This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Ping#2: [PATCH, resend] arm: fix extension feature disabling
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich at suse dot com>, Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Cc: marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 08:40:29 +0000
- Subject: Re: Ping#2: [PATCH, resend] arm: fix extension feature disabling
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54897C70020000780004ED9D at mail dot emea dot novell dot com>
As was the case when having sent this first 1.5 years ago - no response
Obviously nobody seems to care very much about this topic. But it is
still my fault that your emails have not received a response, so I
apologise. I will endeavour to do better in the future, and please feel
free to ping me directly if you fail to receive a response through the
2014-11-14 Jan Beulich <email@example.com>
* gas/config/tc-arm.c (struct arm_option_extension_value_table):
Split field "value" into fields "merge_value" and "clear_value".
(arm_extensions): Adjust initializer accordingly.
Approved - please apply.