binutils archive
date index for May, 2015

This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

May 24, 2015
19:56 Subject: [PATCH] Fixes combined gcc-binutils builds. Michael Darling

May 23, 2015
00:13 Re: Gold porting question Hans-Peter Nilsson

May 22, 2015
23:15 [PATCH v3] x86: Stop relying on magic jmp behavior for early_idt_handlers Andy Lutomirski
21:00 Re: [PATCH v2] x86: Stop relying on magic jmp behavior for early_idt_handlers H. Peter Anvin
21:00 Re: [PATCH v2] x86: Stop relying on magic jmp behavior for early_idt_handlers H. Peter Anvin
19:50 Compact EH binutils patch Moore, Catherine
14:34 Gold porting question Eduard Beutel
11:24 Re: Buidling binutils in gcc source directory Matt Rice
07:06 Gold porting question Eduard Beutel
06:52 Re: [PATCH v2] x86: Stop relying on magic jmp behavior for early_idt_handlers Andy Lutomirski
06:22 Re: [PATCH v2] x86: Stop relying on magic jmp behavior for early_idt_handlers Ingo Molnar
03:10 Re: Buidling binutils in gcc source directory Alan Modra
03:02 Re: Add to default SEARCH_DIR paths (For a .o, not a .so) Alan Modra
01:27 [PATCH v2] x86: Stop relying on magic jmp behavior for early_idt_handlers Andy Lutomirski
01:25 Buidling binutils in gcc source directory Michael Darling
00:59 Re: Add to default SEARCH_DIR paths (For a .o, not a .so) Michael Darling
00:57 Add to default SEARCH_DIR paths (For a .o, not a .so) Michael Darling
00:50 Re: [PATCH] x86: Stop relying on magic jmp behavior for early_idt_handlers H. Peter Anvin
00:38 Re: [PATCH] x86: Stop relying on magic jmp behavior for early_idt_handlers Andy Lutomirski
00:32 Re: [PATCH] x86: Stop relying on magic jmp behavior for early_idt_handlers H. Peter Anvin
00:17 [PATCH] x86: Stop relying on magic jmp behavior for early_idt_handlers Andy Lutomirski

May 21, 2015
16:05 Re: [PATCH] x86/Intel: accept mandated operand order for vcvt{,u}si2s{d,s} Jan Beulich
15:12 Re: [PATCH] x86/Intel: accept mandated operand order for vcvt{,u}si2s{d,s} H.J. Lu
15:03 Re: [PATCH] x86/Intel: accept mandated operand order for vcvt{,u}si2s{d,s} Jan Beulich
12:07 Re: [PATCH] x86/Intel: accept mandated operand order for vcvt{,u}si2s{d,s} H.J. Lu
11:37 Re: [PATCH] x86/Intel: accept mandated operand order for vcvt{,u}si2s{d,s} Jan Beulich
10:42 Re: [PATCH] x86/Intel: accept mandated operand order for vcvt{,u}si2s{d,s} H.J. Lu
10:33 [Aarch64] Add support for ARMv8.1 command line option Matthew Wahab
10:06 [ARM] Add support for ARMv8.1 command line option. Matthew Wahab
09:50 [PATCH 2/2][ARM][gas] Add support for ARMv8.1 Adv.SIMD extension. Matthew Wahab
09:50 Gold porting question Eduard Beutel
09:48 [PATCH 1/2][ARM][binutils] Add support for ARMv8.1 Adv.SIMD extension. Matthew Wahab
09:11 [PATCH 2/2][ARM][gas] Add support for ARMv8.1 PAN extension. Matthew Wahab
09:06 [PATCH 1/2][ARM][binutils] Add support for ARMv8.1 PAN extension Matthew Wahab
09:00 [ARM][binutils] Rework CPU feature selection in the disassembler Matthew Wahab
06:30 Re: [PATCH] x86/Intel: accept mandated operand order for vcvt{,u}si2s{d,s} Jan Beulich

May 20, 2015
22:22 Re: Avoiding unnecessary jump relocations in gas? H. Peter Anvin
22:18 Re: Avoiding unnecessary jump relocations in gas? Andy Lutomirski
22:09 Re: Avoiding unnecessary jump relocations in gas? H. Peter Anvin
22:00 Re: Avoiding unnecessary jump relocations in gas? H. Peter Anvin
21:47 Re: Avoiding unnecessary jump relocations in gas? Andy Lutomirski
21:00 Re: Avoiding unnecessary jump relocations in gas? H. Peter Anvin
20:54 Re: RFC: Add -mshared option to x86 ELF assembler Andy Lutomirski
20:54 Re: Avoiding unnecessary jump relocations in gas? Andy Lutomirski
20:32 Re: RFC: Add -mshared option to x86 ELF assembler H. Peter Anvin
20:02 Re: RFC: Add -mshared option to x86 ELF assembler Andy Lutomirski
16:23 [PATCH] is_elf_format): Include *-*-freebsd* except i?86-*-freebsd\[12\]*. Ed Maste
15:41 Re: [patch] Use a std::vector instead of a std::map to hold Input_merge_map Rafael EspÃndola
15:30 Re: [patch] Use a std::vector instead of a std::map to hold Input_merge_map Sriraman Tallam
15:13 Re: [patch][gold] Change how we compute merge mapping for strings Rafael EspÃndola
15:12 [patch][gold] Change how we compute merge mapping for strings Rafael EspÃndola
14:59 [committed, PATCH] PR binutils/18437: BFD: abort in ELF PLT parsing H.J. Lu
14:55 [PATCH 2/2][Aarch64][gas] Add support for ARMv8.1a Adv.SIMD instructions. Matthew Wahab
14:52 [PATCH 1/2][Aarch64][binutils] Add support for ARMv8.1a Adv.SIMD instructions. Matthew Wahab
14:41 [PATCH 2/2][Aarch64][gas] Add support for ARMv8.1a Limited Ordering Regions extension. Matthew Wahab
14:40 [PATCH 1/2][Aarch64][binutils] Add support for ARMv8.1a Limited Ordering Regions extension Matthew Wahab
13:12 Re: [patch] Use a std::vector instead of a std::map to hold Input_merge_map Rafael EspÃndola
13:01 Re: [patch] Use unaligned access on x86_64 Rafael EspÃndola
12:46 [Patch, tentative] Show output section size contribution from each input file in map file Senthil Kumar Selvaraj
12:18 [PATCH 2/2][Aarch64][gas] Add support for PAN architecture extension. Matthew Wahab
12:18 [PATCH 1/2][Aarch64][binutils] Add support for PAN architecture extension. Matthew Wahab
11:38 [AArch64] BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_TLSLE_ADD_LO12 should enable overflow check Jiong Wang
10:54 [AArch64][2/2] BFD Support BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_LD64_GOTPAGE_LO15 Jiong Wang
10:53 [AArch64][1/2] GAS Support BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_LD64_GOTPAGE_LO15 Jiong Wang
10:51 [AArch64][2/2] BFD support BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_LD32_GOTPAGE_LO14 Jiong Wang
10:48 [AArch64][1/2] Gas BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_LD32_GOTPAGE_LO14 Jiong Wang
10:02 [COMMITTED][AArch64/BFD][OBV] Sort case labels alphabetically Jiong Wang
09:50 [COMMITTED][AArch64/GAS][OBV] Sort relocation case labels alphabetically Jiong Wang

May 19, 2015
18:16 Re: [RFC] COMDAT Safe Module Level Multi versioning Sriraman Tallam
17:22 Re: [RFC] COMDAT Safe Module Level Multi versioning Yury Gribov
17:08 Re: [RFC] COMDAT Safe Module Level Multi versioning Sriraman Tallam
16:11 Re: [RFC] COMDAT Safe Module Level Multi versioning Xinliang David Li
09:39 Re: [RFC] COMDAT Safe Module Level Multi versioning Richard Biener
06:16 [RFC] COMDAT Safe Module Level Multi versioning Sriraman Tallam

May 18, 2015
20:34 Re: Avoiding unnecessary jump relocations in gas? H. Peter Anvin
20:28 Re: Avoiding unnecessary jump relocations in gas? H. Peter Anvin
20:25 Re: Avoiding unnecessary jump relocations in gas? H.J. Lu
20:11 Re: Avoiding unnecessary jump relocations in gas? Borislav Petkov
20:07 Re: Avoiding unnecessary jump relocations in gas? H. Peter Anvin
20:06 Re: Avoiding unnecessary jump relocations in gas? H. Peter Anvin
20:02 Re: Avoiding unnecessary jump relocations in gas? H.J. Lu
19:37 Re: Avoiding unnecessary jump relocations in gas? Andy Lutomirski
16:12 Re: RFC: Add a new relocation to x86-64/i386 psABIs H.J. Lu
15:52 Re: RFC: Add a new relocation to x86-64/i386 psABIs Michael Matz
15:05 Re: RFC: Add a new relocation to x86-64/i386 psABIs H.J. Lu
13:35 Commit: Update binutils DWARF tests for 16 bit targets Nick Clifton
13:13 Re: RFC: Add a new relocation to x86-64/i386 psABIs Michael Matz
12:40 RFC: Add a new relocation to x86-64/i386 psABIs H.J. Lu
12:18 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches H.J. Lu
11:48 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches Jan Beulich
11:22 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches H.J. Lu
09:49 [COMMITTED][OBV][AArch64] Remove X86-64 comments Jiong Wang
07:05 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches Jan Beulich

May 17, 2015
15:31 Re: [PATCH] xtensa: fix gas segfault with --text-section-literals augustine dot sterling at gmai
15:12 Re: elf64lppc: ld script template Alan Modra
04:57 Re: ELF options may be missing from `ld --help' output after migration to ld_list_options Alan Modra
04:18 [PATCH] xtensa: fix gas segfault with --text-section-literals Max Filippov

May 16, 2015
14:02 [committed, PATCH] Don't generate PLT relocations for now binding H.J. Lu

May 15, 2015
17:32 [committed, PATCH] Change pointers from char * to unsigned char * H.J. Lu
16:52 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches H.J. Lu
16:16 Commit: Add --decompress option to readelf Nick Clifton
11:07 Re: [gold][PATCH] Extend --compress-debug-sections in gold H.J. Lu
10:34 [committed, PATCH] Add -mshared option to x86 ELF assembler H.J. Lu
08:19 [GOLD] PowerPC -fsplit-stack support Alan Modra
06:39 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches Jan Beulich
02:17 Re: [PATCH] A few more ppc assembler fixes Peter Bergner
00:35 Re: [PATCH] A few more ppc assembler fixes Alan Modra
00:22 Re: [gold][PATCH] PR gold/18321: gold doesn't support SHF_COMPRESSED sections H.J. Lu

May 14, 2015
23:04 [committed, PATCH] Don't add the zlib header to SHF_COMPRESSED section H.J. Lu
22:02 [PATCH] A few more ppc assembler fixes Peter Bergner
21:05 Re: elf64lppc: ld script template Peter Bergner
20:20 elf64lppc: ld script template Breno Leitao
11:40 Re: [AArch64] Remove BFD overflow check restrictions Nicholas Clifton
11:31 Commit: Update description of the ASSERT linker script command Nick Clifton
10:41 Re: ELF options may be missing from `ld --help' output after migration to ld_list_options Chung-Lin Tang
06:59 Re: [gold][PATCH] Extend --compress-debug-sections in gold Cary Coutant
06:51 Re: [gold][PATCH] PR gold/18321: gold doesn't support SHF_COMPRESSED sections Cary Coutant
04:10 Re: [PATCH] xtensa: fix localized symbol refcounting with --gc-sections Max Filippov
03:58 Re: [PATCH] xtensa: fix localized symbol refcounting with --gc-sections augustine dot sterling at gmai
02:50 [PATCH] xtensa: fix localized symbol refcounting with --gc-sections Max Filippov

May 13, 2015
16:53 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches H.J. Lu
16:50 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches Maciej W. Rozycki
16:33 Re: [PATCH] Disable gdb configuration on hpux Nicholas Clifton
16:28 Re: [PATCH] xtensa: fix gas trampolines regression Max Filippov
15:27 Re: [PATCH] xtensa: fix gas trampolines regression Nicholas Clifton
13:32 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches H.J. Lu
13:15 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches H.J. Lu
12:59 Re: RFC: Add -mshared option to x86 ELF assembler H.J. Lu
12:34 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches Michael Matz
12:27 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches Jan Beulich
11:50 Re: RFC: Add -mshared option to x86 ELF assembler H.J. Lu
11:35 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches H.J. Lu
11:00 Re: [committed, PATCH] Add EM_386/EM_IAMCU support to elfedit.c H.J. Lu
08:54 Re: [committed, PATCH] Add EM_386/EM_IAMCU support to elfedit.c Alan Modra
06:25 [Committed] Add myself as s390 and s390x binutils maintainer Andreas Krebbel
06:18 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches Jan Beulich
00:14 RFC: Add -mshared option to x86 ELF assembler H.J. Lu

May 12, 2015
20:18 [committed, PATCH] Allocate the first .plt entry space only if needed H.J. Lu
20:17 Re: [committed, PATCH] Allow mixing target and not-target directives H.J. Lu
18:20 [gold][aarch64] Patch for erratum-843419 (2 of 2 - fix erratum occurrences) Han Shen
16:08 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches H.J. Lu
16:03 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches Michael Matz
16:00 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches H.J. Lu
15:47 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches Michael Matz
15:43 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches H.J. Lu
15:37 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches Michael Matz
15:32 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches Michael Matz
15:21 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches H.J. Lu
15:17 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches Jan Beulich
15:14 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches Michael Matz
15:11 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches H.J. Lu
15:09 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches Jan Beulich
15:03 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches H.J. Lu
14:59 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches Jan Beulich
14:49 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches H.J. Lu
14:43 [AArch64] Remove BFD overflow check restrictions Jiong Wang
14:31 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches Michael Matz
13:57 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches H.J. Lu
13:49 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches Michael Matz
13:37 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches H.J. Lu
13:03 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches Jan Beulich
12:37 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches H.J. Lu
12:20 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches Jan Beulich
11:54 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches H.J. Lu
10:41 Re: [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches Jan Beulich
10:18 Re: [PATCH] Enable dlltool's -t option Nicholas Clifton
09:42 Re: [committed, PATCH] PR binutis/18386: callw with 0x66 prefix incorrectly disassembled in 64-bit mode Jan Beulich
09:32 Re: [AArch64] Add R_AARCH64_P32_LD32_GOTPAGE_LO14 to elf header Marcus Shawcroft
09:01 [AArch64] Add R_AARCH64_P32_LD32_GOTPAGE_LO14 to elf header Jiong Wang

May 11, 2015
21:23 [committed, PATCH] Remove Disp16|Disp32 from 64-bit direct branches H.J. Lu
20:57 [PATCH] Enable dlltool's -t option Stephen Kitt
19:34 [committed, PATCH] Allow mixing target and not-target directives H.J. Lu
19:09 [committed, PATCH] Default e_machine to EM_IAMCU for i?86-*-elfiamcu H.J. Lu
18:31 [committed, PATCH] Add Intel MCU support to ld H.J. Lu
18:15 [committed, PATCH] Add Intel MCU support to gas H.J. Lu
17:50 [committed, PATCH] Add Intel MCU support to opcodes H.J. Lu
17:42 [committed, PATCH] Add init_dwarf_regnames_iamcu H.J. Lu
17:32 [committed, PATCH] Add Intel MCU support to bfd H.J. Lu
17:00 [committed, PATCH] Add EM_386/EM_IAMCU support to elfedit.c H.J. Lu
15:58 [committed, PATCH] Rename EM_486 to EM_IAMCU H.J. Lu
15:55 A new psABI for Intel MCU H.J. Lu
13:33 Re: [committed, PATCH] PR binutis/18386: callw with 0x66 prefix incorrectly disassembled in 64-bit mode H.J. Lu
13:22 Re: [committed, PATCH] PR binutis/18386: callw with 0x66 prefix incorrectly disassembled in 64-bit mode Jan Beulich
12:40 Re: [committed, PATCH] PR binutis/18386: callw with 0x66 prefix incorrectly disassembled in 64-bit mode H.J. Lu
11:29 Re: [committed, PATCH] PR binutis/18386: callw with 0x66 prefix incorrectly disassembled in 64-bit mode Jan Beulich
11:04 Re: [committed, PATCH] PR binutis/18386: callw with 0x66 prefix incorrectly disassembled in 64-bit mode H.J. Lu
07:28 Re: [committed, PATCH] PR binutis/18386: callw with 0x66 prefix incorrectly disassembled in 64-bit mode Jan Beulich

May 10, 2015
18:02 [PATCH] Disable gdb configuration on hpux John David Anglin
13:46 [committed, PATCH] Replace input_bfd and output_bfd with abfd H.J. Lu

May 09, 2015
23:53 [PATCH] xtensa: fix gas trampolines regression Max Filippov
13:52 [committed, PATCH] PR binutis/18386: callw with 0x66 prefix incorrectly disassembled in 64-bit mode H.J. Lu

May 08, 2015
20:16 Re: Avoiding unnecessary jump relocations in gas? H.J. Lu
13:23 Re: Question about one offst check in x86-64 bfd code Jiong Wang
12:09 Re: Avoiding unnecessary jump relocations in gas? H.J. Lu
03:23 Re: Avoiding unnecessary jump relocations in gas? Andy Lutomirski

May 07, 2015
23:57 Re: Fix sim fallout from arm assembler complaining about symbols named as insns Hans-Peter Nilsson
16:21 Re: Avoiding unnecessary jump relocations in gas? H.J. Lu
12:06 Re: Question about one offst check in x86-64 bfd code H.J. Lu
11:52 Re: Avoiding unnecessary jump relocations in gas? Jan Beulich
09:52 Question about one offst check in x86-64 bfd code Jiong Wang
08:22 Re: [PATCH][AARCH64][2.25]Backport "Remove Load/Store register (unscaled immediate) alias." Marcus Shawcroft
08:03 Re: [backport][2.25][aarch64]Don't create new frag for .inst directive when certain conditions fullfil Marcus Shawcroft
06:36 Re: Fix sim fallout from arm assembler complaining about symbols named as insns Mike Frysinger
06:02 Avoiding unnecessary jump relocations in gas? Andy Lutomirski

May 06, 2015
16:37 Re: [PATH 0/3] [SPARC] Support for %ncc and tests for the "natural" insns Jose E. Marchesi
15:33 objcopy --localize-symbol / --weaken-symbol (and friends) Andrew Burgess
14:15 [backport][2.25][aarch64]Don't create new frag for .inst directive when certain conditions fullfil Renlin Li
13:49 Re: Fix sim fallout from arm assembler complaining about symbols named as insns Vidya Praveen
12:12 Re: 'dollar local labels' in GAS do not appear to be implemented Nicholas Clifton
11:48 Re: [PATH 0/3] [SPARC] Support for %ncc and tests for the "natural" insns Nicholas Clifton
10:37 Re: Fix sim fallout from arm assembler complaining about symbols named as insns Nicholas Clifton
07:44 Re: [PATCH] x86/Intel: accept mandated operand order for vcvt{,u}si2s{d,s} Jan Beulich

May 05, 2015
21:18 RFC: PR ld/18379: Add the --fini-array-register option to ld H.J. Lu
16:10 Re: [PATCH] x86/Intel: accept mandated operand order for vcvt{,u}si2s{d,s} H.J. Lu
16:07 Re: [PATCH] x86/Intel: accept mandated operand order for vcvt{,u}si2s{d,s} Jan Beulich
15:22 Commit: [GAS][AARCH64]Positively emit symbols for alignment. Renlin Li
12:37 Commit: MSP430: Add support for low & high memory regions Nick Clifton
10:04 RE: [Patch] Gas support for MIPS Compact EH Matthew Fortune
07:56 Re: [AArch64][Backport 2.25] PR18270, fix handling of GOT entry for local symbol Tristan Gingold
07:56 Re: [AArch64][2.25 Backport] Improve PC-relative relocation check for shared library Tristan Gingold
05:06 Re: [PATCH] xtensa: optimize trampolines relaxation Max Filippov
02:46 Re: 'dollar local labels' in GAS do not appear to be implemented Mike Frysinger
00:32 Re: [Gold][Powerpc64] Avoid assertion in relocate Sterling Augustine
00:14 Re: [Gold][Powerpc64] Avoid assertion in relocate Alan Modra

May 04, 2015
18:38 [Gold][Powerpc64] Avoid assertion in relocate Sterling Augustine
10:19 gold --incremental issues "out of patch space" Yinon Ehrlich
09:48 Re: 'dollar local labels' in GAS do not appear to be implemented Andreas Schwab
08:09 'dollar local labels' in GAS do not appear to be implemented Somchai Smythe

May 02, 2015
15:49 Re: [patch] Ignore non relobj files in gc Cary Coutant
13:54 [PATCH] xtensa: optimize trampolines relaxation Max Filippov
00:17 Fix sim fallout from arm assembler complaining about symbols named as insns Hans-Peter Nilsson

May 01, 2015
17:39 [PATH 0/3] [SPARC] Support for %ncc and tests for the "natural" insns Jose E. Marchesi
17:39 [PATH 3/3] gas: typo in comment fixed. Jose E. Marchesi
17:39 [PATH 1/3] gas: support for the sparc %ncc condition codes register. Jose E. Marchesi
17:39 [PATH 2/3] gas: added tests for the sparc natural instructions. Jose E. Marchesi
16:13 [committed, PATCH] Sync filenames.h with gcc H.J. Lu
15:32 [committed, PATCH] Remove i386_elf_emit_arch_note H.J. Lu
15:32 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/18355: --enable-shared doesn't work H.J. Lu
14:38 Re: RFA: Remove .not section from x86 assembler H.J. Lu
13:54 FW: [Patch] Gas support for MIPS Compact EH Moore, Catherine
12:06 [committed, PATCH] Support ix86-*-elf* H.J. Lu
08:40 Re: [AArch64] Workaround for cortex-a53 erratum 843419 Marcus Shawcroft
00:12 RFA: Remove .not section from x86 assembler H.J. Lu


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc