This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Add support for the target mips64*-*-linux-gnuabi64
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Simon Hoinkis <simon dot hoinkis at codethink dot co dot uk>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, rdsandiford at googlemail dot com
- Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 17:29:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add support for the target mips64*-*-linux-gnuabi64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1425395562-4960-1-git-send-email-simon dot hoinkis at codethink dot co dot uk> <87bnk96geb dot fsf at googlemail dot com> <551C0444 dot 60202 at codethink dot co dot uk>
Hi Simon, Hi Richard,
Patch looks good, but it could be big enough to require a copyright
assignment from the original author. Nick, what do you think?
Will a copyright assignment be required for this patch?
No - I think that this patch, although large, counts as "obvious".