Re: [RFC] Add support for printing pdata for x86_64 pe coff objects

Hi Pierre,

  But even after moving the check, I still get only part
of unwind code, while most is simply replaced by
"Too many unwind codes ("...
messages.

This was due to the check for corrupt unwind information being incorrect. It was including the "addr" value twice, when it should have been only once. I have now corrected this and checked in your patch. Please could you have a look just to make sure that I did not miss anything.