binutils archive
date index for June, 2015

This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

June 30, 2015
07:16 Re: status of gold for ARM Doug Kwan (éæå)
06:59 [gold][PATCH] Fix failing ARM tests Doug Kwan (éæå)
06:58 RE: [PATH] AMD MWAITX enablement Pawar, Amit
06:45 Re: status of gold for ARM Cary Coutant
06:26 Re: RFC [PATCH] Use .strtab section for section name strings Cary Coutant
00:05 Re: [gold][aarch64] Fix internal error while fixing 843419 Han Shen

June 29, 2015
13:25 [ARM] Make human parsing of "processor does not support instruction in mode" error messages easier James Greenhalgh
04:23 Re: RFC [PATCH] Use .strtab section for section name strings Alan Modra

June 28, 2015
19:40 Re: How to regenerate configure and Makefile.in? Philipp Klaus Krause
19:18 Re: How to regenerate configure and Makefile.in? Andreas Schwab
17:51 How to regenerate configure and Makefile.in? Philipp Klaus Krause
13:38 Re: [gold][PATCH] Extend --compress-debug-sections in gold H.J. Lu
13:37 Re: [gold][PATCH] PR gold/18321: gold doesn't support SHF_COMPRESSED sections H.J. Lu
13:31 [committed, PATCH] Remove COMPRESS_DEBUG_ZLIB H.J. Lu
00:00 RFC [PATCH] Use .strtab section for section name strings H.J. Lu

June 27, 2015
23:44 [committed, PATCH]: Update ia64 gas tests H.J. Lu
23:27 [committed, PATCH]: Update xtensa linker tests H.J. Lu
05:20 RE: [PATH] AMD MWAITX enablement Pawar, Amit

June 26, 2015
18:02 Re: [PATH] AMD MWAITX enablement Andreas Schwab
17:53 [PATCH, MIPS] Extract PID from core file Michael Eager
17:08 Re: [PATH] AMD MWAITX enablement H.J. Lu
17:06 RE: [PATH] AMD MWAITX enablement Pawar, Amit
16:52 RE: [PATH] AMD MWAITX enablement Pawar, Amit
16:43 Re: [PATH] AMD MWAITX enablement H.J. Lu
16:39 RE: [PATH] AMD MWAITX enablement Pawar, Amit
16:33 RE: [PATH] AMD MWAITX enablement Pawar, Amit
16:30 Re: [PATH] AMD MWAITX enablement H.J. Lu
16:26 RE: [PATH] AMD MWAITX enablement Pawar, Amit
15:04 Re: [PATH] AMD MWAITX enablement H.J. Lu
15:00 RE: [PATH] AMD MWAITX enablement Pawar, Amit
14:05 Re: ld - access a memory address from linker script Erik Christiansen
12:42 [committed, PATCH] Compile-in IAMCU linker scripts H.J. Lu
12:39 RE: [PATCH, MIPS] Support shared library debug with MIPS PIE Matthew Fortune
12:16 ld - access a memory address from linker script Martin Velek
11:55 Re: [PATH] AMD MWAITX enablement H.J. Lu
11:31 [Patch:RL78]: Incorrect disassembler output generated by "objdump" for index addressing using DE register. Vinay Kumar. G
11:09 RE: [PATH] AMD MWAITX enablement Pawar, Amit
10:55 [RL78]: "objdump" utility does not generate offset for 0 with SP register. Vinay Kumar. G
10:04 Re: [PATH] AMD MWAITX enablement H.J. Lu
05:46 RE: [PATH] AMD MWAITX enablement Pawar, Amit

June 25, 2015
22:02 Re: binutils testsuite regressions with your ef10c3ace0067 Hans-Peter Nilsson
21:21 Re: [msp430] Fix REL logic DJ Delorie
20:47 status of gold for ARM Roland McGrath
20:11 [committed, PATCH] Don't set sh_size for .shstrtab twice H.J. Lu
17:17 Re: binutils testsuite regressions with your ef10c3ace0067 H.J. Lu
16:27 ld -Ttext 0x80000 causes segmentation fault Jinxin Song
16:18 binutils testsuite regressions with your ef10c3ace0067 Hans-Peter Nilsson
15:18 Re: [PATCH] PR gas/18451: Inefficient .strtab implementation H.J. Lu
13:37 New Malay PO file for 'gprof' (version 2.24.90) Translation Project Robot
13:18 Re: [msp430] Fix REL logic Nicholas Clifton
13:13 RE: PATCH: Invalid R_X86_64_GOTPCREL -> R_X86_64_PC32 conversions with binutils 2.24/2.25? Steve Vormwald
10:03 [PATCH 3.16.y-ckt 18/71] x86/asm/irq: Stop relying on magic JMP behavior for early_idt_handlers Luis Henriques
09:26 Re: [PATH] AMD MWAITX enablement H.J. Lu
07:55 RE: [PATH] AMD MWAITX enablement Pawar, Amit

June 24, 2015
22:18 Re: Compact EH binutils patch H.J. Lu
22:02 Re: PATCH: Invalid R_X86_64_GOTPCREL -> R_X86_64_PC32 conversions with binutils 2.24/2.25? H.J. Lu
20:55 [msp430] Fix REL logic DJ Delorie
20:51 Re: [committed, PATCH] Allocate the first .plt entry space only if needed H.J. Lu
17:25 PATCH: Invalid R_X86_64_GOTPCREL -> R_X86_64_PC32 conversions with binutils 2.24/2.25? H.J. Lu
10:44 Re: [PATCH] Document that most directives are case insensitive Ciro Santilli
08:37 [ARM] Support correctly spelled ARMv6KZ architecture names Matthew Wahab
04:18 Adding static-PIE support to binutils Rich Felker

June 23, 2015
21:25 RE: [PATCH, MIPS] Support shared library debug with MIPS PIE Matthew Fortune
19:13 Re: [RFC] Add IFUNC support for MIPS Faraz Shahbazker
18:22 RE: [PATCH, MIPS] Support shared library debug with MIPS PIE Maciej W. Rozycki
18:20 Re: [RFC] Add IFUNC support for MIPS Richard Sandiford
18:07 Re: [PATCH, MIPS] Support shared library debug with MIPS PIE Richard Sandiford
17:57 RE: [PATCH, MIPS] Support shared library debug with MIPS PIE Matthew Fortune
17:54 Re: [RFC] Add IFUNC support for MIPS Faraz Shahbazker
16:14 Re: [PATCH, MIPS] Support shared library debug with MIPS PIE Maciej W. Rozycki
14:40 [PATCH, MIPS] Support shared library debug with MIPS PIE Matthew Fortune
13:33 Re: RFC: Prevent disassembly beyond symbolic boundaries Tristan Gingold
13:25 [patch added to the 3.12 stable tree] x86/asm/irq: Stop relying on magic JMP behavior for early_idt_handlers Jiri Slaby
13:21 Re: RFC: Prevent disassembly beyond symbolic boundaries Richard Sandiford
11:29 Re: [AArch64] Generate DT_TEXTREL when there is relocation against read-only section Jiong Wang
11:03 Re: [AArch64] Generate DT_TEXTREL when there is relocation against read-only section Marcus Shawcroft
08:45 Re: [PATCH] Document that most directives are case insensitive Andreas Schwab
08:35 [PATCH] Document that most directives are case insensitive Ciro Santilli
06:10 Re: [RFC] Add IFUNC support for MIPS Alan Modra

June 22, 2015
22:17 [MIPS] Reserve a .gnu_attribute value Moore, Catherine
20:40 Re: [RFC] Add IFUNC support for MIPS Richard Sandiford
16:13 Re: RFC: Prevent disassembly beyond symbolic boundaries Nicholas Clifton
15:50 RE: Debugging MIPS PIE executables Felix Radensky
15:44 Re: [PATCH, RFC] PPC sync instruction accepts invalid and incompatible operands Edmar

June 21, 2015
03:57 Re: Building 2.25 on AIX crashes in ../bfd/doc Alan Modra

June 20, 2015
05:34 Re: bfd doc chew Andreas Schwab
02:50 [PATCH, RFC] PPC sync instruction accepts invalid and incompatible operands Peter Bergner

June 19, 2015
22:22 Re: [PATCH, RFC] Allow for optional operands with non-zero default values Peter Bergner
20:49 [PATCH 3.14 29/44] x86/asm/irq: Stop relying on magic JMP behavior for early_idt_handlers Greg Kroah-Hartman
20:39 [PATCH 4.0 063/105] x86/asm/irq: Stop relying on magic JMP behavior for early_idt_handlers Greg Kroah-Hartman
19:09 Patch "x86/asm/irq: Stop relying on magic JMP behavior for early_idt_handlers" has been added to the 4.0-stable tree gregkh
19:09 Patch "x86/asm/irq: Stop relying on magic JMP behavior for early_idt_handlers" has been added to the 3.14-stable tree gregkh
16:33 Re: RFC: Prevent disassembly beyond symbolic boundaries Tristan Gingold
16:26 Re: [RFC] Add IFUNC support for MIPS Faraz Shahbazker
15:46 RE: [RFC] Add IFUNC support for MIPS Matthew Fortune
12:35 Re: RFC: Prevent disassembly beyond symbolic boundaries Erik Christiansen
11:41 Re: RFC: Prevent disassembly beyond symbolic boundaries Nicholas Clifton
11:00 Re: RFA: Import patch for PR 18481 to 2.25 branch Tristan Gingold
10:52 RFA: Import patch for PR 18481 to 2.25 branch Nicholas Clifton
10:14 Re: [ARM][gas] Add crypto-neon-fp-armv8.1 as an fpu option. Matthew Wahab
09:50 Re: [ARM][gas] Add crypto-neon-fp-armv8.1 as an fpu option. Matthew Wahab
09:35 [ARM][gas] Add crypto-neon-fp-armv8.1 as an fpu option. Matthew Wahab
09:06 [AArch64] Generate DT_TEXTREL when there is relocation against read-only section Jiong Wang
07:13 Re: RFC: Prevent disassembly beyond symbolic boundaries Tristan Gingold
06:31 Re: [PATCH] toplevel: fixes for in-tree libiconv DJ Delorie
05:44 Re: [PATCH, RFC] Allow for optional operands with non-zero default values Alan Modra
02:40 [PATCH, RFC] Allow for optional operands with non-zero default values Peter Bergner

June 18, 2015
23:28 [RFC] Add IFUNC support for MIPS Faraz Shahbazker
22:48 Re: [PATCH] toplevel: fixes for in-tree libiconv Yaakov Selkowitz
17:21 RE: Debugging MIPS PIE executables Matthew Fortune
16:40 RFC: Prevent disassembly beyond symbolic boundaries Nick Clifton
16:28 RE: Debugging MIPS PIE executables Felix Radensky
11:05 Re: [PATCH] Allow gdb to find debug symbols file by build-id for PE file format also Jon TURNEY

June 17, 2015
21:32 Re: pulling DWARF info from GDB K Jski
21:18 Re: pulling DWARF info from GDB Cary Coutant
19:55 pulling DWARF info from GDB K Jski
16:09 Re: [PATCH] Allow gdb to find debug symbols file by build-id for PE file format also Yao Qi
15:32 Re: [AArch64][ld-testsuite] Select correct linker emulation for ILP32 according to endianess Nicholas Clifton
15:14 Re: arm-eabi binutils breakage with your ba592044bc on 32-bit host Nicholas Clifton
13:11 arm-eabi binutils breakage with your ba592044bc on 32-bit host Hans-Peter Nilsson
10:20 Re: [2.25][AARCH64][GAS]Backport "Positively emit symbols for alignment." Tristan Gingold
09:48 [AArch64][ld-testsuite] Select correct linker emulation for ILP32 according to endianess Jiong Wang
09:39 [2.25][AARCH64][GAS]Backport "Positively emit symbols for alignment." Renlin Li

June 16, 2015
23:45 Re: [PATCH] gas: section name substitution sequence Alan Modra
23:22 Re: [RFC] COMDAT Safe Module Level Multi versioning Sriraman Tallam
22:25 [gold][aarch64] Fix internal error while fixing 843419 Han Shen
17:30 Re: [PATCH] gas: section name substitution sequence Nicolas Pitre
14:52 Re: [Aarch64][binutils][2.25] Backport support id_mmfr4 system register. Tristan Gingold
14:49 [Aarch64][binutils][2.25] Backport support id_mmfr4 system register. Matthew Wahab
12:36 Re: [PATCH][arm] build fix for gcc-6 -Werror=shift-negative-value Nicholas Clifton
12:07 RE: Debugging MIPS PIE executables Matthew Fortune
11:35 Re: [PATCH] Allow gdb to find debug symbols file by build-id for PE file format also Nicholas Clifton
11:31 Re: [Aarch64][binutils] Support id_mmfr4 system register. Nicholas Clifton
10:06 [Aarch64][binutils] Support id_mmfr4 system register. Matthew Wahab
08:31 Re: [2.25][ARM][GAS]Backport "Positively emit symbols for alignment." Renlin Li
08:30 Re: ppc476 linker workaround shared lib fixes Alan Modra
08:29 Re: [2.25][ARM][GAS]Backport "Positively emit symbols for alignment." Tristan Gingold
08:24 [2.25][ARM][GAS]Backport "Positively emit symbols for alignment." Renlin Li
05:56 RE: Debugging MIPS PIE executables Felix Radensky
04:09 Re: [PATCH] toplevel: fixes for in-tree libiconv DJ Delorie

June 15, 2015
18:59 Re: [patch][gold] Avoid invalid unaligned write Rafael EspÃndola
18:25 Re: [PATCH] Allow gdb to find debug symbols file by build-id for PE file format also Jon TURNEY
18:13 Re: [PATCH] Allow gdb to find debug symbols file by build-id for PE file format also Andreas Schwab
18:03 RE: Debugging MIPS PIE executables Matthew Fortune
16:36 RE: Debugging MIPS PIE executables Felix Radensky
16:34 Re: [PATCH] Allow gdb to find debug symbols file by build-id for PE file format also Mike Frysinger
13:14 Re: [PATCH][arm] build fix for gcc-6 -Werror=shift-negative-value Szabolcs Nagy
12:03 Re: [PATCH][arm] build fix for gcc-6 -Werror=shift-negative-value Andreas Schwab
11:48 [PATCH][arm] build fix for gcc-6 -Werror=shift-negative-value Szabolcs Nagy
06:48 Re: [PATCH] gas: section name substitution sequence Alan Modra
06:42 Re: [PATCH] gas: Don't use frag_align but use plain padding to align .debug_aranges. Alan Modra

June 14, 2015
07:35 RE: Debugging MIPS PIE executables Felix Radensky

June 13, 2015
22:15 [PATCH] gas: Don't use frag_align but use plain padding to align .debug_aranges. Mark Wielaard
08:10 RE: Debugging MIPS PIE executables Matthew Fortune

June 12, 2015
21:38 Re: [gold][aarch64] Patch for erratum-835769 Han Shen
20:52 Re: DJGPP port of binutils broken due to 64 bit cygwin fix. Juan Manuel Guerrero
20:33 Re: porting to new architecture, trouble adding to build process Max Ruttenberg
20:13 [COMMITTED] Remove unused MTMSRD_L macro and re-add accidentally deleted comment. Peter Bergner
19:21 Re: [gold][aarch64] Patch for erratum-835769 Cary Coutant
16:37 Re: [gold][aarch64] Patch for erratum-835769 Han Shen
15:45 Re: [PATCH] Allow gdb to find debug symbols file by build-id for PE file format also Nicholas Clifton
13:43 Re: DJGPP port of binutils broken due to 64 bit cygwin fix. Nicholas Clifton
13:41 Re: porting to new architecture, trouble adding to build process Nicholas Clifton
13:38 Re: [GAS][AARCH64]Add BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_LD64_GOTOFF_LO15 Support Nicholas Clifton
11:47 [3.16.y-ckt stable] Patch "x86/asm/irq: Stop relying on magic JMP behavior for early_idt_handlers" has been added to staging queue Luis Henriques
09:33 Re: [Patch]: ld - add --print-memory-usage option Tristan Gingold
09:27 Re: [gold][aarch64] Patch for erratum-835769 Andreas Schwab
08:35 Re: [Patch]: ld - add --print-memory-usage option Nicholas Clifton

June 11, 2015
23:48 [gold][aarch64] Patch for erratum-835769 Han Shen
23:16 [committed] Fix slow gas assembling files with many segments John David Anglin
21:29 Re: [patch][gold] Avoid invalid unaligned write Rafael EspÃndola
21:05 Re: [gold][aarch64] Patch for erratum-843419 (2 of 2 - fix erratum occurrences) Han Shen
20:28 [gold commit] PR 17731: Fix bug where SECTIONS clause does not handle compressed debug sections Cary Coutant
20:25 Re: [gold][aarch64] Patch for erratum-843419 (2 of 2 - fix erratum occurrences) Cary Coutant
17:07 Re: [patch][gold] Avoid invalid unaligned write Cary Coutant
08:58 Re: [Patch]: ld - add --print-memory-usage option Tristan Gingold
05:38 Re: [PATCH] Fix handling of __start/__stop symbols Alan Modra
00:14 [gold]new test script_test_12 is broken Jing Yu

June 10, 2015
15:27 Re: [PATCH] Fix handling of __start/__stop symbols Davide Italiano
15:19 Re: [Patch]: ld - add --print-memory-usage option Nicholas Clifton
14:26 [PATCH] Allow gdb to find debug symbols file by build-id for PE file format also Jon Turney
13:07 Re: [Patch]: ld - add --print-memory-usage option Tristan Gingold
09:37 RE: [PATH] AMD MWAITX enablement Pawar, Amit
06:15 Re: [gold][aarch64] Patch for erratum-843419 (2 of 2 - fix erratum occurrences) Cary Coutant
03:06 [PATCH] gas: section name substitution sequence Nicolas Pitre

June 09, 2015
05:44 Re: DJGPP port of binutils broken due to 64 bit cygwin fix. Alan Modra

June 08, 2015
14:07 Re: New French PO file for 'ld' (version 2.24.90) Nicholas Clifton
10:32 Commit: RX GAS: Fix handling of non-fp bignums Nick Clifton
08:57 Re: [Patch]: ld - add --print-memory-usage option Nicholas Clifton
07:05 RE: [PATH] AMD MWAITX enablement Jan Beulich
06:16 RE: [PATH] AMD MWAITX enablement Pawar, Amit
06:00 Re: [Patch, tentative] Show output section size contribution from each input file in map file Senthil Kumar Selvaraj
01:11 [patch][gold] Avoid invalid unaligned write Rafael EspÃndola

June 07, 2015
21:02 [gold commit] PR 18288: Fix incorrect handling of STT_COMMON symbols in shared libraries Cary Coutant
10:51 RE: Debugging MIPS PIE executables Felix Radensky
08:10 RE: Debugging MIPS PIE executables Matthew Fortune
07:08 Debugging MIPS PIE executables Felix Radensky

June 06, 2015
16:58 [RFC] Reproducible PE timestamps Stephen Kitt
16:28 Re: [PATCH dlltool] Avoid segfaulting if output_def can't be opened for writing Stephen Kitt

June 05, 2015
19:55 Re: Question: short-read while loading .so file ISHIKAWA,chiaki
19:22 New French PO file for 'ld' (version 2.24.90) Translation Project Robot
19:22 New French PO file for 'gold' (version 2.24.90) Translation Project Robot
19:12 New French PO file for 'gold' (version 2.24.90) Translation Project Robot
18:50 Re: [gold][aarch64] Patch for erratum-843419 (2 of 2 - fix erratum occurrences) Han Shen
16:07 Re: Question: short-read while loading .so file Szabolcs Nagy
15:59 Commit: Use reloc_at to detect partial debug_line sections Nick Clifton
15:51 Question: short-read while loading .so file ISHIKAWA,chiaki
15:47 Commit: Fix typo in ld's compressed1d test Nick Clifton
15:40 Commit: MSP430: Fix computing SYM_DIFF relocs in very small sections. Nick Clifton
15:01 Re: [GOLD] PowerPC -fsplit-stack support Alan Modra
13:10 [Patch]: ld - add --print-memory-usage option Tristan Gingold
10:41 ppc476 linker workaround shared lib fixes Alan Modra
10:38 Re: [PATCH] Add new ppc hwsync extended mnemonic Alan Modra
06:18 Re: What's the make target 'diststuff'? Matt Rice
05:56 Re: What's the make target 'diststuff'? Cary Coutant
05:54 [gold commit] PR 18200: Add diststuff target to Makefile Cary Coutant
05:21 Re: [gold commit] PR 17498: Change default to discard temporary local symbols in merge sections Cary Coutant
04:44 Re: [gold commit] PR 17498: Change default to discard temporary local symbols in merge sections Rafael EspÃndola
03:56 Re: [gold commit] PR 17498: Change default to discard temporary local symbols in merge sections Cary Coutant
03:54 [gold commit] PR 17498: Change default to discard temporary local symbols in merge sections Cary Coutant
02:42 Re: What's the make target 'diststuff'? Matt Rice
01:30 Re: [PATCH] Add new ppc hwsync extended mnemonic Peter Bergner

June 04, 2015
21:37 Re: What's the make target 'diststuff'? Matt Rice
21:06 What's the make target 'diststuff'? Cary Coutant
17:48 porting to new architecture, trouble adding to build process Max Ruttenberg
17:46 Adding a new architecture to the bfd build process Max Ruttenberg
15:28 Re: h8300-rtems: error: left shift of negative value Nicholas Clifton
15:21 [GAS][AARCH64]Add BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_LD64_GOTOFF_LO15 Support Renlin Li
15:00 Re: [PATCH] Add new ppc hwsync extended mnemonic Segher Boessenkool
14:28 h8300-rtems: error: left shift of negative value Jan-Benedict Glaw
13:19 Re: [patch][gold] Change how we compute merge mapping for strings Rafael EspÃndola
03:32 [gold commit] Fix SIZEOF_HEADERS in gold Cary Coutant
02:36 [gold commit] PR 15370: Fix gold to group sections correctly via linker script Cary Coutant

June 03, 2015
21:10 [PATCH] Add new ppc hwsync extended mnemonic Peter Bergner
15:48 Re: [Aarch64] Add support for ARMv8.1 command line option Nicholas Clifton
15:31 Re: [patch] Use unaligned access on x86_64 Rafael EspÃndola
14:15 Re: [Aarch64] Add support for ARMv8.1 command line option Matthew Wahab
10:47 Re: [Aarch64][gas][2.25] Backport fix for minimum code section alignment Tristan Gingold
10:38 [Aarch64][gas][2.25] Backport fix for minimum code section alignment Matthew Wahab
06:00 Re: [PATCH 02/16] gcc: Embed the driver in-process within libgccjit Bert Wesarg
05:56 Re: [patch] Use unaligned access on x86_64 Rafael EspÃndola

June 02, 2015
21:52 Re: [PATCH 09/16] libiberty.h: Provide CTIMER_PUSH/POP Jeff Law
21:15 [gold commit] Fix Sniff_file to get an aligned view Cary Coutant
17:19 Re: [patch] Use unaligned access on x86_64 Cary Coutant
16:44 [gold commit] PR 17819: Fix --build-id=tree when using --compress-debug-sections Cary Coutant
15:08 Re: [patch] Use unaligned access on x86_64 Rafael EspÃndola
13:35 RE: [PATH] AMD MWAITX enablement Pawar, Amit
13:10 Re: [AArch64][2/2] BFD Support BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_LD64_GOTPAGE_LO15 Jiong Wang
12:12 Re: [PATCH 15/16] gcc: Use libgas and libld within the driver Richard Biener
11:07 Re: [PATCH 15/16] gcc: Use libgas and libld within the driver Trevor Saunders
10:56 Re: [GAS][ARM]Use frag's thumb_mode information when available. Nicholas Clifton
09:17 [GAS][ARM]Use frag's thumb_mode information when available. Renlin Li
08:32 Re: [PATCH 15/16] gcc: Use libgas and libld within the driver Richard Biener
08:22 Re: [PATH] AMD MWAITX enablement Jan Beulich
07:41 Re: [committed, PATCH] Add -mshared option to x86 ELF assembler Ingo Molnar
06:56 [PATH] AMD MWAITX enablement Pawar, Amit
05:00 Re: [patch] Use unaligned access on x86_64 Rafael EspÃndola
02:43 Re: [patch] Use a std::vector instead of a std::map to hold Input_merge_map Rafael EspÃndola
01:39 Re: [PATCH 08/16] libiberty.h: Provide a CLEAR_VAR macro DJ Delorie
01:23 Re: [PATCH 08/16] libiberty.h: Provide a CLEAR_VAR macro David Malcolm

June 01, 2015
23:48 Re: [patch] Use unaligned access on x86_64 Cary Coutant
23:14 GNU Tools Cauldron 2015 - Call for Participation Jan Hubicka
23:04 Re: [gold][PATCH] Extend --compress-debug-sections in gold Cary Coutant
22:45 Re: [patch] Use a std::vector instead of a std::map to hold Input_merge_map Cary Coutant
22:13 Re: [gold][PATCH] PR gold/18321: gold doesn't support SHF_COMPRESSED sections Cary Coutant
21:47 Re: [PATCH 08/16] libiberty.h: Provide a CLEAR_VAR macro DJ Delorie
21:39 Re: [gold][aarch64] Patch for erratum-843419 (2 of 2 - fix erratum occurrences) Cary Coutant
21:33 Re: [PATCH 14/16] gcc: Add CTIMER_PUSH/POP to gcc's copy of libiberty DJ Delorie
21:30 Re: [PATCH 09/16] libiberty.h: Provide CTIMER_PUSH/POP DJ Delorie
21:26 Static PIE support in GCC Rich Felker
21:00 [PATCH 16/16] gcc: Hack up the arguments to the linker David Malcolm
21:00 [PATCH 13/16] ld/Makefile.am: Introduce a libld.la David Malcolm
20:59 [PATCH 12/16] binutils: Introduce "ld_main" and state-purging within "ld" subdir David Malcolm
20:59 [PATCH 03/16] gcc: Use timevars within driver David Malcolm
20:58 [PATCH 14/16] gcc: Add CTIMER_PUSH/POP to gcc's copy of libiberty David Malcolm
20:58 [PATCH 02/16] gcc: Embed the driver in-process within libgccjit David Malcolm
20:58 [PATCH 11/16] binutils: gas/Makefile.am: Add libgas.la David Malcolm
20:56 [PATCH 04/16] gcc: Don't keep reinitializing RTL David Malcolm
20:55 [PATCH 06/16] gcc: driver: add timevars for as, collect2, ld David Malcolm
20:55 [PATCH 09/16] libiberty.h: Provide CTIMER_PUSH/POP David Malcolm
20:55 [PATCH 07/16] binutils: bfd: Implement bfd_uninit David Malcolm
20:55 [PATCH 08/16] libiberty.h: Provide a CLEAR_VAR macro David Malcolm
20:51 [PATCH 10/16] binutils: Introduce "gas_main", and state-purging with "gas" subdir David Malcolm
20:51 [PATCH 15/16] gcc: Use libgas and libld within the driver David Malcolm
20:50 [PATCH 01/16] gcc: Generalization of timevar API; add gcc_jit_timer interface David Malcolm
20:50 [PATCH 05/16] gcc: driver: add g_driver singleton David Malcolm
20:50 [PATCH 00/16] RFC: Embedding as and ld inside gcc driver and into libgccjit David Malcolm
15:49 Re: [committed, PATCH] Add -mshared option to x86 ELF assembler Andy Lutomirski
14:14 Re: [AArch64][2/2] BFD support BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_LD32_GOTPAGE_LO14 Marcus Shawcroft
14:13 Re: [AArch64][1/2] Gas BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_LD32_GOTPAGE_LO14 Marcus Shawcroft
11:05 Re: [committed, PATCH] Add -mshared option to x86 ELF assembler H.J. Lu
09:41 Re: [PATCH] x86/Intel: accept mandated operand order for vcvt{,u}si2s{d,s} Jan Beulich
09:39 Re: [AArch64][2/2] BFD support BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_LD32_GOTPAGE_LO14 Jiong Wang
09:38 Re: [AArch64][1/2] Gas BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_LD32_GOTPAGE_LO14 Jiong Wang
09:23 Re: [PATCH] x86/Intel: accept mandated operand order for vcvt{,u}si2s{d,s} Jan Beulich
09:17 Re: [PATCH] x86/Intel: accept mandated operand order for vcvt{,u}si2s{d,s} Mark Wielaard
08:32 Re: [committed, PATCH] Add -mshared option to x86 ELF assembler Markus Trippelsdorf


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc