Enable 0x10 alignment for aarch64 symbols as is done for x86_64

To Whom It may concern,

I am currently utilizing gold to align program symbols as well as
library symbols of newlib into the binary I am producing.

I see that symbols are grabbed from object files and stored in Symtab
(this->table_) without the 0x10 alignment and then get lost in the
code until they are already in Output_section::Input_section_list
(this->input_sections) where their final address is set (using
function set_address_and_file_offset)WITH an alignment to make sure
the next symbol is mod 16 (0x10)

Where is this non-input section element being placed into the
input_sections_list???

I realize there are arch specific files (aarch64.cc, x86_64.cc) but
cannot find where this 0x10 offset or additional padding option is
within the x86_64.cc file

Any help would be nice. Thank you for your time in advance!

Sincerely,

Chris