This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH v2] ld/emulparams/elf32_tic6x_le.sh: Skip OTHER_BSS_SECTIONS for relocating operation.
- From: Chen Gang <xili_gchen_5257 at hotmail dot com>
- To: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org, Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 21:19:23 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] ld/emulparams/elf32_tic6x_le.sh: Skip OTHER_BSS_SECTIONS for relocating operation.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BLU436-SMTP138A6AA32C31E4C54F351F4B9090 at phx dot gbl> <BLU437-SMTP78C9EE6D4437005F8B194AB9F40 at phx dot gbl> <551BC953 dot 3070204 at redhat dot com>
On 4/1/15 18:32, Nicholas Clifton wrote:
> Hi Chen,
>> Please help check this patch when you have time.
>>> 2015-03-27 Chen Gang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>> * emulparams/elf32_tic6x_le.sh: Skip OTHER_BSS_SECTIONS for
>>> relocating operation.
> Approved and applied. Sorry for the delay in reviewing.
OK, thanks, next, I should send patch in time: try to send patch within
201?-??-20, and try to send patch v2 within 201?-??-25.
Open, share, and attitude like air, water, and life which God blessed