This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] use gold/configure.tgt to calc supported targets
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>
- Cc: vapier at gentoo dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 21:03:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] use gold/configure.tgt to calc supported targets
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1429509429-3218-1-git-send-email-vapier at gentoo dot org> <CAJimCsGUsV7dA7U4-xNyYOo5PYtumPmnCjQer4F8tQXpi--HfQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
> I think patches to the top-level config are supposed to be committed
> in the GCC tree first, then synced to the sources tree,
You're thinking of libiberty. The toplevel is independent, although
committers should try to apply patches to both (all?) repos.