This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Commit 058037d3 broke mips*-linux ld testsuite
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 08:06:19 +0000
- Subject: Re: Commit 058037d3 broke mips*-linux ld testsuite
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141223230854 dot GJ4313 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
Nick, can you take a look at this?
mips-linux +FAIL: MIPS eh-frame 1, n32
mips-linux +FAIL: MIPS eh-frame 1, n64
mips-linux +FAIL: MIPS eh-frame 2, n32
mips-linux +FAIL: MIPS eh-frame 2, n64
Of course - I will do so right away.
and similarly for other mips targets.
Hmm, strange - I wonder how I missed this in my tests ?
All complaints from readelf
about "Not enough augmentation data". Seems to me that there isn't
anything wrong with allocating more bytes than needed for the
augmentation, to align following data (or in this case, pad to end of
OK - I will check it.