This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: [MIPS, backport] Testsuite fixes and minor functional backports for 2.25
- From: Matthew Fortune <Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 11:34:07 +0000
- Subject: RE: [MIPS, backport] Testsuite fixes and minor functional backports for 2.25
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <6D39441BF12EF246A7ABCE6654B0235320F8ADEC at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org> <8267AC76-B14A-42DA-97C0-F89907765D40 at adacore dot com>
Tristan Gingold <email@example.com> writes:
> > On 18 Dec 2014, at 23:12, Matthew Fortune <Matthew.Fortune@imgtec.com>
> > Hi Tristan,
> > There are three functional changes and some testsuite cleanup that I'd
> > like to put into 2.25 if that is OK?
> > Re: [PATCH, MIPS] Minor amendments to R6 opcode table
> > http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2014-12/msg00160.html
> > RE: [PATCH, MIPS] When calculating a relocation using an undefined weak
> symbol don't check for overflow.
> > http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2014-12/msg00019.html
> I'm fine with that.
> > With this patch resolving testsuite failures from the above:
> > (pending review) http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2014-12/msg00184.html
> > RE: [PATCH, MIPS] Relax alignment check for LDPC
> > (pending review) http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2014-12/msg00176.html
> > [PATCH, MIPS] Fix tx39-elf test failures
> > (pending review) http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2014-12/msg00185.html
> Ok to backport, but I'd really like to do the release before Wednesday.
I guess this depends on whether Richard is already on vacation or not. Having
said that I would expect someone else to be able to approve the two testsuite
fixes which are pending. If the LDPC is missed then so be it.