binutils archive
date index for February, 2015

This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

February 28, 2015
12:01 Pad only text sections at end by default Alan Modra
10:08 Re: [PATCH 2/2] objcopy: Add --update-section option. Richard Sandiford
04:36 Re: RFC: [PATCH] PR ld/18028: 32-bit ld runs out of memory when linking 32-bit clang with debug info Alan Modra
03:23 Re: [PATCH] Fix an internal error in do_print_to_mapfile seen with gold on arm Khem Raj
02:53 Tweak ppc32 tls_get_addr optimisation Alan Modra
00:10 Re: RFC: [PATCH] PR ld/18028: 32-bit ld runs out of memory when linking 32-bit clang with debug info H.J. Lu

February 27, 2015
23:30 Re: RFC: [PATCH] PR ld/18028: 32-bit ld runs out of memory when linking 32-bit clang with debug info Alan Modra
19:42 RFC: [PATCH] PR ld/18028: 32-bit ld runs out of memory when linking 32-bit clang with debug info H.J. Lu
19:36 [committed, PATCH] Convert mov to lea only if needed H.J. Lu
18:09 Re: [PATCH] Fix an internal error in do_print_to_mapfile seen with gold on arm Cary Coutant
17:09 Re: [PATCH] add a configure option for using RELRO by default Daniel Micay
16:00 Re: [PATCH] add a configure option for using RELRO by default Matthias Klose
15:33 Re: [PATCH] add a configure option for using RELRO by default Nicholas Clifton
15:01 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/17640 H.J. Lu
14:46 Re: [patch][gold] Remove empty Merge_map class Rafael EspÃndola
14:31 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/17640 H.J. Lu
14:20 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/17640 Ilya Tocar
12:25 [Committed] Regenerate bfd-in2.h and libbfd.h Marcus Shawcroft
09:14 [PATCH] Fix an internal error in do_print_to_mapfile seen with gold on arm Khem Raj
08:18 Re: [Committed][AArch64] Add support for :tlsdesc: and TLSDESC_ADR_PREL21 Marcus Shawcroft
01:38 Re: [Committed][AArch64] Add support for :tlsdesc: and TLSDESC_ADR_PREL21 Alan Modra
00:50 Re: [PATCH 2/2] objcopy: Add --update-section option. Andrew Burgess

February 26, 2015
22:57 [Committed][AArch64] Add tiny DESC test cases. Marcus Shawcroft
22:57 [Committed][AArch64] Add support for :tlsdesc: and TLSDESC_LD_PREL19 Marcus Shawcroft
22:57 [Committed][AArch64] Add support for :tlsdesc: and TLSDESC_ADR_PREL21 Marcus Shawcroft
22:42 [Committed] [AArch64] Add tiny memory model GD test cases. Marcus Shawcroft
22:42 [Committed][AArch64] Add ADR :tlsgd: directive and TLSGD_ADR_PREL21 support. Marcus Shawcroft
22:35 [Committed][AArch64] Adding tls-tiny-ie test. Marcus Shawcroft
22:35 [Committed][AArch64] Adding support for TLSIE_LD_GOTTREL_PREL19. Marcus Shawcroft
22:27 [Committed][AArch64] Adding ld_literal_type. Marcus Shawcroft
22:27 [Committed][AArch64] Adding test case for abuse of :got: in offset load. Marcus Shawcroft
22:21 [Committed][AArch64] Adding adr_type and prevent adr :got: Marcus Shawcroft
22:20 [Committed][AArch64] Add test case for ADR :got:foo Marcus Shawcroft
22:20 [Committed][AArch64] Fix field size for TLSDESC_CALL Marcus Shawcroft
22:20 [Committed][AArch64] Fix field size for TLSLE_MOVW_TPREL_*, relocations. Marcus Shawcroft
22:20 [Committed][AArch64] Fix TLSIE_MOVW_GOTTPREL_G0_NC field size. Marcus Shawcroft
22:18 [Committed][AArch64] Remove dead code. Marcus Shawcroft
18:15 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/17640 Cary Coutant
18:08 Re: [PATCH 1/2] objcopy: Factor out some of the option parsing code. Andrew Burgess
17:46 Re: [PATCH 1/2] objcopy: Factor out some of the option parsing code. Steve Ellcey
17:40 Re: [PATCH 1/2] objcopy: Factor out some of the option parsing code. Andrew Burgess
17:39 Re: Ping [PATCH, h8300] Add h8300-*-linux Yoshinori Sato
16:52 Re: [PATCH 1/2] objcopy: Factor out some of the option parsing code. Steve Ellcey
12:13 Re: Problem caused by removed function and its remaining dwarf entry Senthil Kumar Selvaraj
11:18 PowerPC64 thread-safe stubs not needed for iplt Alan Modra
10:47 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/17640 Ilya Tocar
06:48 Re: Ping [PATCH, h8300] Add h8300-*-linux Alan Modra
05:51 Re: Ping [PATCH, h8300] Add h8300-*-linux Yoshinori Sato
05:24 Use dynamic text relocs for protected vars Alan Modra
02:57 Re: Ping [PATCH, h8300] Add h8300-*-linux Alan Modra
00:03 Re: [PATCH 1/2] objcopy: Factor out some of the option parsing code. Andrew Burgess

February 25, 2015
23:37 Re: [PATCH 0/3] AVR linker relaxation org/align support Andrew Burgess
23:31 Re: Do weak variables waste mem? Alan Modra
21:19 Re: [PATCH 2/2] objcopy: Add --update-section option. Richard Sandiford
21:07 Re: [PATCH 1/2] objcopy: Factor out some of the option parsing code. Richard Sandiford
19:07 Re: Ping [PATCH, h8300] Add h8300-*-linux H.J. Lu
14:23 Re: Do weak variables waste mem? Thomas Schmid
13:42 Re: [PATCH][gas][ARM] Document supported ARMv8 cores Kyrill Tkachov
04:26 Re: Ping [PATCH, h8300] Add h8300-*-linux Yoshinori Sato

February 24, 2015
22:33 Re: Do weak variables waste mem? Alan Modra
20:15 Re: Commit: V850 SIM: Add support for e3v5 instructions Hans-Peter Nilsson
18:07 Commit: V850 SIM: Add support for e3v5 instructions Nick Clifton
18:00 Commit: V850: Add support for using notes Nick Clifton
17:05 Re: wcsncasecmp undefined up to Mac OS X 10.7 Nicholas Clifton
16:41 Re: Ping [PATCH, h8300] Add h8300-*-linux Nicholas Clifton
16:36 Re: Ping [PATCH, h8300] Add h8300-*-linux Yoshinori Sato
15:41 Re: [PATCH] readelf: handle corrupted chains better Mike Frysinger
14:14 Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default Joel Brobecker
13:50 Add aligned string merge test Alan Modra
13:28 Re: ping [was: Slow readelf for huge ARM binary] Nicholas Clifton
13:27 Re: Slow readelf for huge ARM binary Nicholas Clifton
13:01 Do weak variables waste mem? Thomas Schmid
12:57 Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default H.J. Lu
11:35 Re: [PATCH, FT32] Place ctors/dtors in RAM Nicholas Clifton
11:28 Re: [Patch, avr] Use symbols for MEMORY region lengths if available Nicholas Clifton
11:20 Re: [PATCH 0/3] AVR linker relaxation org/align support Nicholas Clifton
11:09 Commit: objdump: Improve failed to read section warning message Nick Clifton
10:26 Commit: MSP430 sim: Fix detection of illegal memory accesses Nick Clifton
09:56 Re: [PATCH] readelf: handle corrupted chains better Nicholas Clifton
07:58 PowerPC64 GOLD: complain on misaligned _DS relocs Alan Modra
07:16 Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default Joel Brobecker
06:56 [PATCH] readelf: handle corrupted chains better Mike Frysinger
03:41 Re: [pr/17940] bfd/dwarf2.c: fix overflow bug in .dwarf_line DJ Delorie

February 23, 2015
23:57 Re: aout target fails Alan Modra
17:58 Re: [PATCH] PR bootstrap/65176: config.guess failed to guess machine with 64-bit kernel and 32-bit user space H.J. Lu
17:53 Re: [PATCH] PR bootstrap/65176: config.guess failed to guess machine with 64-bit kernel and 32-bit user space Jakub Jelinek
17:49 Re: [PATCH] PR bootstrap/65176: config.guess failed to guess machine with 64-bit kernel and 32-bit user space H.J. Lu
17:45 Re: [PATCH] PR bootstrap/65176: config.guess failed to guess machine with 64-bit kernel and 32-bit user space Joseph Myers
17:40 Re: [PATCH] PR bootstrap/65176: config.guess failed to guess machine with 64-bit kernel and 32-bit user space Jakub Jelinek
17:23 Re: binutils write access Nicholas Clifton
17:18 Re: [RL78]: Objdump does not insert space between two operands in disassembly view. Nicholas Clifton
17:17 [PATCH] PR bootstrap/65176: config.guess failed to guess machine with 64-bit kernel and 32-bit user space H.J. Lu
17:10 Re: [pr/17940] bfd/dwarf2.c: fix overflow bug in .dwarf_line Nicholas Clifton
17:06 Re: Ping [PATCH, h8300] Add h8300-*-linux Nicholas Clifton
16:13 Re: [PATCH][gas][ARM] Document supported ARMv8 cores Nicholas Clifton
16:06 Re: [PATCH] Enable building GDB without installed libtermcap Pedro Alves
16:00 Re: [Patch, ARM]Update the usages of Tag_ABI_HardFP_use per the latest EABI Nicholas Clifton
15:56 Re: [Newbie question] compilation,, linking and general libbfd/libiberty question Nicholas Clifton
15:47 Re: linker and debug section question Nicholas Clifton
15:36 Re: aout target fails Nicholas Clifton
13:26 Re: aout target fails Alan Modra
13:18 Re: aout target fails Nicholas Clifton
12:52 [PATCH 2/2] objcopy: Add --update-section option. Andrew Burgess
12:52 [PATCH 1/2] objcopy: Factor out some of the option parsing code. Andrew Burgess
12:52 [PATCH 0/2] Add --update-section option to objcopy. Andrew Burgess
11:19 [PATCH, FT32] Place ctors/dtors in RAM James Bowman
07:50 Re: Is it normal that ld promote a section size Terry Guo
07:17 Re: Is it normal that ld promote a section size Alan Modra
01:47 Re: Is it normal that ld promote a section size Terry Guo

February 22, 2015
20:03 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/17729: [gold] gold failed to build x32 libgo Cary Coutant
03:12 [PATCH] Enable building GDB without installed libtermcap Bernd Edlinger
01:51 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/17729: [gold] gold failed to build x32 libgo H.J. Lu

February 21, 2015
21:12 [PATCH] binutils: readelf: add missing newline to warning message Mike Frysinger
00:20 Re: [PATCH] [gold] Do not attempt to merge sections with an entsize of 0. Cary Coutant

February 20, 2015
14:20 Re: [patch][gold] Remove empty Merge_map class Rafael EspÃndola
13:04 Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default H.J. Lu
13:04 Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default H.J. Lu
13:03 Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default Joel Brobecker
12:42 Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default H.J. Lu
12:42 Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default Joel Brobecker
12:42 Re: ping [was: Slow readelf for huge ARM binary] H.J. Lu
12:07 Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default H.J. Lu
11:28 Re: ping [was: Slow readelf for huge ARM binary] Dmitry Antipov
09:51 Re: [PATCH] S390: Support new vector register sections Andreas Krebbel
08:01 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Mark Wielaard

February 19, 2015
22:27 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/17640 Cary Coutant
21:38 [v850] increase minimum alignment DJ Delorie
20:10 Re: Re: [PATCH 1/8] PR ld/17878: Add bfd_maybe_object_p H.J. Lu
17:06 Re: ping [was: Slow readelf for huge ARM binary] H.J. Lu
16:59 Re: Re: [PATCH 1/8] PR ld/17878: Add bfd_maybe_object_p H.J. Lu
16:55 Re: Re: [PATCH 1/8] PR ld/17878: Add bfd_maybe_object_p Alex Velenko
15:30 ping [was: Slow readelf for huge ARM binary] Dmitry Antipov
14:44 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/17640 H.J. Lu
14:27 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/17640 Ilya Tocar
13:52 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 H.J. Lu
12:48 Re: Drop undefined local symbols from symtab? H.J. Lu
12:27 Re: [PATCH] Wrap a few opcodes headers in extern "C" for C++ Alan Modra
11:54 Re: [PATCH] Wrap a few opcodes headers in extern "C" for C++ Pedro Alves
11:41 Re: buffer overrun in verilog bfd backend Alan Modra
07:58 Re: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Thomas Schwinge
07:55 Re: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Thomas Schwinge
07:17 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Mark Wielaard
03:49 tidy _bfd_elf_define_linkage_sym Alan Modra
03:47 gas doc warning fixes Alan Modra
03:39 Re: Drop undefined local symbols from symtab? Alan Modra
02:42 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Joel Brobecker
00:36 Re: [PATCH] [gold] Do not attempt to merge sections with an entsize of 0. Peter Collingbourne

February 18, 2015
23:10 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Mike Frysinger
22:24 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 H.J. Lu
22:21 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Mike Frysinger
22:03 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 H.J. Lu
21:54 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Mark Wielaard
20:53 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 H.J. Lu
20:42 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Jakub Jelinek
20:32 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Mark Wielaard
19:52 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 H.J. Lu
19:44 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Mike Frysinger
17:00 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Joel Sherrill
16:58 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 H.J. Lu
16:55 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Mike Frysinger
15:48 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/17640 H.J. Lu
15:00 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/17640 Ilya Tocar
12:56 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 H.J. Lu
12:48 Re: Drop undefined local symbols from symtab? Alan Modra
12:19 Fix gold error: hidden symbol '...' is not defined locally Alan Modra
12:09 ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Joel Brobecker
11:34 Re: Drop undefined local symbols from symtab? H.J. Lu
11:27 Drop undefined local symbols from symtab? Alan Modra
08:13 buffer overrun in verilog bfd backend Branko DrevenÅek

February 17, 2015
15:56 Re: [patch][gold] Remove empty Merge_map class Rafael EspÃndola
14:05 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/17975: Useless FILE entry in symbol table for linker generated symbols Alan Modra
10:36 Re: [PATCH] sim: Be sure of calling freeargv() after successfully call buildargv(). Mike Frysinger
10:05 Re: [AArch64][gas][2.25] Backport code formatting fix in the cpu-table Marcus Shawcroft
06:14 [gold commit] (PR gold/16992) Fix --dynamic-list so that symbols not in the list are still exported Cary Coutant
04:17 [gold patch ob] PR gold/17971: Remove redundant include Cary Coutant
03:53 Re: [patch][gold] Use std::upper_bound to simplify code a bit Cary Coutant
03:39 Re: [patch][gold] Don't copy a std::vector. Cary Coutant
03:36 Re: [patch] Simplify Garbage_collection::add_reference a bit Cary Coutant
03:36 Re: Is it normal that ld promote a section size Terry Guo
03:29 Re: [PATCH] [gold] Recognize DWARF5/GCC5 DW_LANG_Fortran03 and DW_LANG_Fortran08. Cary Coutant

February 16, 2015
16:39 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/17975: Useless FILE entry in symbol table for linker generated symbols H.J. Lu
12:58 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/17975: Useless FILE entry in symbol table for linker generated symbols H.J. Lu
12:27 [AArch64][gas][2.25] Backport code formatting fix in the cpu-table Matthew Wahab
10:16 Re: [PATCH] [gold] Recognize DWARF5/GCC5 DW_LANG_Fortran03 and DW_LANG_Fortran08. Mark Wielaard
06:54 Re: Is it normal that ld promote a section size Alan Modra
06:42 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/17975: Useless FILE entry in symbol table for linker generated symbols Alan Modra
03:51 Is it normal that ld promote a section size Terry Guo
03:36 Re: [commited,PATCH] Set root.linker_def on _TLS_MODULE_BASE_ H.J. Lu
02:27 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/17975: Useless FILE entry in symbol table for linker generated symbols H.J. Lu
01:51 Re: [commited,PATCH] Set root.linker_def on _TLS_MODULE_BASE_ Alan Modra
01:47 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/17975: Useless FILE entry in symbol table for linker generated symbols Alan Modra
01:21 Re: [commited,PATCH] Set root.linker_def on _TLS_MODULE_BASE_ H.J. Lu
01:15 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/17975: Useless FILE entry in symbol table for linker generated symbols H.J. Lu
01:11 Re: [commited,PATCH] Set root.linker_def on _TLS_MODULE_BASE_ Alan Modra
01:05 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/17975: Useless FILE entry in symbol table for linker generated symbols Alan Modra

February 15, 2015
18:46 [PATCH] PR ld/17975: Useless FILE entry in symbol table for linker generated symbols H.J. Lu
17:57 [commited,PATCH] Set root.linker_def on _TLS_MODULE_BASE_ H.J. Lu
15:13 Commit: Fix bug in pdp11's parsing of external symbols Nick Clifton
10:38 fix dbb3fbbb dwarf2.c breakage Alan Modra

February 14, 2015
14:28 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/17973: Don't generate the fake FILE symbol when plugin is used H.J. Lu
13:41 binutils write access (was: [SH] Correct clrs,sets,pref insns) Kaz Kojima
13:16 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/17973: Don't generate the fake FILE symbol when plugin is used Alan Modra
13:12 Re: [SH] Correct clrs,sets,pref insns Oleg Endo
13:09 Re: [SH] Correct clrs,sets,pref insns Kaz Kojima
12:41 Re: [SH] Correct clrs,sets,pref insns Oleg Endo
12:10 Re: [SH] Correct clrs,sets,pref insns Kaz Kojima
11:11 Re: [SH] Correct clrs,sets,pref insns Oleg Endo
02:48 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/17973: Don't generate the fake FILE symbol when plugin is used H.J. Lu
01:47 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/17973: Don't generate the fake FILE symbol when plugin is used Alan Modra

February 13, 2015
21:01 Re: [RFC] objcopy: Add --update-section option. Joseph Myers
20:18 [RFC] objcopy: Add --update-section option. Andrew Burgess
19:29 [PATCH] PR ld/17973: Don't generate the fake FILE symbol when plugin is used H.J. Lu
15:55 PATCH: NEWS: Mention support for LLVM plugin H.J. Lu
11:15 Re: Regressions in gas test-suite results with your recent dwarf fixes Nicholas Clifton
09:57 Re: Problem caused by removed function and its remaining dwarf entry Terry Guo
09:35 Re: Problem caused by removed function and its remaining dwarf entry Senthil Kumar Selvaraj
09:07 Problem caused by removed function and its remaining dwarf entry Terry Guo
03:49 binutils/dwarf.c white space Alan Modra
03:48 Correct ld.texinfo cross reference Alan Modra
01:15 Re: [binutils-gdb] Fix memory access violations triggered by running addr2line on fuzzed binaries. Alan Modra

February 12, 2015
19:20 Re: [gold][aarch64]Patch to add support for TLSLE_MOVW_* relocations Cary Coutant
19:05 Re: [gold][aarch64]Patch to add support for TLSLE_MOVW_* relocations HÃn ShÄn (ææ)
15:57 Re: [PATCH][ARM][gas] Warn on deprecated ldm r<n>, {..., sp,...} and ldm r<n>, {...,lr,pc,...} forms Kyrill Tkachov
15:46 Re: [Patch/ARM] Skip private symbol when doing objdump Ramana Radhakrishnan
15:32 Re: [PATCH] Wrap a few opcodes headers in extern "C" for C++ Michael Eager
13:37 Re: [AArch64][gas][2.25] Backport support for Cortex-A72 Marcus Shawcroft
13:31 Re: RFC: [PATCH] Support -plugin-opt=disable-output for LLVM plugin H.J. Lu
13:01 Re: [committed, PATCH] PR ld/17935: -z text should provide more info H.J. Lu
10:28 [PATCH] Wrap a few opcodes headers in extern "C" for C++ Pedro Alves
10:07 Re: backports to 2.25 branch Tristan Gingold
09:22 Re: [committed, PATCH] PR ld/17935: -z text should provide more info Alan Modra
09:10 [PATCH] S390: Support new vector register sections Andreas Arnez
06:46 [pr/17940] bfd/dwarf2.c: fix overflow bug in .dwarf_line DJ Delorie
04:24 Re: RFC: [PATCH] Support -plugin-opt=disable-output for LLVM plugin Rafael EspÃndola
03:52 Re: RFC: [PATCH] Support -plugin-opt=disable-output for LLVM plugin H.J. Lu
03:14 Re: RFC: [PATCH] Support -plugin-opt=disable-output for LLVM plugin H.J. Lu
02:48 Re: RFC: [PATCH] Support -plugin-opt=disable-output for LLVM plugin H.J. Lu
02:42 Re: RFC: [PATCH] Support -plugin-opt=disable-output for LLVM plugin Rafael EspÃndola
02:15 Re: RFC: [PATCH] Support -plugin-opt=disable-output for LLVM plugin H.J. Lu
01:15 Re: RFC: [PATCH] Support -plugin-opt=disable-output for LLVM plugin Rafael EspÃndola
01:06 Re: RFC: [PATCH] Support -plugin-opt=disable-output for LLVM plugin H.J. Lu
00:52 Re: RFC: [PATCH] Support -plugin-opt=disable-output for LLVM plugin Rafael EspÃndola

February 11, 2015
23:41 RFC: [PATCH] Support -plugin-opt=disable-output for LLVM plugin H.J. Lu
22:12 [committed, PATCH] Add --[no-]map-whole-files for gold compatibility H.J. Lu
22:03 [committed, PATCH] Output "warning:" or "error:" in plugin messages H.J. Lu
21:36 PATCH: Remove unused dump_tv_tag H.J. Lu
20:28 Re: backports to 2.25 branch Iain Buclaw
15:23 Slow readelf for huge ARM binary Dmitry Antipov
14:36 Commit: RL78: Fix disassembling of [HL+0] addressing Nick Clifton
14:33 [ARM][gas][2.25] Backport support for Cortex-A72 Matthew Wahab
14:29 [AArch64][gas][2.25] Backport support for Cortex-A72 Matthew Wahab
13:35 Re: [AArch64][gas] Fix code formatting in the cpu-table Marcus Shawcroft
13:26 Re: backports to 2.25 branch Alan Modra
13:06 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Add tests for non-object IR file H.J. Lu
13:05 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Merge linker plugin handling into BFD plugin support H.J. Lu
12:55 Re: [PATCH 0/2] PR ld/17878: Merge linker plugin handling into BFD plugin support H.J. Lu
12:47 [AArch64][gas] Fix code formatting in the cpu-table Matthew Wahab
10:08 Re: [PATCH v2] Wrap BFD headers in extern "C" Pedro Alves
09:08 Re: [PATCH][gas][ARM] Add support for Cortex-A72 Ramana Radhakrishnan
08:28 Re: backports to 2.25 branch Tristan Gingold
03:50 Re: [PATCH][gas][ARM] Add support for Cortex-A72 Will Newton
03:03 Re: [committed, PATCH] Use mmap and cache the view buffer for get_view H.J. Lu
02:41 backports to 2.25 branch Alan Modra
01:05 Re: [committed, PATCH] Use mmap and cache the view buffer for get_view H.J. Lu
00:44 [gold][aarch64]Patch to add support for TLSLE_MOVW_* relocations Jing Yu
00:36 Re: [PATCH v2] Wrap BFD headers in extern "C" Alan Modra

February 10, 2015
21:29 Regressions in gas test-suite results with your recent dwarf fixes Hans-Peter Nilsson
17:36 Re: [patch/rfc][pr17902] GC unused parts of mergeable sections Rafael EspÃndola
16:17 RE: [PATCH RFC v2 24/70] MIPS: asm: spinlock: Replace sub instruction with addiu Maciej W. Rozycki
13:52 Re: [committed, PATCH] Use mmap and cache the view buffer for get_view H.J. Lu
13:35 Re: [committed, PATCH] Use mmap and cache the view buffer for get_view H.J. Lu
12:05 [PATCH v2] Wrap BFD headers in extern "C" Pedro Alves
08:23 Re: [PATCH] Recognize new DWARF5/GCC5 DW_LANG constants for Fortran 03 and Fortran 08. Mark Wielaard
04:30 Re: [PATCH] Recognize new DWARF5/GCC5 DW_LANG constants for Fortran 03 and Fortran 08. Matthias Klose
00:38 Re: [PATCH] Recognize new DWARF5/GCC5 DW_LANG constants for Fortran 03 and Fortran 08. Alan Modra
00:17 Re: [PATCH 0/2] PR ld/17878: Merge linker plugin handling into BFD plugin support Alan Modra

February 09, 2015
23:33 Re: [PATCH 08/36] elf-bfd.h: Wrap in extern "C". Andrew Pinski
23:21 [PATCH 08/36] elf-bfd.h: Wrap in extern "C". Pedro Alves
23:13 [PATCH] [gold] Recognize DWARF5/GCC5 DW_LANG_Fortran03 and DW_LANG_Fortran08. Mark Wielaard
23:04 Re: [PATCH] gold/arm.cc: Output mapping symbol for PLT code Cary Coutant
22:46 Re: Gold testsuite make clean Cary Coutant
22:42 [PATCH] Recognize new DWARF5/GCC5 DW_LANG constants for Fortran 03 and Fortran 08. Mark Wielaard
22:39 Re: [committed, PATCH] [gold] Replace two_file_shared_2.so with two_file_shared_1.so Cary Coutant
21:58 Re: [g]make test and building with Clang H.J. Lu
21:56 Re: [PATCH] bfd: Avoid incrementing uninitialized variable H.J. Lu
21:56 [g]make test and building with Clang Ed Maste
21:45 Re: Contributing FreeBSD/aarch64 support H.J. Lu
21:39 [PATCH] bfd: Avoid incrementing uninitialized variable Ed Maste
21:30 Re: Contributing FreeBSD/aarch64 support Ed Maste
21:05 Re: Contributing FreeBSD/aarch64 support H.J. Lu
20:41 Re: Contributing FreeBSD/aarch64 support Ed Maste
19:19 [gold][patch] Avoid looking up Input_merge_map multiple times Rafael EspÃndola
16:30 Re: [patch][gold] Remove empty Merge_map class Rafael EspÃndola
15:26 Re: Contributing FreeBSD/aarch64 support Ed Maste
14:45 Re: Contributing FreeBSD/aarch64 support Ed Maste
13:37 [committed, PATCH] [gold] Replace two_file_shared_2.so with two_file_shared_1.so H.J. Lu
13:02 [PATCH 2/2] Add tests for non-object IR file H.J. Lu
13:01 [PATCH 1/2] Merge linker plugin handling into BFD plugin support H.J. Lu
13:01 [PATCH 0/2] PR ld/17878: Merge linker plugin handling into BFD plugin support H.J. Lu
09:17 [PATCH] gold/arm.cc: Output mapping symbol for PLT code Will Newton
04:36 Re: [PATCH 1/8] PR ld/17878: Add bfd_maybe_object_p H.J. Lu
04:13 Re: Contributing FreeBSD/aarch64 support Andrew Pinski
03:58 Contributing FreeBSD/aarch64 support Ed Maste
03:45 Don't segfault or assert on NULL tls_sec Alan Modra
03:43 elflink.c whitespace, formatting and a plugin symbol tweak Alan Modra
03:40 Gold testsuite make clean Alan Modra

February 08, 2015
23:03 [committed, PATCH] Don't bfd_check_format if not needed H.J. Lu
17:00 RE: [Patch] Gas support for MIPS Compact EH Moore, Catherine
16:59 RE: [Patch] Gas support for MIPS Compact EH Moore, Catherine
16:47 [committed, PATCH] Check format against bfd_object directly H.J. Lu

February 07, 2015
20:51 Re: [PATCH 1/8] PR ld/17878: Add bfd_maybe_object_p H.J. Lu
20:47 Re: [PATCH 1/8] PR ld/17878: Add bfd_maybe_object_p H.J. Lu
19:10 Re: [PATCH 1/8] PR ld/17878: Add bfd_maybe_object_p H.J. Lu
13:32 [committed, PATCH] PR ld/17935: -z text should provide more info H.J. Lu
12:50 Re: [PATCH 1/8] PR ld/17878: Add bfd_maybe_object_p H.J. Lu
12:37 Re: PATCH: PR ld/14272: Mark the plugin symbol undefined H.J. Lu
09:42 Re: [PATCH 1/8] PR ld/17878: Add bfd_maybe_object_p Alan Modra
04:50 Re: [SH] Correct clrs,sets,pref insns Kaz Kojima
02:21 Re: PATCH: PR ld/14272: Mark the plugin symbol undefined Alan Modra
00:19 Re: Allow pie links to create PLT entries Sriraman Tallam

February 06, 2015
23:32 [patch][gold] Remove empty Merge_map class Rafael EspÃndola
18:02 [committed, PATCH] Document -z text, -z notext and -z textoff H.J. Lu
17:04 [committed, PATCH] Use mmap and cache the view buffer for get_view H.J. Lu
16:32 [patch][gold] Use std::upper_bound to simplify code a bit Rafael EspÃndola
16:28 Re: [patch/rfc][pr17902] GC unused parts of mergeable sections Rafael EspÃndola
15:55 Re: [PATCH][ARM][gas] Use as_tsktsk instead of as_warn for deprecation messages Richard Earnshaw
14:18 Gold testsuite fails with gcc-5 Alan Modra
12:23 Re: PATCH: PR ld/14272: Mark the plugin symbol undefined H.J. Lu
11:58 Re: [PATCH 0/8] PR ld/17878: Add and use bfd_maybe_object_p H.J. Lu
11:23 Re: [PATCH 0/8] PR ld/17878: Add and use bfd_maybe_object_p Tristan Gingold
10:59 [PATCH][ARM][gas] Use as_tsktsk instead of as_warn for deprecation messages Kyrill Tkachov
05:10 Re: PATCH: PR ld/14272: Mark the plugin symbol undefined H.J. Lu
04:06 Re: Copying .group sections using BFD Alan Modra
04:06 Re: PATCH: PR ld/14272: Mark the plugin symbol undefined H.J. Lu
01:52 Re: PATCH: PR ld/14272: Mark the plugin symbol undefined Alan Modra
01:06 Re: PATCH: PR ld/14272: Mark the plugin symbol undefined H.J. Lu
00:59 Re: PATCH: PR ld/14272: Mark the plugin symbol undefined Alan Modra
00:59 [committed, PATCH] Close fd only if fd != -1 H.J. Lu

February 05, 2015
23:54 Re: [PATCH] gas: fix a few omissions in .cfi_label handling Alan Modra
18:39 Fwd: ANNOUNCEMENT: Intel386 psABI version 1.0 H.J. Lu
16:46 Re: [PATCH] gas: fix a few omissions in .cfi_label handling H.J. Lu
16:28 Re: [PATCH] gas: fix a few omissions in .cfi_label handling Jan Beulich
16:21 Re: [PATCH] gas: fix a few omissions in .cfi_label handling H.J. Lu
16:17 Re: [PATCH] gas: fix a few omissions in .cfi_label handling Jan Beulich
16:03 Re: [patch] Simplify Garbage_collection::add_reference a bit Rafael EspÃndola
15:50 Re: [PATCH] gas: fix a few omissions in .cfi_label handling H.J. Lu
15:45 Re: [PATCH] gas: fix a few omissions in .cfi_label handling Jan Beulich
15:38 Re: [PATCH] gas: fix a few omissions in .cfi_label handling H.J. Lu
15:26 Re: [patch/rfc][pr17902] GC unused parts of mergeable sections Rafael EspÃndola
15:07 [PATCH] gas: fix a few omissions in .cfi_label handling Jan Beulich
13:57 [PATCH 8/8] PR ld/17878: Use bfd_maybe_object_p in coff-rs6000.c H.J. Lu
13:57 [PATCH 7/8] PR ld/17878: Use bfd_maybe_object_p in ecoff.c H.J. Lu
13:57 [PATCH 6/8] PR ld/17878: Use bfd_maybe_object_p in xcofflink.c H.J. Lu
13:56 [PATCH 5/8] PR ld/17878: Use bfd_maybe_object_p in vms-lib.c H.J. Lu
13:55 [PATCH 4/8] PR ld/17878: Use bfd_maybe_object_p in vms-alpha.c H.J. Lu
13:55 [PATCH 3/8] PR ld/17878: Use bfd_maybe_object_p in elf64-ia64-vms.c H.J. Lu
13:55 [PATCH 2/8] PR ld/17878: Use bfd_maybe_object_p in linker.c H.J. Lu
13:54 [PATCH 1/8] PR ld/17878: Add bfd_maybe_object_p H.J. Lu
13:52 [PATCH 0/8] PR ld/17878: Add and use bfd_maybe_object_p H.J. Lu
13:51 [patch][gold] Don't copy a std::vector. Rafael EspÃndola
13:06 Re: RFC: [PATCH] PR ld/17878: Add plugin_input_file_t H.J. Lu
07:21 Don't refer to optarg in dwarf.c function Alan Modra

February 04, 2015
23:17 Fix msp430 build with gcc-5 Alan Modra
21:39 Re: [patch] Refactor duplicated code into a helper function Cary Coutant
20:10 [PATCH] [gold] Do not attempt to merge sections with an entsize of 0. Peter Collingbourne
20:02 Re: [patch] Refactor duplicated code into a helper function Rafael EspÃndola
19:13 Re: [patch] Refactor duplicated code into a helper function Cary Coutant
16:11 [patch] Refactor duplicated code into a helper function Rafael EspÃndola
15:08 [PATCH][gas][ARM] Document supported ARMv8 cores Matthew Wahab
13:42 Re: [PATCH][gas][ARM] Document supported ARMv8 cores Matthew Wahab
13:41 [PATCH][gas][ARM] Document supported ARMv8 cores Matthew Wahab
13:21 Re: [PATCH][gas][ARM] Add support for Cortex-A72 Ramana Radhakrishnan
12:49 Re: [PATCH][gas][AArch64] Add support for Cortex-A72 Marcus Shawcroft
12:36 Re: PATCH: PR ld/14272: Mark the plugin symbol undefined H.J. Lu
12:00 Commit: RL78 gas: Fix encoding of addw/subw instructions Nick Clifton
11:52 Re: [PATCH][ARM][gas] Warn on deprecated ldm r<n>, {..., sp,...} and ldm r<n>, {...,lr,pc,...} forms Kyrill Tkachov
11:08 Re: PATCH: PR ld/14272: Mark the plugin symbol undefined Alan Modra
11:02 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/17640 Ilya Tocar
10:13 [PATCH][gas][ARM] Add support for Cortex-A72 Matthew Wahab
10:12 [PATCH][gas][AArch64] Add support for Cortex-A72 Matthew Wahab
05:42 Re: [SH] Correct clrs,sets,pref insns Kaz Kojima
04:34 Re: [PATCH] [gold] Resolve forwarding symbols when computing symbol resolution info for plugins. Cary Coutant
04:32 Re: [PATCH] [gold] Unlock external members of thin archives. Cary Coutant
04:23 [gold commit] Add more debug output for files and descriptors Cary Coutant
03:57 ping^2: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Joel Brobecker

February 03, 2015
20:08 [SH] Correct clrs,sets,pref insns Oleg Endo
17:06 Re: PATCH: PR ld/14272: Mark the plugin symbol undefined H.J. Lu
16:26 [committed, PATCH] Add a testcase for PR ld/14918 H.J. Lu
16:22 Re: Compressed exec and core files Michael Eager
16:11 [patch/rfc][pr17902] GC unused parts of mergeable sections Rafael EspÃndola
12:35 Re: [PATCH] bfd/elfnn-aarch64.c: Set st_value to zero for undefined symbols Will Newton
12:28 Re: [PATCH] bfd/elfnn-aarch64.c: Set st_value to zero for undefined symbols Alan Modra
11:37 [Patch/ARM] Skip private symbol when doing objdump Jiong Wang
10:36 Re: [PATCH] bfd/elfnn-aarch64.c: Set st_value to zero for undefined symbols Will Newton
10:10 Commit: RL78 gas: Fix use of uninitialised memory Nick Clifton

February 02, 2015
23:56 [PATCH] [gold] Resolve forwarding symbols when computing symbol resolution info for plugins. Peter Collingbourne
22:58 [patch] Simplify Garbage_collection::add_reference a bit Rafael EspÃndola
19:49 [gold commit] Fix bug with previous patch for unresolved TLS symbol Cary Coutant
14:41 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/17640 H.J. Lu
13:47 [PATCH] PR gold/17640 Ilya Tocar
12:18 xlc -z relro toc section fixes Alan Modra
09:11 [Patch, avr] Use symbols for MEMORY region lengths if available Senthil Kumar Selvaraj
06:07 [PATCH, nds32] Add one more argument to control contents cache. "Kuan-Lin Chen (éåé)"
04:07 RFC: [PATCH] PR ld/17878: Add plugin_input_file_t H.J. Lu

February 01, 2015
06:17 Ping [PATCH, h8300] Add h8300-*-linux Yoshinori Sato


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc