This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
use-after-free defensive technique !
- From: mudongliang <mudongliangabcd at hotmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 13:51:05 +0800
- Subject: use-after-free defensive technique !
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
What defensive techniques do GCC use to defend double free,
use-after-free or heap corruption? Although it can only scan the some
low types of use-after-free.
And why do you maintainers merge it in the master ???