 [3.19.y-ckt stable] Patch "x86/asm/irq: Stop relying on magic JMP behavior for early_idt_handlers" has been added to staging queue Kamal Mostafa

July 06, 2015
22:51 Re: [gold][aarch64] Make gold accept long form of mapping symbols Cary Coutant
22:49 [gold][aarch64] Make gold accept long form of mapping symbols Han Shen
22:13 Re: [gold][PATCH] Fix failing ARM tests Doug Kwan (éæå)
22:01 Re: [gold][aarch64] Patch for erratum-843419 (1 of 2 - report erratum occurrences) Han Shen
21:00 Re: [gold][aarch64] Patch for erratum-843419 (1 of 2 - report erratum occurrences) Ramana Radhakrishnan
12:03 [patch, avr] Add 32 bit PC relative relocation Sivanupandi, Pitchumani

July 05, 2015
12:41 Re: Fix opd->adjust index in elf64-ppc.c Alan Modra
07:22 Fix opd->adjust index in elf64-ppc.c Richard Sandiford

July 04, 2015
05:26 [PATCH] cc_table & others multiply defined Daniel Santos

July 03, 2015
16:35 unsubscribe binutils johnandsara2 at cox dot net John D. Hendrickson
13:19 Re: [PATCH, MIPS] Extract PID from core file Maciej W. Rozycki
07:59 RE: [PATCH, ARM] Don't pass incorrect pointer in arm_build_one_stub Thomas Preud'homme
01:38 Correct ld Makefile dependendcy for or1k Alan Modra
01:36 Remove ppc860, ppc750cl, ppc7450 insns from common ppc. Alan Modra

July 02, 2015
23:00 Re: [gold][PATCH] Fix failing ARM tests Cary Coutant
22:41 Re: [gold][PATCH] Fix failing ARM tests Doug Kwan (éæå)
21:43 [added to the 3.18 stable tree] x86/asm/irq: Stop relying on magic JMP behavior for early_idt_handlers Sasha Levin
20:19 Re: Warnings regarding errata fixed and mapping symbol missing Cary Coutant
18:34 Re: Warnings regarding errata fixed and mapping symbol missing Egor Pasko
18:05 Re: [gold][PATCH] Fix failing ARM tests Cary Coutant
18:01 Re: Warnings regarding errata fixed and mapping symbol missing Cary Coutant
15:02 [gold-linker] [ld-linker] Implementation of dynamic initialization for global variables and static member variables in C++ Sanee Berlow
14:05 Re: [PATCH, ARM] Don't pass incorrect pointer in arm_build_one_stub Julian Brown
10:25 RE: [PATCH, ARM] Don't pass incorrect pointer in arm_build_one_stub Thomas Preud'homme
00:03 [2/4, committed] Relocations for Nios II R2 Sandra Loosemore
00:03 [4/4, committed] Assembler tests for Nios II R2 Sandra Loosemore
00:03 [3/4, committed] Opcodes and assembler support for Nios II R2 Sandra Loosemore
00:02 [1/4, committed] Add Nios II arch flags and compatibility tests Sandra Loosemore
00:02 [0/4, committed] Nios II R2 support Sandra Loosemore

July 01, 2015
22:59 RFC: Add R_X86_64_INDBR_GOTPCREL and R_386_INDBR_GOT32 H.J. Lu
22:10 Re: [PATCH] config: fix AM_ICONV for in-tree libiconv Yaakov Selkowitz
20:53 Re: [PATCH] config: fix AM_ICONV for in-tree libiconv Yaakov Selkowitz
20:52 Re: [PATCH] config: fix AM_ICONV for in-tree libiconv Yaakov Selkowitz
20:46 Re: [PATCH] config: fix AM_ICONV for in-tree libiconv Yaakov Selkowitz
20:45 Re: [PATCH] toplevel: fixes for in-tree libiconv Yaakov Selkowitz
20:43 Re: [PATCH] toplevel: fixes for in-tree libiconv Yaakov Selkowitz
17:12 Re: Any option to objdump just one function ? Ciro Santilli
16:34 [committed, PATCH] Refactor elf_x86_64_convert_mov_to_lea H.J. Lu
16:21 Re: Any option to objdump just one function ? Nicholas Clifton
12:59 Re: Any option to objdump just one function ? Ciro Santilli
03:21 Re: RFC [PATCH] Use .strtab section for section name strings Ed Maste
01:14 Re: RFC [PATCH] Use .strtab section for section name strings H.J. Lu
00:54 Re: RFC [PATCH] Use .strtab section for section name strings Alan Modra


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc