This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] aarch64: allow adding/removing just feature flags via .arch
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jan Beulich <JBeulich at suse dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com>, Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 14:21:33 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] aarch64: allow adding/removing just feature flags via .arch
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5444F0C0020000780004022C at mail dot emea dot novell dot com> <54996E19 dot 6090508 at redhat dot com>
On 23 December 2014 at 13:28, Nicholas Clifton <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi Jan,
>> 2014-10-20 Jan Beulich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> * config/tc-aarch64.c (s_aarch64_arch): .
> Approved - please apply.
This patch was superceded by:
please just discard this patch.
> As for keeping this directive in sync with the ARM version, I think that
> that would be a useful goal. Now that your other patch has been approved,
> please could you have a look at the ARM code and see what needs to be done
> there ?
The 32 bit patch needs pinging with Richard again.