This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Sync config.sub from upstream?
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: James Bowman <james dot bowman at ftdichip dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 08:00:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: Sync config.sub from upstream?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA9BBF0458F83C4F9051448B941B57D1165419CF at glaexch1>
> The architecture 'ft32' has been added to config.sub, so I would like
> to propose an import of the updated config.sub into binutils-gdb.
Using my GDB hat, config.sub re-syncs are semi-obvious patches, so
it usually is no trouble to make the update. But you'll need to
follow the same procedure as any other patch to submit the update.
Or would you like us to do it for you?