This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Use bfd_alloc for compressed section contents
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 16:39:18 +0930
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Use bfd_alloc for compressed section contents
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150410023833 dot GA2393 at gmail dot com>
On Thu, Apr 09, 2015 at 07:38:33PM -0700, H.J. Lu wrote:
> * compress.c (bfd_compress_section_contents): Replace bfd_malloc
> and free with bfd_alloc and bfd_release on compressed buffer.
> Release buffer if compressed section isn't smaller.
> + /* NOTE: There is a small memeory leak here since
Australia Development Lab, IBM