This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Commit: _bfd_is_local_label_name: Include assembler local labels
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 15:16:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: Commit: _bfd_is_local_label_name: Include assembler local labels
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87384cck6h dot fsf at redhat dot com> <mvmr3rwf6o2 dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de> <552557CD dot 60907 at redhat dot com>
On 08/04/15 17:31, Nicholas Clifton wrote:
Whilst rechecking the patch, I also came across assembler generated fake
symbol names, which are also supposed to be treated as locals. So,
before I check it in, what do you guys think of this reworking of the
assembler local symbol patch ?
I have now checked in this patch, along with this changelog entry.
2015-04-24 Nick Clifton <email@example.com>
* elf.c (_bfd_elf_is_local_label_name): Extend test for assembler
local labels to include local labels with a numeric suffix and