binutils archive
date index for January, 2015

This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

January 31, 2015
01:33 [Newbie question] compilation,, linking and general libbfd/libiberty question Florian Mayer

January 30, 2015
22:33 Re: Allow pie links to create PLT entries Ian Lance Taylor
22:20 Re: Allow pie links to create PLT entries Magnus Granberg
20:15 Re: Allow pie links to create PLT entries H.J. Lu
19:15 Re: Allow pie links to create PLT entries Sriraman Tallam
11:44 Re: git problems? Markus Trippelsdorf
11:17 git problems? Stefan Wallentowitz
07:26 forcing to emit absolute addresses in the .debug_loc setion Umesh Kalappa

January 29, 2015
23:36 Re: Allow pie links to create PLT entries H.J. Lu
23:31 Re: Allow pie links to create PLT entries H.J. Lu
23:13 Re: Allow pie links to create PLT entries H.J. Lu
22:17 Re: Allow pie links to create PLT entries Sriraman Tallam
20:20 Re: Allow pie links to create PLT entries H.J. Lu
20:17 Re: Allow pie links to create PLT entries H.J. Lu
20:08 Re: Allow pie links to create PLT entries Sriraman Tallam
19:48 Re: Allow pie links to create PLT entries H.J. Lu
19:13 [committed, PATCH]: Move -rc before $aropts H.J. Lu
19:00 Allow pie links to create PLT entries Sriraman Tallam
12:59 [committed, PATCH] Remove plugin_active_plugins_p() H.J. Lu
12:43 [PATCH] bfd/elfnn-aarch64.c: Set st_value to zero for undefined symbols Will Newton
10:07 Re: Correct PowerPC64 local-dynamic TLS linker optimization Alan Modra
09:01 [PATCH, nds32] Relax branch fragments for the alignment requirement. "Kuan-Lin Chen (éåé)"
04:33 Re: [gold RFC] Do not generate dynamic reloc for unresolved TLS symbol Cary Coutant
03:21 Re: [gold RFC] Do not generate dynamic reloc for unresolved TLS symbol Alan Modra
02:46 Correct PowerPC64 local-dynamic TLS linker optimization Alan Modra
01:36 Re: [PATCH] sim: Be sure of calling freeargv() after successfully call buildargv(). Chen Gang S
00:14 Re: [patch][gold][arm]Support IFUNC Cary Coutant
00:04 Re: [PATCH] sim: Be sure of calling freeargv() after successfully call buildargv(). Michael Eager

January 28, 2015
23:58 Re: [gold RFC] Do not generate dynamic reloc for unresolved TLS symbol Cary Coutant
22:57 Copying .group sections using BFD Andrew Geissler
22:26 [PATCH] [gold] Unlock external members of thin archives. Peter Collingbourne
22:25 Re: [PATCH] libiberty/argv.c: Use freeargv() instead of free() to avoid memory leak. Chen Gang S
22:12 Re: [PATCH] sim: Be sure of calling freeargv() after successfully call buildargv(). Chen Gang S
21:43 Re: [PATCH] libiberty/argv.c: Use freeargv() instead of free() to avoid memory leak. Chen Gang S
21:41 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Add a gas regression test case for aarch64 'fmov' argument checking Nicholas Clifton
21:40 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Fix the aarch64 gas argument checking for 'fmov' Nicholas Clifton
21:19 Re: [PATCH] libiberty/argv.c: Use freeargv() instead of free() to avoid memory leak. DJ Delorie
20:58 [committed, PATCH] Make plugin_get_ir_dummy_bfd static H.J. Lu
18:45 Re: PATCH: PR gold/17896: Plugin_manager::release_input_file leaks file descriptors Rafael EspÃndola
18:37 Re: PATCH: PR gold/17896: Plugin_manager::release_input_file leaks file descriptors H.J. Lu
18:36 [committed, PATCH] The initial support for LDPT_GET_VIEW H.J. Lu
18:28 Re: PATCH: PR gold/17896: Plugin_manager::release_input_file leaks file descriptors Cary Coutant
18:08 PATCH: PR gold/17896: Plugin_manager::release_input_file leaks file descriptors H.J. Lu
16:04 CONTROLLED THERAPEUTICS LTD Gene Yackley
15:53 Re: [PATCH] sim: Be sure of calling freeargv() after successfully call buildargv(). Michael Eager
12:02 Re: [PATCH] libiberty/argv.c: Use freeargv() instead of free() to avoid memory leak. Andrew Burgess
11:37 [PATCH] sim: Be sure of calling freeargv() after successfully call buildargv(). Chen Gang S
11:27 [PATCH] libiberty/argv.c: Use freeargv() instead of free() to avoid memory leak. Chen Gang S
09:24 Re: [ARM][gas][2.25] Backport "vcmp/vcmpe should accept #0x0 as an operand." Tristan Gingold
08:03 PowerPC64 changes for xlc Alan Modra
07:39 [Patch, ARM]Update the usages of Tag_ABI_HardFP_use per the latest EABI Terry Guo
07:08 Re: Ping: [PATCH] ld: don't use ia64 register name in expression of pr16322 test Alan Modra
07:07 Re: [PATCH, FT32] initial support (2nd attempt) Alan Modra
04:39 Re: [Patch, PR 4643] Allow symbols in MEMORY region specification Alan Modra
03:27 RE: [PATCH, FT32] initial support (2nd attempt) James Bowman
01:51 [PATCH, nds32] Add new system registers. "Kuan-Lin Chen (éåé)"

January 27, 2015
23:51 aout target fails Alan Modra
22:02 Re: Slow gcc.gnu.org/sourceware.org? Jeff Law
21:22 Re: Slow gcc.gnu.org/sourceware.org? David Edelsohn
19:44 Re: Slow gcc.gnu.org/sourceware.org? Joel Sherrill
19:31 Re: Slow gcc.gnu.org/sourceware.org? Joel Sherrill
17:39 Re: Slow gcc.gnu.org/sourceware.org? Steve Ellcey
16:41 Re: [ARM][gas][2.25] Backport "vcmp/vcmpe should accept #0x0 as an operand." Matthew Wahab
16:37 Re: Slow gcc.gnu.org/sourceware.org? Jeff Law
16:34 Re: Slow gcc.gnu.org/sourceware.org? Jeff Law
16:25 Re: Slow gcc.gnu.org/sourceware.org? Joel Sherrill
16:21 Re: Slow gcc.gnu.org/sourceware.org? Steve Ellcey
16:18 Re: linker and debug section question Maciej W. Rozycki
16:04 Re: Slow gcc.gnu.org/sourceware.org? Jonathan Wakely
16:02 Slow gcc.gnu.org/sourceware.org? H.J. Lu
15:09 Re: [ARM][gas][2.25] Backport "vcmp/vcmpe should accept #0x0 as an operand." Ramana Radhakrishnan
06:35 [PATCH, nds32] Limit the format of pseudo instruction la. "Kuan-Lin Chen (éåé)"
06:30 [PATCH, nds32] Modify md_parse_name hook. "Rufus Kuan-Lin Chen (éåé)"
05:53 Re: [Patch, PR 4643] Allow symbols in MEMORY region specification Senthil Kumar Selvaraj

January 26, 2015
17:22 Re: PATCH: PR gold/14675: No eh_frame info registered in exception_static_test H.J. Lu
03:03 [PATCH, nds32] Fix relax round setting. Kuan-Lin Chen
01:48 Re: [gold commit] Aligning segments in gold Cary Coutant

January 24, 2015
08:29 Re: [gold commit] Aligning segments in gold Alan Modra
02:17 Re: [gold commit] Aligning segments in gold Cary Coutant

January 23, 2015
21:47 Re: Compressed exec and core files Paul Koning
20:37 Re: Compressed exec and core files H.J. Lu
20:31 Re: Compressed exec and core files Michael Eager
20:19 Re: Compressed exec and core files H.J. Lu
20:02 Compressed exec and core files Michael Eager
18:30 [patch][gold][arm]Support IFUNC HÃn ShÄn (ææ)
17:09 Re: Ping: [PATCH] ld: don't use ia64 register name in expression of pr16322 test H.J. Lu
17:03 Ping: [PATCH] ld: don't use ia64 register name in expression of pr16322 test Jan Beulich
16:55 Re: Broken build: nlmconv.c: 32-bit host --enable-targets=all --enable-64-bit-bfd Nicholas Clifton

January 22, 2015
22:40 Re: [LLVMdev] FYI: IA-32 psABI draft version 0.1 Richard Smith
21:37 Re: FYI: IA-32 psABI draft version 0.1 H.J. Lu
21:24 linker and debug section question Steve Ellcey
21:14 Re: FYI: IA-32 psABI draft version 0.1 Joseph Myers
20:05 Re: [LLVMdev] FYI: IA-32 psABI draft version 0.1 H.J. Lu
20:00 Re: [LLVMdev] FYI: IA-32 psABI draft version 0.1 H.J. Lu
19:54 Re: [LLVMdev] FYI: IA-32 psABI draft version 0.1 Richard Smith
12:35 FYI: IA-32 psABI draft version 0.1 H.J. Lu
07:11 Re: [PATCH, bfd] Fix incorrect initialization of function pointer variable with -Bsymbolic-functions Marcus Shawcroft
05:12 [GOLD] Correct powerpc64 ifunc plt entry test Alan Modra
02:28 RE: [PATCH, bfd] Fix incorrect initialization of function pointer variable with -Bsymbolic-functions Thomas Preud'homme

January 21, 2015
14:22 [PATCH, h8300] Add h8300-*-linux Yoshinori Sato
12:20 [RL78]: Objdump does not insert space between two operands in disassembly view. Vinay Kumar. G
11:19 Re: Additional ARM maintainer: Ramana Radhakrishnan Ramana Radhakrishnan
11:13 Additional ARM maintainer: Ramana Radhakrishnan Richard Earnshaw
08:33 Re: ping: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Joel Brobecker
08:22 Re: ping: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Tristan Gingold
07:49 ping: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Joel Brobecker

January 20, 2015
17:04 RE: [PATCH, FT32] initial support (2nd attempt) James Bowman
16:08 Re: [PATCH 2/2] ld: Don't evaluate unneeded PROVIDE expressions. Andrew Burgess
14:21 Re: [PATCH 2/2] ld: Don't evaluate unneeded PROVIDE expressions. Hans-Peter Nilsson
14:00 Re: [PATCH][ARM][gas] Warn on deprecated ldm r<n>, {..., sp,...} and ldm r<n>, {...,lr,pc,...} forms Richard Earnshaw
11:15 Re: Reorder more powerpc64 sections for -z relro Alan Modra
10:21 Re: [PATCH 2/2] ld: Don't evaluate unneeded PROVIDE expressions. Andrew Burgess
10:14 Re: [PATCH][ARM][gas] Warn on deprecated ldm r<n>, {..., sp,...} and ldm r<n>, {...,lr,pc,...} forms Kyrill Tkachov
10:10 Re: [PATCH][ARM][gas] Warn on deprecated ldm r<n>, {..., sp,...} and ldm r<n>, {...,lr,pc,...} forms Kyrill Tkachov
09:28 Reorder more powerpc64 sections for -z relro Alan Modra
09:26 Reorder powerpc64 sections for -z relro Alan Modra
03:44 Re: [Patch, PR 4643] Allow symbols in MEMORY region specification Alan Modra
00:59 [Patch, PR 4643] Allow symbols in MEMORY region specification Senthil Kumar Selvaraj
00:55 Re: Fix garbage collection of common symbols Alan Modra
00:39 Re: Fix garbage collection of common symbols Alan Modra

January 19, 2015
23:42 Re: Help with extremely basic ld linker script Alan Modra
21:48 Re: Fix garbage collection of common symbols Alan Modra
18:43 [PATCH 2/2] Add a gas regression test case for aarch64 'fmov' argument checking Ralph Campbell
18:43 [PATCH 1/2] Fix the aarch64 gas argument checking for 'fmov' Ralph Campbell
17:44 Re: [PATCH, nios2] Define elf_backend_default_execstack Sandra Loosemore
17:25 Re: Fix garbage collection of common symbols H.J. Lu
17:13 Help with extremely basic ld linker script Thomas Nyberg
16:47 Re: Fix garbage collection of common symbols H.J. Lu
16:20 [PATCH, nios2] Define elf_backend_default_execstack Chung-Lin Tang
12:50 Re: [PATCH 2/2] ld: Don't evaluate unneeded PROVIDE expressions. Alan Modra
11:06 Re: [PATCH 2/2] ld: Don't evaluate unneeded PROVIDE expressions. Andrew Burgess
11:03 Fix garbage collection of common symbols Alan Modra
09:07 Extend .reloc to accept some BFD_RELOCs Alan Modra
09:05 More fixes related to NONE relocs Alan Modra
09:04 Fallout from recent bfd_reloc_outofrange changes Alan Modra
02:59 Re: [PATCH, FT32] initial support (2nd attempt) Alan Modra

January 17, 2015
21:07 Broken build: nlmconv.c: 32-bit host --enable-targets=all --enable-64-bit-bfd Jan Kratochvil
04:17 Re: Experimental branches Joel Brobecker
03:24 Re: Experimental branches Alan Modra

January 16, 2015
19:26 Re: Experimental branches Doug Evans
19:07 Re: Experimental branches Cary Coutant
18:42 Re: Experimental branches Richard Henderson
18:41 Re: Experimental branches Richard Henderson
18:02 Re: [PATCH] Add support for embedding scripts in .debug_gdb_scripts. Eli Zaretskii
17:15 Re: [PATCH] Add support for embedding scripts in .debug_gdb_scripts. Doug Evans
11:31 [Committed] S/390: Add support for IBM z13. Andreas Krebbel
03:44 EPub of the GAS manuel Sune E. M. Andersen
03:19 Re: Experimental branches Joel Brobecker
03:14 Re: Experimental branches Joel Brobecker

January 15, 2015
23:57 Re: Experimental branches Alan Modra
23:20 Re: Experimental branches H.J. Lu
23:04 Re: Experimental branches Cary Coutant
22:48 Re: Experimental branches H.J. Lu
21:56 Re: Experimental branches Cary Coutant
19:11 [committed][PATCH] PR ld/17847: Confusing linker error message H.J. Lu
18:11 Re: [PATCH] Add support for embedding scripts in .debug_gdb_scripts. Eli Zaretskii
17:32 [PATCH] Add support for embedding scripts in .debug_gdb_scripts. Doug Evans
14:45 Commit: Fix msp430_elf_relax_section Nick Clifton
14:17 Re: Fix a bug in resolving HI16/LO16 relocation pairs for MIPS Maciej W. Rozycki
13:09 Omit section dynsyms for any linker created section Alan Modra
09:41 [ARM][gas][2.25] Backport "vcmp/vcmpe should accept #0x0 as an operand." Matthew Wahab
09:33 Re: PATCH: PR ld/17842: [ARM] Gap between sections and section headers when ld -s is used when ld -s is used Alan Modra
02:18 Re: PATCH: PR ld/17842: [ARM] Gap between sections and section headers when ld -s is used when ld -s is used Alan Modra
01:58 Re: PATCH: PR ld/17842: [ARM] Gap between sections and section headers when ld -s is used when ld -s is used Alan Modra
01:41 Re: PATCH: PR ld/17842: [ARM] Gap between sections and section headers when ld -s is used when ld -s is used H.J. Lu
01:04 Re: PATCH: PR ld/17842: [ARM] Gap between sections and section headers when ld -s is used when ld -s is used Alan Modra
00:08 [PATCH, moxie] Don't disable gprof for moxie Anthony Green

January 14, 2015
23:34 Re: [gold commit] Aligning segments in gold Alan Modra
21:50 Re: [PATCH, committed] Sync libiberty from GCC Jan-Benedict Glaw
21:29 Re: [PATCH, committed] Sync libiberty from GCC Andreas Schwab
21:16 [PATCH, committed] Sync libiberty from GCC (was: [PATCH, committed] Sync libiberty from GCC) Jan-Benedict Glaw
19:36 Re: [gold commit] Aligning segments in gold Cary Coutant
18:33 Re: Fix a bug in resolving HI16/LO16 relocation pairs for MIPS Cary Coutant
18:07 PATCH: PR ld/17842: [ARM] Gap between sections and section headers when ld -s is used when ld -s is used H.J. Lu
18:04 Fix a bug in resolving HI16/LO16 relocation pairs for MIPS Sasa Stankovic
16:51 Re: [PATCH] Fix differing debug-range blocks with/out --dwarf-check H.J. Lu
16:43 RE: [PATCH] Fix differing debug-range blocks with/out --dwarf-check Henderson, Stuart
15:22 [PATCH] add a configure option for using RELRO by default Daniel Micay
14:00 RE: [PATCH] Fix building release tar ball without makeinfo Bernd Edlinger
11:38 Re: [PATCH][ARM][gas] Warn on deprecated ldm r<n>, {..., sp,...} and ldm r<n>, {...,lr,pc,...} forms Richard Earnshaw
11:32 Re: [PATCH][ARM][gas] Warn on deprecated ldm r<n>, {..., sp,...} and ldm r<n>, {...,lr,pc,...} forms Ramana Radhakrishnan
11:20 Re: [PATCH][ARM][gas] Warn on deprecated ldm r<n>, {..., sp,...} and ldm r<n>, {...,lr,pc,...} forms Jan Beulich
11:17 Re: [PATCH][ARM][gas] Warn on deprecated ldm r<n>, {..., sp,...} and ldm r<n>, {...,lr,pc,...} forms Kyrill Tkachov
11:12 Re: [PATCH][ARM][gas] Warn on deprecated ldm r<n>, {..., sp,...} and ldm r<n>, {...,lr,pc,...} forms Richard Earnshaw
10:24 [PATCH][ARM][gas] Warn on deprecated ldm r<n>, {..., sp,...} and ldm r<n>, {...,lr,pc,...} forms Kyrill Tkachov
07:27 Re: [gold commit] Aligning segments in gold Alan Modra
01:14 RE: [PATCH, FT32] initial support (2nd attempt) James Bowman
01:04 Re: 2.25 many new ld-elf testsuite failures on ia64 H.J. Lu
00:53 Re: 2.25 many new ld-elf testsuite failures on ia64 Alan Modra

January 13, 2015
19:39 Re: [PATCH, committed] Sync libiberty from GCC Andreas Schwab
12:48 Re: 2.25 many new ld-elf testsuite failures on ia64 H.J. Lu
12:26 Re: 2.25 many new ld-elf testsuite failures on ia64 Alan Modra
11:07 Re: [PATCH, bfd] Fix incorrect initialization of function pointer variable with -Bsymbolic-functions Marcus Shawcroft
10:59 Re: [PATCH, AArch64] PR17415 error when overflow in relocation R_AARCH64_TLSLE_ADD_TPREL_HI12,* Marcus Shawcroft
10:34 Re: [Patch, AArch64] Enable overflow check for TLSLE_MOVW_TPREL_G2 Marcus Shawcroft

January 12, 2015
21:38 [committed] PATCH: Properly check abbrev size H.J. Lu
18:03 Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: we have now switched to new git hooks (was: "Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...") Cary Coutant
15:00 [Patch, AArch64] Enable overflow check for TLSLE_MOVW_TPREL_G2 Jiong Wang
14:47 [PATCH, bfd] Fix incorrect initialization of function pointer variable with -Bsymbolic-functions Thomas Preud'homme
13:36 Re: [PATCH v2] gas: allow labeling of CFI instructions Alan Modra
11:13 Re: [Patch, LD]Fix GDB crash caused by discarding the grouped debug sections Alan Modra
10:27 Re: [PATCH] Fix building release tar ball without makeinfo Alan Modra
07:47 Assorted compiler warning fixes Alan Modra
07:01 RE: [Patch, LD]Fix GDB crash caused by discarding the grouped debug sections Terry Guo
06:56 Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: we have now switched to new git hooks (was: "Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...") Joel Brobecker
05:05 Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: we have now switched to new git hooks (was: "Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...") H.J. Lu
04:58 Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: we have now switched to new git hooks (was: "Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...") Joel Brobecker
04:29 Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default Alan Modra
04:16 Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: we have now switched to new git hooks (was: "Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...") Joel Brobecker
04:08 Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: we have now switched to new git hooks (was: "Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...") Joel Brobecker
00:39 Re: [PATCH 2/2] ld: Don't evaluate unneeded PROVIDE expressions. Alan Modra
00:38 Re: [PATCH 1/2] ld/testing: run_dump_test can now check linker mapfiles. Alan Modra
00:15 RE: [PATCH, FT32] initial support (2nd attempt) James Bowman

January 11, 2015
23:16 RE: [PATCH] Fix building release tar ball without makeinfo Bernd Edlinger
23:11 [PATCH] Fix building release tar ball without makeinfo Bernd Edlinger
16:21 Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: we have now switched to new git hooks (was: "Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...") H.J. Lu
16:15 [committted][PATCH] PR ld/17827: PIE copy relocations are broken with pointers H.J. Lu
04:16 Re: [Patch, LD]Fix GDB crash caused by discarding the grouped debug sections Alan Modra
03:52 Re: [PATCH, FT32] initial support (2nd attempt) Alan Modra

January 10, 2015
17:27 Re: confirm subscribe to binutils at sourceware dot org Anthony G. Basile
06:59 ANNOUNCEMENT: we have now switched to new git hooks (was: "Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...") Joel Brobecker
00:03 [gold commit] Aligning segments in gold Cary Coutant

January 09, 2015
23:58 [PATCH 2/3] avr/objdump: Support dumping .avr.prop section. Andrew Burgess
23:58 [PATCH 3/3] AVR/ld: Use .avr.prop data during linker relaxation. Andrew Burgess
23:58 [PATCH 1/3] avr/gas: Write out data to track .org/.align usage. Andrew Burgess
23:58 [PATCH 0/3] AVR linker relaxation org/align support Andrew Burgess
23:24 Re: [RFC] Aligning segments in gold Ian Lance Taylor
23:01 Re: [RFC] Aligning segments in gold Cary Coutant
22:41 Re: [RFC] Aligning segments in gold Ian Lance Taylor
22:29 [RFC] Aligning segments in gold Cary Coutant
22:24 Re: [buildbot] GDB regression on 85880250e591a51624d24db653aaace0c5ce5943 Sergio Durigan Junior
21:59 Re: [buildbot] GDB regression on 85880250e591a51624d24db653aaace0c5ce5943 Nicholas Clifton
20:03 Re: [PATCH] Add support for the APM X-Gene 1 and APM X-Gene 2 for ARMv7. Nicholas Clifton
19:21 Re: [PATCH][ARM][gas]: vcmp/vcmpe should accept #0x0 as an operand. Nicholas Clifton
19:18 Re: [PATCH v2, resend] arm: properly range check immediate operands of VSHL and VQSHL Nicholas Clifton
19:15 Re: [PATCH] gas/avr: Prevent incorrect overflow errors for diff fixups. Nicholas Clifton
13:39 Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default H.J. Lu
12:12 [PATCH, moxie] Use official ELF machine number Anthony Green
08:32 Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default Tristan Gingold
03:49 Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default H.J. Lu
03:40 Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default Joel Brobecker

January 08, 2015
23:36 Re: 2.25 many new ld-elf testsuite failures on ia64 Jakub Jelinek
22:57 Re: 2.25 many new ld-elf testsuite failures on ia64 H.J. Lu
22:44 Re: 2.25 many new ld-elf testsuite failures on ia64 Alan Modra
21:44 [PATCH] Add support for the APM X-Gene 1 and APM X-Gene 2 for ARMv7. Philipp Tomsich
20:03 Re: [PATCH 2/2] ld: Don't evaluate unneeded PROVIDE expressions. Andrew Burgess
19:39 Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default H.J. Lu
19:26 Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default Paul_Koning
19:14 Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default H.J. Lu
19:08 Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default Paul_Koning
18:35 Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default Joseph Myers
16:28 Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default H.J. Lu
16:19 Commit: MSP430: Add relaxation of BR to JMP Nick Clifton
16:18 Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default Thomas Schwinge
14:47 Re: 2.25 many new ld-elf testsuite failures on ia64 H.J. Lu
12:58 Re: [PATCH] ld: don't use ia64 register name in expression of pr16322 test H.J. Lu
12:46 Re: [PATCH] ld/x86-64: adjust pr14207 test expectations H.J. Lu
12:41 [PATCH] ld/x86-64: adjust pr14207 test expectations Jan Beulich
12:40 [PATCH] ld: don't use ia64 register name in expression of pr16322 test Jan Beulich
12:35 [PATCH] ld/x86-64: adjust pr14207 test expectations Jan Beulich
11:55 [PATCH v2, resend] arm: properly range check immediate operands of VSHL and VQSHL Jan Beulich
11:48 [PATCH v2] gas: allow labeling of CFI instructions Jan Beulich
11:08 Re: [PATCH 2/2] ld: Don't evaluate unneeded PROVIDE expressions. Hans-Peter Nilsson
10:18 Re: [PATCH 2/2] ld: Don't evaluate unneeded PROVIDE expressions. Andrew Burgess
10:16 Re: [PATCH 1/2] ld/testing: run_dump_test can now check linker mapfiles. Andrew Burgess
10:10 [PATCH][ARM][gas]: vcmp/vcmpe should accept #0x0 as an operand. Matthew Wahab
09:28 2.25 many new ld-elf testsuite failures on ia64 Jan Beulich
01:25 Re: [PATCH 2/2] ld: Don't evaluate unneeded PROVIDE expressions. Hans-Peter Nilsson
01:21 Re: [PATCH 1/2] ld/testing: run_dump_test can now check linker mapfiles. Hans-Peter Nilsson

January 07, 2015
23:16 Re: [PATCH] Handle Initial-Exec to Local-Exec for x32 H.J. Lu
22:16 Re: [PATCH] Handle Initial-Exec to Local-Exec for x32 Cary Coutant
18:50 Re: PATCH: PR gold/14675: No eh_frame info registered in exception_static_test Cary Coutant
17:40 Can the patch attached to bug 17288 be applied to binutils-2.25? David Howells
17:36 Sync libiberty with gcc Richard Earnshaw
17:02 Re: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Joel Brobecker
16:01 Re: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Tristan Gingold
14:46 [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Joel Brobecker
14:43 Re: PATCH: PR gold/14675: No eh_frame info registered in exception_static_test H.J. Lu
13:17 Re: PATCH: PR gold/14675: No eh_frame info registered in exception_static_test H.J. Lu
12:15 [PATCH 2/2] ld: Don't evaluate unneeded PROVIDE expressions. Andrew Burgess
12:15 [PATCH 1/2] ld/testing: run_dump_test can now check linker mapfiles. Andrew Burgess
12:15 [PATCH 0/2] ld: PROVIDE, undefined symbols, and mapfiles. Andrew Burgess
10:57 [OBV COMMIT] ld/testing: Extend comment on run_dump_test Andrew Burgess
09:59 RE: [Patch, LD]Fix GDB crash caused by discarding the grouped debug sections Terry Guo
09:32 [PATCH, AArch64] PR17415 error when overflow in relocation R_AARCH64_TLSLE_ADD_TPREL_HI12,* Jiong Wang
09:04 Re: Issue with v2.25 on OS/2 Paul Smedley
08:35 Re: Issue with v2.25 on OS/2 Tristan Gingold
07:26 Re: Issue with v2.25 on OS/2 Paul Smedley
00:48 [committed]: PATCH: Return NULL on corrupt input H.J. Lu
00:36 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/17729: [gold] gold failed to build x32 libgo Cary Coutant
00:10 Re: Issue with v2.25 on OS/2 Paul Smedley

January 06, 2015
23:40 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/17729: [gold] gold failed to build x32 libgo H.J. Lu
23:18 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/17729: [gold] gold failed to build x32 libgo Cary Coutant
21:49 Re: PING: [PATCH] PR gold/17729: [gold] gold failed to build x32 libgo Cary Coutant
21:47 Re: [PATCH] Handle Initial-Exec to Local-Exec for x32 Cary Coutant
21:43 PING: [PATCH] PR gold/17729: [gold] gold failed to build x32 libgo H.J. Lu
21:40 Re: [PATCH] Handle Initial-Exec to Local-Exec for x32 H.J. Lu
21:18 Re: [PATCH] Handle Initial-Exec to Local-Exec for x32 Cary Coutant
21:11 [buildbot] GDB regression on 85880250e591a51624d24db653aaace0c5ce5943 Sergio Durigan Junior
21:00 [PATCH] Handle Initial-Exec to Local-Exec for x32 H.J. Lu
18:19 Re: Can the automatic daily update commits be stopped? H.J. Lu
16:14 Re: Can the automatic daily update commits be stopped? David Howells
16:14 Re: Can the automatic daily update commits be stopped? Will Newton
16:05 Re: Can the automatic daily update commits be stopped? H.J. Lu
16:03 Re: Can the automatic daily update commits be stopped? David Howells
15:57 Re: Can the automatic daily update commits be stopped? H.J. Lu
15:54 Re: Can the automatic daily update commits be stopped? David Howells
15:44 Re: Can the automatic daily update commits be stopped? H.J. Lu
15:13 Re: Can the automatic daily update commits be stopped? Joel Brobecker
15:08 Re: Can the automatic daily update commits be stopped? Andreas Schwab
13:39 Re: Can the automatic daily update commits be stopped? Joel Brobecker
13:28 Re: Can the automatic daily update commits be stopped? H.J. Lu
13:08 Re: Can the automatic daily update commits be stopped? Andreas Schwab
11:39 Re: Can the automatic daily update commits be stopped? Joel Brobecker
11:19 Re: Can the automatic daily update commits be stopped? Fred Cooke
11:08 Can the automatic daily update commits be stopped? David Howells
09:46 Re: Issue with v2.25 on OS/2 Tristan Gingold
09:34 Re: Issue with v2.25 on OS/2 Paul Smedley
09:17 Re: Issue with v2.25 on OS/2 Tristan Gingold
09:06 Issue with v2.25 on OS/2 Paul Smedley
01:45 PATCH: Return NULL on corrupt input H.J. Lu

January 05, 2015
21:19 Re: [PATCH] dwarf.c handle new DWARFv5 C11, C++11 and C++14 DW_LANG constants. Jeff Law
20:08 RE: [PATCH, FT32] initial support (2nd attempt) James Bowman
12:41 [PATCH] Fix differing debug-range blocks with/out --dwarf-check Henderson, Stuart
09:31 Re: Release 2.25: soon Tristan Gingold
09:28 Re: Release 2.25: soon Will Newton
09:20 Re: Release 2.25: soon Tristan Gingold
09:19 Binutils 2.25 released Tristan Gingold
09:13 Re: PATCH: PR ld/17773: Gap between sections and section headers when ld -s is used Tristan Gingold
08:52 Re: Release 2.25: soon Will Newton
04:13 Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ... Joel Brobecker

January 04, 2015
10:31 Re: [PATCH/TopLevel] Fix compiling libgo with a combined sources pinskia
10:24 Re: [PATCH, FT32] initial support (2nd attempt) Alan Modra
09:35 Re: [PATCH/TopLevel] Fix compiling libgo with a combined sources Bin.Cheng
09:08 Re: [Patch, LD]Fix GDB crash caused by discarding the grouped debug sections Alan Modra
03:08 RE: [Patch, LD]Fix GDB crash caused by discarding the grouped debug sections Terry Guo
00:21 [PATCH] gas/avr: Prevent incorrect overflow errors for diff fixups. Andrew Burgess

January 03, 2015
22:55 Re: [PATCH/TopLevel] Fix compiling libgo with a combined sources Andrew Pinski
17:16 [PATCH, FT32] initial support (2nd attempt) James Bowman

January 02, 2015
09:46 RE: [PATCH] Update config.sub from upstream config repo Hans-Peter Nilsson

January 01, 2015
22:36 Re: FYI: Start of New Year Procedure applied Alan Modra
14:47 Re: FYI: Start of New Year Procedure applied H.J. Lu
14:45 Re: FYI: Start of New Year Procedure applied Alan Modra


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc